demented

Par ssupersia

"Why you come out hea' like that knowing I'm fucked up?" (⚠️) mild fucking. supersia - 1st of July 2023. Plus

0 ; demented.
1 ; demented.
2 ; demented.
3 ; demented.
4 ; demented.
5 ; demented.
6 ; demented.
7 ; demented.
8 ; demented.
9 ; demented.
10 ; demented.
11 ; demented.
12 ; demented.
13 ; demented.
14 ; demented.
15 ; demented.
16 ; demented.
17 ; demented.
18 ; demented.
19 ; demented.
20 ; demented.
22 ; demented.
23 ; demented.
24 ; demented.
25 ; demented.
26 ; demented
27 ; demented
28 ; demented
uhm.
29 ; demented
30 ; demented
31 ; demented
32 ; demented
33 ; demented
34 ; demented
35 ; demented
36 ; demented
37 ; demented
38 ; demented
39 ; demented
40 ; demented
41 ; demented
42 ; demented

21 ; demented.

5.5K 163 113
Par ssupersia

@AINTSHITSWEET
-
July 21st, Wednesday.

LA'RRYA NUDAN FOCS.
17 | Atlanta, Georgia.

I looked up at dace to see if we both peeped the same comment, he was standing up beside me as I sat in my white chair I had in my room on live.

"Bitch you on my sissy live though, yes I put my hands on your bitch spray some 'bout it." He laughed at it.

"Ouuu please don't do 'det." I held my hand up.

He laughed. "Nunie shut the fuck up that's why you got stitches in ya lip." He said. I just mugged him. "And I'm still eating bitches up." I shrugged.

"..."

"Where we going? To this luh pool party." I said fixing the bathing suit on myself. "Ain't nobody even fucking say 'dat." Dace smacked his lips.

kamryn❤️ has sent you a message.

I instantly grabbed my phone. "Bye y'all." i said before ending it and swiping to imessages.

"Just ugly." He mumbled fixing something on his pants.

kamryn❤️. — just now
you going where?

me — 1:31 pm.
boyyy it's just a luh pool
party 😫😂😂

kamryn❤️. — 1:31 pm
why you wanna do this to me
girl

me — 1:31 pm
do whatttt?

"Come on i'm ready." Dace said grabbing my car keys, I smacked my lips. "Dace why we going in my car?" I asked him.

"Brah cause we going down Brandy's she's in the fucking trenches. Boy I got a nice ass car." He shook his head. I just stank faced him. "Bitch if my car get stolen, or touched in any way I'm beating their AND your ass." I said getting up.

"Who ass?" He looked around the room.

I just laughed making sure my shorts were pulled up right and Dace just straight faced me.

"What?" I asked bucking at him. "Don't piss me off, put on a shirt and don't take it off til you touch water." He said.

"Tuh' anyways." I said putting my phone in my pocket.

He grabbed my hair pulling me back a little bit and then squaring up.

Before he could do whatever he was doing I blew from my nose. "Never did you just— NANNYYYY!!!" I screamed pulling the hair tye off my wrist tying my hair back up.

"Bruh i wasn't even gon do it for real." He laughed.

"I don't ca—."

"What? Y'all new granddaddy on the phone." She said walking in putting her hand on her hip.

"Nanny don't even do that." Dace mugged her. "He just pulled my hair so hard and I'm for real mad i want to hit him." I hit my palm.

She shrugged. "Hit 'em back then, dace don't do that you know she tender headed." She pointed at him.

"Boa she'll be oka—."

I popped him in his mouth and he held his hand over his lip as we all stared at eachother in silence.

Nanny started laughing making us all just fall out. "Ouuu y'all need to get the fuck out 'ma house." She said clapping once and putting the phone back to her ear.

•••

"Whatttt'uh." I said into the phone looking out the slide door as Nya and this girl twerked and this other girl smacked both asses with her tongue out.

"Cause I swear you seen me texting you." He said.

"I didntttt, I put my phone in my pocket and forgot all about it." I frowned watching all the fun happening outside.

I had stepped in the house to hear Kamryn better after he called me.

"Send me the address girl." He said ignoring me. I smacked my lips. "You don't gotta do that, you 'gon be bored nobody you fuck with even down here." I said.

"You down 'er, and ain't you there with 'yo brother?" He asked. "Yes." I said.

I whined watching as they was now taking hits from a blunt they had in a rotation, what the fuckkkk.

"You got my location, Kamryn." I said wanting to get off the phone already. Nya spotted me and pointing making the other girl looked.

They both laughed making me smile rolling my eyes.

