Red Is For Love (Io Shirai X...

By Freedom_Fighter24

Kai Hosako, the twin brother of Kaori Hosako, is Japan's first autistic pro wrestler who made waves in New Ja... More

Profile
Debut
In-Ring Debut
Training Together
Masami's Debut
Adam vs Ren
Surprise!
Yokohama
Tokyo
Talk(s)
Yamaguchi
Six Man Tag
Head Over Heels?
Strong vs Hosako
Ready To Fight
Happy Birthday Minoru!
Making History
Moving In And Birthdays
On The Trail
One More Day
WarGames Pt. 1
WarGames Pt. 2
After WarGames
The Old Returns
Two Segments
Time Together
Phoenix Pt. 1
Phoenix Pt. 2
Challengers
Livestream
First Squash Match (As A Champion)
Johnny vs Ren II
Writing A Book
New York Pt. 1
New York Pt. 2
Attack of The Fan
New Look, New Attitude
Return
Be Mine
EVOLVE Pt. 1
EVOLVE Pt. 2
Promo
Johnny vs Ren III
Masami's Birthday
New Entrance
XXV
No More BS
Mixed Tag Match
Toronto
Ren vs Io
Contendership
Invasion
Something's Wrong
Back To Full Sail
Happy Day
Strong vs Hosako II
Fish vs Hosako II
Unexpected
Appreciation
8 Man Tag
A Big Mistake
Final Straw
Split Interview
Yes?
Preparations
War Pt 1
War Pt 2
Wrestlemania 36
Special Day
Epilogue Pt 1
Epilogue Pt 2
The Process of Creating Kai "Ren" Hosako

Confrontation

136 3 13
By Freedom_Fighter24

(A/N: This story is now in early 2020 and there's only one thing to say about that: FUCK COVID!

That doesn't exist in this story as I have planned this out from the very beginning when I started the booking and planning process for this story and if that makes you happy, then awesome because that's one of the reasons why I didn't put the Global Bastard in the story: it killed a lot of people.

So, I do hope that you guys enjoyed this and yeah, let's get into it!)

~With Kai~

Since Adam gave me a kick to my leg, rupturing my left hamstring, leaving me on the shelf for three months, I've been waiting to come after him.

After getting cleared by the WWE medical staff and professional doctors, I managed to get ready for my return.

Masami and I flew in a private plane to keep my return a secret and keep it that way the best we can. I really want Adam to feel scared and terrified by what I plan on doing to him.

Once I got into my red and black tracksuit, along with my gear, I was ready to confront Adam after his victory over Tomasso Ciampa in Portland, since I was on the shelf thanks to him.

Before I could go out there and do my thing, I had to do some hamstring exercises, just to make sure that I don't get hurt again.

When Adam won and started talking trash about his victory, the cameras were on the UE in their locker room, where I was going to attack them and lay them out before I go out to confront Adam.

I knocked the classic "a shave and a haircut" knock on their door and they thought it was a pizza guy or some shit.

Kyle: Who was that?

Bobby: I don't know. Who is it?

I came up with the most clever line ever, and I think it'll make everyone laugh their asses off and make this segment even better.

Me: Repo man!

Roddy: What?

Strong got up to see who it really was.

BIG MISTAKE.

As he opened the door...

Me: KONICHIWA!!!

I started laying into Roddy as Bobby tried to defend Strong, but I was already on him before Kyle could get at me.

Unfortunately, it was all over for them because I gave all three a chop to their chests which took them off their feet the first time and I incapacitated them enough to the point where they can't fight back.

I went out of their locker room and slammed the door, locking it in the process.

I then looked at the camera with a very evil smile and I heard the crowd just chanting "holy shit" as I laid his friends out in record time.

Me: Now... it just you... and me.

I walked towards the entryway, the camera following me as I continued to smile at the things I'm gonna do to him after he ruptured my left hamstring three months ago.

When I was about near the gorilla position, my theme played.

The crowd erupted again as soon as "Rumbling" started getting chanted and my ring name was coming up. The cameras were back on Adam who was in shock and had an intense level of fear on his face.

He was afraid for his life!

When that scream was heard, my name came up...

As my name came up, and at the end of the 0:31 second mark of the song, I went out with an evil smile, hands in my pockets, just like my mentor would have, slowly walking up to the edge of the stage and near the ramp, looking to get in Adam's face as the crowd popped a third time.

