RWBY: Grimm Slayer (Vol.3) (M...

By ZANE_555

Here is the third volume of this fanfiction. (Keep in mind that this whole story and fanfic is based on Celti... More

Author's Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Volume 1-3 End Song

Chapter 32

231 8 2
By ZANE_555

(Omen Academy...)

Darius rushes over to the school's rooftop to find Y/N. Meanwhile, Y/N is sitting near the entrance door, visibly irritated today for getting in trouble with the staff again. Darius made it to the rooftop and approach Y/N. 

Darius: "Y-Y/N..."

Y/N: "Ugh, what is it, Darius?"

Darius's eyes look away from Y/N's gaze.

Darius: "Erm... I-It's uh..."

Irritated, Y/N quickly gets up and grabs him by the collar. 

Y/N: "Quit sputtering and spit it out already!"

Darius: "Ah... s-sorry!"

Y/N then shove him away a bit, letting him go.

Y/N: "What do you want?"

Darius: "I-It's about Christina. I overheard her talking to Zayden. She said the only reason why she given ideas and advice to you was because he knew you'd be climbing to the top. And because you were so weak at the time, she wanted to get to you and help you first. That way, you'd trust her and rely on her more."

Y/N becomes more visibly angry about his cousin's response.

Y/N: "Is this some kind of joke?"

Darius: "No-no, it's not! I heard it with my own ears-!"

He gets cut off by Y/N smacking him across his face.

Y/N: "Shut the hell up! You lying sack of shit!"

Darius falls to the ground, using his arm to block his face a bit. Y/N continues.

Y/N: "What the hell are you trying to say?! That everything I've been through with her has been fabricated from the start?!"

Darius slowly looked at him, seeing his expression filled with anger.

Y/N: "Bullshit! How dare you mock me!"

Darius: "Please calm down, and l-listen. She's been using you this whole time! She plans to overthrow you, and Zayden would take your position as Hero! They're gathering people behind your back as we speak! You need to be careful-!"

Again, Darius gets cut off by Y/N as he hit him with his knee into his nose.

Y/N: "Be quiet, Darius! I don't want to hear it!"

As Darius tries to wipe away the blood from his node. Y/N continues speaking.

Y/N: "You're just spouting nonsense at me! You think I'd take your words over hers? S-She never betray me!"

For a moment, Darius didn't say a word, only looking up at Y/N.

Darius: "Y/N! I've been behind you since we first met. I'd never lie to you. But right now, you're blinded by your own ego. Open your eyes, Y/N and look at what's going on around you! If you keep letting things go on like this, you're going to lose everything!"

Y/N just smirks at his words.

Y/N: "Hah, that's a good one. Do you have any idea who you're talking to right now? Did you forget how powerful I have become? I'll never lose because everyone else is trash! I'm the fucking Hero! Now get the hell out of my sight!"

Darius: "But Y/N-"

Y/N: "Don't waste my time!"

Darius: "..."

Reluctantly, Darius exits the area, leaving Y/N by his lonesome and going quiet.

Y/N: "..."

Before long, he decides to leave the roof. Later on, Y/N would get a note from Christina from his locker, saying that she had Grimm Slayer with her, because there's something she wanted to show him at the back of Omen Academy. Ignoring Darius's warning and thinking Christina is going to apologize, Y/N smiles as he heads to the designated location. Later, Christina, Zayden, and a group of other students are waiting for Y/N to show up.

(A Little Timeskip...)

As Y/N arrived where Christina was supposed to be. He also notices Zayden, holding his Grimm Slayer and a group of students behind her. 

Y/N: "Christina? What the hell is this?"

Christina looks at him, her expression serious and her brows narrowed.

Christina: "Y/N, I called you here because I wanted to show you this."

She motions to Zayden and the other students, all looking at him angrily and in disdain.

Christina: "This is a fraction of the students who have been mistreated under your leadership. We've all had enough of your abuse! You're hurting too many people! It's time for you to stop, Y/N!"

