Scotland

由 Power_Age

Malcolm and Angus. Princes. Violated. Violating their birthright. But both are sure: When the time comes, the... 更多

How it all started
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 10

56 3 22
由 Power_Age

The next morning Angus woke up yawning. He straightened his body and looked around the cave. The horses no longer slept, but just lay there waiting for their masters to wake up. Angus turned his head to the side and looked at Malcolm. The older one was still lying on his back, his mouth slightly open, his eyes still closed. Angus yawned and wiped his eyes before covering Malcolm's mouth with a shaking hand. Luckily he felt a draft. Malcolm just passed out.

"Mal?" He whispered softly, shaking his shoulder. The older one lay motionless for quite a while before opening his eyes a little and looking at him weakly. Angus smiled gently at him. He had a piece of bread in his hand and he was tearing off small pieces which he formed into small balls and pressed them to Malcolm's lips. "Here. Eat something." Malcolm swallowed the small balls of bread. Angus smiled and held some water to his lips. "Where are we going now?"

"I don't know." Malcolm rasped in a hoarse voice. Angus sighed softly and looked out of the cave.

"If only we knew where to find Bon."

*

Four days later, they were still out. Nothing had changed. Except that Malcolm was now riding the horse in front of Angus and the younger was holding him as the older one could no longer sit up on his own. He was getting weaker by the day, fighting for consciousness every minute. Angus knew he would pass out again every few minutes. They were in a vast country that neither of them knew. They had never been here before. It was a beautiful forest and the trail was clean. Which meant they were on their way to a town as the trail looked much used.

"We're almost there, Mal." Angus whispered to him. "I don't know where we are, but I'm sure someone will be able to help you. Hold on." Malcolm just let out a weak groan. They rode further down the path when suddenly someone jumped onto the road in front of them. Before long, they were surrounded by men with swords, bows, and spears trained on them. Angus panicked, as did the horses, who whined and almost bolted, but Angus was able to hold them back.

"You are in King George's kingdom." One of the Scots growled. They wore kilts and shirts. Angus' eyes widened when he realized that the colours of their skirts were the same as Bon's.

"We are..." Angus was cut off as the men dragged him off his horse and one slapped him in the face. Angus gasped at the pain and blood began to spurt from his nose.

"Quiet! You have nothing to say here! William! Tie them both together!" Shouted one of the guards. Angus tried to fight back, but the guards were stronger. They tied his hands together.

"James, these are still children." Said a man with blond long hair as he lifted Malcolm from the horse and carried him in his arms. "Don't treat them like that, they certainly won't harm the king."

"You don't know that Phil." Growled James, the leader of the guards who had hit Angus. "Tie them to a horse and take them with you. We'll take them to the fortress."

"He can't walk." Phil said, pointing at Malcolm who was lying unconscious in his arms. James glared at him. He was an old and scarred man. He was blunt and not at all loving. Angus swallowed as he took a closer look at him. He had probably seen so many battles that he didn't care if anyone was in pain. James pulled Malcolm out of Phil's arms and threw him on the floor. Malcolm's eyes shot open and his mouth opened to scream, but no sound left his lips. His eyes were wide open as blood began seeping through the bandages again.

"Mal!" Angus yelled as tears began to trickle down his cheeks and he made to move towards him, but the guards held him back. James walked up to Phil and snarled angrily at the young man.

"I know you are very young and feel compassion. But I am your commander and you will do as I command you! Tie them to your horse and drag this one behind you!" Phil paled and nodded a little. So Malcolm and Angus were tied to the saddle and they rode off. Angus ran after him as fast as he could as he was being pulled by his arms while Malcolm screamed in pain as he was being dragged across the floor.

"I'm sorry." Phil whispered, looking at Angus.

"There's nothing for you to apologize for." James laughed. When evening came, they could see a castle on a mountain. It wasn't long before they reached the top. The wooden gates were opened and they were let in. Trumpets played a melody to indicate that the knights were back. Angus looked around, wide-eyed. He had never been in a castle. It was dirty but huge and it shocked him. The men dismounted from the horses that were being brought into the stable. Gretsch and Gibson were also taken away.

Malcolm lay weak on the floor. He was covered with dirt and earth. Traces of tears were visible on his cheeks. Blood covered his body. There were abrasions everywhere from being dragged behind the horse. Angus looked at him and felt more tears in his eyes. This young man had always protected him from everything and now he had failed to protect him. It wasn't long before a neatly dressed man entered the court yard. He had furs wrapped around his shoulders and a golden crown on his head. He wasn't wearing a kilt. Behind him was a young man Angus knew only too well. His hair was washed clean and combed neatly. His shirt and kilt were clean and he walked behind the king smiling.

