π‡π„πˆπ‘ πŽπ… 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓 | #𝟏...

By rhyzwrites

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 πŽπ… π†πˆπ‘π‹π’ πŽπ… πƒπ”π“π˜ A U R E L I A : " I applied here to get away from my family and to... More

π‡π„πˆπ‘ πŽπ… 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓
ππ‹π€π˜π‹πˆπ’π“
πƒπ„πƒπˆπ‚π€π“πˆπŽπ
πŽππ„
π“π–πŽοΉ—
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π…πŽπ”π‘
π…πˆπ•π„
𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚πŽππ“π‘π€π‚π“οΉ—
π’πˆπ—
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍﹗
π„πˆπ†π‡π“
ππˆππ„οΉ—
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„ποΉ—
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π.πŸ“ οΉ—
ππˆππ„π“π„π„π
π“π–π„ππ“π˜
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ πŽππ„
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π“π–πŽ
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π…πŽπ”π‘οΉ—
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π…πˆπ•π„οΉ—
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π’πˆπ—
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π„πˆπ†π‡π“οΉ—
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ ππˆππ„
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜οΉ—
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ πŽππ„οΉ—
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π“π–πŽοΉ—
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π…πŽπ”π‘οΉ—
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π…πˆπ•π„οΉ—
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π’πˆπ—
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π„πˆπ†π‡π“
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ ππˆππ„
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ πŽππ„οΉ—
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ π“π–πŽ
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ π“π–πŽ.πŸ“οΉ—
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ π…πŽπ”π‘
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ π…πˆπ•π„
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ π’πˆπ—
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ π„πˆπ†π‡π“
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ ππˆππ„
π…πˆπ…π“π˜
π…πˆπ…π“π˜ πŽππ„
π…πˆπ…π“π˜ π“π–πŽ
π…πˆπ…π“π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
β™‘οΉ’ π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„ & 𝐀/𝐍

π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π.πŸ“ οΉ—

5.7K 55 34
By rhyzwrites

" lesson learned, yet? "

"NAUGHTY FUCKING SLUT." I degrade Aurelia, and she looks back at me with a huge grin on her face.

Her eyes are welling with tears and cheeks tinted a vibrant red from all of the slaps I've laid on her soft, sensitive skin. The second her addictive laugh escapes from her lips, I'm bringing my hand up to slap her once again, and I realize she no longer displays a reaction when I do so. Her calm expression makes me chuckle and I don't hesitate in giving her a rough slap, one that makes her head turn all the way to the side.

The sound of my palm hitting her skin fills the entire office, followed by her whiny moan as her messy hair covers the side of her face. She doesn't bring her hand up to hold it, instead, she turns her head back in my direction, revealing her cunning smile. "That feel good, huh? You like being slapped? Does the stinging sensation turn you on?" I coo, taking her chin in between my thumb and forefinger.

"It does." She looks up at me with her puffy, doe eyes that seem so innocent, when her personality and sex drive is the complete opposite. No one would expect an angel faced woman like her to enjoy hair-pulling and spitting.

I take the moment of silence as an opportunity to scan her body. Her tear stained cheeks, her elbows helping in keeping her up on the desk. Fuck, her perky tits exposed right in front of my face, her nipples hard too due to the cold air and my gaze staring them down. I breath heavily, feeling my aching cock only get harder as my eyes reach her lower area. Her soaking wet cunt is out in the open, her legs are spread wide and saliva pools in my mouth at the sight of the mixture of my cum and hers dripping down her thighs.

I avert my gaze and it lands on her clothes that are scattered in the area near my desk. Her button up is hung on the headrest of my chair, her skirt is on the floor, her lace bra is covering my gloomily lit desk lamp, and her matching, ripped panty is on the seat of my office chair. It's like she's marked her territory with her scattered clothes, showing anyone that walks through that door that she owns me.

Aurelia looks at me with a desperate look in her eyes that glistens in the dim light, tempting me more and more to just give in and fuck her till she's writhing under my touch. "I want you so bad, Rainer.." The way my name falls from her plump, gorgeous lips ignites something deep down inside of me.

