We are impossible...[CHAENNIE]

By i4i-Vpd-hEE-LWu

There is no right or wrong choice, there is only a choice and its consequences. If the main value of human li... More

We're friends, right?
Notes of nutmeg
Ice
Broken doll
Our little world
Adding colors
Quiet love
A fly in the ointment
Family ties
What does love mean?
A sense of calm
Eyes like yours

Stay with me[M]

503 14 11
By i4i-Vpd-hEE-LWu

Do you still love me? If your feelings are unchanged, then don't leave today

Jennie's POV

-A date?!

Rose looked at me with undisguised surprise, it could be understood by her funny round eyes, but I suppressed the urge to smile, because I was completely serious. If I do something wrong now, I will ruin my whole plan to be together with Park, it's not often that I want something so much.

-I hope you agree.

-If this is some kind of joke, or you want to return to that incomprehensible relationship, I will refuse. If it's not serious, I don't need it, it will... hurt me.

I saw the longing in Rose's eyes and understood her reaction perfectly. She loved me before, and then I could not even imagine what pain I was causing her with my indifference, my absence, and now I only hope that her feelings for me still exist. At least that's what her reaction said. I put my hand on her shoulder and squeezed lightly, She looked up at me, and I smiled gently.

-This time it's more than serious.- I said confidently.- I won't play games with you anymore, and I won't hurt you anymore.

-Anymore? Did you know?

-Lisa told me.- I didn't want to lie to her.

-That's why you're distant.- From Rose's mouth, it sounded more like a statement than a question.

-Yes. I realized that... if I can't reciprocate you, then I'm hurting you with such... close contacts.

-But I didn't stop loving you even when we were just friends.

-But it became easier for you to bear it, didn't it?- I asked hopefully.

-Yes. I think so.- Rose smiled slightly, and it calmed me down a lot.- Is the date... offer still valid?

-Of course.- A garden was beginning to blossom inside me.

-Then I agree. And we can also combine everything, it's a date program: air hockey and dinner at my expense, but... you'll walk me home.

-Well, I could stay the night, if you don't mind.- I suggested, pulling a vulgar smile on my face and shooting my eyes.

-I don't fuck on the first date.- Park laughed, blushing deeply.

The evening was just wonderful: instead of one game of air hockey, we played four and even the winnings went equally, then there was a very delicious dinner in a diner opposite the building with slot machines, and after that I accompanied the girl home, feeling as wonderful as it was before Jongin's death. Actually, it led me to reconsider my feelings for Rose.

Then, when I was left alone with my grief, she was there as often as possible, even if it was difficult for her to understand my suffering, but she tried. At least she didn't judge. When Kai was with me, I didn't even think about returning to this topic, but when he was gone, and Park was somewhere nearby all the time, I couldn't help but remember how Lalisa enlightened me, and how our relationship with Rose became just friendly. God, I even kissed her, expecting the girl to understand everything herself, but she got nervous and went to sleep in the living room. Actually, I don't blame her, I myself would feel strange in such a situation.

That kiss, my love for Rose was born and grew, yes, I was familiar with this feeling, but it was also different from what it was before, because it appeared to the girl. I never thought that I could fall in love with a person of the same sex as me. Yes, I slept with her, but it was just a passion, a game, a distraction, and I didn't feel anything romantic, I didn't want to take care of her, I didn't want to kiss her at any other time except sex. And for the last week, while I was walking with a desire for recognition, I was afraid that Park could already cool down to me, that now I would be rejected... but here she is walking next to me, and then we stop at her entrance. I watch as Rose pulls off her yellow hoodie and hands it to me.

-Put it on.- She says.- You're so lightly dressed, but it's not so warm anymore, I don't want you to freeze until you get home.

-Thanks.

I like her care, I pull on a yellow hoodie, imagining that from the outside I look like a little chicken, but it's even cute, makes me smile. And then it makes me blush the way Chaeyoung lifts the hood and throws it over my head to protect my ears from the wind. She's so close, I can even smell her cocoa bean shampoo, or it's just soaked into her hoodie.

-It was a wonderful date.- Park smiles, and then touches my forehead with warm lips.- Write me when you get there so I don't worry.