Renallo: REN HOSAKO IS BACK!

McGuiness: ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I THOUGHT HE WAS GONE!

Phoenix: Ren Hosako, returning from a serious injury to his left hamstring, done by that man Adam Cole and look at him! He's in shock!

Renallo: So are we Beth! Look at the evil grin on Ren's face! He's wanting a fight!

McGuiness: I wouldn't be too sure about a fight, Mauro! Ren looks like he's wanting to kill someone!

I saw some fans headbanging to the song and singing along. I was not wanting to turn babyface again, but sometimes, you gotta work with what you got, and I'm okay with being a babyface again.

Then, before I walked down the ramp, I decided to do something that will make everyone want to see me fight Adam. I took my hands out of my pockets, unzipped my jacket, then took my tracksuit pants all the way off, showing my ring gear: kickpads and all.

Renallo: Wait, why's he taking off his tracksuit?

Phoenix: What's he doing?

McGuiness: I don't know, but I know that he's not up to anything good!

After a couple more feet down the ramp, I stopped, took off my jacket, showing off the rest of my gear of trunks and wrist tape as I threw it to the side, still smiling with evil, letting Adam know that I wanna hurt him after he hurt me three months ago.

Renallo: Hosako's ready, but this isn't a match!

Phoenix: You're right, it's not a match, but it's gonna be a slaughter after what Adam has done to Ren months ago!

McGuiness: Somebody needs to stop him or it'll be the last thing he does in his entire life!

When the chorus played, I waited for the last line to be sung as I went up on the apron, just smiling so psychotically that the crowd was loving what they were seeing!

Adam was in shock. He didn't think that I would be back, but I'm still here because I'm very hard to kill, just ask Minoru Suzuki.

Once I stepped through the middle rope...

Crowd: BEWARE!!!

...I got into Adam's face, our noses touching, and I started yelling in Japanese as he yelled in English.

Adam: WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE! YOUR TIME HAS PASSED, YOU FAILED MONTHS AGO!

Me: あなたは私を殺すことができない、まだ呼吸している間はない!(YOU CAN'T KILL ME, NOT WHILE I'M STILL BREATHING!)

Adam: SO YOU'RE BACK! YOU WANT A SHOT AT THIS? THEN YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO WAIT AT THE BACK OF THE LINE BECAUSE YOUR OPPORTUNITY HAS PASSED!

Me: 本当に? あなたは私の機会が過ぎたと思いますか? 私があなたをファックアウトするまで待ちます私のブレインバンガーで!(REALLY? YOU THINK MY OPPORTUNITY HAS PASSED? WAIT UNTIL I KNOCK YOU THE FUCK OUT WITH MY BRAINBUSTER!)

Adam: YOU DON'T HAVE THE BALLS, BUDDY!

Me: 本当に? あなたはアダムコールですが、私は馬子、雌犬です! 行きましょう! (REALLY? YOU'RE ADAM COLE, BUT I'M REN HOSAKO, BITCH! LET'S GO!)

That's when I started forearming his face and just laying waste to him as the bell ringer was ringing the bell to stop the fight, but it was too late, so suck my dick motherfucker!

Oh wait...

Adam kicked me in my stomach and looked to dropkick me by bumping against the ropes, but I ran to the same ropes that he bumped his back with, he turned around, I ducked his clothesline, went behind him and started choking him out with the sleeper!

The fans went wild as Adam was close to passing out already before I let go and set him up for the Brainbuster. Once I lifted him up, I suplexed him on the top of his head.

Renallo: Ren Hosako has declared war!

Phoenix: Absolutely, Mauro! And I'm all for it!

McGuiness: Ren is making a big mistake here! If the rest of the UE were out here, he'd be dead!

Renallo: Wouldn't be so sure, Nigel! If all of the Undisputed Era were in the ring alongside Adam Cole, Hosako would kill them all and leave no one alive to tell the tale, but he already did just that before he came out here!

McGuiness: Adam just finished his Title defense after over half an hour! Why would you condone this brutality on Adam! He did nothing wrong!

Phoenix: We do condone this! Ren deserves to put his hands on Adam after he ruptured his hamstring back in November,!

He was out and it was the perfect time as I grabbed a mic, the NXT Championship, cut a promo in Japanese while there were subtitles on the titantron and tv screens, like always.

Me(subtitles): You... You piece of crap.

Crowd: Oh!

