Old/empires countryhumans x r...

By fearlessnxthing

If you get inspired by any of my stories or ideas then you must give me credit! Just some oneshots that comes... More

Request page (closed)
Yandere Stalker!Prussia x Reader:Mine forever (kissing)
Mafia Leader! Soviet Union x Reader: My bet
Austria-Hungary x Reader: in the rain
A/N
Imperial Japan x Spy! reader: my little spy
Holy Roman Empire x Maid! Reader
Vampire! Third Reich x Reader: My sweet snack
German Empire x Assistant! reader:What my heart desires
the worst oneshot that will prob make your eyes bleed
Extremely dom! Roman Empire x Reader (fluff) : Love me, for eternity.
A/N 2
Demon! Reichtangle x Excorsist! Reader
The worst lemon that will make you go blind
Ayo hear me out!
(Halloween special) Teutonic Order x ?? Reader: The masquerade party
?? x Heartbroken! Reader
(🇪🇸) Spanish Empire x Reader //Imperio Español x Lectora
German Empire x French Soldier! Reader
(PT 2) Teutonic Order x ?? Reader: The masquerade party
Russian Empire x reader (Short + kissing?)
What im working on

Ghost!Russian Empire x Reader: My little ghost.

2.6K 47 38
By fearlessnxthing

My first oneshot! :0, i got this idea a tiny bit from the phantom of the opera (don't worry there's no confusing shit or the y/n having 2 mfs) (btw my annoying ass music teacher forced me to watch the movies because she's so fk obsessed with it 😭 but at least i got an idea) anyways lets start! Enjoy! scroll to start.

Y/N POV:
I am Y/N, a 22 year old woman with a big family, full of cousins and family members. I was having no problems in life and I tbh love it.

I and my family is one of the wealthiest people in Russia, and recently my parents decided to buy a luxury mansion for me to live, it wasn't necessary since i liked living in my apartment but they insisted.

I was going to the mansion, it was very luxurious and had large garden and a fountain, I awed. I got all my stuff ready, as i went to open the door of the house with the house keys and slowly went inside, I could already see all the luxuries and even some big paintings hanging there.

I went to move the things inside now. I went to put all the things inside, and chose to sleep in the master bedroom of the mansion which was the one on the third floor.

[TIME SKIP]

It was at night, I was cooking my food in the kitchen while humming a melody, I just prepared some chicken and vegetables because I got lazy to cook something more complex.

I went to eat my food peacefully and then cleaned my dish. After cleaning my dish I was going upstairs, and that's when I saw a sheet covering what seemed to be a big luxurious painting, the curiosity was killing me.

"Wonder what's behind that sheet"

I wondered as I went closer and gently tried to take out the sheet since I didn't want to break anything.

The sheet luckily was taken out easily, as i took out the sheet gently, i saw a painting of a what seems to be a powerful and handsome young emperor, ruling the Tsardom of Russia. When i first saw it, it didn't seem familiar to me, maybe it was just a painting of a man who wanted to be an emperor. and this painting is his dream...cool!

I then went to my bedroom, preparing myself before i sleep but while i was preparing myself to sleep, i couldn't stop having a feeling that someone was watching me and i couldn't stop feeling scared, i hated it.....

Russian Empire POV:
I felt myself being able to move and uncaged, I went to look at my surroundings and saw a woman looking at me. I slightly smiled, and then thought,

"am i free from the curse?"

I thought but then saw that no, as I went behind the painting, not leaving something suspicious (Yk when a ghost goes out of a painting and the painting doesn't change). I looked at myself for a second, I didn't have legs, just a tail, expected. (or you can just imagine he has legs, it's your preference)

I went through the walls and floor and then went to look at the woman from afar. As i was following her, I saw that she was feeling nervous and scared, making me chuckle quietly, she was such a scaredy-cat hm?

I looked at how she was preparing herself to sleep, and of course I didn't look at her when she was changing herself, i wasn't a pervert. I watched her wash her face in the bathroom, also brushing her teeth of course, hygiene is very important.

She then went to sleep, this was my time to go closer to her to have a look! I went to her floating, and saw her face close....she was pretty. I went to caress her cheek, making me smile naturally. I then went the chair nearby the bed, sitting backwards with my hands resting on the back of the chair, watching her sleep peacefully...

[TIME SKIP]

It was early in the morning, since I was a ghost, i didn't have to take care of myself, i didn't have my body. I watched her sleep all night, not feeling bored. I was having interest in her, and maybe if i knew her we could be good friends...

