Their Darkest Light

By venxinnx

T H E I R D A R K E S T L I G H T She hated the Dark since she was a baby, she would cry and cry until some... More

Note
1 : Start
2 : Father
3 : Brothers.
4 : Home.
CHARACTERS
5 : Panic.
6 : Family.
7: The Secret.
8 : Nightmares
NOT AN UPDATE ; CHARACTERS!
9 : No Break
10 : Italy.
11 : Celebration
12 : Celebration Continues.
14 : Let's celebrate!
15 : Back home.
16 : First Day.
17 : Danger, Stay out.
18: No!
19: Place Unknown.
20: Pain
21: R.V.S
22: Training
23: Alive
24: Thoughts About her.
25: Danger, Danger, Help.
26: Lady Amellia.
27: Introduced as the little lady of Ruscov.
28: Punishment
29: Alive?
30: The 'Important' something
31: Bloom
32: War 1
33: War 2
34: Dream
35: 18th and him.
Taglish Versions.

13 : Japan

570 20 6
By venxinnx

A M E L L I A

I felt someone shaking me that's the reason why I woke up.

"We're here." Xen said

I looked at him then looked at the window beside me, we're still in the airport but it already feels new to me.

Maybe it's the weather that I could literally feel as I look outside, there's snow!

It's still not time for snow, it's not winter season yet.

"Snow... But it's not winter yet, right?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's early this year for some reason." He said.

"We can roam around when we got off this plane." Alec said.

"Okay!" I said standing up.

I heard little laughs as I walk outside the plane.

Wow, Japan really is beautiful. Is all I could think about when we got out of the airport.

"What do you want to do first?" Dad asked.

"Let's eat! I'm actually really hungry right now father." I said.

"Okay then."

A beautiful car then parked in front of us.

There's a total of 3 limousine in front of us. Each limousine could at least fit 18 people in it, the driver not included.

Well, we're going somewhere expensive for sure.

And I was right.

I am now standing in front of one of the most expensive restaurant, the Aragawa.

"Is this place fine for you, Ell?" Xen asked.

"Yeah, but isn't it expensive here?" I asked.

I know, they're a mafia, I'm in a mafia family but still, do we really need to eat somewhere this expensive?!

"Nah, it's just right." Handrix said.

We all walked together inside, people do look at us often and it's kind of making me uncomfortable.

People in Japan don't usually go looking at random strangers, but remembering my Family is a Yakuza, maybe it's just normal.

They ordered some meats and vegetables and it looks all yummy.

"itadakimasu."

Then we started digging in the food.

"How is it?" Alec asked.

"It's delicious!" I said eating another of the meat.

I heard little laughs but I didn't mind it, I'm enjoying this.

"She really do enjoying her food." I heard Ao said.

"Yeah."
"Right."
"Can't say more."

I heard a bunch of replies to which I gave them a playful glare.

"Hey, no glaring at your older brothers. And no more teasing your sister. Let her eat peacefully." Dad said.

And with that I continued eating this delicious food.

After eating we decided to go around and buy some stuff before going to the house that we're staying in.

Ao said that the house is big and made for my grandma when she was still alive.

And a house beside it was made when I was born, just literally for me.

I feel loved, but the feeling of happiness scares me the most.

It's all too good, it's all happy, this give me a feeling of discomfort.

Something always happen when everything seems to be all good.

I wish nothing happens, just not right now.

I looked at the window and saw someone that looks so familiar.

I think I just saw, Eve. No that's not possible at all, she's dead.

"You okay, Ell?" Xen asked.

"Y-Yeah."

They looked at me unsure if I am saying the truth.

"Oh come on guys, I am fine." I said giving them my best smile.

They then smiled, gosh that worked, thankfully.

"We're here." Grandpa said.

I was shocked is an understatement. I know Ao said it's big but, not this big!

Literally a palace like house, you could even see from the outside the other houses behind because of how tall those houses are, is this a village or something?

"How big can each of the houses you own go?" I asked out of the blue.