Y/N: "So... You really went and did it, huh?"

Y/N becomes visibly angry and begins to shout.

Y/N; "You backstabbing bitch! You really rallied people behind my back!? And with that jackass too!?"

Zayden: "Actions have consequences, punk!"

All students: "Yeah!!"

Christina becomes shocked at her little brother's response. She couldn't believe it. Even when confronted by a horde of students who hated him. Students who were all victims of his violence and bullying. He was still completely oblivious to all the pain he had caused them. Not even a shred of remorse. Christina begins to grit her teeth, becoming more frustrated.

Christina: "You idiot! Why can't you just understand already?!"

Y/N: "Oh, shut the hell up! You're the idiot! All of you are fucking idiots! You think banding together against me would do anything! Hah, weaklings like all of you could never take me down! If you think you can, then come at me!"

As he said this, he prepares to fight by taking a stance.

Random Student #19: "I knew it! Talking won't do shit with this guy!"

Random Student #39: "He's not going to listen! He never has!"

Zayden: "Whatever, we have the numbers! Let's just beat this whining bitch up!"

Christina turns to the other students.

Christina: "Wait, no! He's just provoking you guys on purpose! It's part of his strategy!"

As she said this, all the gathered students charge at Y/N.

Christina: "Wait! Don't fall for it!"

Random Student #47: "Who cares? He can't beat all of us! Get him!"

Christina watches in horror as all the students get closer and closer towards Y/N.

Christina: "Everyone, stop! P-Please!"

Her fear heightens more once she sees Y/N activate his semblance via his red eyes, visibly angry. What she didn't expect to see was Y/N's red and black aura becoming visible. Coming out of that aura, were shadow-like wolves with bright red eyes. As the red-eyed Y/N charged at the students, so did those wolves. Most of them severely underestimated him. The moment they activated their semblances, it was over. He was too strong for any of them to stop. And just like before, all she could do was stand and watch as he and his small group of shadow-like wolves demolished everyone. Her plan had failed. There was no bringing him back. After a while, Christina falls to her knee, staring at the ground just as Y/N finishes brutally defeating everyone, using Grimm Slayer he got back from Zayden. The shadow-like wolves slowly evaporates as he stands in front of her, looming over her as he stabs Grimm Slayer to the ground.

Y/N: "Christina... Why did you turn everyone against me?"

Christina kept silent. Enraged with her lack of response, Y/N then grabs her by the hair.

Christina: "Ahh!"

Y/N: "Answer me, damn it!"

Christina: "You turned them against yourself! Have you seen yourself!?

Y/N went silent, still holding her hair.

Christina: "L-Let go!" 

She managed to free herself from his grip, pushing his arm away, then proceeded to slap him on his check. 

Y/N: "...?!"

Christina: "Take a good look at what you've become! You're always looking for reasons to hurt others, even when there's none! You don't care about anyone but yourself! You're just a tyrant and a hypocrite!"

Y/N: "You-!"

Christina: "You don't deserve any of the power you have now! Darius and I should never have helped you!"

As she said this, both Y/N and Christina have tears in their eyes and Y/N quickly respond.

Y/N: "S-Shut up!!"

Christina: "Make me then! Go ahead and beat me up like you did with everyone else! You think what you've done makes you a hero, then you're wrong! You're worse than any Grimm!"

Y/N grabs her by the shirt, readying to punch her.

Y/N: "I said... shut the fuck up!"

Christina looks at him, a mixture of anger and sadness on her face as she said her final words.

Christina: "You're a monster."

Eyes widened, Y/N then punched her face, knocking her out. As he did this, he heard an explosion and multiple roars from the distance only to turn around to see his parents and Darius rushing in his direction as they saw Christina knocked out by him.

Mom: "Christina!"

They rush to her side as their mom cradling Christina in her arms. Darius watch where the explosion came from as he sees large smoke coming from the distance.

Dad: "Y/N... Why did you do this to Christina?"