"King George." James said, bowing slightly.

"Who is that?" George asked, looking around.

"These are invaders. We found them in the Westwood." George nodded.

"What were you doing in my forest?" He asked sternly. Angus felt tears of relief in his eyes when he realized it was really Bon.

"Bon?" He whispered and whimpered softly. The young man looked over at him for the first time and his mouth fell open while his gray eyes widened. George turned his head and looked at his nephew.

"You know those two?" He asked surprised. Bon pushed past the guards and ran towards Angus before wrapping his arms around him tightly. Angus sobbed weakly.

"Uncle!" He exclaimed enthusiastically. "Those are the two boys I told you about! They saved my life! I would have died without them! Angus, how do you look?" Bon asked worriedly, brushing the tears from Angus' cheeks. "How are you doing? What happened? Why are you here? What happened to your nose?"

"He hit me." Angus muttered, pointing at James, who bit his lip as Bon glared at him.

"What happened? Why are you out here? Why aren't you at home?"

"Our house was burned down." Angus whimpered. "Strangers attacked us and killed the animals. They shot Mal with an arrow. He's bleeding profusely. It's been four days and I don't know how much longer he has." Angus sobbed into Bon's shoulder. Bon, who looked at the younger one like a brother, held him gently.

"Where is he Ang?" He asked. Angus pointed to the ground, shaking. Bon's gaze followed his trembling index finger. His breath caught when he saw the older brother lying on the floor. He let go of Angus and immediately knelt on the floor. "Malcolm?" He asked, now shaking himself. He placed a hand on Malcolm's cheek and tapped it gently. The younger slid back into consciousness and gasped loudly, trying weakly to push Bon away. "I got you! Chill out! It's me! Bon!" Bon shouted, trying to calm him down. Green eyes looked up at him and took a while to comprehend this information.

"Bon?" He whispered. Bon smiled weakly.

"Yes. It's me. Who did this to you?" He asked softly as he surveyed all the bleeding grazes that were now covered in dirt and mud. In short: he looked very bad.

"They dragged him behind the horse." Angus sobbed, kneeling beside Bon before gently taking Malcolm's hand and holding it. It was dead quiet in the court yard. The ladies stood at a distance and looked at the boy on the floor in shock. The guards were very quiet. George was still staring at his nephew and the boy. But then a very nicely dressed lady came running. She had blond hair tied in a large braid.

"What's going on here?" She asked, standing next to George.

"Queen Ida." Everyone bowed. She rolled her eyes and looked expectantly at her husband. George shrugged.

"These two cubs were found in the Westwood and brought here. Bon seems to know them." Ida gasped as she looked at Malcolm. Bon had tears in his eyes and looked up at his aunt.

"Those are the boys I was telling you about." Bon swallowed and brushed a strand of hair from Malcolm's face. "He found me and helped me recover. I would have died without him." He whispered softly.

"Who ordered him to be tied behind the horse!?" Ida's voice thundered through the court yard. All the guards looked down. "Who ordered that!?"

"Him." Angus said, pointing at James, who swallowed and looked at the floor.

"I'm sorry, my lady. I had no idea..."

"Even if you didn't know! He's a kid!" She cried angrily. "I've got to talk to you later!" With that, James was taken away. She looked at Angus, still whimpering weakly, and huddled against Bon's side. The older one held him and tried to calm him down.

"We have nowhere to go, Bon." Angus whispered, looking at him sadly. Bon looked up at his aunt.

"Their house was burned down, their livestock killed." He said softly. Ida looked over at George, who nodded and took her hand.

"The two will stay with us for some time and we will be taken care of." He said firmly. "Phil!" The young guard nodded and walked towards his king. "Get them a room and tend to the little one's wounds." Phil nodded and slowly picked Malcolm up before Angus and Bon followed him into the castle.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

67.4K 1.1K 44
( 𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 ) the fire still burns ©salemshouse bellamy blake
51.5K 1.3K 26
𝐂𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 𝐄𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐉𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 �...
28.4K 319 12
reuploaded tlk oneshots/requests from my tumblr @/osferth <3
17.6K 275 15
smut, angst and fluff imagines, one-shots & preferences of our favorite winter soldier, james buchanan barnes <3