I'm blown away by the way a pleasant wave creeps down from my head, emanating from this innocent kiss, but it's not enough, I stop my gaze at Rose's inviting plump lips, and then, standing on my toes, since the girl is taller than me, I press my own to them. Chaeyoung does not respond to the kiss, and, moving away, I see surprise in her eyes.

-I love you too.

My quiet voice, and Park pulls me into a normal kiss. I've never experienced anything like this with a girl, there's a fire inside, blood rushes to her cheeks, and someone else's lips seem sweeter than honey, as if the whole blonde is made of candy. At night, lying in bed, I squeeze a yellow hoodie in my hands and inhale the smell of my Rosie, replaying today over and over again in my head.

-Can you help me with the nursery?

Jisoo looks hopefully into my eyes, clearly expecting me to give a positive answer. She has just told me that she is going to adopt a girl whose mother, Lisa's neighbor, was killed. The tongue does not turn to refuse, despite the fact that I already have quite a lot of work, and in the next few days I plan a room, and then organize repairs. Soon I come to visit an older friend with Rose to see how she copes with the child.

Here is Manoban, she and Yumiko are sitting at a low table in the living room on their knees and drawing a poster for the upcoming Christmas on a large paper. Rose and I settle down on the sofa, Jisoo, handing us a cup of tea, falls next to us, setting aside her orthoses.

-Very beautiful.- The blonde smiles, looking at the work of Yumiko and Lisa, they turn their proud faces, and then return to drawing.

-By the way, how do you plan to celebrate Christmas?- I ask Jisoo.

-We want to go to my parents.- She answers.- They and the brother and sister really want to get to know Yumiko, especially since the brother had a second daughter.

-Will you take Lisa with you?- Park chimed in.

-Yes. My parents already know her and about... our relationship.- Jisoo said, lowering her voice.

-Do they mind?

-They were even glad.- The eldest smiles happily, and I am immersed in myself.

My mom would definitely not approve, would consider me crazy and would send me to "be treated". Rose and I were slowly developing a relationship, and I was very worried about what my mother's reaction would be when I decided to introduce Park to her as my girlfriend. Actually, Rose had the same opinion about her parents. About her father, for sure. She said that he had very tough and unshakable traditional views, which is why they clashed, which is why she ran away to her grandmother in Korea.

-Jennie, do you want to celebrate together?- My beloved asked me with a smile.- I can't go to Australia to my parents anyway, and... I don't want to.

-I would be very happy.- I replied, distracting myself from my own thoughts and looking at Rose.- I don't really want to spend Christmas with my mom either, even though I like Mr. Jung.

All the subsequent time until one of the most important holidays, I spent thinking about gifts, it always caused difficulties, I wanted to please a person, and that the gift would benefit. For Mr. Jung, I bought an expensive set for the restoration of books, even though the basis of his activity was occupied by the restoration of buildings, the first was one of his hobbies and additional earnings. It was the easiest thing to solve with mom, an evening dress of her favorite brand soon joined my shopping list. Finally, I left the most difficult thing, a gift for Chaeyoung.

We planned to gather at her house. In general, I offered my apartment, it was bigger, even if not by much, but Park insisted on her own, because she thought that she was much more comfortable. In principle, it was, so I agreed. I did not ask my beloved about what she wanted, I decided that then there would be no surprise, so until the last days before the holiday, I was going over in my head memories of what Rose had ever been interested in.

"I'm lonely here," is a phrase that popped up in my head after much thought. Even though I, like Chaeyoung, lived alone, could visit my aunt and brother, and my mother, no matter what lousy relationship I had with her, but Park was in another country, so she could be understood. Of course, I could have asked her to move in together, but I thought it was too early for that, we haven't even reached intimacy since we started dating, so I made a different decision.

-God, you're so cute.

I looked lovingly at the puppy standing at the wall of a small aviary, his brothers and sisters were running around somewhere behind, only he, seeing how I approached, stopped with interest and began to study a stranger with his intelligent eyes. His fur was light brown in some places, white in some places, it miraculously combined and gave him a wonderful look, he seemed to glow from the inside. Like Jongin, like Lisa, like Chaeyoung...