"I know baby, I'm sorry what I'm boring you?" He asked, I turned from the door. "Nooo I'm just ready to have fun." I said.

"Ima let you have 'ya fun, I'll be out there." He said. "Okay I'll see you." I said before he hang up.

I damn near sprinted to get that slide door open and walked to where nya was standing.

"Bitch was that k— 'yo nigga?" She laughed. "Yes bitch." I said taking the blunt. "Who's this was?" I asked looking at it.

"Ken's, you know I don't just take blunts." She said as I nodded hitting it. "By the way this ken, I just met her she cool people." She smiled.

Bitch.

"I be seeing 'yo lives you funny as fuck." She smiled. I inhaled the smoke handing it back to nya. "Thanks I just be doing what I want." I said shrugging.

"Oh I can tell." She laughed.

"Aye ain't dace 'yo brother?" Some brown skin with a little fro came up to me asking. "You know he 'ha brother don't you?" Nya laughed.

He smiled licking his lips. "Shit you bad though, Ian know how else to approach."

"My nigga think I'm bad too." I shrugged looking around. He laughed, "Damn, he ain't even here what you being like that for?"

I gave him a face. "Boy I don't know whattt you take me for." I laughed putting my hand in his face.

".."

"Byeee." I said mugging him, he just shook his head turning around. "Like?" I looked back at Nya and kenna.

"That's that boy monte, he think any and every body want him." Kenna said laughing grabbing a cup.

"Wait— bitch you 21?" I asked tilting my head. She nodded. "Just turned yesterday."

"Damnnn, happy belated." I smiled at her. "Yop had to get us another grown friend for the one time, we getting into all the places."

"Another? What happened to the last." She laughed. "Mannnnnn, ayee.." Nya shook her head.

"Don't even want to know." I said.

"Man where the music go? I'm trynna twerk like y'all was." I sighed. "Look— fell straight in the pool." Nya pointed.

I looked to where she was pointing to see the big black speaker under the water, still blinking blue lights.

"Ouuu shit, when you getting in the water?" I asked looking back at her. She shrugged. "I know I'm about to drink." She laughed.

"Ouu shit, can't do that no more." I shook my head.

"R DOUBLE E-D-YYY."

Me and Nya both looked at the door to see a group of niggas walking outside one holding a big speaker on his shoulders.

"IM R DOUBLE E-D-YYY, IM— IM R DOUBLE E-D-YYY."

"MY NAME IS REEDY AND I KNOW HOW TA—"

"THANKING GOD FOR THESE DAYS EVERY NIGHT ITS BEEN A DIFFERENT 'SHO!!" Me and Nya screamed getting turnt.

Some of the girls went to the group of niggas instantly throwing ass.

Kenna grabbed the table we stood by twerking and I stuck my tongue out smacking her ass.

"PAY THESE NIGGAS NO MIND DONT GOT NO TIME FOR A HOE!" Nya yelled waving her finger.

I grabbed my shorts pulling them up position my legs getting ready to twerk.

I bent over holding the seat of the plastic chair that was outside throwing my shit on Nya. "RAHHHHH." She screamed slapping my ass with both hands.

"They cutting up over there!!" I heard a bitch yell, "HOLLONNNN." She screamed coming beside me getting on the ground on her knees throwing her ass.

I looked back as I twerked seeing about three random girls now surrounding us also twerking, some of them on niggas.

"BLRRDD THROW THAT SHIT LA'RRYA." Kenna said as I started slowly grinding.

I felt somebody grab my belt loops knowing it was Nya I started showing out.

"BITCH IM SINGLE.. SO I FUCK WHO I WANNA FUCK."

"Awww shittt." Some nigga came up to us. "The hoes lit over here huh?"

Nya came beside me with her phone in my face making me stop real fast and look behind me. I seen Kamryn and smirked.

"Come on you wanna show out 'gon head." He licked his lips. I made a face flipping my hair over my shoulder getting ready to turn back around.

"Damn her nigga here?"

"That's yo man? No he not.. cause once you leave bitch I'm hopping in ya spot. Ha."

"Turn on break up to make up!" Nya screamed. "I got you baby." The nigga with the speaker nodded turning it on.

"Bae I'm bout to show out." I looked up at Kamryn. He nodded grabbing my throat and bringing my face to his, aggressively kissing me.

"I said gon head." He said after letting me go. "Okay so you got to understand we single right n—."

"Girl come the fuck on."

"COME ON MYKELL."

"MAKE EM FEEL IT IN THEY BACK MYKELL."