My chest heaves, eyes half lidded and glossy with lust. I push against her, guiding her to the edge of the desk and spreading her legs more with the palm of my hand. I take a moment to admire the way she lazily holds eye contact through her long lashes before kneeling down in front of her. Her gaze follows mine as my knees press against the cold floor. My hands rest on her hips, leaning closer to rest my head on her soft thigh.

I can already smell her sweet arousal, the intoxicating scent makes me dizzy as my hot breath fans over her sensitive clit. She whimpers, bringing a hand down to play with my hair which earns her a few low groans. I let a breath of heavy fog fall off of my lips, all but drooling at the sight of her fully exposed for me.

I leave a trail of kisses all the way up to her inner thigh, watching her through my brows. I use my palm to urge her further towards the edge of the desk, spreading her thighs with my other as I pick my head up off of her thigh. I open my mouth to speak, though not a word leaves my mouth, instead a long tongue emerges from it and licks a stripe up her pussy.

I take a second to test the taste against my pallet, eliciting a soft moan from her before lust jolts throughout my body, up until the tip of my tongue and I move to lap against her in a skillful pattern. I'm eating Aurelia out like she's the first thing I've eaten in weeks, and she is, properly at least. A loud moan falls from her gorgeous lips and I don't break our eye contact until she leans back slightly, throwing her head back.

"Oh, fuck.. Rainer.." She breathes out, tightening her grip on my hair. Just my tongue working effortlessly on her pussy has her panting my name, and now, I know how she is with my girthy cock pounding into her. She's ten, if not a hundred, times louder, and the thought of it sends a rush of energy to my aching cock.

I caress her thighs, holding her steady with one hand as my tongue pushes deep inside her inner workings. Her soft skin, her cunt practically dripping already, and her beautiful sounds are all perfectly overstimulating. I don't stop at all, only increasing the pace of each curl and thrust of my tongue into her throbbing pussy with my eyes still locked on her whiny expression.

After a moment more, I pull away, panting. I wipe her excess slick from my chin and lick it off of the palm of my hand. I speak in a low voice, different than before, this one lustful and longing for the addictive taste of her pussy once again. "Taste so fucking good, so good for me.." I coo, kissing over Aurelia's labia before taking her clit on my tongue again, watching her every move from my post between her strong legs.

Another moan falls from her parted lips and she takes her hand away from my hair to cover her mouth, muffling her loud cries and turning them into soft whimpers. My cold hand carefully stroking her thigh gives her goosebumps as she arches her back, pushing her ass off of the desk slightly. I bring my other hand up to her other thigh, harshly gripping on her sides to keep her steady in place while my tongue is still lapping against her rapidly.

"Lord.. Please keep going.. Feels so good.." Aurelia's voice is slightly muffled and she's slurring on her words attempting to moan out my name. I hum against her in response, my hands soothing up and down her legs as I work. Her forearm is now covering her eyes and she's letting out moan after moan, not caring anymore about the other people in the office.

I could indulge in this for hours; slotting my tongue up and down her folds, her intoxicating taste the only thing on my lips and her moans the only thing that can satisfy my ears. I could devote my whole life to serving her and die happy, knowing I've pleasured her to the max. I give her soaked pussy small licks, the tip of my tongue focusing on her clit while I occasionally thrust my tongue into her tight cunt.

Her thighs stutter and tighten around my head, I suck on her clit desperately and she arches her back, nearly lifting her entire upper body off the cold surface she lays on. Her pussy clenches and throbs around my tongue. I don't pause my actions, increasing it to purposely rile her up and pulling away just moments before her sweet release.

She whimpers as I pull away and lap the warmth from my jaw and corners of my lips, using my thumb to wipe off the excess and sucking on it right after, not wasting a single drop of her sweet arousal. I slowly rise from my place of worship, my eyes are locked on her lidded ones and I watch as beads of tears form in the corners of her eyes. I hold back a chuckle, giving her a small smile as I reach my hand out to wipe away the tears with a teasing pout.

