THE HATING GAME- Taehyung x R...

thvfiqz által

"Shut up! Shut. Up!" He threw his fist on the door after shouting each word while I stood there with my eyes... Több

CH 1 | MARRY ME
CH 2 | I WISH YOU DIED
CH 3 | A BEAUTIFUL MESS
CH 4 | MAKE ME
CH 5 | I WON'T KISS UNTIL YOU BEG
CH 6 | MRS. KIM
CH 7 | I WILL SHOW YOU
CH 8 | WELCOME HOME MRS. KIM
CH 10 | THE NIGHT
CH 11 | UNGRATEFUL
CH 12 | EYES ON ME
CH 13 | I WON'T LET YOU LOSE
CH 14 | THANK YOU
CH 15 | MEETING HIS MOTHER
CH 16 | THE HINT OF TRUTH
CH 17 | I MADE HER CRY
CH 18 | IGNORANCE
CH 19 | YOU DON'T HAVE TO CARE
CH 20 | WHAT EYES?
CH 21 | JUST AN INCH
CH 22 | MISSING YOU
CH 23 | NOT THE FIRST TIME
CH 24 | MAKE ME
CH 25 | KITTY
CH 26 | SAY PLEASE...
CH 27 | A SORRY!
CH 28 | PILLOW FIGHT
CH 29 | SOON YOU WILL ASK FOR IT!
CH 30 | LOST IN EYES
CH 31 | MARK YOU MINE
CH 32 | WEAK FOR YOU
CH 33 | YOU MAKE MY HEART FLUTTER...
CH 34 | FALLING FOR HIM
CH 35 | WITH YOU!
CH 36 | WHO DID THIS TO YOU?
CH 37 | KISS ME, PLEASE...
CH 38 | I BELONG TO YOU...
CH 39 | STAY...
CH 40 | I WOULDN'T RESIST MYSELF!
CH 41 | ALL THIS BELONGS TO YOU...
CH 42 | MOST IMPORTANT TO ME.
CH 43 | THE GIFT.
CH 44 | BROKEN BED!
CH 45 | I NEVER HATED YOU...
CH 46 | I AM YOURS...
CH 47 | YOU DESERVE BETTER!
CH 48 | ONLY FOR YOU...
CH 49 | F*CK ME LIKE I AM YOURS...
CH 50 | STRAWBERRIES...
CH 51 | SEDUCTIVE...
CH 52 | I'LL K!LL YOU BOTH!
CH 53 | I BREATHE YOU, PRINCESS...
CH 54 | I LOVE YOU!
CH 55 | ANOTHER CHANCE...

CH 9 | FEELINGS

9.7K 476 107
thvfiqz által

“Welcome home, Mrs. Kim.” You instantly retorted to Taehyung, “Shut it. Don’t call me that.” You declared as he raised one of his eyebrows. Letting out a frustrated sigh, you glided your hand along with the seatbelt and tried pulling it off but it was stuck while Taehyung was looking at you who was endeavoring to pull the seat belt out and he sighed before clicking his tongue.

Removing his seat belt, he jumped out of the car while you looked at him with astonishment, “Such a jerk he is. Can’t even help me? I don’t need his help.” You glared at his striding figure with one of his hands in his pocket and with the other one he was bobbing the car keys, “He is really a jerk!”

Trying to pull the seat belt off, you were pulling the seat belt while pressing the buckle but nothing was working up, “Why the hell it is not coming out?” Taehyung halted his steps after stepping on the stairs when he didn’t hear the sound of the door opening.

Knitting his eyebrows at his glabella he twitched around his head to take a look at you.

Scrutinizing his eyes he discerned you were trying to pull off the seatbelt murmuring to yourself. Squinting his orbs to gaze at you, “She can’t even remove a seat belt by herself.”

Sprinting down the stairs, he walked towards the car before opening the door of the car gaining your attention as you twitched your head towards him before your expression turned into a frown, “Why is he here?”

You squinted your eyes at him before he stooped down and entered the frame of the door making your breath hitch as the back of your head collided with the headrest of the seat.

Your heart surely did a flip in its place as he gazed through your hazy orbs while he simultaneously stretched his left hand towards the buckle of the seatbelt, you didn’t let the eye contact break even for a second.

Your heart cartwheeled in those mere seconds while gazing through his lunar orbs, shimmering in the amber rays of the car light as his breath trickled down your lips down to your chin, tracing your neck.

Shivers ran down your spine while the back of your head was stuck at the seat as the cold breeze embraced your tresses, blowing through your strands.

Taehyung gulped down as you broke the eye contact before tracing his Adam’s apple budging down within his neck while alongside you gulped down a lump in your dry throat when Taehyung took the chance to trace your ruddy lips with were left with the mere tincture of scarlet lipstick before he pressed the buckle of the seatbelt.

The latch came out of the buckle while Taehyung clutched onto the seat belt tightly before leisurely releasing it back while you were staring at his movements and then back into his orbs, captivating your soul.

Your heart was hammering in your chest as he let go of the seatbelt before he retreated out of the door frame while you let out a heavy breath.

Tracing your orbs back to look at him as he licked his tongue onto his lower lip before clamping it within his teeth, “Thanks.” You whispered making him raise one of his brows, “Oh! You said what? Did I hear it correctly?” He asked with an astonished tone while pocketing his hands inside his pants.

You huffed in frustration, “You know what just f*ck off.” You muttered before climbing out of the car he didn’t budge even an inch as the proximity between you two was meager, less than a few centimeters.

You locked your befuddled eyes with him as he was already looking down at you, “What is this feeling? Someone tell me.” You gulped down while he analyzed your visage with sheer attentiveness. The way your doe orbs were looking into his almond orbs. How your cheeks were flushed pink and your lips were ruddy.

