๐‘ด๐’–๐’”๐’Š๐’„ ๐’•๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’”...

Av Emz2116

"๐•€ ๐•›๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•๐•š๐•ง๐•– ๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•–๐•’๐•ค๐•š๐•–๐•ฃ, ๐•ช๐•–๐•ฅ ๐•”๐•™๐•’๐•๐•๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•๐•š๐•—๐•– ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•จ. โ„๐•–๐•ฃ๐• ... Mer

๐ธ๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›...
๐”ธ/๐•Ÿ!
๐‘ƒ๐‘…๐‘‚๐ฟ๐‘‚๐บ๐‘ˆ๐ธ
๐™ผ๐š’๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šข๐šŠ'๐šœ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜ ๐™ฐ๐š—๐šข๐š•๐š’๐šœ๐š’๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š๐šŽ๐š‹๐š˜๐š˜๐š”
๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–...
๐•‹๐•จ๐• ...
๐•‹๐•™๐•ฃ๐•–๐•–...
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ...
๐•€๐•„ ๐•Š๐•† ๐•Š๐•†โ„โ„๐•๐Ÿ˜ญ
๐”ฝ๐•š๐•ง๐•–...
๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ...
๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ...
โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–...
๐•‹๐•–๐•Ÿ...
๐”ผ๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ...
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•๐•ง๐•–...
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ..โฃ
๐”ธโ„•... (๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š ๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›)
๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐”ฝ๐•š๐•—๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ...
๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ...
๐•Š๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ...
๐”ผ๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ...
Erm... (not a chapter)
โ„•๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ฅ๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ...
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช...
๐•‹๐•จ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ช - ๐•†๐•Ÿ๐•–...

๐•Š๐•š๐•ฉ...

131 6 0
Av Emz2116

Y/N'S POV...

"EAT THIS!" Allmight said with a smile. Me and Midoriya were stunned. 'Did he seriously tell Midoriya to eat his hair-?' I thought. With no context, this is very concerning. Well, I guess even with context, it would still be weird.

"In order for you to inherit my quirk, you need to consume some part of my DNA!" Allmight said. Inherit his quirk? "But do know that you have inly trained for 10 months. Your quirkless body won't be used to this quirk right away," Quirkless?? He was quirkless? Is that why he didn't want to talk about his quirk with me? Welp, nothing I can do now...

Allmight then went on explaining the dangers of his quirk and how to control it. Afterwards, he then ushered us to leave and get ready for the exam.

I went home and immideately took a cold shower to wake me up. Afterwards, I gave Luvi a dust bath which he finished pretty quick. I then got into comfortable clothes and put Luvi's headband on. As I grabbed my bag, I figured it would be a good idea to have some honey with me. Once I packed my things, me and Luvi left the house and I followed my booklet to U.A. when I got there, I saw everyone come in with school uniforms. I was a bit nervous, but I walked in anyway. Most people were staring at me, probably because I didn't have any sort of uniform, or it's because of a chinchilla on my shoulder. Either way, it made me feel weird that people were staring

I finally made it to the autitorium and I took a seat. Luvi moved to my head and sat there. I was pretty early, but someone walked next to me. "Is this seat taken?" It was dark and I couldn't see who was talking, but I didn't want to be rude. "Oh, no! You can sit there!" I said. The person sat down, but as I adjusted to the darkness of the autitorium, I saw him. "Wait! I remember you! You were that guy from the grocery store!" I told him. "Shomi, was it?" "Its Shoji," he said. I knew that under my mask my face turned red from embarrassment. "Sorry..." "Its fine," Shoji said. Just then, Luvi also recognized him and jumped onto his head. "H-HEY Luvi!!! Gett off of him-"

"I don't mind. Its not bothering me.." he said. "O-ok... if you say so.." I responded. Luvi was just kneeding his hands in his hair, sort of like how cats make biscuts. I then heard Shoji chuckle. I found this sight adorable. "Wait.. Why are you so nice to him?? It took you so long to get used to GON! So, why are you so nice all of a sudden?" I asked Luvi. Shoji looked a bit confused as to why I was talking to him. Luvi then got off of his head, went to his lap, and did a sort of t-pose stance, then closed his arms. Sort of like a huge hug.

