She's mine - Charles Leclerc

Da IvyAdams12144

-ON HOLD- The Ferrari driver Charles Leclerc is best friends with Isabella Morton. Or are they more than that... Altro

Before reading
0.1
0.2 (introduction)
0.3
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
Hello everyone,
1.3

0.4

880 12 1
Da IvyAdams12144

Media day. Not a very exiting day, but it's fine. I climb out my bed, and I walk downstairs.

"Good morning Isa!"

No response. I will make breakfast and wait for her. It's a little strange because normally when I wake up she's already downstairs. I guess she's still asleep.

I make breakfast and I wait for her to come downstairs, but after 15 minutes she's still not awake, so I decide to go wake her up. When I enter her bedroom, I see that she is still asleep.

I walk towards the bed to wake her up."Isa? Are you awake?" "Hmmm," Isa groans, and she sits up in bed.

"It's 8:30," I say.

"I don't feel good," she says. I sit on the edge of the bed while Isa sits up and I bring my hand up to her head to feel her temperature. She's burning. "I think you have a fever Isa," I say. "Do you want to go downstairs to eat breakfast or do I need to bring it to you?"

"I'll go downstairs with you." "That's okay." I say, while rubbing her back.

Why do I need to be sick now out of all days. I have a really bad headache and I'm cold, but sweating. I hope I'm better tomorrow to support Charles.

Me and Charles are eating breakfast. "How are you feeling?" He asks. "Horrible," I groan while rubbing my hand across my forehead. "I need to go to the track today for media day. If you need me, call me."

"But they need you, and you can't miss interviews Char," I look at him and I see him smile a little. "I don't care. You are sick, so if you need me, I will take care of you." He's to sweet. "And don't hesitate. If you really need me, you have to call. I really don't care Isa," he says and looks in my eyes.

"Okay Char," I say. "Pinky promise?" He asks me and stick out his pinky.

"Pinky promise."

*

Charles is at the track, and I am watching a movie.

I feel my phone vibrating and I see a text from Charles.

Charles:

Charles:
Hi Isa. How are you feeling?

Me:
Fine. Could feel better, but I'm OK.

Charles:
Sure?

Me:
Yes I'm fine.

Charles:
Ok. But call me if you don't feel good. Okay?

Me:
Okay Char. Good luck with your interviews

Charles:
Take care. x

I close my phone, and a yawn escapes my mouth, so I decide to take a nap. Just for two hours.

When I arrive home, I find Isa sleeping on the couch. I feel her temperature. She still has fever, but less than this morning. Media day he's been ok. Because it's my home race, I have a lot of interviews.

"Char?" I hear a raspy voice coming from the couch. I hate it when she is sick. It breaks my heart to see her in pain."Yes Isa?" I respond. "Can you come please?"

I walk towards the couch.

"I need a hug, but I don't want you to be sick," she says. I sit next to her. "Come here." I open my arms, and she falls into them. "I don't want to be sick I want to support you at your home race," she cries, and I feel my shoulder getting wet from her sudden meltdown. "Isa look at me," I say and I lift her chin up with my finger so I can look her in the eyes. "I really don't care if you are watching the race from the couch on Sunday. The most important thing is that you feel good, and that you don't push yourself to much, okay?"

She nods and hugs me again.

"Now, I will make you some soup, so your voice hurts less, and you maybe it makes you feel better." I say while rubbing circles on her back. "Thank you for taking care of me Char," she whispers.

"Anytime Isa."

Race day

The past few days I've been feeling shit, so I needed to watch practice and qualifying from the couch, but today I am feeling a lot better. I hope I can watch the race from the garage. Me and Charles are eating breakfast.

"How are you feeling?" He asks "A lot better actually" I say. "I think I can come with you to the race." I say while spooning cereal in my mouth. "Are you absolutely sure? I don't want you to hide how you actually feel, only to feel crap after the race." I look at him and see the worry in his eyes. "Charles, I am sure. I want to be there at your home GP, and I am feeling good. Trust me." I lay my hand on his to assure him that I'm ok.

"Okay. But take it easy for me please."

"Will do"

*

We are on our bikes towards the paddock. As we arrive at the paddock I see Lando waving and walking towards us.
"HEY BESTIE!" he says and gives me a hug. "Where have you been?" I giggle at his excitement and I hug him back. "Hi Lan! I had a bad fever the past days, but I am all better now." I pull back from our hug and smile at Lando. "Glad to see you again Isa," Lando says.

"Hey guys!" I turn around to see Lilly and Alex walking hand in hand.

"Hey guys!" I say and I give Lilly and Alex a hug. "How are you?" I ask "We are fine. We should ask you how you are. Feeling better?" Alex asks. "Yeah I feel much better," I smile.

"Hello everyone what am I missing?" A very British accent sounds.

"Hey George and Carmen!" Alex says. "Look who is back!" George says while he gives me a hug. I hug him back and giggle.

".All better?" Carmen asks. "Yup," I say.

We talk for a little longer.

"Sorry about the penalty Charles," Lilly says

"Nothing just an inchident" lando u didn't. "Lando I swear I am going to kill you," Charles laughs.

I laugh at the sight of Charles chasing Lando down the paddock.

"Well I better get going or Toto won't be happy," George says.

"I'm heading to my team too," Alex says.

"Okay! Succes with the race guys," I say. "I'll see you two in 15 minutes," Lilly says. "Bye!"

Behind me I hear Lando and Charles out of breath, so I turn around and smile at them.

"Charles, I think Fred wants you to prepare for the race, and Lando, I think Zak wants you to do the same." I say. "Yeah good idea," Lando says. "Succes Lan!" I wave at him. "Thanks! See you later."

I walk to the Ferrari garage with Charles, say goodbye to him with a hug, and wish him success.

I ended P6. In the points, but not really the result I hoped for. At least I finished the race.

When I am done with all the interviews I walk toward the garage to see Isa talking with Carlos who already finished his interviews.

"Hello guys," I say "Hey Char!" Isa says, and she wraps me in a hug. I hug her back.

"Hey mate," Carlos says and he pats me on my back. We talk a little about the race and the upcoming races. I get tired so I go ask Isa if we could head home "Should we head home? I'm kinda tired." Isa looks at me. "Sure, one second," Isa says, and she grabs her bag and says goodbye to some of the engineers.

"Bye Carlos!" Isa says, and she waves at Carlos. "See you later guys!" Carlos says. I give Carlos a smile

Isa and I walk towards our bikes. On our way home we talk a bit about what we'll eat and we agree on pasta pesto because it's fast and simple, but also healthy. When we arrive at home I cook the pasta, what didn't turn out the way I wanted. Let's say the pasta was a little crispy. Then I put on an episode of friends and we cuddle up on the couch while watching it and after the episode finished we call it a night.

*

AN: the Monaco Grand Prix! I hope you liked it. If you have ideas for this story please share them with me!

Love you, take care of each other ❤️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

674K 9.7K 54
'And there's no way that I'll end up being with you but friends don't look at friends that way'. In which Noelle wonders if this boy will be worth wa...
54.6K 831 22
The past year has gone from bad to worse for Charles Leclerc. He lost the World Championship to his greatest rival and then his three year relationsh...
332K 5.6K 38
Aimée Noëlle Leclerc grew up in the beautiful city of Monte Carlo with her parents and three brothers Lorenzo, Charles and her twin-brother Arthur Le...
54.4K 797 24
Clara is a huge formula one fan and her favourite driver is Charles Leclerc. Since she is his fan, she manage one of the most famous and followed fan...