-I'm sure she'll like you.- I smiled, and the puppy happily wagged his tail.- But if not, I'll keep you with me.

As a gift, the shelter gave me an animal carrier, and I took the puppy home. I did not give him a name, I decided that Rose was better to decide on this, since the dog was destined to become hers, so she simply called him "baby". A few days before Christmas, he spent at my house, and I even managed to get attached to him, but here's the holiday, I loaded the puppy into the carrier, after tying a bow on it, and went to my beloved. Besides, at any time I can come to visit her and play with him. The door to Rose's apartment turned out to be open, as she warned in a personal message, so I entered as quietly as possible, put the carrier with the dog on the floor and hung my coat on the hanger.

-Run, meet your mom.- I whispered, crouching down and opening the door of the carrier, releasing the puppy.

-Jennie?

Park looked out of the living room, and the dog, seeing her, rushed to the girl, playfully wagging his tail. I saw surprise and then delight flash across Chaeyoung's face, which made me smile as I watched my beloved squat down and catch the puppy in her arms. The blonde began to scratch behind the animal's ear, and he quite closed his eyes, enjoying the touches.

-It's yours now.- I said affectionately, Rose looked up at me and smiled brightly, then, taking the dog in her arms, came closer.

-Thank you, he's wonderful, really.- The girl sincerely thanked me, leaving a brief light kiss on my lips, I smiled contentedly, covered with a slight blush.

-What will you call him?

-Hank.- Rose answered without thinking twice, and then looked at the puppy.- Do you like that name?

The dog wagged his tail, giving a sign, and my beloved and I laughed. The celebration was just wonderful, a delicious dinner that the girl cooked herself, after eating, we danced and sang along to Christmas songs that were playing on TV, then went out on the balcony to watch the beautiful fireworks. There are a lot of photos that will have to be sorted out later, but it's even better than without them at all. At one o'clock in the morning we landed on the sofa in the living room, where Hank was already peacefully snoring, having washed the dishes after the celebration and noticeably tired. There were several glasses of champagne inside us, a slight pleasant intoxication that pulled us to have fun, but there was very little strength left.

-Damn, I forgot about my gift to you.- Rose sighed, hitting her forehead with the palm of her hand and casting a sad look at me.- I'm sorry, it's in the room, I'll get it right away.

-It's all right.- I smiled encouragingly, Chaeyoung visibly relaxed.

Soon Park, blushing, handed me a box, and I began to unwrap the gift package with interest, blood rushed to my cheeks when black underwear with lace and openwork ribbons appeared to my eyes, a scarlet light robe also went to it.

-Is that a hint?- I asked Rose a question with a slight flirtation in my voice, but she averted her eyes and smiled shyly, as if giving a positive answer.- Do you want to see me in it?

-Of course.- Chaeyoung whispered, but then looked at me confidently, raising her voice.- But only if you don't mind.

I took the gift and went into my beloved's bedroom, where I took off my clothes and began to put on new underwear, after which I showed off in front of the mirror, which perfectly and perfectly harmonized with my swarthy skin. I went out into the living room and began to defile in front of Park, who, opening her mouth and blushing, watched me with interest and, it seems, desire. Actually, the latter tormented me too.

-Do you like it?-  I asked Chaeyoung with a smile.

-Y-yes.- She drawled, nodding her head.

I didn't want to stop, I really liked the gift of my beloved, but I thought I would like it even more when she took it off me. I was already looking forward to it. If kissing her after I had feelings brought a lot of emotions, then intimacy will definitely cause a storm. I resolutely approached Park and landed on my knees facing her, the girl blushed even more than before when I placed my palms on her shoulders.

-Rosie, I want...- I whispered, and then the girl put her index finger to my lips, silencing me.

-Hush, I get it.

She smiled slightly at me, and then clung to her lips, pulling me into a kiss that gradually turned from innocent into passionate. I answered her while a painful burden was born in the lower abdomen, and it became hot and wet between my legs, I wanted more, and I gave the signal, deepening the kiss and intertwining my tongue with Rose's tongue. The beloved supported the dance and at the same time reached for the clasp of the bra, which in a couple of seconds was on the floor, exposing my breasts. I blushed and pulled away from Park's lips.