"Ohhhhh. I get it! You have a good point there!" I told him. Shoji then spoke up. "What did he mean?" I looked to him and said, "He likes you because of your arms. He said that since you have so many arms, you probably give really good hugs." I saw a hint of pink on his face, but I payed it no mind. "Do you want a hug?" Shoji asked Luvi. When he said that, Luvi brought his arms up and shaped a circle. Shoji knew what that meant and looked at me. "May I?" He asked me. "Of course!" I responded. He then opened his arms a bit and Luvi crawled to his chest. Then, Shoji wrapped his arms around the chinchilla. I could see his head popping out of his arms and he nuzzled his whole body towards them. I could die of cuteness right now, but I need to stay alive for the test.

When they were done with their little hug, Luvi then looked at me. "Was that a good hug?" I asked him. Luvi then brought his arms up like he was reaching for stars. "What does that mean?" Shoji asked me. "It means 'amazing', or 'sky high level'," I told him. "Well, I'm glad he liked it. He was really soft too," Shoji said, sounding like he enjoyed the hug too.

Luvi spent a while on Shoji's lap. There were a lot more people pouring in. There sat a girl that also looked a bit familiar. "Oh! Hi Jiro!" I guess she didnt notice me because she jumped in her seat. "Ah- h-hi (y/n)!" she said. "Shoji, this is Jiro, my neighbor!" They both awkwardly waved at each other. Luvi then got off Shoji, curious as to who she is. She was a bit startled the rodent, but I told her about him. "This is Luvi! He's my chinchilla!" Jiro then shaped her mouth into an 'O' and allowed Luvi to get to know her. "Her too?? You are either too nice today or you just hate the others," I sweatdropped. "He likes me already?" she said, just as surprised as I was. "Yup! It's odd, but I'm happy he's getting used to people. "Luvi then did another pose. It was him holding an imaginary microphone and I got the memo quickly.

"Oh, really?" I said. "W-what did he say?" Jiro looked a bit worried. "He said you look like a good singer. He loves music. I usually play the guitar to put him to sleep when he has trouble." Jiro looked pretty happy when I said that. "I didn't know you were going to U.A, Jiro," I told her. "Yeah. I thought they were very admirable, so I want to be the same," she told me. "I already admire you! I heard you play bass and it was awesome!" I told her. Her face went red. She has the same reactions to praise as Killua...

Not long after me, Jiro, and Shoji were talking to each other, there was a spotlight on the stage in front of us. All three of us immideately stopped talking and payed attention up front, even Luvi, who was on my head now.

"What's up, U.A. candidates! Thanks for tunin' into me, your school DJ!" Dj? "Come on and lemme hear ya!" The weird man was waiting for a response, but it was just silent. I kinda felt bad... I wouldve died of embarrassment... "Keepin' it mellow, huh? That's fine, I'll skip straight to the main show!" I admire this man for not running off after that. "ARE YOU READYYY?" Once again, it was filled with silence. I kinda want to say something, but if I were the only one who said something back, it would be weird...

"Like your application says, you rockin' boys and girls will be out there conducting 10 minute mock battles, my friends! After I drop the mic here, you'll head to your specified battle centers. Sound good?" I grabbed the small sheet of paper and I ended up with battle center A. Shoji got center B, and Jiro got center E. "Aw... none of us are in the same center..." I groaned. Luvi crossed his arms in dissapointment while Jiro and Shoji sweatdropped at our almost identical reaction.

"Okay okay! Let's check out your targets. There are 3 types of foe villins in every type of battle center. You'll earn points based on their level of difficulty! So, you better chose wisely. Your goal in this test is to use your quirk to gain as much points as you possibly can, but check it! Make sure you're keppin' things heroic. Attacking other students is a huge no no, ya dig?"