Without breaking eye contact, I drag two perfectly trimmed fingers through her slick, earning me a soft, breathy moan from her. I coat my digits with her arousal and bring them to rest over her soft lips. "Come on, doll, open up." I call, towering over her entire being. She hesitates after hearing my words, her gaze shifting between my fingers pressing against her delicate lips and me.

After a moment, she parts her lips, just enough for me to unexpectedly shove my fingers into her mouth. Aurelia gags on them, her eyes welling in tears as she continues to suck her own juices off. I watch in satisfaction, her lips are wrapped around my fingers, saliva coating them inside of her mouth as she swirls her tongue around them, swallowing every drop of her own wetness.

Aurelia's lips move with each suck on my finger, but she immediately stops when I force my fingers down deeper into her mouth. She brings a hand up to my wrist, gripping onto it tightly as she looks at me with tear-filled eyes, gagging yet again. I chuckle at her helpless state, her eyes seem like they're begging me to pull out but her actions say otherwise.

I smile sadistically, watching the tears fall and stain her rosy pink cheeks. "Don't look so sad, bambina." I whisper, groaning lowly at the feeling of her warm mouth swallowing my long fingers whole. I start longing for the feeling of that same tongue and mouth against my cock.

"You look so fucking pretty when you cry." I coo, finally pulling my digits from her lips, watching a thin string of saliva form and fall between her mouth and my fingers. I lean down into Aurelia, pushing her back onto the desk while I hover over her. My cock is pressed against her lower stomach as I stand in between her legs, leaning in to press a kiss onto her swollen lips.

I taste her yet again on her own lips, my tongue slips out and into her mouth when she opens it to let out a moan. I explore every inch of her mouth for a few seconds before pulling away to crash my lips back onto hers. I savor the flavor of her arousal once again, harshly kissing her as I groan, not being able to get enough of her addictive taste. Her taste is one I'd kill to have lingering in my mouth for my whole life.

As my lips are pushing against hers, I press my slick fingers over her cunt, slowly easing my middle and ring fingers deep in her. She moans into our kiss, her back lifting off of the desk and her lips pushing further into mine. After giving her a second to adjust, I move, starting by curling my fingers a few times as I push them deeper.

It's starting to get harder for her to kiss me back, Aurelia lets me take the lead and absolutely devour her lips. Her thighs enclose around my hand in pleasure, limiting my movement, but I easily pull them apart with my free hand and hold one steady in place. She finally pulls away from the kiss, breathing heavily while keeping eye contact before throwing her head back with a moan.

She wraps her arm around my neck while the other is clawing at my back. I grunt at the feeling but it's not like I'm not enjoying it, in fact, I'd love for her to leave her DNA in the form of scratches on my back. I'd get the scars and blood marks tattooed on it if I could. And I would.

Aurelia squirms and writhes under my touch which only motivates me to increase my pace. My fingers thrust in and out of her at a neck breaking pace, earning me her continuous whimpers and moans, along with some murmurs of my name in return. I can tell I'm overstimulating her, in a good way, which makes her want to move away from all of the pleasure she's feeling.

She brings one leg up, her foot sets on the clean marble and she spreads her legs even more for me, making it much easier. I let go of her thigh and move my hand to her hips, gripping onto it tightly as I lift her up with ease. I thrust my fingers into her at a completely different angle, hitting all of her sensitive spots which gets me loud moans in return.

I could've sworn I felt the tip of my middle finger nearly reach her cervix with how deep I was thrusting into her. I could feel her inner core along with each and every pulse and clench of her cunt around my fingers. The sight of her, a whimpering mess, because of my touch makes my painfully hard dick press against her even more. Though the only thought on my mind was pleasing her, making her feel good, and being hers.

"That's it.. Just like that. So good for me, taking my fingers so well.." I whisper just under her ear, leaving kisses and deep nips that are sure to leave marks down her throat. Just the view of her squirming and writhing under my touch drives me over the edge and I'm thrusting my digits into her faster than ever. Aurelia whimpers, biting on her bottom lip harshly in an attempt to further muffle her moans, but she fails miserably.

