Fell First & Fell Harder~{Sai...

By ImDeluluAndi

L/n Y/n moves to Pk Academy. (ALSO ITS FEM Y/N) Shes quite a beauty and talented in her old school but besid... More

1โ™ก
3โ™ก
4โ™ก
5โ™ก
6โ™ก
7โ™ก
8โ™ก
9โ™ก
10โ™ก
11โ™ก
12โ™ก
13โ™ก
14โ™ก
15โ™ก
16โ™ก
17โ™ก
18โ™ก
19โ™ก
20โ™ก
21โ™ก
22โ™ก
23โ™ก
24โ™ก
25โ™ก
26โ™ก
27โ™ก
28โ™ก
29โ™ก
30โ™ก
31โ™ก
32โ™ก
33โ™ก
34โ™ก
35โ™ก
36โ™ก
37โ™ก
38โ™ก
39โ™ก
40โ™ก
41โ™ก
42โ™ก
43โ™ก
44โ™ก
45โ™ก
46โ™ก
47โ™ก
48โ™ก
Bonus Part: Kusuo and Y/n

2โ™ก

6.3K 165 57
By ImDeluluAndi

《《 Curiosity kills》》

1069 words

When Y/n was eating with Kaido and Nendou and Kuboyasu since they insisted.

She looked at Saiki concerned if she's loosing her mind.

'I definitely saw how his mouth didn't move but he spoke like telepathically..'

Not knowing that Saiki knows what she is thinking and sigh obviously not wanting her to find out.

Flashback

Kaido and Nendou made Y/n introduce herself to Saiki who definitely didn't care.

'Um.. he really doesn't seem to like people.. kinda hurt but we aren't friends so I understand why his not saying anything..'

'Good grief.'

Saiki looked at Y/n giving a nod.

'Hello.'

Before he went silent again never speaking after that small hello. Y/n's eyes widened.

'I wasn't expecting that!? But that was nice..'

Y/n smile looking down at her food. Before the others call out to someone with purple hair.

His not bad looking and looks very strong.

"Hey guys!"

"Hey Aren!" Kaido says before the purple haired sat down with them. He looks at Y/n jumped seeing how pretty she is.

"Oh um h-hi! L/n!"

Y/n smile before saying Hi back.

"Hello I didn't catch your name earlier. You are?"

"Kuboyasu Aren!"

"Nice to meet you!"

She says smiling cheekily before a small blush appeared on the purple haired cheek.

He looks over at Saiki waving.

"Hi Saiki!"

The boy sigh before responding.

'Hello'

Flashback ended

Y/n was contemplating about something and the pink haired had to listen to it the whole lunch.

'Should I..  or should I not..'

The pink haired was getting a bit annoyed at her repeated words. What makes him more annoyed is that he don't know what you mean even though his reading your mind.

Which made it more annoying when you kept repeating 'Should I.. or should I not'.

Lunch was about to be done. Saiki was glad so he can finally get away. Until Y/n closes her eyes and opened it.

Using her Freeze time ability. Saiki was confused but pretended to be frozen just like everyone else.

Y/n was perfectly fine and can move.

"I'm so sorry everyone.."

She looks at the whole cafeteria apologizing before her eyes landed on Saiki.

'I just wanna see something.. I apologize in advance Saiki.'

She stand up and walked to Saiki who was 'sitting down' frozen.

Y/n stares at his face close to him. Before she tries to touch him but before she could Saiki moved.

This shocked her how can somebody not be frozen like everyone else when she used her ability.

"You can move.."

Y/n was about to walk closer to Saiki before he stopped her with his power.

She was really shock at this.

'Don't move.'

"Are you possibly a Psychic?"

Those words make Saiki sigh deeply being annoyed at how smart this girl can be.

'Its no use. You can tell and its fair trade since I also know your power.'

Y/n almost stumbled from the shock but Saiki stopped her so with his power.

"Can you show me all your powers?"

Y/n says excitedly with sparkly eyes. Saiki shook his head no before he starts to walk away.

"WAIT PLEASEE I WANNA SEE" Y/n ran to Saiki and blocked his path.

"Pleaseee"

'I really wanna see'

'No.'

Y/n jaws dropped before waving both hands to Saiki.

"STOP STOP READING MY MIND"

'I wish I can do that too but I can't.'

'OMG WE CAN HAVE SECRET TALK'

Y/n's calm and gentle demeanor after finding out about Saiki. Shes like a little child happy to make such a magical friend.

'I'm not talking to you.'

"But why!?"

Y/n pouts but before she could say a thing Saiki was already gone. She sighs before unfreezing time.

Nendou tilts his head confused looking for his pal. While the others just finished their food.

"Where's My Pal?"

"Oh um he just went on"

Y/n says with an innocent smile before sensing a glare somewhere. She looks over to see Teruhashi but she was smiling.

'A my really just tripping?'

...

'HOW CAN THAT GIRL EASILY SIT WITH THEM ON HER FIRST DAY!? IT SHOULD BE ME'

-

-

-

***

A week later Y/n had been following Saiki around at times with a cheeky innocent smile. The others thought she was just being friendly and wanted to be friends with him so they didn't mind.

"Saikii~"

The pink haired psychic ignores or tries to but Y/n doesn't stop since that day. Hairo then enters with his usual energetic presence.

"All right class! I have gotten the news. Please settle down!"

Everyone then nodded sitting down and listen to Hairo. Everyone had so much respect to him. Y/n became friends with him easily due to his kind nature but he can be a bit too energetic and hot.

"We are hosting a talent show for each class! We can only have 3 candidates to join" Hairo who was the class rep says all hyped up. Everyone was chatting about joining it to show off.

"If any of you wants to participate we will have to held a contest if there's gonna be more than 3 volunteers!."

Y/n's eyes switched from Saiki to Hairo's speech. She hums before walking to Chiyo.

"Chiyo do you want to participate with me? We can sing or play an instrument if you know how?"

Chiyo gives an apologetic look to Y/n.

"I'm so sorry N/n but Teruhashi already asked me along with Mera.. but I can ask her if you can join us!"

"Oh okay-"

Y/n looks up to see Teruhashi with her usual smile before she spoke.

"I'm so sorry Y/n.. I heard the limit is 3"

'God is always by my side. I knew it was limit of three that's why I found Mera'

The girl's thought was completely different to her thoughts outside. Hairo overheard the conversation and check the papers before frowning.

"I am so sorry Y/n that's what the teachers told me too.. I just checked the papers.."

Hairo looks at y/n feeling bad before looking up.

"If you want I can be your partner!"

"Me too!"

Kaido says putting his arms up. This made Y/n smile before nodding.

"Okay!"

'Good grief. I don't wanna see this contest at all. She chose wrong partners.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438 37 22
Just how many transfer students does P.K. Academy need?! They always bring trouble - and apparently this 'new' trouble has not only shown up to Kusu...
3.1K 90 32
Kusuo x fem! oc "Shit I really do like him." "I think she has got me now.." . . . . I do not own the characters from The Disastrous Life of Saiki K ...
106K 4.1K 20
Where the only flaw of the most boring girl of PK. Academy is that she doesn't like coffee โ”€and therefore, ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ. WARNING! It has...
552K 14.9K 36
หš เผ˜โ™ก ยทหš โ‚Šหšห‘เผ„ุ˜ โ๐Œ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐˜/๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐š๐...โž โ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ž!โž โ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ.โž โˆ˜โ‚Šโœงโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โœงโ‚Šโˆ˜ โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ข...