"Excuse me sir, but I have a question!" a voice interrupted. "Hit me!" the man onstage said as a spotlight shone on him. "On the printout, you've listed four types of villins, not three. With all respect, if this is an error on official U.A. materials, it is shameful. We expect the best from Japan's most notible school. A mistake such as this won't do!"

"Jeez, its not that big of a deal..." I said as Luvi huffed.

"Additionally, you with the unkept hair!" I then heard a familiar "Huh?" Ah, poor Midoriya. He's being called out infront of hundreds of people... "You've been muttering this entire time. Stop that. If you can't bother to take this seriously, leave. It's distracting the rest of us." After that call out, I heard a "Sorry..." from Midoriya. I couldn't help but giggle at that. Seems like Luvi found it funny too.

"Alright, alright! Examinee #7111! The fourth villian type is worth zero points! That guy is just an obsticle that will be thrown in the center to get in your way. Theres one in every battle center. Think of it as a character you should try to avoid. It's not like it can't be beaten, there's... kinda no point. You, my little listeners should just ignore it and just try to get to the top of the charts!"

"Thank you very much! Please continue," the person with the spotlight on them said while bowing at a... 90 degree angle..? Wait there's.. only one in every center? Why only one? It might mean it's pretty dangerous... Why else would there only be 1? I kept that mental thought to myself.

"Thats all I have for you today!"

After that speach, I waved Shoji and Jiro goodbye and sent them good luck for their exam. Luvi also waved goodbye to them, which they waved back. That made Luvi's day. Not being treated like a baby. He might like this hero stuff even more...

I had waited till everyone left the place to ask this man a question. "A-actually sir!" I yelled for him. "Hm? What is it, little listener?" he asked. "W-well um, I wanted to ask, if my chinchilla here, were to eliminate the robots as well, would the points count?" It seems like the man was a bit confused until he saw Luvi on my shoulder. "Well, I've never seen a hero in U.A who uses their pets in battle. But actually, things like this have been discussed before, just in case!" 'Really? Jeez, U.A is well-prepared, unlike the hunter exam, where you could most literally bring a bomb and they don't care unless you kill an examiner...' "But yes! Your pet will be able to destroy robots and you will gain credit for them!" Thank goodness. Luvi looked happy as well as he was nuzzling my neck. I thanked him for answering my question and left.

I stood infront of the gate for the battle center, and it's huge! Both me and Luvi look at the gate with shocked faces. It was the size of around 2-3 doors at the Zoldyk estate! I shivered at the memory. I sat Luvi to the floor and we both did our stretches. A couple of people were a bit confused as to why there was a rodent on the floor, but I didn't care. I then tightened Luvi's headband a bit, so it won't fall off. Luvi then let out a confident huff.

The gates started opening, but no one moved. It seemed like Luvi knew what was happening, since he crawled to my shoudrs and pointed up to this castle-like building. "Oh! He's waiting for us to move, huh?" I asked him. He then did his 'afirrmative' pose and I started running in. A lot of the people behind me were confused as to why I was running in.

I made it inside to see a few villans and I hear from behind me, "Come on now, get moving! It seems like that girl was the only one who knew the memo! There are no countdowns in a real fight!" I looked over to Luvi and thanked him, to which he responded with a squeak.

A villan came towards me and when I realized it, I told Luvi something, "You got this! Go onto those villans and chew their wires!" Luvi didn't waste any time. He jumped on one of the villans and took out a back part of the robot, he then bagan chewing, which shut down the robot.

"Alright! Good job Luvi! Keep it going. Try to stay close to me, ok? If you get tired, let out 2 loud squeaks, alright? And try to keep track on the amount of points you get," I told him and he reponded with an agreeing squeak. 'Luvi took out a 1-pointer right off the bat. Off to a good start!'

There was a villan that popped infront of me and before it can do anything, I summoned a guitar and smashed the robot. 'Good thing these instruments are close to indestructable.. Now that's 4 points. Just then, a ton of villans surrounded me. I replaced that guitar with an electric one and then played a huge starting strum, which knocked out all of them around me. 'I just got 17 points. 21 in total.'