My eyes are situated on her expression, every now and then I look down to watch my fingers deeply thrust into her and pull out, coated in her juices. The sight of it makes me groan and I tighten my grip on her hips, guiding her into grinding on my fingers in sync with my pace. Aurelia's a drooling mess, her hair is messy and she looks at me with half-open yet lust filled eyes until suddenly, a loud noise pulls both of our attentions away from each other.

The phone on my desk is ringing.

Our heads turn in the direction of the telephone, and I'm the first one to look back at her. "Answer it, Sunshine." I demand, still working on her at a slightly lower pace as my eyes pierce into hers. She shakes her head repeatedly, whimpering lowly and I slow down my pace before coming to a complete stop and pulling out of her wet cunt.

"Sir, don't make me do this.."

The phone is still ringing.

"Aurelia."

She whimpers, frowning at me before reaching over to the other side of the desk and picking up the phone. "Hello?" Her tone goes up a pitch at the feeling of my fingers thrusting back into her. I don't ease myself in and start again with the same neck breaking pace from earlier. Aurelia struggles with holding back her moans as the mysterious person on the other end is talking.

I curl my fingers deep inside of her, making her gasp before she parts her lips to speak. She nearly lets a moan escape before saying, "Mr. Morelli is currently uh— Busy..! He's occupied at the moment— I— I'm so sorry." She stutters and trips on her own words. I chuckle lowly, like a whisper as to not be heard on the other side, but instead, the silence is filled with her pussy's lewd sounds.

With one hand holding the phone, the other is brought up to cover her mouth and muffle her moans, but her wetness cannot be hidden at all. Especially when I increase my pace, making her buck her hips up into me, and I assume she's asking for more. And so I give more to her, thrusting my fingers rough and deep as if I'm rearranging her insides. Her juices drip down her thighs and onto my marble desk, making me smile sadistically.

"You fucking whore." I mouth to her, and she shakes her head while furrowing her eyebrows in response. Her wet sounds overlap the distant chatter of the person on the other end, making it impossible for me to hear. To tease Aurelia, I quickly slip in my index finger and as expected, a moan slips out and her eyes widen in shock at her own action.

I chuckle, shaking my head slowly, thrusting all three of my fingers deep into her cunt. I curl my middle finger inside of her and she shuts her eyes, quietly suffering. Her thighs stutter and she closes them around my hand once again, her cunt clenches around my fingers and my thrusts become drawn out yet deep ones.

Her legs start to shake uncontrollably, indicating that she's close, very close with how many whimpers she's subtly letting slip out as she converses with the person on the other line. It's taking her quite some time to convince them to schedule a meeting, and with each successful response, I thrust deeper. Each thrust reaches her G-spot and she fucks back into my fingers.

I grip onto her hip and keep her in place, she shuts her eyes and throws her head back before releasing all over my hand. My digits are coated in her thick cum and I quickly bring them up to my mouth, sucking off her addictive taste as I watch her chest rise and fall with each breath. I lower my hand again and run two fingers between her folds, gathering as much of her liquids as I can in my hand to lick them clean right after.

After a few moments, Aurelia finally gets off of the phone and I smirk at her in satisfaction. "What a good girl. Now go put that phone away so I can properly fuck you." I say the last words with my voice deep and heavy like a threat, and she drunkenly smiles at me as she puts the phone away. Aurelia immediately sits up, her juices spreading all over the edge of my desk as she wraps both arms around my neck and pulls me close.

"Hurry up and fuck me, daddy." Her eyes are staring deeply into mine before she leans in and kisses me, stopping me from responding. I slide my hands under her thighs and grip onto them tightly, she yelps when I suddenly lift her whole body weight with ease and start walking towards the couch. I can feel her wetness coat the tips of my fingers that are under her thighs and I'm eager to once again experience the feeling of her tight cunt wrapped around my aching cock that's currently sandwiched between our chests.