Me(subtitles): Who in the hell do you think you're messing with? I am the Prodigy of Professional Wrestling, Ren Hosako.

I kept going as the crowd cheered and applauded as I was going to say something epic.

Me(subtitles): The war that started years ago, will be won by me!

I threw down the mic, held the title above my head, and put my foot on Adam's chest, making the crowd love this moment even more.

My music played as I looked down at Adam, his face was expressing pure agony, his hands were on his head, and I loved what I was seeing.

Renallo: Hosako has made his intentions very clear! He wants the NXT Championship!

Phoenix: I wanna see this again!

McGuiness: It shouldn't go this far! Ren had no business coming back and sabotaging Adam's win!

Renallo: Ren had made it clear, Nigel! He's out for blood and what better way to come back than to spoil Adam Cole's Championship victory against Tomasso Ciampa here in Takeover: Portland!

Phoenix: He's injured him, now I wanna see Ren kill Adam and take that title!

I went out of the ring, dropping the belt, and going to the back for a backstage promo, but when I got to the back, I could tell right off the bat, Masami had hearts in her eyes by what I just did out there.

We wrapped our arms around each other and we stared into each other's eyes. Just the two of us, nothing else mattering right now as we smiled at each other.

Masami: だからこそ私はあなたを愛しています。 (And that is why I love you.)

Me: ねえ、それは私が発言しているだけです、マサミ。大きな問題ではない。 (Hey, it's just me making a statement, Masami. No big deal.)

She giggled and said...

Masami: まあ、その発言は確かにありましたね。本当の気持ちを伝えてください、カイ。 (Well, that statement has definitely been made. Tell them how you really feel, Kai.)

We kissed as the night wasn't over. I had to cut a promo on Adam and make sure that the statement I made out there was clear: I was ready for war.

When I got to the place where I was going to do the promo, there was a chair and a table set up, along with a microphone, where I can speak in Japanese while there are subtitles at the bottom of the screen.

As the cameras were rolling, I kicked the chair away, grabbed the mic, and looked to cut the best promo I've ever pulled with an evil smile on my face.

Me(subtitles): Oi, you think you put me out for good? Nah, I'm still here because you can't kill me.

I laughed so evilly that I knew that this was the fight that I've been waiting for, and now that I'm going after Cole for the NXT Championship, it feels so right.

Me(subtitles): That's right. I was waiting for you to feel comfortable, so I can return and lay your ass out.

I still kept smiling as I kept talking...

Me(subtitles): Oi, you may think that getting hurt was a bad time for me, but my time on the shelf was a blessing in disguise, so I can come up with many different ideas on how to make you feel the pain I felt for the last few months.

I smiled while I was about to mention Adam's name with another insult...

Me(subtitles): Adam Cole, bay bay? Nah, you're not a baby, no. You're an abortion that lived.

I saw Masami hiding behind the cameraman, very scared at the promo I just pulled as I couldn't blame her, but I was going to finish this promo with declaration...

Me(subtitles): Oi, now that I'm back, you better start planning your funeral...

I looked dead set into the camera lens, still smiling with sadistic intent...

Me(subtitles): ...because I will absolutely kill you.

I flipped the table and walked off with a huge evil grin as the cameras stopped rolling.

Once that was all done, Hunter was smiling and applauding by the whole thing as he gave me a hug!

Hunter: That was great! I can't tell you how awesome it was out there and in here.

Me: Arigato, Hunter, but everything you get from me is real. I do not do fake shit.

Hunter: And I can tell. Look, you've done your job, you and Masami can head on out.

I was given my tracksuit back as I gave one last hug to Hunter and Masami and I headed out for Orlando, where I was ready to cut an English promo on Adam, but I have something in mind for the UE, since they do his dirty work so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 485 41
Kenji Cruz, a Filipino-Japanese wrestler who was a member of CHAOS and the protege of Kazuchika Okada has finally signed to WWE after being part of N...
98.5K 3.3K 34
❝He was everyone else's worst nightmare but her daydream.❞ After Finn Balor left NXT, A new rising talent took his place. Logan Perris had rose up...
154K 3.5K 78
Taylor Lee Amore is Enzo's twin sister. When Enzo got a try out for NXT they had lost contact but she kept contact with the family. Taylor started wr...
2.8K 109 61
Randy Orton Love Story. This story is about Kelly Smith also known as Katie Skye who is the none identical twin sister of Kendall Skye (Kendra Smith)...