"Well, I could say, this one is the biggest because it's the main house, others are a little smaller." Toshiro said casually.

Is this the perks of being rich? It's just natural for them to own a lot of houses that are big as hell.

"What can I say, I also own this house now hehehe." I whispered and laugh evilly.

"Yes Sis, you also own this. But no need to scare us with that laugh of yours. It's like your planning something." Tsuki said looking a little scared.

I mean all of them are looking at me scared.

They heard that? How loud did I said that?

I just smiled sweetly at them, this always works.

"That smile should be banned, how could we be mad with someone with that kind of smile? She wouldn't be punished like us if she do something reckless just because of that smile." Ao said pouting.

I laughed at what he did.

"Funny huh?"

"AHHHH!" I screamed when Ao suddenly carried me.

"PUT ME DOWN! DADDDDDD!" I screamed on the top of my lungs which caused not only my Dad but my uncles and oldest brothers to go running out.

"Wha- What happened?!" Dad said looking exhausted as he ran out of the house.

"AO WON'T PUT ME DOWN!" I said.

"Gosh, I thought something happened." Uncle Lucian said pace palming.

Dad looked at me like he just saw something unbelievable.

"Mia figla, you scared us." Dad said.

He took a deep breath.

"Ao, put her down." Uncle Hiroto said.

Ao then put me down.

"Geez, never thought you could scream like that, it hurts my ears." Ao said poking his ears.

"For someone who is small like you, Ell. It's shocking how loud you can scream." Alec said.

"Hmp."

I left them there.

I admit it, my body is small due to lack of nutrients. But their bodies are really just to big and masculine, not my fault!

I then walked to a mirror, why do they have such big mirror in here.

I looked at my body, I then saw how small and bruised my body is.

I don't actually notice my bruises this days, I even wear sleeves shirts, and short shorts. It's because of them that I feel confident wearing such things, they always say that my bruises are proof of me being strong.

How can someone strong be crying all those times? I did nothing to protect myself, I even almost died.

Their words made me feel that this bruises don't matter, but now that I'm seeing it in this mirror, I feel lied to.

I look ugly, I could remember how they beat me to death just because I did something wrong.

Looking at the mirror, remembering the past, but all of that left my mind when a jacket was put in my shoulders, it covered my bruised body.

"How many time do we have to tell you that you look beautiful even with those bruises. That bruises will not be the reason for you to cry anymore, principessa. I know, it still hunts you, but we're here, we're ready to listen and protect you. I'm sorry I couldn't protect you before, but I promise, I won't let them hurt you again." Alec said hugging me from the back.

I closed my eyes as I felt hugs covering my whole body, I feel warm, protected, safe, at home.

I then opened my eyes again when they let go of the hug. I looked at the mirror.

I smiled as I saw that all of them are here standing beside me, looking at me softly.

I'm happy that they're here with me, they love me, that's the first time I felt loved and protected.

I was always in the dark, I kept myself in the dark because that's the only reason they won't be able to spot me, I stayed in the dark thinking that my dad really don't  want me.

But now, I'm stepping out of the darkness and now entering the light where my family, who love and care for me awaits for my arrival to the light.

They gave me the feeling I always wanted to feel. The love and care I needed and longed.

"I think a family portrait would be perfect." Akiko suggested.

"Yeah, definitely." Ojīsan agreed.

"Well then, before we leave we will have a portrait made for us." Dad said.

I don't update on my tiktok that much, but I will in my Facebook page.

You can follow me there

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100094950369256
Or you could search
Vionee

I will be posting spoilers there and some funny scenes, or just literally what the brothers do behind the scene. Lols.

Some post will be posted using my language though.

I'm a filipino, medyo nasanay lang mag sulat in english.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 12.5K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
1.2M 58.8K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
532K 23.5K 68
[[COMPLETED]] Go where your feet takes you Find what your heart looks for. No one is by your side. So the moon shall be your guide. ~•~•~ The moon w...
230K 7.7K 41
After years of abuse Anastasia has shut herself within emotionless walls. Even if the physical and mental abuse have broken her to the high extent, h...