๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’†๐’๐’”๐’Œ๐’†๐’• โ™ก

By Orphicwords_

๐‘จ๐’Ž๐’“๐’Š๐’• ร— ๐‘ฎ๐’†๐’†๐’• "Geet" I whispered her name, pulling her closer to me, my voice low and gravelly as I... More

๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–‰๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ- '๐‘ซ๐’†๐’†๐’…๐’‚๐’“'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ - '๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‰'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ‘- '๐’‹๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’‚๐’Œ'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ’- '๐‘ด๐’–๐’๐’‚๐’’๐’‚๐’•'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ“- '๐‘ณ๐’‚๐’‚๐’'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ” -'๐‘จ๐’‰๐’”๐’‚๐’‚๐’”'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ•- '๐’‹๐’‰๐’–๐’Ž๐’Œ๐’†๐’Š๐’'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ–- '๐’”๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’”'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ—- '๐‘ฏ๐’Š๐’”'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ- '๐‘ฒ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’š๐’‚๐’'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- '๐‘ฐ๐’„๐’† ๐’„๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘-'๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’- '๐‘ฐ๐’๐’†๐’”๐’„๐’‚๐’‘๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’†'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“- '๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’…๐’๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’“'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”-'๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’‹๐’‚ ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’–๐’‹๐’‚'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•- '๐‘บ๐’˜๐’†๐’†๐’• ๐’”๐’†๐’…๐’–๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–- '๐‘ด๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’‰๐’?'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“๐Ÿ๐Ÿ— -'๐‘ซ๐’“๐’‚๐’Ž๐’‚ ๐‘ธ๐’–๐’†๐’†๐’๐’”'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ- '๐‘ฎ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’… ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’š๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…'
๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- '๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’†'

๐‘ช๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- '๐’๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’๐’“๐’‚๐’•'

302 25 2
By Orphicwords_

Geet's pov-

Entering the premises, I felt anxiety rise up to my throat, no matter how much I stay outside nothing could get me comfortable around strangers and considering that it's just the first day nothing will help.

Firstly this is college, where mostly children of businessmen/women, other royalties studied and other's were one with great academics, they are not much bothered of who is coming and who is not because they have much greater things to do so no rush is there on seeing urmee .

To protect her privacy only her identity wasn't revealed in media too .
But the case wasn't same for yuvraj sa .

I honestly feel sorry for him because I can very well understand the pressure on eldest child.

People think it's all luxury and fame for them but no it deprives them of their privacy, family time and sometimes snatch their whole childhood.

They are forced to grow up just too soon. That's why one should never judge anyone without knowing the backstory .

We directly reached Principal's office as he was already waiting, I am sure uncle did this to ensure our comfort .

He himself showed us the path to our classroom.

My paperwork was done the day raghav and I had a shopping day, as my academics were good there was no problem in getting admission .

"Hope you girls find everything helpful in expanding your knowledge and skills here, wish you both the best" Principal sir said to us which we thanked him and he walked away .

Taking a deep breath we entered inside the classroom. As it was first day, people were introducing each other some were sitting awkwardly, oh how much I can related to them .

We took our seats at front side .
A girl and a boy walked towards us, they were holding hands and didn't shy away in showing affection.

"Hello urmee" the boy said to urmee .

Urmee gave him a considering smile and waved at the girl smiling .

Then the girl forwarded her hand to me "Hi I am Sandhya" .

"Hello Sandhya, it's Geet nice to meet you" I greeted her back .

"And I am Kabir as you just heard Urmee" he also forwarded his hand.

"Hello Kabir,Geet this side" I said taking his hand for handshake .

"Geet they both are children of businessmen who have done few of deals with baba so that's how I know then, also they are known as longest together staying couple. I have known them since school. Kabir Sandhya this is Geet my best friend" urmee introduced.

"Oh the smile on the faces of two, looking at each other gave me a hint of it, you both look good together" I complimented.

"Thankyou so much,not saying it for formality but your smile is so attractive" Sandhya said .

"Thankyou,it's really nice to meet you both" I replied .

"For us too" Kabir said wrapping his arms around Sandhya's shoulder and smiling ear to ear .

"Okay now go...teacher will be here soon, will catch up during break" urmee shooed them away as lecturer was on door.

There was a man in his late 20s, dark hairs with tan body, a well maintained body not like bodybuilders but yes he looked so fine.

But above all I held great respect for him. There are many of his videos on YouTube too, where he guide us with road map of MBA.
He is a buisness teacher.
AMAN GOYAL .

He soon introduce himself, and today he took intros of all of us , had some fun talks and got us comfortable.

"Geet he's so helpful and cool right?" Urmee said and I nodded .

After him, in every period teachers discussed of studies more in counseling way and got us comfortable.

I really liked it this way as it was first day, we are not rushing over studies we got to know the teachers first whom we are trusting with our studies.

During break, we had quick introduction session with other's too.
Everyone was excellent conversationalist and their eyes were shining with ambitions.

All together it was a fine day.
Soon we departed from college, I told urmee that I'll be accompanying her to palace .

I needed to talk to someone.

I checked the time for the nth time .
It's 5:30 rn, and from past two hours I am waiting for him to return.

As much as I love spending time with aunty and Urmee, today all I wanted to sort out things with him.

For sure I don't know my feelings but I am not a girl who would have entertained any actions from him if I had someone in my life .

I saw ahead as Uncle came back from office,I greeted him but couldn't stop looking at his back hoping for yuvraj sa to walk in .

