Master of love (Ninjago X mMi...

De BlueLilyraven

Y/N kanroji is an emotional and passion Boy who compliments people in his head constantly most likely a contr... Mais

Y/N's bio
Chapter 1: the way of a ninja 
Chapter 2: the golden weapons
Chapter 4: Weapons of Destiny
Chapter 5: Rise of the Snakes

Chapter 3: King of the shadows

1.7K 66 9
De BlueLilyraven

__________________________________________________________________

(Five ninja and sensei Wu sail to the frozen Wasteland on a ship to retrieve the Shurikens of ice.)

Jay: "I spy, something... white!"

Cole: (Sighs) "could you be quiet for once? this ain't easy"

(The boat stumbles as they were sailing ahead)

Jay: (Groans) "I spy something broken!"

Kai: "if sensei knows the way to the next golden weapon, then why isn't he steering the ship? We've been drifting aimlessly for miles"

Zane: "Sensei's wisdom is beyond my own"

Sensei Wu: the "most powerful move in Spinjitzu can only be accomplished with all five elements are combined. Earth! ice! fire! lightning! Love!

Y/n: "Um... just a quick question sensei what happens when all of them are combined?"

Sensei Wu: "The tornado of creation. the power to create something out of nothing"

(After sensei, Wu said this Kai then attempts a few moves that might activate the tornado of creation)

Sensei Wu: "No, Kai if done incorrectly, it would lead to disastrous consequences"

Kai: "Disastrous consequences. Right..."

(Cole was lost in thought as he spoke up)

Cole: "wait what about Y/n's powers Yes I know that he does have a golden weapon but what about this love breathing technique he has"

Sensei Wu: "Y/n's power is technique. When he first showed me this love breathing technique I was amazed on how it looked. He told me that this was a breathing technique that demon slayers used to use a long time ago."

Kai: "Wait?... demon slayers?..."

Jay: "Yeah? what are those?"

Sensei Wu: "from what he told me, Demon slayers were a group that Slade demons over centuries ago when they were still around before the serpents came they were man-eating demons I would feast on humans to gain more strength. And that is why a group called the demon slayer corpse was there to protect people from these monsters, the higher ranks of demon slayer's, or the Hashiras they were a group of swordsman that that would take on the most highest of demons called the uppermoons or the lower moons they were the most powerful demons of them all. The uppermoons eat more than 100 people and they spare no mercy for the people they kill. And they had His blood."

(After saying this, the four ninja were in shocked they couldn't believe that man, eating demons used exist, but when sensei Wu said his it sent shivers down their spines)

Jay: U-Uhm... who's blood?

(Sensei Wu was silent for a moment)

Sensei Wu: "his name was Muzan Kibutsuji the king of demons..."

(And yet again it sent another shiver down the ninjas spines again after hearing that name)

Sensei Wu: "he was the ruler of all demons and the superior of the uppermoons and lower moons
Even one drop of his blood can turn you into a demon... he was a madman, a killer he had no mercy for anyone all he wanted to be with the most perfect being in the world. Because he couldn't go out in the sun, demons are allergic to the sun, which burns them. Which is why Muzan decided to use his uppermoons to search for a flower, called the blue spider lily and it is very rare to find out what he didn't know is that this flower blooms during the daytime on certain times which is why he was never successfully able to find it."

(It was silent for a moment again then Sensei Wu continue talking)

Sensei Wu: "then a war struck out between demon slayers and demons. People fight for their lives to get revenge of those lives that have been slaughtered by those demons. And they successfully won against the demons and defeated the demon king once and for all, and lived in peace. But it wasn't without sacrifice to those people who lost their lives to the war. People honored the life to save them from the demons. But as time in time passed this history went forgotten. Demon slayer's were forgotten the demons were forgotten, and the breathing techniques were forgotten."

Zane: master, if I may ask... what are breathing techniques?

Sensei Wu: "breathing techniques were a technique that demon slayers used to use to slay demons they used but they didn't use any ordinary katana. They used Nichirin blades. It was the only thing that could kill demons."