────

I let out deep, heavy exhales as Aurelia's hand is wrapped around my cock, stroking me at an unbelievable pace as she stares right into my eyes. She watches as I throw my head back, my chest rising and falling with each stroke. I tower over her entire being so easily, yet here I am, bucking into her touch, and she seems to be very satisfied by it.

"Fuck, Aurelia.. You drive me crazy.." I groan, my eyes pleading silently. A hot breath falls from my lips, followed by a grunt when I feel myself start to reach my climax. My breaths get heavier as I start thrusting up into her hand and she gladly lets me take the lead. Her eyes are focused on my length moving in and out of her small hand which she squeezes around my tip, earning her a loud groan.

The feeling of her hands wrapped around my cock has me desperate to feel her cunt clenches around it. Nothing else could compare to the feeling of that, the feeling of heaven. Beads of sweat fall over my temples, my hips stutter and my thrusts become more sloppy as the knot in my stomach is damn near close to bursting.

My cock is twitching and throbbing in Aurelia's hand, but just before my sweet release, she pulls her hand away and holds it in front of my face with a cocky smile. "For what you did to me earlier." She says and I chuckle softly. She thinks she's in control, when we both know damn well when I'm pounding into her with my hand wrapped around her throat, she'll be begging for my mercy.

Her denying my orgasm is enough to drive me over the edge. "Fuck this." I growl, leaning in for a quick second to leave a kiss on the very corner of my mouth and wrap my arms around her waist. I stand up from the couch only to sit back down on it but now, Aurelia is on top of me with her throbbing pussy on my chest, spreading her arousal all over me before I use my palm to urge her closer to me.

She moves closer and her thighs are resting on my shoulders, almost wrapped around my throat and her soaked pussy is right in front of my face. The vibrations of my chuckle move from her thighs throughout her whole body, and I urge her just the tiniest bit closer and then finally, her clit is on my tongue once again.

Aurelia still tastes like heaven, still feels like heaven, still is my fucking heaven. I could die happily, serving her like this, and go to hell because being with her meant I've already crossed the pearly gates of paradise.

I caress and hold her softly under her thighs, minimally supporting her. Her addicting scent of arousal fills my nose once again, making me dizzy as I lazily hold eye contact. I waste no more time and begin lapping against her at a fast pace, desperate and hungry to taste her release. Her hand immediately goes to my hair, gripping on it tightly as she helps me by grinding on my tongue.

Aurelia takes the lead, I keep my tongue in place just at the entrance of her tight cunt as she moves back and forth. Her grip tightens and she yanks my head up slightly to push my tongue further into her, but I retract it with a smile. "Fuck, Rainer.. Please, just give it to me." She begs, throwing her head back as she sinks herself down on my mouth and I can't resist giving into her desires.

With a heavy sigh, my breath fans over her wet cunt and I take over, my tongue moving skillfully up and down her folds. My tongue pushes deep into her inner workings and my slow strokes on her thighs soon become harsh claws at them. Her arousal is dripping down my chin and I can't seem to get enough of her. My tongue thrusts in and out, curling deep inside of her which causes her to moan loudly at my tongue's movement.

Her beautiful whimpers and moans are like music to my ears, I hum on her pussy in response to her desperate pleas to finish. I give in to her and increase my pace, my tongue savors her delicious taste and sucks up all of her juices as she lets out continuous moans of pleasure. My lips latch around her sensitive little clit and suck on it, gaze stuck on her mouth that hangs open and lets all of her pent up moans escape.

Aurelia gasps when I suddenly bring my hand up and insert two fingers into her aching cunt which swallows my fingers whole. I don't sugarcoat my movement and thrust my fingers in and out, fast and deep. I wipe her slick off of my chin with my other hand, breathing heavily, with my eyes still focused on her as I lick each and every drop off of the palm of my hand. She looks down at me, her hair messy and her hand still gripping on my hand which makes me grunt.

"Cum for me, baby.." My voice is hungry as I place a kiss on her labia before continuing to suck on her clit, pulling my fingers out and replacing it with my tongue. She moans softly at the loss of my fingers, but I quickly regain her climax with the neck breaking pace of my tongue. Aurelia's thighs stutter around my neck and I can tell she's on the edge of her orgasm.