"Amrit?" Aunty asked to Uncle to which he informed that he directly went to his chamber.

"Maa saa I'll go take a nap, Geet you wanna come?" Urmee asked me.

"No No I never sleep in afternoon, Aunty I'll just walk around in garden " I finally grabbed my chance and walked out .

Standing in front of his chamber I was contemplating whether to walk in or not .

"Kabhi kabhi itna sochna band karke weh karna chahiye jo sahi ho" a voice came from behind as I looked behind it was a elderly aged man, whom I recognised as yuvraj sa's driver .

Looking at my troubled experience he continued.

"Aapki bechaini keh rahi ki aapko unse mile Bina chain nahi aayega " he stated and it was no lie .

"Unhe humara yun aana pasand na aaya to?" I voiced out what is holding me back because as a matter of fact I know, no one is allowed in there without his permission.

"Wo chah kar bhi apko kuch nhi keh sakte" he said but I couldn't grasp the hidden meaning behind it .

"Humne unhe gusse me dekha hai, pareshan dekha hai par kabhi aisi bechain nahi dekha, jaise aaj" he said and just the information that he is suffering in slightest way was enough.

I looked at old man in front of me .

"You're a saviour, kaka sa" I said to him to which he laughed patting my head .

I turned around and entered his chamber, it was all dark but flameless candles illuminated enough light to let me find my way around .

I stepped into inner living room, but their was no hint of him .

I climbed the stairs carefully but I got a flashback of how he held my hand that day saying "I won't let you fall" .
I took a deep breath in, I don't know why his each word and action have such hold on me .

I passed few rooms and walked straight to his Room as I saw it was the only room lightened up in very dim lights.

He doesn't seems to like bright lighting.

His room's door was open, thankfully because no way I could have opened the digital lock .

I entered the vast room of his's .
I roamed my eyes all over before it landed on him who is standing by near a table, his both hands on table as he is bending a little and his back facing me.

No way, he is not aware of my presence but him not considering my presence hurts more than it should have .

I took slow steps towards him as I called him out .

"Yuvraj sa.." no response but if looked closely one can see his muscles getting stiff .

"Yuv-" I once again tried my luck but his voice came haulting my words.

"You should consider going back, Geet" he called me out by my name but still it felt distant.

"Please Don't be like this" After experiencing his warm and welcoming side, I couldn't take these cold and distant words.

"Take it as a warning" his words accompanied with dark voice did made me scared but considering going back,No .

"Without sorting this, NO" I gathering all my courage reached near him but he still didn't turn around .

I kept my hands on his. I knew this is not anything on formal level so I opted for what is more appropriate.

"Amrit.." I took his name and before I could understand his hand was on my nape as he pulled me between him and the desk .

Tilting his head, he came closer to my face more than I could take and said

"Itne Kareeb mat aao Geet otherwise I am fucking keeping you without caring of any moral limits or logics" the intensity had me almost fainting and the depth of words send chills down my spine .

"I..wh-"

"But you know what sweetheart, it's already too late" with that he pushed my face up such that his lips were on my throat.

"Tell me who is he to you ?" He questioned and this time I tried to not get lost and answered him.

"He...He's Raghav, my bestest friend, whom I know from childhood"
"And is like my brother" I don't know what but something in his eyes compelled me to clarify it.

He placed a kiss on my throat and I let out a airy breath .

"Glad to hear that" saying that he moved back .

"You...I...you can be scary you know that" I spoke as I felt the silence here very awkward but later regretted the choice of words .

He chuckled on that "I can be, if anyone deprives me of my peace" .

I averted my gaze from him .

"The thing you said...earlier..." I tugged a strand of hair behind my ears nervously .

"What about that, sweetheart?" He took a step near me .

Red coated my skin hearing his endearment towards me .

"Umm....I couldn't quite grasp it" I blurted out .

"Why? As much as I know I tried to be straightforward,but I can repeat it for you" saying this his hand again moved towards my nape.

My eyes widened on his act, I can't handle that again .

"No...no need" I tried to push him but he pulled my head closer and again tilted my head .

"I meant that nothing can keep you away from me now because- zaroorat ban gayi ho tum" he completed and placed his lips on the curve of my neck .

"I won't take that well if someone tries to come between us" his voice switched back to dark one and with that he slightly bite on the same spot making me yelp .

"A..Amrit..." I breathed out .
My breath quickened, my eyes were closed tightly all of this was unexpected but instead of any discomfort it filled me only with nervousness and anticipation.

"need more explanation?" He said and I realised he moved back .

I couldn't face him so I ran from there forgetting about the stairs .

I felt my steps stumbling on first step only but before I could fall a hand pulled me and I clashed on his hard chest .

His breathing was faster than my own, it was as if he was more panicked .

He hugged me closer than ever, nuzzled his head into my neck and breathed out .

"I won't let any harm come to you"
He promised, it brought a peaceful smile on my face .

"Stay for now Geet, please" he said and that was all he needed to do and I stayed .

Insta I'd - Orphicwords._

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 23K 32
[Book-1: 'The Tale of Dahiya Brothers' series.] [IT IS A STANDALONE BOOK.] Nikshit was very late to have realized how stupid he was for coming here...
9K 447 19
"I've been to Paris many times before but this time I found My Love in the city of love." Ruthless. Arrogant. Merciless. Are the words which describe...
2.8M 159K 120
This story is about a relationships between a father and daughter. A wife and husband. And 2 best friend. "G-g-go" I stuttered moving back a little...
3.6M 202K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...