Sensei Wu: the breathing techniques, the used were called. Sun breathing, water breathing, flame breathing, thunder, breathing, stone breathing, wind breathing, moon breathing, flower, breathing, insect breathing, serpent, breathing, love breathing, sound breathing, mist breathing, and beast breathing. The most powerful breathing style of them all was sun breathing the first one ever to be created. And the breathing style to almost kill Muzan Kibutsuji.

Cole: "... wait a minute did you say love breathing isn't what Y/n was telling us about"

Kai: "Yeah, you're right... so he has one of the ancient techniques that was around a long time ago"

(Sensei Wu nodded his head as he looks back at one who is sitting at the front of the boat)

Sensei Wu: "it would appear that way, which is why I think Y/n is more special than he thinks because I have never talked or seen anyone other than him with this technique and especially talked about demons and demon slayer's. But ever since he told me that something I couldn't get out of my mind. Is that there is a love golden weapon and him having this love breathing technique couldn't be a coincidence which gets me thinking is that his distant relatives could've known the first Spinjitzu master My father, and told him what his ancestors have done a long time ago from the war"

Cole: "Wait minute, if your father was the first Spinjitzu, master, then, wouldn't he have known about the man eating demons?"

(Sensei Wu shakes his head)

Sensei Wu: "even though my father was the first Spinjitzu master, he had never heard anything about man-eating demons that roam centuries ago, otherwise he would've told me this information"

(The ninjas were silent as they looked back at Y/n. They couldn't believe someone like him didn't know his history or anything about his family name. All he knew was it happened over centuries ago)

Zane: "wait a second. Master Wu where did he get this kind of information anyway? because overtime you did say that the history has been forgotten, so how does he know about this?"

Sensei Wu: "it is true history was forgotten. But the reason why why knows this and how he knows this and why he has love breathing was a book. His father gave him for his birthday before he passed away. It had every information about what happened centuries ago. And love breathing but it only talked about love breathing and not the other breathing techniques which could mean that either his ancestor, new love breathing. Or created love breathing."

Sensei Wu: "and I'm thinking that maybe this journey will help him understand who he is and what his family name was"

Cole: "Wow... that's just a lot to take in"

Jay: "Yeah... no kidding"

Kai: (whispers) "Yeah do you think he was hearing on the conversation?"

Jay: (whispers) "Probably he's been sitting there ever since sensei Wu started talking"

Zane: "Not just sitting, But Meditating. A good tool to strengthen one's mind and soul"

Sensei Wu: "I may not know much about Y/n's technique or his golden weapon that much but I do know is that there is possibly a bright future in him"

(then, suddenly the boat crashes on the icy land, knocking the ninja down. The sails frozen.)

Cole: "Uh... wasn't me"
(Cole takes a step back with his hands off the wheel)

Kai: "Did I do that"
(staring at his hands)

Sensei Wu: "No. to both of you"

Sensei Wu: (walks to the front of the ship) "We are here" (viewing the frozen wasteland.)

(The ninja head to the direction of the Shurikens of ice. They came across a few scattered skeletons around the area, trapped in ice blocks. Y/n skates his way across the frozen water.)

Cole: "Whoa... looks like someone's already been here"

Zane: (Zane then find the location of the Shurikens of ice) "The Shurikens"

(The ninja look to see the Shurikens  hanging from the ice dragon mouth. Sings lines on top of his comrades and reaches for them in mid air but it's froze in the process awakening the Ice dragon at the same time. The ninja then carry ice-block Zane with the Shurikens and escape the ice mountain and uses Zane as a sled, sliding down the icy trail towards the end of the trail ninja crash into an ice pillar, resulting in unfrozen Zane)

Zane: Ow... (while the others groan)

(Ninja, then headed to the floating ruins, to collect the nunchucks of lightning. Getting to the top, Zane looks over the edge to see the Skulkin following them)

Zane: "we're being followed" (Zane alerts the others)

Jay: "then let's go!"

(The ninja climb to the top of the ruined attached to the ground by chain)

(Jay spots the nunchucks of lightning and reaches for it)

Jay: "Heh, alright!"

(As Jay was about to leave. the lightning dragon appears out of nowhere. Jay instinctively jumps off the ruin with the support of his gliders, while his fellow teammates follow the suit. Upon seeing the ninja escape, Samukai laughs evilly as things are going, according to plan)
.