He traced the mole northward which was embedded on the apple of your cheeks just an inch down your right eye before he observed the tip of your eyeliner was a bit smeared.

Slipping his hand out of his pocket, he stretched his hand toward your visage and was about to touch the fringe of your eyes when you held his hand in midway by clutching onto his wrist.

Knitting his brows together, he looked into his orbs while you licked your lower lip before whispering, “Don’t… You don’t have any right to touch me.” He gazed down at you with his furrowed brows before you let go of his hand, he hung his hand sideways while you elongated your hand and placed it on his chest before pushing him back out of your way.

Luckily, he budged taking a few steps back while gazing into your orbs all this time, “Why does her touch make my heartbeat rush? Was it just a mere coincidence or did her touch do things to me? What is this feeling lingering around my heart and my head can’t understand? Why am I not able to make out what is happening to me?” Taehyung thought.

You walked past him while he turned around, staring at your physique as you climbed up the stairs inside the manor, “What the hell happened to me just now?” He whispered when he heard a voice coming from beside him at a distance.

“Mr. Kim, Should I park the car?” Taehyung came out of his reverie as he turned sideways and discerned the chauffeur who was standing asking him for the car keys.

Taehyung nodded in puzzlement before tossing the car keys to the chauffeur and looking back at your physique which just disappeared from his eyeshot.

Standing in the center of the lounge, you traveled your orbs all over the dingy atmosphere while the dark interior was making the room look more gloomy than it was.

You gazed down at the brown-gray marble floor embedded with white marble in the center on which you were standing while the golden border on the flooring as well as on the furniture was giving a luxurious look.

The chandelier in the center of the ceiling was illuminating the amber lights throughout the lounge.

You were feeling quite anxious yet perturbed that you had to live with him, sharing the same house which you haven’t ever thought of.

Hearing his heavy steps approaching your physique, you turned around to look at Taehyung who was striding inside the lounge with one of his hands pocketed.

Running his slender fingers through his locks, exposing his forehead before he locked his eyes with you.

The amber rays were skimming your skin making it glimmer in the gloomy atmosphere while your scarlet dress was just the cherry on top, “Why is she so f*cking attractive?” He thought while you traced his honey skin under the hazel rays as his orbs glimmered while he made his way toward you, “Why does he look at me with those eyes? What eyes? I can’t describe.”

Ceasing his steps in front of you when you gazed at him with your hazy orbs as he slipped his other hand back into the pocket of his pants. “Where is my room?” You asked, getting straight to the point as he didn’t take even a second to reply, “Front of mine.”

You closed your eyes, letting out a deep sigh before asking frustratedly, “Don’t beat around the bush, Taehyung. I am already worn out. Tell me where my room is.” You warned him, poking your index finger out as an alert.

He raised one of his brows, “Oh! My wife is already worn out before our first night?” You gritted your teeth before fisting your poking finger within and turning around to walk upstairs with your stomping feet which were already tired.

Taehyung simpered as he made his way behind you, leisurely climbing the stairs following you. Stomping at the landing of the staircase, you made your way through the loft walkway.

You could see the two black doors with golden decor, opposite to each other when you stretched your hand toward the one which was on your right side.

Twitching the knob of the door, you pushed the door open while you didn’t take a second to enter the room when you felt a grip on your wrist as Taehyung twirled you around while you let out a squeal.

Your back collided with the wall beside the door as you closed your eyes for a few seconds before opening them which straight away met his.

He was gazing through your soul in the dingy room while the only source of light was the moonlight filtering through the glass pane of the window walls of the high-ceiling room.

His eyes glimmered in yours while your chest heaved up and down, unevenly as he propped his hands beside each side of your head on the wall, caging you in between.

Leaning against your ear while you pressed your back to the wall and gulped down, trying to calm down your racing heartbeat.

“Aren’t you getting impatient to share my room?” He whispered hearing your uneven breaths in the serene room but summoning all your courage you retorted back, “I would never.” You said before pushing him through his chest with both of your hands he willingly retreated, slipping his hand back in his pocket.

You made your way out of his room while he was gazing at your back when you suddenly felt your eyes getting heavy as you seized your steps and clenched your eyes shut as you shook your head, left to right.

Taehyung scrutinized your movements with his eyebrows furrowed. Opening your eyes, you blinked a couple of times to clear your blurry vision as you looked at the door in front of yourself.

You took steps toward the door of your room, “I should take some rest.” You thought before opening the door and entering the room, you turned around when your gaze met Taehyung’s.

He was already gazing at you with his furrowed brows as you shut the door after letting out a sigh while he did the same.

“Her eyes were hazy yet heavy. Is she alright? Wait! Has she eaten anything since this afternoon? Should I ask her?” He thought when his other side said, “Wait! Why would I ask? There is a whole kitchen downstairs. If she’s hungry she can eat herself. Why should I worry?” Taehyung whispered to himself before locking the door when his conscience kicked in as he stared at the knob for about half a minute and unlocked the door again.

“This is my house! Why would I lock the door?” He muttered, trying to convince himself that he wasn’t leaving it open for you. Walking inside his closet to get a shower.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

10.7K 1K 59
You kept walking without looking back. Your shoulders were slightly shaking because you tried to hold your tears. Yoongi followed you quietly. You un...
437 26 22
this is a Jeon Jungkook/reader storybook description- Your mission was to distract a mafia leader in the club while the others gathered information a...
406K 15.5K 60
"I don't want to take you home yet" JK muttered with a sigh at the end. I glanced at his side profile as he kept his eyes on the road ahead. "You c...
1M 43.5K 58
COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart quivered in fear. But her next words left...