-Is everything okay?- She asked excitedly.

-Y-yes. It's just... not the way it used to be. I'm...  like a fire inside.- I said softly, while the blood was rushing to my cheeks more than ever.

-It's because you love.- Rose smiled.

She imprinted a warm, gentle kiss on my lips, and then began to lay a wet path along my neck and collarbones, confidently descending to my breasts. She sucked the nipples hardened with excitement, sometimes lightly nibbled, forcing the roots of the desire to germinate more and more, it became very wet at the bottom, and I just went crazy from the fact that Rose was slow. I needed a release, I needed more of her touch.

-Rosie, please.- I almost whimpered.

-Hush, hush...

A light burning whisper at my ear and warm lips on the skin near my temple, Park's gentle palm sank down my stomach to the last piece of clothing hiding my body from her. The panties flew to the floor, and the next moment a shiver ran through the body, as Rose touched the innermost with her fingertips. The game continued, the room was getting hotter, I only had time to respond to the kisses of my beloved, sometimes interrupting to get more air or moan, and the blonde only slowly and gently tugged at a sensitive ball of nerves, without going further. I was losing my mind, I wanted to feel Rose inside as soon as possible, so I myself leaned forward with my hips, trying to sit on my fingers.

-Should I enter you?- My beloved asked in a whisper, anticipating my actions.

I just nodded, blushing again, and then reached for Park's lips, muffling a satisfied moan in a kiss, because I got what I wanted. The discharge did not take long to wait, a few confident movements, and the body was pierced by a wild tremor of orgasm, forcing a louder moan to escape from my lips. Rose realized that I was done, pulled her fingers out of me and gently hugged me, kissing me carefully on the forehead.

-I love you.- I say softly to Rose right on the lips, she smiles and leaves a light kiss on mine.

-I love you too, Nini.- The beloved answers tenderly, and I am ready to dissolve from this cute nickname.

-Will you let me make you feel good too?

-Of course.

I kiss Rose on the lips, putting all the passion into this action, after which I go down to the neck, grab the hem of her sweater and pull it off, freeing myself further. I bite lightly so that there are no very noticeable hickeys, and, of course, so as not to overdo it and not hurt my beloved. I quickly reach the innermost place and bring her to the highest point of pleasure with my tongue, her sweet moans and my name falling from her lips pleasantly caress the ear. When we're done, we barely make it to the bedroom, where we immediately fall asleep.

-Your mother and I have decided that we will go to Australia on a honeymoon.- Mr. Jung was broadcasting.- And I thought you might want to come with us. She will dissipate after... well...

-Yes, I understand.- I replied in a dry voice, and then looked at my mother.- Do you mind?

-No, you will only live in a separate house.

I was sitting at home with my mother and his new husband. Actually, Suho was the best of all her chosen ones, as I was convinced with each new meeting. It seemed that even Mom was becoming softer under his influence. I hope he's with us for a long time.

-Then I would be very happy.- My lips stretched into a smile, and then I remembered Rose's parents.- Can I take a friend?

-What friend?- Mom asked.

-Rose. She... was at Jongin's funeral, with blonde hair.

-Oh, I get it. Tell her that if she continues to lighten her hair, it will fall out by the age of thirty.

-You shouldn't worry about her hair.- I replied sharply.

-Suho, do you hear, she's rude to me!- Mom immediately got started, turning to my stepfather.

-Calm down, honey, Jennie's right.- Jung put his hands on my mother's shoulders, and she seemed to magically calm down.

-Okay, take her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 451 14
What happens when you fall in love with your best friend? ๐Ÿ’• What if they give their love to someone else instead of you?๐Ÿ’” That changes everything.
30.1K 1.2K 11
one was an aspiring law student who was never a believer of love after losing her parents at such an early age. one was a hopeless romantic free spir...
22.3K 2K 32
Sometimes you have to get what you want to realize it's not what you really need. You gave up on your first love because you don't have a chance for...
31.5K 784 38
What will you do if you fall in love with two-person? Different people, different love. Who will you choose the person who gives you everything or t...