I watch her every move. Her grip tightening, her thighs shaking, her eyes rolling due to the pleasure I'm giving her before she throws her head back. And with a loud moan, a large wave of pleasure washes over her and she finishes on my tongue. I savor every drop, letting them fall on the tip of my tongue and I swallow her arousal without hesitation.

I wipe off her excess cum from my chin and the corner of my lips, sucking them off of my thumb. She looks down at me, panting heavily with her lips parted and eyes half-open and I can't help but smile at the sight.

"I will never get tired of this taste, Aurelia." I say, licking a stripe up her pussy, earning me a gasp mixed with a moan. "This pussy is mine. And you'll remember that for the rest of your life. It'll forever be mine. The only lips that'll be met with this cunt is mine, the only cock that'll enter this cunt is mine. When you signed that contract on that day, you became mine, you hear me?"

My tongue is torturing her aching clit, never stopping its movement which makes it tough for Aurelia to respond. It takes a moment for her to process what I had said and she responds with a slurred "I understand.." Followed by a heavy exhale. Her reaction makes me chuckle and I move my hands up to her waist as I sit up, slowly lowering her onto my lap before rolling us over on the couch once again.

I'm on top now, Aurelia's hands wrap around my neck and she pulls me closer into a deep, passionate kiss. Her plump lips taste amazing on my pallet and I can't seem to get enough once again. After a few long seconds, I pull away and take another moment to admire the view in front of me. My hands immediately reach out to grab her breasts, I roll her sensitive nipple in between my thumb and index fingers, watching her smile slowly fade into a moan.

"Those hands, Rainer.. They drive me crazy.." She breathes out, her back arches as her mouth hangs open but I quickly pull away, denying her pleasure. Aurelia's bottom lip sticks out into a pout and I lay a soft kiss on the corner of her mouth before focusing back on our position. My aching cock bumps against my stomach, it's coated in the mixture of her cum and mine, as well as my own pre-cum that leaked out as I ate out her pussy like it was my last meal.

I give myself a few strokes, breathing heavily as I maintain eye contact with her before laying my cock on her lower stomach. Her gaze meets mine before she looks down, her eyes widen at the sight of how deep my cock would be if I were to thrust all the way inside of her. I'd reach her cervix if I did. The thought of me being balls deep inside Aurelia's aching cunt and her squirming due to my cock makes me groan. It's a thought I'd do anything to experience, and I will make it happen.

I pull my hand away from my cock and move back slightly, my hands are now resting on her hips, guiding them up. She holds herself up with ease and I hold her thighs with almost shaking hands, slowly pushing into her. Aurelia's tight cunt immediately wraps around and swallows my cock, making me grunt. I'm letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding, I bite back another groan and instead tighten my grip on her poor sides.

"Fuck.." Is all I whisper, leaning down to plant a kiss on her forehead, eventually bottoming out. I pause, waiting for her indication that I can move, and it takes her a quick moment. I'm a good seven, nearly eight, inches along with my thick girth, but to some people, I'm considered to have a small dick. Though, I couldn't care less, because the only thing that matters to me is that I satisfy Aurelia. And my length and girth does exactly that.

Aurelia's low moans send me over the edge. Her soft hand reaches out for my cheek, long nails grazing along my delicate skin as she shut her eyes. "Please, Rainer.." She breathes out those two words and a bunch of incoherent murmurs, nodding which signals to me that I'm free to move after she's adjusted herself to my size.

I have been with many people in the past. I'm used to these kinds of things, this kind of sex. But with Aurelia, there's something that sparks in me that's different from all of the other girls I've been in. The sudden thought of myself in another woman suddenly disgusts me and I know it would disgust her too.

It's the present now and my only focus is Aurelia. Her and pleasuring her, loving her, making her feel appreciated, and everything I possibly can.

My breath is loud and fanning over her desperate expression as I stand back up, not straight but just enough to still tower over her and assert my dominance. I pull her legs apart, throwing them over my shoulders and her feet are like earrings for a quick second before I move to press her thighs against her stomach. Slowly, I pull out and thrust deep into her, throwing my head back.