.

.

.
(The next step was to find the bow and arrow of love, it was located near the Sakura tree forest)

Sensei Wu: "our next stop is to find the bow and arrow of love. Which it is near the Sakura tree forest"

Jay: "quick question... why is it called the Sakura tree forest

Zane: "because it is famous for their Sakura trees which are known as cherry blossom trees they are between four and five years to grow into cherries, which is why it's a perfect time for people to go and visit the Sakura trees to admire them, or take pictures because they haven't grown all the way and they are still flowers"

Jay: "Ooh, that makes sense"

Kai: "yeah, but why would the bow and arrow of love be located near a Sakura tree forest? that doesn't have anything to do with love?"

Y/n: "they're not just trees Kai, they are a symbol of love, the meaning of a Sakura tree is both life and death, beauty and violence. Love is something that is beautiful and it cannot be broken."

(Sensei Wu nodded's at Y/n's sentence)

Sensei Wu: "Y/n is right love is something that is beautiful and it cannot be broken which is why the bow and arrow of love is located near Sakura tree forest"

(As they arrive to the Sakura tree forest, they started looking around to see where the bow and arrow of love could be located as it starts to get foggy around the forest for some reason)

Jay: "Uh... guys is it just me or did I get more foggier in this forest?"

Zane: "we must've stay closed so we will not lose each other"

(The other ninjas nodded and continue to search)

Kai: (Groans) all I see is nothing but trees and fog. Especially this fog... WHERE DID IT COME FROM ALL OF A SUDDEN!!

Cole: "Whoa, dude, calm down, will find it eventually"

(Zane then spoke out)

Zane: "Uh.. guys where is Jay?"

(The four ninja looked around to see if Jay was near, but he wasn't. It was like he just vanished out of thin air.)

(Y/n started to panic, realizing that we lost one of our teammates)

Y/n: "Oh no! Do you think you got lost in the fog? Ooh it's gonna be an hour until this thing clears up."

Cole: (Cole puts his hands on Y/n's shoulders,) "Hey hey... it's okay Y/n. Maybe will find him on the trail. He probably got ahead of us."

(Y/n blushes a little)

Y/n: "Yeah, you're right, come on guys"

(As the ninja keep searching and searching, which felt like hours)

Y/n: "hey guys, did you find anything yet?"
(As Y/n calls out to the other ninja, but it was silent)

Y/n: "Guys?"

(Y/n looks around his surroundings, realizing that all of the ninja have vanished either something grab them, or they got lost in the fog so Y/n began to search for them)

Y/n: "Guys! Come on now this isn't funny... guys!"

(Y/n was starting to freak out he didn't know what was going on. He didn't know where. Cole, Jay, Kai and Zane were)

(He started running through the forest, calling out their names, but it was all silence. It was nothing. Which kind of freaked out Y/n more because it was a literal silence in the forest and the fog made it worse Y/n couldn't believe that such a beautiful place could end up being scary)

(But then all of a sudden he gets hit in the head by something. He starts to black out, but right before he did, he saw a scaly reptile hand. It was huge and it was pink. He then blacked out.)
.

.

.

.

.
(When Y/n awoke, he realized that he wasn't in the forest he realized he was in like some sort of magical place he didn't even know if it was real or maybe he was dreaming or something he then saw a huge Sakura tree right in front of him)

(But then he saw it. There was a pink dragon on the big branches of the Sakura tree it must've been the love dragon and the guardian of the bow and arrow of love the dragon was staring at him, like it was being competitive. But then someone screamed out his name.)

???: Y/N!!!

(Y/n, turns his head to see.)

Y/n: "Cole, Jay, Kai, Zane!!!"

(He saw his friends caged up in what look like vines that that had some thorns and flowers growing out of them he could see that Jay was waving at him as he presume that's who called him)

Y/n: "What, are you guys doing up there? Where did you even go?!"

Cole: "I don't know! one moment I was searching and then next something grab me!"

Kai: "same here!"

Zane: "me to!"

Jay: "me three"

(Y/n sweatdrops as he sighs)

Y/n: "let me guess... did it had something to do with that"

(Y/n pointed at the dragon. He was still staring at him.)