I started to play a bit of music, blasting the music at the robots. Then, I heard a yell from behind me. "OUTTA MY WAY, MUSIC FREAK!" someone said. There were explosions and a couple of robot remains were flying towards me. I calmly played an F chord, which created a small sheild, but still blocking the remains. That's when I heard it. 2 loud squeaks. I immideately knew where the noise was coming from and ran towards there. There was Luvi, a bit dirty from dust, but in great shape.

"Alright Luvi! Do you know how many points you got? He then did his 'affirmative' pose. "How many?" Luvi then held up 2 small fingers amd then 4 small ones after. "6? Great job!" Luvi then did his 'incorrect' pose. Thats when I stood there even happier. "24 Points?!" I asked and he then did his 'affirmative' pose once again. "Amazing job, Luvi!" I said, full of joy. 'Right now, I have a total of 56 points I just need to keep it up...'

3RD PERSON POV...

In another room, there were a handful of people in a security room. "Clearly, the examinees have no idea how many villans are present, or their locations. They have a limited amount of time, have to cover a vast area, and hunt down every last target. Some use information gathering abilities to plan out stratagies" someone said as they showed a video of Shoji using his quirk.

"While others rely on speed to pull ahead of their peers." That same person said as they showed a video of the spotlighted man from the autitorium using his quirk as well, destroying robots.

"Of course, remaining calm under pressure can be a huge advantage, as can pure power and combat ability." They once again showed a video of a blonde boy shooting a laser out of his navel and another video of an ash blonde boy blowing up tons of robots while smoke comes out of them.

"Maybe even others rely on teamwork and spirit." They showed one final video of a (h/c) girl fighting with her chinchilla, and after they destroyed it, the chinchilla nuzzled up to her neck.

"The most successful students use a combination of all these tactics. They're the ones who rack up the highest ratings," a mouse, who was finally shown had said.

Hmmm... this years group looks promising," said a woman. "Well, theres still plenty of time before its over. The real test is yet to come, let's see how they react..." a man said, pressing a button.

As (y/n) passes by, she sees a boy on the floor, bleeding from his leg. Luvi instisted she helped, which she was most likely going to so anyway.

"Are you okay? Your leg is bleeding..." she asked him "Oh, this? It hurts, sure but I'm fine!" the boy responded a bit sadly. "H-hold on lemme just-" she stopped talking and summoned an acroustic guitar.

𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗...

♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎

As (y/n) played on, his leg started healing. He looked a bit shocked at what was happening, but didn't resist the help. "There! It's not compleately healed, but I stopped the bleeding and you will be able to run." (Y/n) said with a bit of a scratchy throat. It seems like he picked up on it. "I-is your throat ok?" he asked. "Yup! Nothing a little honey can't fix!" she replied while she grabbed a small container and drank the honey. "Thank you! I wasn't strong enough to take on 5 at the same time... Very unmanly of me... but I'm Ejiro Kirishima!" 'unmanly??? I won't even question it.' "(Y/n) (L/n). You can just call me (y/n)," she told him. "Anyway, I should be taking out more robots.. see ya!" She ran off.

(Y/n) was taking out a bit more robots, waiting for Luvi to get his energy back as well. Then, out of nowhere, she feelt a huge rumble. It caught her off guard, but still tried to stay on task. Not long later, she sees a lot of students running. They all had panicked looks on their faces. Then, when the students were running for their lives, the rumbling was getting heavier, louder, and more dangerous 'something could happen to the students...' (y/n) thought. She ran the opposite way of where the students were running, and that's when she saw it. It was a ginormous 0-pointer. Bigger than that strawberry monster that tried to eat Leorio.

To be compleately honest, (y/n) wasn't surprised at this outcome. "Well, he did say there was only one of these. Obviously it was gonna be a difficult one." she told her chinchilla, who wasn't scared at all. "Shall we?" she asked Luvi. He then only tightned his headband in determination. That's when they took action...