"COME ON MYKELL."

"MAKE EM FEEL IT IN THEY BACK MYKEL."

I started moving my ass as Kamryn held onto my belt loops controlling my ass as I threw it on him.

"THATS MY FRANNNN." Nya yelled.

•••

"And let me lick you up and downnn."

I was sitting in Kamryn lap, we was now in the house cause I was getting tired of being outside.

"Let me show you how the gangsters do it." I sung as I looked at my phone. "I know you trynna get it off, turn this Bryson tiller off let me fuck you to this gangster music." I said.

"Party bag and I can't refuse it, pussy so good so tight know i gotta abuse it."

"Kamrynnn." I whined turning my phone off looking up at him. "Hm?" He looked down at me licking his lips.

His high ass.

"I wanna go home and fuck." I said bluntly, okay maybe I faced the blunt with him.

But I only did bout 4 takes, he had the rest to himself.

"Yeen even swim yet, thought you wanted to?" He asked. I shrugged, "I didn't.. but you can." I said turning in his lap to face him.

"Girl stop playing with me, I'll take yo lil ass upstairs." He said grabbing my butt. "Baeee, come onnn." I said before grabbing his neck and kissing him.

He grabbed my waist kissing me back before moving. "Rya hold up—." I cut him off  kissing him again.

"RYAAA, WE INA POOL." Nya came in from the slide door, I lifted off of Kamryn looking back and smiling.

"I'm bout to be out there." I said, she nodded leaving.

I looked back at Kamryn. And he tapped my thigh making me get up. "I'm bout to be in here with ya brother." He said, I nodded.

I started to walk that way but my arm got grabbed.

"Aye, don't play with me out there." He said, I rolled my eyes getting my arm back and walking off.

boy i do what i wanttttt 😂😂.

"Whew." I came out of the screen door looking at all the people outside. "Come on hoe jump in with me." Nya said grabbing my arm.

"Okay hold onnn." I said pulling my hair tye off my wrist putting my hair up.

"Aye yall bout to jump? Let us put y'all in this 'luh music video." A brown skin nigga with grills said, I looked at Nya and she smirked at me.

I unbuckled my jean shorts pulling them down and stepping out of them. "Fuck— my phone." I said holding it.

"Here, I got y'all." Kenna smiled holding her hands out, I handed her mine and so did Nya.

She grabbed my hand as we started running to the water together. We both jumped in.

I instantly pushed off the bottom of the pool coming back up and taking a deep breath. Nya came up soon after. "BITCH MY SUIT."

I looked up and seen Nya holding her arm over her exposed boobs. "BITCH." I turned looking in the water.

I seen the white piece quickly going under and grabbing the piece and bringing it back up.

She snatched it putting it back on as we made our way to the stairs that you take to get out of the water. "Na' mama take that shit back off." Some nigga said licking his lips.

"Fuck on, weirdo." I mugged him following her out the water. "I ain't even talking to you bitch." He said.

I just smacked my lips.

Dace came out the screen door with some girl with braids in her hair, the braids had white beads which were very pretty on her.

"Sissy i'm bout to leave, Kamryn here." He said, I nodded.

"What's wrong? You got that look on your face." He laughed, when i'm mad i will have a everlasting mug on my face.

I shook my head. "Cause this weirdo trynna get me to take my top off." Nya said mugging as she fixed her hair.

"Fuck? Who?" Dace said looking around. "Nothing, we got it. You going home now?"

He nodded before mushing the girls head. "Girl speak." He said. "I'm sorry, my name is destiny." She got pink smiling at me.

She rose her hand and I just rose my brow at her. "Girl boo, we hug round here." I said pushing her hand and giving her a side hug. "Type shit." Dace nodded.

I gave him that one look and he shook his head. "Nah she stamped." I just laughed.

"Y'all have fun, Ima call you when i'm home." I said, he nodded turning and wrapping his arm around the girl.

She look like a nice one I hope his hoes don't catch her 😖😖.

•••

boy i'm so ready fa school to start back.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

40.7K 2.7K 16
Trembling in fear, she raised her hand to her mouth, biting on her nails. "Please, just listen to me." Azai pleaded with johari who looked at her in...
ᴅᴇᴠᴏᴛᴇᴅ. Par Lilpapi

Roman pour Adolescents

303K 6.2K 54
Just read.💗😘
921K 37.5K 31
❝ 𝐨𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦? 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲. ❞ - APRIL 2021
71.7K 4.2K 30
No, you know I cannot hide it 'cause I am so excited ...That I finally decided on you Started: 3.21.23