(All four of the ninja, nodded their heads)

(Y/n nodded his head as he looked back at the dragon. He was still staring at him. Which kind of made him feel uncomfortable.)

Y/n: "Hey what's going on? What do you want? And Why do you have my friends caged up?"

(The dragon didn't say anything as he just continue to stared at him)

(Then all of a sudden some vines disappeared in front of something that was covering a object he then realize, what it was. It was the bow and arrow of love. He walked up to it and try to take it, but the vines blocked him.)

Y/n: "Huh..." (Y/n look up at the dragon, confused as it was still staring at him he then realized what he was meant to do have to prove himself if he wanted the golden weapon of love)

Y/n: "Okay then, if I just prove myself to you, I will get the golden weapon, right?"

(The dragon still didn't do anything as it just stared at him, but something told him that the dragon was telling him that he was right and wrong)

(Y/n then noticed more vines it, then started to shape something something horrifying. As Y/n continue to stared at the vines, taking shape when it was done, his eyes widen as he saw what was right in front of him)

(the vines, took shape of a horrifying creature that he couldn't even describe. Cole, Jay, Kai and Zane looked as a shocked as Y/n was, as they also couldn't describe. It was in front of them. Sure it was vines but they couldn't describe the creature that it took shape of)

(Mind) Y/n: "This is bad like really really bad I left my bow and arrow back with sensei Wu!"

(Y/n didn't know what to do. He couldn't fight this creature. Barehanded, but then he looked at his katana. He does use his katana for emergencies only in this was an emergency. He put his right hand on the handle.)

Y/n: "Alright then let's see what this big guy can do"

(Y/n then takes his katana out and to the four ninjas surprise it was like a whipped like katana they thought that he was joking about it being like a Whip but I guess he wasn't)

Jay: "wait are we finally got to see Y/n's love breathing in action!"

Zane: "I think you're right..."

Cole: "Oh yeah!"

Kai: "Yeah you got this Y/n"

(Y/n then turns to the side as twisted his hips with the katana following. He lifts his arm up as the katana is seeing right in front of his face.)

Y/n: "Love breathing..."

(Y/n squats with his left foot in the front, and his right foot in the back, as the katana flips to the side)

Y/n: "First form..."

(Y/n launches himself at the beast as it starts to charge at him, he turns around, then running up to the beast he then did a flip with another one as he twists around doing a butterfly like pose as the katana following behind him, as he pulls himself towards the creature as he raises his arm)

Y/n: "Shivers of First love!"

(he lands on the ground swiftly with a squat like pose. As his left leg is squatted and twist to the side a little. While his right leg is stretched out.  His right arm raises a little as the katana follows.
And his left arm straight out)

(The creature then stood still. Then multiple slashes perform all over its body. Breaking apart the creature as the vines fell apart of each other.)

(The Vines started disintegrating as Y/n gets up, he looks at the vines, and then at the dragon which was still staring at him not even blinking)

(The ninjas, who were trapped in the four cages were in shocked they didn't move a muscle or say a word they just continue to watch)

(Although they really surprised to see how Y/n was extremely flexible. And when Y/n perform his technique Cole thought it was beautiful and so did the others)

Y/n: "is that all?!"

(The dragon didn't say anything, but just look to him, but then Y/n could hear something behind him as he looks back, to see more vines started to shape creatures)

(The next creature looks like a giant tiger with three heads and with horns on each one of us has it was orange and white with dark orange, like stripes and white gray like stripes on its body)

(Y/n kept a firm face as he stares at the creature)

(Then when the creature spotted him it's middle head started shooting fireballs at Y/n)

(Y/n then dodges as he flips around, dodging the fireballs) 

(He then jumps in the air as the creature stance on it's too legs try to get him as the three mouths we're open)

(He then turn to the side as the katana follows him performing another technique form as his arm is raise)

Y/n: "Love, breathing, second form:"

(He turns forward and raises his arm with the katana, flipping as his katana slushes all over the Tigers, body)

Y/n: "Love pangs!"