(Y/n) grabbed Luvi, and threw him as high as she could, then summoned a tambourine. She then played a beat that would turn into disk-like steps. Luvi knew exactly what to do then. He landed on one of the disks, and jumped onto a different one, until he reached the shoulder of the 0-pointer.

Since the robit was so big, there were already exposing parts of the robot. Luvi, already being trained to go into tight spaces, went inside of the robot, and started chewing wires. After a while, Luvi jumped out of the robot, going on the disks, and landing back on (y/n)'s shoulder. They waited for about 5 seconds, until the whole robot collapsed onto the floor. "Gret job, Luvi!" (y/n) ssid, petting her chinchilla. Nearby people were stunned. They were so confused as to how a robot was taken out by a rodent that was most likely the same size as one of the robot's screws.

(Y/n) and Luvi took off to try to find more robots. In the security room, most of the judges there were left stunned. All of them exept the strange mouse and a skinny man.. "These groups of kids are seriously something else," the woman from before said. "Agreed," said a gray man.

"LESS THAN 2 MINUTES LEFT!!!" Present Mic yelled in a microphone. "Alright, we need to work faster, Luvi!" (y/n) said as she saw a couple more robots. Luvi took down a 3 pointer, while (y/n) took down two 2-pointers. "77!" I yelled.

"And thats it. TIMES UP!" Present Mic said. There was a siren that played after that. (Y/n) and Luvi stood there, satisfied with the score they got. "We did it, Luvi! I have a good feeling about this!" she told him as Luvi squeaked in happiness.

Y/N'S POV...

Not long after I was standing around, an old lady walked around the parts, congradulating others. Oh wait... I heard of her. Mr. Present Mic told me about her...

Anddd just in case ya didnt know, you don't hafta worry about any injuries and all that jazz. Recovery girl will be there to heal you right up! But don't do too much, little listener!

She walked up to me and said, "My, my! You two were the ones who took down that ginormous zero-pointer, right?" "Y-yes ma'am!" I responded. "Well you two did splendid! And the both of you were left unharmed. Unlike the other boy..." she chirped.

She ended up giving me some gummy bears while she gave Luvi an apple, which he refused to let go of until we got home to cut it. Recovery Girl chuckled at his reaction. "You two must have one strong bond! Quite the strength you two share," she acknowleged. "Thank you ma'am!" I said once again, but this time, Luvi lowered his head, immitating a bow. "It's no problem, dearies."

For some reason, that sentenced warmed me up much more than it needed to. We were told we were free to leave to our homes, since we did the written exam before all of this.

Once we got home, Luvi put the apple on the counter and I cut it without a second thought. I gave the pieces to Luvi and he happily ate them. We spent the rest of the day napping. We were TIRED. The only thing I did was change into cleaner clothes. I told myself I was gonna give Luvi another bath when I was less tired. After this eventful day, me and Luvi sleep in my bed until sunrise...

(𝙰𝙶𝙷 𝙸 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙴𝙳 𝚄𝙿 𝙳𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙷𝙾𝙻𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙾𝙽 𝙰𝙲𝙲𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝚃. 𝙸 𝚆𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙻𝙸𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝚆𝙷𝙾𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝚄𝙽𝙳𝙾 𝙱𝚄𝚃𝚃𝙾𝙽🥲)

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

90.2K 3.4K 16
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐›๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ๐๐จ๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ข ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ ๐ก๐จ...
1.4K 84 26
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘’? ๐‘‡๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข...๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™...
7.5K 144 11
ห—หห‹ โ™ก หŽหŠห— "-๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’“๐’๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’๐’…!-" ห—หห‹ โ™ก หŽหŠห— ๐‘จ ๐‘ป๐’๐’Œ๐’š๐’ ๐‘น๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’๐’š๐’” ๐’™ ๐’‡๐’†๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’†!๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’...
903K 26.1K 65
๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ฉ ๐œ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง...