Purpose (Justin Bieber)

By harrysgrapejuiceeee

2008-present More

1

4 0 0
By harrysgrapejuiceeee

"You can not tell me that you don't think he's cute." My cousin Quinn said as she showed me another picture of Justin.

As if he isn't my best friend and we don't hang out literally everyday.

"Dude, he's nice looking, but he's my best friend so it's weird." I said as she flashed a picture of the bowl cut boy.

"But the Bieber hair!" She said.

"If you like him so much, why don't you date him?" I asked.

"I tried but his security caught me when I broke into his house." She said as if that was a completely sane thing to say.

"YOU BROKE INTO HIS HOUSE?!" I yelled, not believing the stupidity that lay before me.

"Just once! While he was on tour. But I never did it after that one time." She said.

"Okay you seriously need some help." I said before walking out.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Home." I said before walking outside to call my mom to pick me up.

Five minutes later I was in her car on the way to Justin's studio with food since he texted saying he was hungry and wanted pizza.

"What made you want to leave so early?" My mom asked.

"Nothing, I just needed to get out of there." I said. I didn't talk much in the car, mostly because I wasn't in the mood to talk.

Then my phone rang. It was Justin calling.

I answered.

"Where you at woman?" He asked. I shake my head.

"I'm on my way, doofus. I'll be there in 5. You miss me or sum?" I asked jokingly.

"Yes, especially when I know you have food." He said.

"Wow, I feel so loved." I said. I heard him laugh on the other side.

"Anyway how was your day?" He asked.

"I'll tell you in a bit. Because I have some major news that I can't say over the phone." I said.

"Why? You finally confessing your love for me or sum?" He asked. I rolled my eyes as I could hear his flirtatious smirk in his sentence.

"You wish. But come meet me outside because I'm here now." I said as my mom pulled into the parking lot behind the studio so we wouldn't be bombarded with paparazzi the moment Just walked out like usual.

"I'm out back." I said. Two seconds later he walked outside and before I could unbuckle my seatbelt and lift up the two pizza boxes and drinks out of my lap, he already opened my passenger door and took the pizzas out of my hands.

"Such a gentleman." I said as he held his hand out to help me out of the car while he held both boxes in his other arm.

"You know it, babe." He said as I grabbed the grocery bag of drinks. 

He took them out of my hand and held them with his free hand.

I sigh as I look at him. The poor guy was struggling to hold anything.

"Let me carry something, you look ridiculous." I said.

He sighed as I took the drinks out of his hand.

"Bye mom, love you." I said before shutting the passenger door.

She rolled the window down.

"Love you too, remember we have that dinner at our house at 9:00, I'll be here to pick you up at 7:00." She said before driving off and waving.

"After you." Justin said as he held the door open for me.

"Why thank you." I said as I walked in and he shut the door behind us. 

"Hey Madison." Usher, who I've become close with over the years, said to me when Justin and I walked into the studio.

"Hey man." I said as I dabbed him up. 

"How those new songs coming?" He asked knowing that after three years of acting, I'm getting ready to start making music and releasing some songs,

Which is something I've been working up the courage to start ever since Justin and I's careers started only a few years ago.

"Good. I've got a couple that I've already recorded from home." I said as I sat down on the couch and picked up a piece of pepperoni pizza.

"Do you agree that for this album, Justin should cut his hair?" He asked me.

I shrugged as I looked up at Justin.

"I mean, do what you want man, but the Bieber flip has to go at some point." I said. He groaned as Usher chuckled and we shared a high five.

"What was that news that you were wanting to tell me so badly that you couldn't say over the phone?" Justin asked changing the subject.

"You remember how when your security told you someone broke in to your house while you were on your but they couldn't get a good look at their face?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He sat down in front of me.

"Well, I was at my cousin's house, and you know she has a huge crush on you, and she confessed to it. And as soon as she said that I got the hell out of there." I said.

His jaw dropped.

"Did you call the police?" He asked.

"My mom did while I was on the phone with you, but as soon as she said what happened they put her on hold." I said.

"Why would they do that?" He asked.

"They said it was because nobody called when it happened, which is a lie because the police were sent to your house the night it happened." I said. I took a sip of my water.

"And then after that, they just hung up the phone like it was nothing." I said. He took a bite of his pizza before speaking.

"Is she gonna be at your family dinner tonight?" He asked.

I shrug.

"I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure her mom heard everything so I don't know how that's gonna play out." I said.

"If she does come, I hope she doesn't make things weird like she did last time." He said.

I nod.

"Wait what happened last time?" Usher asked.

"Last family dinner that Justin came to,  she tried planting a camera in the bathroom when he went to use it, but thankfully I caught her before she could." I started.

"And then she asked me weird questions like how long it was." Justin said. We both shuttered.

"Ew." Usher said.

"But if she does come, I'll make sure she stays away from you. I pinkie swear." I said as I held out my pinkie.

"Pinkie swear?" Ush asked.

"We take our pinkie swears very seriously." Justin said as he linked his pinkie with mine before sitting down next to me.

Usher then got up and left, said he was gonna go get Starbucks or something.

Justin was sitting on the floor on his phone while I was playing with his hair wondering how short I should cut it

He leaned back and looked up at me.

"You're not cutting my hair." He said as if he read my thoughts.

"What? Why?" I said as I moved my hands away and did "🤷‍♀️" with them.

He grabbed my hands and started playing with my fingers.

"Because last time falf of my hair was missing and it was all your fault." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"We were both 7! And you made the mistake of giving me the big kitchen scissors." I said.

"Girl don't even play. You took them and I tried to bribe you to give them back." He said.

"To be fair. Your bribe sucked. You know I hate pineapple on pizza." I said. He chuckled.

"Don't laugh it ain't funny." I said making him laugh even more.

"You're cute." He said. I smile.

"Thank you, I know." I said.

"Good, remember it." He said.

I grabbed my phone to see my mom texted me.

"Alexis isn't coming to the dinner, she's grounded." I said as Usher walked back in and gave us two of the three hot latte's he got.

"How do you know that?" He asked.

"My mom just texted me. Which means now the only thing we have to avoid is..."

"The dating questions." We both said.

"I don't see how they think we are dating every time they see us." He said.

"I know! It's like can't a guy and a girl be friends just for once?" I said as he sat next to me and put his arm around me.

I laid my head on his chest as he played with my hair, dw it's usual for us to play with each other's hair.

"Are you guys serious right now? Look at you!" Usher said.

We looked at ourselves.

"What?" Justin asked.

"Yeah I don't see a problem." I said.

He face palmed.

"You guys act like a couple all the time! Hell you two fight like a married one." He said. He and I looked at each other before looking back at him.

"We do not!" We said at the exact same time. 

"Bullshit. You two should just kiss already." He said.

We both gagged at the thought.

"Ew!" We both said again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.8K 55
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
126K 4.1K 80
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
1M 39.4K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...