(Y/n lands on the ground as the vines break apart, and disintegrated. He looks at the dragon with a determinate look he looks behind them again seeing that more vines are forming he gets into a stance again)

(Y/n sees as the vines take shape of four snakes)

(When the vine like snakes, see him they charge at him Y/n puts the katana near his face as he grips the handle)

(Y/n then jumps in the air, he and flips his body)

Y/n: "Love breathing fifth form:"

Y/n: "Swaying love, Wildclaw!"

(But then Y/n notices that everything around him starts glitching, and that the vine snake weren't like snake vines anymore. They were like wooden like dragons charging at him he didn't know why he was seeing things, but he decided to ignore it. He charges at the snakes, as a pink, like the tornado starts forming. It then starts twisting is it reveals multiple slashes slicing the vine snakes as they start disintegrating)

(Y/n lands on the ground again he as he glared at the dragon as the dragon did nothing, and just kept staring at him again, he didn't know how long the dragon will keep staring at him)

(Then the dragon turn its head towards Cole, Jay, Kai, and Zane and then opens its mouth as it was about to fire at them as soon as it did, the fire kind of like Sakura petals)

(All four of the ninjas eyes widen as they noticed that the fire like petals are coming right towards them)

(Y/n noticed this, and took action)

Y/n: "NO!!!"

(Y/n jumps in the air and performs another technique)

Y/n: Love breathing, third form

(As the fire like petals were about to hit them slashes started coming out of nowhere slashing the fire away from them)

Y/n: "Catlove Shower"

(As the four ninja could see that Y/n was in front of them in the air)

Y/n: "I will not allow you to hurt my friends!, even if I put my life on the line! I will always protect them and support them no matter what!"

(He lands on the ground. And got up, pointing his sword at the dragon)

Y/n: "and if anybody hurts the people who are dearest to me, I will never forgive them! Not even you!"

(The dragon then looks at Y/n but it doesn't stare at him, like it wasn't judging him like he was doing last time instead it had a soft face like it was smiling Y/n. Then Y/n realize this, he knew what the test was. It wasn't about proving the dragon that he wanted the golden weapon. It was about protecting his friends and the people he loves.)

(The dragon, then hops off the tree and sit down on the ground Y/n looked to see that the vines that were around the bow and arrow of love we're gone he then walks up to the weapon and grabs it he and takes it off the stand It was on and hold it. He admired, the beautiful coloring on it. Y/n turn to love dragon and smiled at him. As the dragon nodded his head.)

(Y/n turn to the side to see that the cages were lowering down, is the vines disappeared with the four ninja standing, Y/n puts his katana back in his holder. And runs to them, putting them all in a big group hug, he was slightly crying because he thought that his friends would get hurt if he didn't do some thing)

(They four ninja were shooked, by this, but hugged him back)

Y/n: "Oh my god! Guys you're okay!"

Jay: "were okay? Are you okay?! I mean you literally just thought those monsters like beasts. And that love breathing style was so awesome to watch. I loved all the colors and stuff. It was it was so cool!"

Y/n: "O-Oh t-thanks Jay"
(Y/n smiles at him as he rubs the back of his neck while blushing)

Cole: "Yeah! I had no idea you were that flexible!"

Y/n: "Well... Yeah there's a lot of things you don't no about me yet"

Kai: "I'll say"
(Kai ruffles Y/n's pink and green soft hair)

Zane: "well, since we have the golden weapon now do you think we can leave?"

(The five ninja looked at each other as they all looked at the dragon who was staring at them)

(The dragon didn't do anything, but I had a soft face, he nodded his head giving them a signal, but they could leave)

(The five ninja notice this and looked in front of them they were actually inside of a cave)

(The four ninja search the walking while Y/n stay behind and looked at the dragon)

Y/n: "Thank you... love dragon"
(Y/n smiles at the dragon as the dragon, noddeds
His head)

(Y/n then started to walk off out of the cave catching up to the four ninja. they walked out of the Sakura tree forest they went back to sensei Wu who sitting on the ground he then looked up to he see that Y/n successfully got the bow and arrow of love, which he smiles)
.

.

.
(There next stop is to get the Sword of Fire which was located near the Sakura tree forest which kind of confuse them, they couldn't believe that a volcano was near a beautiful place like this but the place was also a forest, so it kind of made sense of little, But instead of the frost being big and beautiful it was more dark and scary. The Forest of Tranquality.)