Y/N: "I... she..."

His dad then grabs him on the shoulders as the roars of Grimm and people screaming coming closer and the chaos inches nearer. Tears begin to form in Y/N's father.

Dad: "We love you both! We want you to become a Huntsman like in your storybooks! So, why... why did you let your power control you!? Why you brought the Grimm here?!"

Y/N: "M-Me...?"

Darius: "Uncle! Auntie! We need to leave-!"

Filled with nothing but sadness, stress, and frustration, Y/N tighten his grip on his sword. Tears begin to spill out of Y/N as his huge aura appears and grows. It spills out as Y/N uses Darius's shockwave on his parents.

Y/N: "Shut up!!!"

He launched them back, sending Darius and the unconscious Christina flying through a window of a nearby building. As for his parents, they get launched back as a big Grimm quickly appears behind them as it begins to claw and relentlessly maul at them.

[A Reaver.]

For a moment, Y/N just stood there in complete shock, gazing upon the Grimm killing his parents as they scream in agony. More Grimm appears, surrounding him as explosions, fire, and screams run rampant throughout Brightwell. 

[A Gunrai.]

[A Silvertooth.]

[A Jingu.]

In a fit of rage and sorrow, Y/N screams and charges to the nearest Grimm he can see.

Y/N: "I'm nothing like you. You're the fucking monsters!! Not me!!"

He swings Grimm Slayer, attacking the Grimm as best he could, breathing heavily as he screams loudly.

Y/N: "I'll prove it... I'll prove it by killing... all of you!!!"

Despite his best effort and even hurting some of the Grimm, they overpowered and outnumbered him as every swing, every attack Y/N makes, leaves him exhausted. Only for the biggest Grimm swiping him away against the wall of Omen Academy. Y/N lays on the ground, trying to get up with Grimm Slayer still at hand. He sees the Grimm just standing there, staring at him. Instead of killing him right then and there, one of the Grimm grab him by the foot, slam him to the ground, finally breaking his aura completely. Y/N tries to get up as he looks upon the Grimm, now surrounding him and he could've sworn he saw the Grimm smiling at him. 

Y/N: "...?!"

Before he knew it, the Grimm began slashing his back, arms, and legs. As they did this, Y/N screams out in pain, tears begin to pour down his face. He hated this, he hated the Grimm for making him go through this, the pain they're constantly inflicting on him. And he hated Grimm Slayer, thinking if he never found it, none of this would have happened. The torture continued for several minutes only for Y/N to finally pass out from the pain. As one of the Grimm was ready to claw his head, its head gets clean off and its body falling to the ground. A man with a scythe appears, taking down the Grimm surrounding the injured Y/N. After killing the nearby Grimm, the man checks on Y/N's pulse as Y/N still hold onto Grimm Slayer. To the man's surprise, Y/N was alive despite the numerous and gruesome injuries he's received.

Man: "My gods..."

The man heard some voices not too far away as the screams of the Grimm can be heard, being killed off as the voices of people begins to grow.

Man: "About time Ozpin brought them here."

He then looks at the knocked-out Y/N as he takes out a med kit and begins to patch him up. Y/N tries to open his eyes to see who this man is, only seeing his shadowy silhouette, while holding his scythe before transforming it into a longsword.

Man: "Don't worry, kid... I got you... I got you..."

As he said this, the young Y/N closes his eyes, going completely unconscious. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.3K 42
This is an RWBY fanfic in which the Winter Soldier meets RWBY. The reader was born without Semblance or Aura. He had to train himself to achieve his...
70.7K 2.1K 48
Fangs as sharp as swords. Wires so strong that rumors said he could trap gods. Poison so strong that it could kill or paralyze Grimm. The most wanted...
156K 3.5K 71
he's here, he's there, he's everywhere, who ya gonna call? your cat friend Y/n! ( I don't RWBY or any pictures in this fanfiction)
2.1K 12 5
This is my first story. I hope you enjoy it.