I'm just barely holding back the urge to go feral, fuck her into this couch, which I'd gladly paint over with our cum, until she can't walk across this damn room, let alone talk. But I don't, instead I keep a slow pace, doubling over her as I lose myself deep inside of her once again. "My pretty girl's taking my cock so well.. Fuck, you're so hot, baby. You look amazing with me deep inside of you." I whisper, massaging my hands up and down her sides, melting like putty for her.

I wish Aurelia could see the hell of a view I'm seeing at this moment. She shuts her eyes, her eyebrows clash with each other and her teeth sink into her bottom lip in an attempt to hold back her moans. As always, she fails, letting out loud moans when I lean down to whisper sweet praises into the shell of her ear before nibbling on it. I'm still thrusting slow and deep into her, which leads Aurelia to whimper desperately into the crook of my neck, making me chuckle.

"God, Rainer.. Just use me, please. Destroy me. Do anything.. Just don't fucking tease me like this.." A string of curses falls from her mouth and I want to slap her for her vulgar language. Ass or face? Maybe both. Either way, she's begging and whimpering, and she knows damn well that I can't resist her whines.

I pull away and look at her in the eyes, my gaze skipping from the left to the right. "You don't know how much power those words hold, princess.." I smirk, still thrusting at my painfully slow pace, and every muscle in my being wants to lose it and destroy her just like she had asked. My hips buck deeper into her warmth, pace quickening by the smallest bit as her whines increase in volume, still music to my ears.

"Green, Rainer. Fuck, please. Green." She repeats the color over and over again. Her whines start to become mixed with moans as I finally break, my pace much quicker than before. Her wet pussy clenches around my cock and I slide in and out of her with ease, my soft caresses on her sides become painful grips that soon draw blood.

I groan, throwing my head back as I set a neck breaking pace without any further warnings. I lift her hips up slightly and start thrusting into her at a completely different angle and it feels like heaven in a person. I stand between her legs, which she attempts to shut but instead wraps around my lower back.

Aurelia brings her hand up to grab onto the armrest above her head which she turns to the side, refusing any eye contact. My gaze moves down to her chest area, her breasts bounce perfectly with each deep and powerful thrust of my cock. Her mouth hangs open in an 'O' shape, letting all of her moans and whines escape.

The room is filled with her beautiful cries, the wet sounds of her dick filled cunt, and our skins coming into contact with each other. All of it is perfectly overstimulating and drives me right off of the edge. Her moans are cut off and turn into small sobs, she opens her eyes, finally looking at me and I watch the tears form in her perfect doe eyes.

I lean down to leave shaky kisses all over her body. Her hips, stomach, the ball of her nipples, in between her large breasts, collarbone, and jaw. Any surface that my lips can lay themselves on her body, I've kissed. I stop at her cheek and my lips part to speak, but instead, I run my tongue from her chin all the way up her jaw until the very corner of her eye. The salty taste of her tears soak my tongue, and I smirk.

"Good fucking girl. Cry for me. Just like that, fuck back into me, beg for more even when you know you can't take it." I growl, slamming into her at an unbelievable pace. Her porcelain skin is now covered in hickeys and love marks, all because of me, and I like it that way. Each deep thrust makes me pant, her warmth wraps around my cock perfectly and energy jolts throughout my whole body, motivating me to thrust harder and deeper.

The tip of my cock reaches Aurelia's G-spot with each thrust, and I know because of how the volume of her cries increases every time I push myself as deep as I can inside. My breath is loud, practically panting, getting cut off and turned into grunts. I desperately thrust harshly into her, in sync with how I'm sinking her down onto my cock.

I'm eagerly chasing our releases, longing for the feeling of that wave of pleasure washing over me. A whine falls from her delicate lips as she attempts to buck her hips up onto me, but she's too weak to do so and I can't help but smirk. I'm in control, as always, and she's calling out my name, followed by a moan which drives me crazy.