(When They got there they were celebrating their victory while Wu Meditates. Jay and Kai were dancing, Cole was playing the drams and next to him was Y/n laying against a tree truck, and Zane observing his teammates near Cole and Y/n. The team was laughing and having a good time) 

Kai: "Come on, Sensei. Join us"

Sensei Wu: "There is still one weapon left! We must get our sleep!"

Jay: "Aww, Sensei. Look, you gotta admit, we'd kicking their boney butts. But you should have seen Y/n fighting it was amazing!"

Y/n: "Aww, Jay."
(He rubs the back of his neck blushing little)

(Kai laughs)

Kai: "Get up here. Show us some move."

(Then Sensei Wu sighs and gives in)

Sensei Wu: "I guess I could. Now this move is vary special" (he then dose a pose)

(Zane who was confuse on the situation)

Zane: "But if done incorrectly, will lead to disastrous consequences?"

(Everyone starts laughing, thinking that it's a joke)

Kai: "Zane, is that a joke? A sense of humor... you found it!"

(Sensei Wu starts to sing and dance, playing with his mustache and doing funny faces.)

Sensei Wu: "Shake what your momma gave you. Yeah, look at this one now. Hmm... oh yeah. Spin around. Oh yeah. I put my feet."

(Kai, Jay, and Y/n laughs. Kai and Jay joins him in dancing. Y/n chuckles while laying against the tree with Cole playing the drums and Zane meditating. Time passes and they're
asleep... until a voice starts calling out for Kai)

???: (Whispers) "Kai... Kai..."

Kai: (Kai then wakes up, hearing the voice) "Huh?"

???: "Kai..."

(Kai then wakes up in hope that Nya is the one Calling his name)

Kai: "Was that...?!"

Nya: "I have to go..." (Nya then starts running away)

Kai: (Kai gets on his feet) "Nya wait up! (He then starts chasing after her) slow down! Why are you running so fast?! (He loses her) Nya! Where are you?!" (He then spots Nya run into the Fire Temple the entrance, Where the doors are open.)

Nya: "Kai..."

Kai: "Nya?"

(He proceeds to go inside the temple to search for his sister. Upon searching for his sister, he finds her standing in front of the Sword of Fire)

Kai: "Nya!!"

Nya/???: "Don't worry"

(Nya's voice becomes deeper and morphs into the shadow of lord Garmadon)

Lord Garmadon: (Lord Garmadon laughs evilly)
"I,m right here brother"

Kai: (Gasp) "Garmadon!?" (He reaches for his sword, only to realize that he left it at that campsite)

Lord Garmadon: (He then starts to taunts Kai)
"Forgot something?"

Kai: "You can't hurt me here. You're banished. Trapped in Underworld"

Lord Garmadon: "And that's why 'you' are going to remove the Sword of Fire for me."

Kai: "I don't think so!" (Taking a couple steps back)

Lord Garmadon: "Are you sure about that?"

(He disappears as the real Nya is shown, chained above the lave)

Nay: "Kai!"

Kai: "Nya!" (Kai starts running towards her.)

Lord Garmadon: "if you don't remove the Sword, How else will you cut the chains to save your precious little sister."

Nya: "You know it's a trap. I can... free... my... self (she then struggles with the chains.) okay, that's tight"

(Nya then screams as she is drop closer to the lave. Kai chases to her as he yells out her name)

Lord Garmadon: "Tick tock. Tick tock."
(He Taunts)

(Kai realize the only chance to save Nya. Is by removing the Sword of Fire. He jumps forward, and pulls the Sword out of the stone, then performs Spinjitzu)

Kai: "Ninja go!"

(Kai Spinjitzu's up the wall, and cuts off the chain catching Nya mid-jump. Both landing on the ground safely while Lord Garmadon laughs evilly)

Kai: "Stay close"

Nya: "Trust me, I'm not going anywhere..."

Kai: (Kai then starts shouting at Garmadon) "You can't hurt us! You're only a shadow!"

Lord Garmadon: (laughs) "Even shadows have their uses." (A shadow version of Kai appears in front of him and Nya spots the shadow)

Nya: "Kai! Look out!"

