Hard To Love | Rosekook

By ScarlettQuinn97

It starts when Jungkook is a photographer has a crush on an international model blonde girl who also known as... More

📸 Characters 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 01 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 02 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 03 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 04 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 05 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 06 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 07 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 08 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 09 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 10 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 11 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 12 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 13 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 14 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 15 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 16 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 17 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 18 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 19 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 20 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 21 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 22 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 23 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 24 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 25 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 26 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 27 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 28 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 29 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 30 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 31 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 32 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 33 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 34 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 35 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 36 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 37 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 38 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Chp 39 (Complete) 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 New Story 👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Extra II👱🏻‍♀️
📸 Nothing... 👱🏻‍♀️

📸 Extra 👱🏻‍♀️

244 10 4
By ScarlettQuinn97

A day before Rosé going to Australia, she needs to packing everything her own items and bring them to Australia. She smiling while packing her shirt in the luggage because the whole day she felt happy Jungkook is finally going to her hometown.

Suddenly, she got a message from IU.

Meet me at car park infront of your house this evening.

Rosé felt weird because she needs to hurry packing her things but IU wanted to meet her. However, she didn't want to disappoint IU so she needs to pack quickly then she doesn't need to worry about getting late packing it.

After done packing her things, she quickly runs to car park when she receives message from IU who already parked the car in front of her house.

"Sorry, I'm late." Rosé apologies to IU.

"No need to be sorry. Come in. I want to show you something." IU offers her to come inside the car.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

When IU's car stopped infront of the house, Rosé cannot stop looking at that house through car's window. She never came there that's why she looks admired the house.

"Unnie, is this your house?" Rosé asked.

IU just nodded while smiling. She smiling because she's so excited to show something to Rosé.

IU offer Rosé to go inside the house and follows her to the room. Rosé had no idea why IU brings her to the room. She realised when she found a big frame inside the room. It's Jungkook's room. She saw Jungkook at the big frame.

Rosé never knew that Jungkook had a picture because what she knows that Jungkook always took pictures of other people not himself.

"Why are being me to Jungkook's room?" Rosé doesn't want always wonder what actually IU wanted.

"Here." IU took out the album from drawer and give it to Rosé.

"What is this?" Rosé is still a little bit confused.

"You'll see."

Rosé open the album and see one by one picture inside. She can't stop smiling after seeing Jungkook's picture when he was a child.

Suddenly Rosé giggling when she saw a one photo. IU felt weird and about to asking what makes her giggles but Rosé already gave an answer

"This picture." Rosé is can't hold her giggles while pointing at Jungkook's picture.

"What is it?" IU looks at Rosé pointed but also she smiling.

"This picture looks like he doesn't want to be there." Rosé starts laughing.

After Rosé said that, IU also giggle because it's like Rosé said was true. His face doesn't look happy there lol.

-📸👱🏻‍♀️-

After done looking at Jungkook's childhood pictures, Rosé already know why IU wanted to show her Jungkook's pictures. Rosé is so happy to saw them although Jungkook never show her his childhood photos. He is also rarely shown in the pictures. Yeah, he was busy taking picture of other people so only his childhood photos.

"Unnie, can I have this one picture of his was a little? Because it's cute." Rosé asked.

"Yeah, sure. You can take it." IU said.

"Thank you, unnie." Rosé takes out that picture from the album and put inside her bag and go to her house.

When Rosé has arrived at her home, she wants to continue pack her things. It's almost done but she needs to put Jungkook's childhood picture inside the luggage bag and bring to Australia. While she wants to putting the picture and smiling, suddenly Jungkook calls her.

"Hello?" Rosé quickly answers Jungkook's call.

"What are doing right now, baby?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing. Just packed a little bit of my things then I will sleep." Rosé holding her phone on the right ear while looking at Jungkook's childhood picture and can't stop smiling.

Jungkook doesn't that Rosé stare at his childhood picture. He was believed what Rosé said.

"Ohh, I see. Tomorrow will be our day to go to Australia. I can't wait to see you there. Unfortunately, we can't go there together." Jungkook said.

"It's okay. We'll see there after we arrive at the airport. I'll wait for you." Rosé trying to persuade him.

"You know, I'm a little afraid for tomorrow." Jungkook's words made Rosé confused.

"Why? What happen?" Rosé asking with worry tone.

"I'm not usually to go another country or travel. So, it's a little bit tougher for me."

"No worries, baby. I will be there. You'll never lost when you stay with me."

"Well i guess i'll never lost when you  come back to me. Your love shining through my heart will never faded."

"Stop it." Rosé laughed but in her heart, she was beating so fast. She likes when Jungkook is like that.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Someone commented on chapter 23 that made me realise I wrote this story almost same as Jungkook's song called 'Seven' lmao. I wrote this story before Jungkook's Seven came out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.3K 1.4K 25
The bad boy, Jeon Jungkook. The bad girl, Lalisa Manoban. Jeon Jungkook. Bad boy. Isn't the type to interact with anyone except his 6 other friends...
59.8K 2.4K 47
A girl fall in love with a person, who she know will never love her back. But eventually fall for her.... what will be the love story???
76.7K 3.2K 40
They are now enemies. But will it end that way- turns out it was just the beginning of everything. Jennie continues to do her plan, which is to prete...
7.2K 860 22
Jimin is a college student struggling to make ends meet. Taehyung is a very well known CEO that loves making people happy. On a day he's visiting Jim...