My hands find purchase just above her shoulders, leaning over her, mouth agape in pleasure, nearly drooling over her pretty face as I start to feel a familiar knot form in my stomach. "Feels so fucking good.." I whimper, it feels too good. Everything feels too good, her cunt clenches around my aching length while I struggle to thrust as hard as I previously was due to the pleasure.

I don't stop slamming into her, my thrusts stay deep, more drawn out, and Aurelia's back arches. I swore I felt my tip reach the entrance of her cervix at least once, twice, or a few more times with how deep I was thrusting into her. I was too lost in the moment to remember anything, all I know is that now, we're both near our orgasms, and desperately helping each other finish.

I lower my hand to her clit, quickly rubbing circles on it in sync with my thrusts to help her reach her climax. Her long nails nearly rip the cushion of the couch and her legs tighten around my back, making me groan. "Need to cum.. So bad.." She whines, unable to speak enough words to properly express what she's feeling, but I get exactly what she means.

I'm long gone, my nails are deep into her sides, blood surrounds the area of my fingers but I don't stop. Aurelia's whines alone are enough to send me over the edge, but I resist it. I grunt loudly against her skin as I leave hickeys and rough bites on the skin of her neck, purposely in the most visible places.

"Taking my cock like a good fuck toy.. Fuck, I need to cum inside of you, baby. Please." I groan, waiting for a response as the movement of my thumb increases. She nods eagerly, biting on her bottom lip once again with her eyes locked on mine. Her eyes are welling with tears and I fuck her harder than ever, making sure to have her unable to walk for the next few hours, or even days.

I can't resist it any longer when I feel her warm release coating my entire cock. I don't stop my movement, fucking her own juices back into her as the excess drips onto the couch. I lean down, gasping against her flesh, whispering an apology in advance before biting down into the meat of her shoulder. Hard. Blood sprouts in beads around my lips and teeth as they pierce deep into her muscle.

Aurelia moans loudly as I stay in my position, right in the meat of her shoulder for a good ten seconds before finally letting go. I immediately lap against the blood that stains her porcelain skin, eyes just about rolling back into his head at the taste of her life. I pant, my gaze focused on the deep bite mark surrounded with blood on the meat of her shoulder before running my tongue over the wound.

I pull away, bringing one hand up to wipe the excess blood from my slack jaw and parts of my nose. With a low groan, I finish deep inside of her aching body. My hips stutter, body unable to process what had just happened. The nearly overwhelming pleasure flows through my body, setting every nerve ablaze. I'm left panting, my shoulders rising and falling with every labored breath from my shaking body.

I lean forward, resting my forehead on Aurelia's, beads of sweat falling down my neck as the excess blood on my chin dries. "Good little slut. You did so well.." I praise, planting a deep kiss on her plump lips before pulling away and getting another drag of her intoxicating scent

I roll my hips a few more times, already longing for the feeling of pounding into her until she has tears in her eyes, watching her entire being writhe and beg just for me, just because of me. A feeling I'll never get tired of and will forever yearn for every single day after experiencing it.

And I have yet to experiment more with Aurelia. This is just the beginning, and I'm sure she's unaware of what's to come.

"Come on, sweetheart. I'll drive us to my condo and help get you cleaned up." I smile at her softly, taking her hand and helping her sit up as my eyes graze over the harsh bite mark on her shoulder.

"You're going to pay for that, Rainer."

"Oh really?"

────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.1K 3.3K 32
(LOVE'S SPECTRUM BOOK ONE) I've been awake for a few minutes, I'm just lying there loving the feeling of my angel in my arms. I feel her move and her...
1.7M 44.5K 59
'SHE CAME INTO HIS LIFE, AND BECAME IT' The most powerful and ruthless member of the 𝐝𝐞'𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞π₯𝐨 family and the top business tycoon of Italy...
1.6M 47.2K 42
#1 - Office love #12 - Secrets * * * "Such a pretty mouth should not tell any bad words. Next time you c...
131K 4.6K 48
"Stop it, just stop it, " he growled furiously at me, studying in disappointment "How many lies you are going to feed me now, after all, you have his...