This Assassin will not let th...

By SkyVeldora871

Reincarnated from a high-class assassin to an incoming high school player, you're determined to give this boy... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
6.5

Undecided

96 0 0
By SkyVeldora871

Hello, for those who have been waiting for this fic to be updated, I'm sorry to tell you this but this story is on the undecided group of whether I should continue or not. I've been getting into different fandoms recently and writing fics about them, so I haven't been feeling the motivation to update this. I'm still uncertain about what to do with this story so I decided to hold this in the middle.

This is so I won't continue to give false hope and also because I got a message that someone told Wattpad that I'm not updating some of my fics. So sorry about this but thank you for the support and love you had for this fic. Have a good day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 11.2K 13
(2020 Complete Edit) Rugged bad boy, Iwaizumi-senpai gains himself a crush at first sight with an underclassman, yet fails miserably at first impress...
303K 15K 24
You're just a regular supporting character until you bump into 𝐎𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐰𝐚 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐮. You must've bumped into him really hard because now, you are...
174K 5.8K 13
You're just a lonely highschool student, you have no friends and nothing to live for. The only thing that keeps you going is your love to create art...
109K 3.9K 23
in which you have long given up on love because of your one time experience with a guy in your past, meets bokuto who is now strong willed to make yo...