Kai: "Stay back, Nya"

Nya: (Nya takes cover behind a rock) "Stay close, stay back. Make up your mind"

(Kai attempts to attack his own shadow, but his attacks want right through the shadow while the shadow easily kicks him)

Nya: "That's not fair!"

Lord Garmadon: "Oh, am'I being to hard?" (Then more Kai shadows are created)

(Kai grunts and holds onto the wall. After taking a few breathes, he charges at the Kai shadows and swings his weapon at them. Sadly, Kai attacks went right through through them and he gets beaten. One of the shadows disarms him and picks up the sword then Sensei Wu appears out of nowhere and attacks the shadow with his own shadow and retrieve the sword back)

Lord Garmadon: "Brother, I see you protected one, but what about the other four?"

Sensei Wu: "They are safe! far away from your grasp"

Lord Garmadon: "I wouldn't be so confident"

(Lord Garmadon shows Kai and Sensei Wu what is currently happening outside the Forest of Tranquility. Cole wakes up in front of a Skulkin warrior and reaches for his Scythe, but it is taken by Kruncha while Nuckle sits on top of a tied-up Zane, Y/n and Jay, Samukai wields collected The Golden Weapons.)

Samukai: "I believe these belong to lord Garmadon"

Sensei Wu: (Sensei Wu turns to the siblings) "My brother must not unite the four weapons. We must keep them apart!"

(Sensei Wu, Nya and Kai attempt to escape the Fire Temple, but Lord Garmadon wakes up the Fire dragon to stop them)

Lord Garmadon: "Awaken Guardian of the deep! They're stealing the Sword! We must not let them escape!"

(Sensei Wu accidentally jumps on top of the Fire dragon's head as it reaches out of the lava. Sensei Wu jumps off as it roars angrily, making Nya scream. Its tail hit some rocks that sealed the the entrance way making the three of them trapped inside of the temple.)

Kai: "There's no way out! He's taken away all of our options."

Sensei Wu: "All but one" (He jumps on a rock suspended from the lave)

Kai: "Sensei, what are you doing?!"

(Sensei Wu cut off the rock using the sword)

Sensei Wu: "If he is to being the other weapons here, then I will take the Sword of Fire to the underworld. It is my sacrifice to pay." (He sits down)

Kai: (shakes his head) "No! it's mine. I shouldn't have come on my own. You don't have to do this! There has to be another way!"

(Sensei Wu, who was drinking his last cup of tea before falling to the underworld.)

Kai: "Nooooooo!" (He falls to his knees)

Lord Garmadon: "Then i'll see you there, Brother!" (His shadow than follows Wu to the underworld)

(The fire dragon appears behind both Kai and Nya. Near turns around hearing growls.)

Nya: "Forget Sensei, what about us?"

(Kai then notices the dragon. Kai and Nya are forced to deal with the Fire dragon by themselves. Meanwhile, with Cole, Zane, Y/n, and Jay are still in the Forest of Tranquility, tied up and hang upside down from a tree by the Skulkin)

Samukai: (looks at his soldiers) "To the Fire Temple!"

Skulkin soldiers: "Yeah!"

(Garmadon then shows up in his shadow form)

Lord Garmadon: "My brother has taken the sword of fire to the underworld. Hurry! return home and unite the weapons before it's too late!"

Samukai: "Uh... change of plans. To the underworld."

(During the the celebration, Nuckal holds up a stick instead of a sword)

Kruncha: (turns to Nuckal) "What happened to your weapon?" (And it just walks away from him.)

(Nuckals looks at the stick one last time before throwing it away. The Skulkin depart to the underworld, leaving the ninja hanging upside down on the tree.)

Y/n: (Sighs) "Out of all of the nights to sleep in early it just had to be this one. Wonder when sensei Wu and Kai are gonna get back"

Cole: (coughs) "Great, Now what?"

(Jay then reveals Nuckals stolen sword)

Jay: "Now we just gotta get out of here"

Cole: "Uh, Jay before you do that you might wanna... (Cole warns but Jay cuts the rope, sending the four ninja down, hitting the the ground while Y/n just flips and lands on his feet)
Warn us..."

Y/n: "Are you guys all right?"

Cole: "yeah, we're fine.."

(The four ninja groan before Zane jumps to his feet and shots)

Zane: "Let's go!"