"and imagine if we chatted, ok no snap out of it, can she even see me?" I thought.

I saw her slowly open her eyes and then yawn, stretching herself and waking up. I quickly went far away from her so she doesn't see me and watched her go to the bathroom to do the same things. After that, I saw her sliding down the stairs, that was cool. I tried to do the same with but I ended up sinking since I didn't have an actual body to slide down.

Y/N POV:
I still felt someone watching me, as I went to the stairs that led me down to the first floor, I saw again the painting of the emperor, having suspicion on it. I stopped walking and looked at it.

I got closer to touch it but suddenly a face appeared in front of me, making me jump and back away of fear.

"Don't touch the painting глупый!"

The man said, I looked around, and saw that his face was identical to the one on the painting, this made me question a lot of things.

"Are you some type of ghost or what?!"

I asked with a bit of nervousness and fear.

"...., Maybe, wait, can you see and hear me?"

"Of course"

I said, still looking at him as he got out of the painting, revealing himself. I could see that he had a glow and was a bit transparent, so he was of course a ghost.

"I'm Russian Empire, the Tsar"

"I'm Y/N..."

"A pleasure to meet you"

"Yeah, a pleasure to meet you too, but for a question, were you the one watching me??"

"Unfortunately, yes, but i was curious, tho i wasn't looking when you were changing, i'm being completely honest"

He looked trustworthy, so i gave in and nodded.

"I'll be going to eat now"

"Wait! can I accompany you?"

"sure!"

I said, smiling as i went to the stairs and went down to the kitchen, going to prepare my dinner.

[BIG TIME SKIP]

Russian Empire POV:
It passed a lot of time, not surprisingly I got along with Y/N, we passed a lot of time together and even played board games! I moved the pieces by making it float since i was a ghost, it was still fun.

One day she asked me something I wasn't expecting her to ask..

"Hey, aren't you supposed to go to heaven or hell since you are dead?"

"That's a christian belief, it's not that it's really true, so i don't know.... because i'm here trapped with a curse"

"curse?" Y/N tilted her head of curiosity.

"Yeah...it's my punishment...."

"For what?"

"I cannot talk about it"

"alright, I understand"

She was so understanding, i loved it.

I hated my curse, i had to be stuck here for more than 100 years, in my own mansion without saying what happened. The curse could be spread if i touched the spirit inside of someone when he dies...I wasn't attracted to her anyways. Or another way was to touch the painting, i had to be cautious.

This was my punishment for just wanting power, I just cared about power anyways, and sadly they started a god damn revolution! I regret this, i wished this never happened, my mind was somewhere else in that moment, i ruined it.

[TIME SKIP]

Ok, maybe i was a little wrong, I am kind of attracted to her, i mean, who can't be resisted by her beauty? I love her, her personality is a 10/10, she's perfect...but i don't want to lose her, i can't lose this opportunity.

One bad thing that happened was that Y/N told me that sadly she was moving to her apartment again, frick!

When i see her I feel butterflies coming out from my stomach, when i see her sad my heart aches, when i'm not with her i feel empty..

Maybe I have to calm myself a little and accept the reality, or no? she can be with me, until my curse is gone right? wait, maybe i can give her the curse, she can just touch the painting right? No, that looks suspicious, and i already scared her...

I can just kill her! great, amazing, Y/N will be with me until the curse is gone, and then maybe go with the spirits together, perfect...great! now i look like an insane person! i mean, i think i am, I need Y/N....любовь всей моей жизни.

It was at night, I went to Y/N's room, that used to be my room, took a knife and then looked at her for a second...I smiled, smiled widely, and slowly lowered the knife, slowly getting closer to Y/N's skin and then....i stabbed her.

"You're mine now...forever"

THE END
-Story written by: Fearno or Fearlessnxthing <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 95 6
Hello and welcome! This book will contain chapters regarding: ・Historically fictional oneshots of countryhumans, statehumans, and cityhumans (and on...
3.7K 9 39
A dramatic CountryHumans storyline that's been archived from one of the Roleplays I was involved in. **NOTE: This story is discontinued as I have lon...
152K 4.9K 75
Cover done by @NightSky259 (thank you so much!) It all started with a pandemic. The countries, unions, and governments are all working to try and hel...
225 8 5
Hello, this is where I make stories on my headcanons There are warnings: 1. Mentions of IRL events like WW2 ( barely ) 2. Countries you may...