(The Ninja pursue to follow the Skulkin)

(On the school truck Samukai argues his men)

Samukai: "Faster! we need to go faster to cross the underworld!"

(As some vehicles start to cross over the underworld, the four ninja catch up to them by swinging through the trees )

Cole: "There they are!"

(The Ninja gets closer to the school truck)

Samukai: "More speed! Will never get home at this rate." (The Skulkin driver is about to go full speed when suddenly, the truck loses acceleration)

Samukai: "uh... what happened?"

(Cole and Y/n are shown to be pulling the chain attached to the vehicle. Zane gets on the vehicle and knocks off to of the Skulkin warriors and friendly waves at Samukai) 

Samukai: "Get them!"

(As Jay was about to do Spinjitzu,when Y/n comes swinging in, knocking off the Skulkin Warriors, attempting to eliminate the Ninja. He then jumps and hangs onto the side of the school truck. Jay then travels to the back of the truck and attempts to punch the padlock that secures the Golden weapons, but nothing happens and feels pain from the impact.)

Jay: (Groans) "Okay ... that's why they make keys"

(Cole tries to knock off Kruncha and Nuckle with his Scythe)

Jay: (Jay tries to speak to Cole) "Hey Cole..." (But then Cole accidentally hits Jay's throat with his Scythe, causing the Jay to lose his voice. Cole knocks off Kruncha and Nuckal in the process interns Jay)

Cole: "Jay. Sorry. I didn't see you."

(Y/n then climbs on top of the truck to see Jay holding his throat with Cole by his side)

Y/n: "you Okay there Jay" (Y/n's hand, who was on Jay's shoulder)

(Jay's only response shaking his head.)

(Zane then a purchase, the driver of the Skull truck)

Zane: "Greetings..."

(But Samukai knock him off of the vehicle, but manages to hang on. In the process Samukai knocks off the driver, and drives the vehicle himself. Samukai drives at full speed enough for the four Ninja to fall off the vehicle, and for him to cross over to the underworld.)

Jay muffles/mumbles: "We didn't stop them..."

Cole: (Cole looks down and sighs) "You don't need to see it. I know. We've lost."

(The three ninjas stand while Y/n just sits there in the middle of nowhere he would usually never give up, but he knew that there was no way of getting over to the underworld, he close his eyes excepting defeat.)

(_To be continued_)

___________________________________________________________________

_Ninjago secrets_

(When Y/n who is fighting the dragons creatures, the part with the vine snakes suddenly forming into wooden like dragons Y/n couldn't help but think that it was a memory of some sort, and that he couldn't get it out of his head)

(During the celebration they were having in the Forest earlier Cole looks at Y/n hair and says that he likes his hair while looking away, blushing a little. And Y/n who just blushed at that.)

(Y/n actually thinks that Cole is super strong and handsome and a great fighter two he couldn't stop admiring his features and stuff as he try looking away but when Cole spot Y/n staring at him Y/n turns his head away, blushing like a red tomato while Cole blushes a little too)

____________________________________________________________________

(Oh my goodness I am finally done with chapter 3 this kind of took forever anyways I hope you enjoy chapter 3 and I know the fight scene with Y/n getting his golden weapon, is kind of a little trashy kind of But I'm sorry that I haven't post this early on it's because since like school is getting back already and I might not be posting as much but I will try to be and I am working on chapter 4 right now but with any further ado hope you all like this chapter and I'll see you on the next one because I need to get some sleep bye!!!❤️😊)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

5.4K 142 22
Naruto's ex girlfriend just broke up with him. Not to long after his break up he meets a raven haired boy under a tree. Naruto later on starts to hav...
101K 2.4K 25
Losing a friend was hard, but him returning as a ghost possessing another friend just to become the green ninja was something Y/n did not expect at a...
16.9K 811 37
"Well, Lloyd Beojkkoch, nice to meet you. I'm Kai Smith," Kai introduced himself. "Very unpleasant to meet you, Kai Smith," Lloyd dead-panned. Kai ch...
2.8K 128 33
Y/N has grown up with the Tokyo Manji gang, and became not only a member, but a mother-figure to the group. They are her family and she would do anyt...