Syulang

By Vayere

The youngest daughter of The Mighty Toruk Makto. The Miracle Child who wasn't supposed to be Alive. Got her l... More

𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊
✾1✾
✾2✾
✾3✾
✾4✾
✾5✾
✾6✾
✾7✾
✾8✾
✾9✾
✾10✾
✾11✾
✾12✾
✾13✾
✾14✾
✾15✾
✾16✾
✾17✾
✾18✾
✾20✾
✾21 ✾
✾22✾
✾23✾
✾24✾
✾Alternate Ending✾
✾ALTERNATE ENDING LIYANIN✾
✾𝑴𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔✾ 𝓛𝓸'𝓪𝓴 & 𝓞𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓷
✾Drawings of Liyanin✾
✾Drawings Of Liyanin & Teko✾
✾Drawings Liyanin with Jake & Neytiri✾
✾ 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐵𝑖𝑟𝑡ℎ 𝑂𝑓 𝐿𝑖𝑦𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑛✾
✾𝓛𝓲𝔂𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓷 & 𝓚𝓲𝓻𝓲 ✾
Authors note
✾𝑴𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔✾ 𝓛𝓸'𝓪𝓴 & 𝓞𝓶𝓹𝓲𝓷 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝔀𝓸

✾19✾

6.3K 195 82
By Vayere

𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃
𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔.
𝑰'𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔.
𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑵𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒚𝒂𝒎 𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒔. 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝑰'𝒎 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝑵𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒚𝒂𝒎 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝑨𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒓 𝟑. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒇 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕.

━━━━𝓢𝔂𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓰 ━━━━

𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑

Jake had told The Olo'eyktan and The Tsahik that the children were in danger and that it was their children too. He was afraid, all of his children were in danger. He just hoped that Liyanin wasn't among them, but how wrong he was. Jake knew how smart his youngest was. She was too smart for someone her age. Liyanin learned to speak fluently at the age of 1 and she had picked up every word you said.

Neytiri had scolded Jake one time when he said a bad word and Liyanin was behind him and repeated what her father said. Jake winched when he heard her and he just smiled at his mate. He tried to look innocent, but Neytiri she was not happy. Neytiri had scolded him not to say any bad words at all and not in front of the children. He promised her he wouldn't but that was a lie, because their youngest son was a copy of him. Jake missed those days when they were little and they had nothing to worry about.

He missed the days where they were one big happy family.

━━━━𝓢𝔂𝓾𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓰 ━━━━

"Liyanin" She heard her brother call out to her. She looked up at her brother. "I need to you to come with me"

"But what about the other's?" She was afraid to leave her siblings. She didn't want anything to happen to them.
"They can handle themself, I can't risk losing you again" You could hear the hurt in his voice. Liyanin looked back at her siblings and the Metkayina kids, all of them giving her a small smile and in the distance she saw the Demon ship getting closer. Liyanin turned back and jumped on Ompin with Neteyams help. Ompin wouldn't leave if Liyanin didn't join him and Neteyam, he didn't want to lose her or leave her with 'the one he wants to get rid off' as he had called him.

"Come on Ompin" Neteyam and Liyanin said together. "Pull harder"
Ompin used all of his strength and pulled the pinger out of Payakan.
"Go that way! We will draw them off" Neteyam said.

Kiri mounted her ilu and helped Tuk up. Liyanin looked up at her sisters, afraid if this was the last time she would see them again.
"I love you Kiri, I love you Tuk" She said as Ompin dived in the water.

The kids swam off rapidly and Neteyam and Liyanin headed to the opposite direction with the pinger. A gunner on one of the small ships that belonged to the Demon ship launches a charger and it hits near Neteyam, Ompin and Liyanin.
Making Liyanin fall off, Neteyam almost fell off and tried to reach his sister, but Ompin got ahead of him and took hold of Liyanins loincloth with his mouth. Ompin helped her to Neteyam who reached his hand out and took her hand in his, he threw her up behind him.

Liyanin looked behind her and saw crab-like suit following behind her and Neteyam. As the suit almost got a hold off her a big tulkun rammed into it sending it far away. Liyanin smiled as she recognized the tulkun.

As Liyanin and Neteyam got away her siblings and Tsireya didn't, they had been captured by The Sky People. They had cuffed them to the railing on the ship. The na'vi warriors approche the ship on their Skimwings and as the soldiers spot the Metkayina warriors they take position on the deck. Tuk became happy as she saw the warriors and called out to her dad.

As the warriors come closer Jake tells Tonowari to stop the Metkayina warriors. Tonowari listens to Jake and holds up his spears and the warriors halt and land in the water. Jake looks through his rifle scope and sees Tsireya, Tuk and Lo'ak on the ship and he doesn't see his eldest or his youngest. He hopes that they are okay and that nothing has happened to them. "They got our kids. Your daughter"

Both Ronal and Tonowari snarls at the mention of their daughter. "Tuk, Lo'ak"

You could see the fear in Ronal's eyes. Quaritch had taken Lo'ak's com device and spoke into the mic. "Jake, tell your friends to stand down. You want your kids back, you come out alone" He pulls out a gun out of his holster and holds it up.
"You know better than to test my resolve" He points the gun at the back of Lo'aks head. Tsireya calls his name as she yanks her hand trying to get the cuff to come loose. Jake gritted his teeth.

"I took you under my wing, Jake. You betrayed me. You killed your own. Good men. Good women. I will not hesitate to execute your kid."

Jake put his hand on his throat and pressed down on the com so Quaritch could hear him. Jake was afraid, he didn't want to lose his son."Just wait one"

He lowered his weapon and Ronal, Tonowari looked over at him. Jake glanced back at the awaiting Metkayina warriors. He tells Tonowari to wait, but Tonowari holds his spear in front of Jake, stopping him.

"They are killers of Tulkun. They must die. Here. Today" Tonowari said in an angry voice and Jake answered back.

"It's me they want. That's what all this has been about, all right? The hunting of our tulkun. The taking of our kids" Jake says as he glanced at the ship when he mentioned the kids. Tonowari couldn't believe his ears and Ronal spoke up.

"You brought this upon us! You"
Jake looks down in shame, his ears folded back. He looks up.

"Well, then it's me that has to do this" Tonowari holds his gaze at Jake and hoists his spear in the air. Jake tells Quaritch that he is coming out.

Jake glides forward away from the others on his skimwing and above him Neytiri who is monitoring from a distance sees him on her ikran. "Ma Jake, what is happening?" She said with fear in her voice."Ma Jake?"

Jake just looked down and didn't answer her. Under the ship Payakan angle his face upward and sees Quaritch with his gun to Lo'aks head. Payakan grunts angrily and he swims deeper into the water, he hits corals in anger and swims up towards the ship. Paykan emerges from the water as he flips onto the ship causing smiles to reach the na'vis faces as his body comes down. Tuk called out the name of the tulkun with joy in her tone.

The Sky People started shooting at him. Payakan crushed a soldier under his fin. A Sky Person mans the harpoon gun on his boat as Payakan wreaks havoc on the mothership sending machines everywhere. Jake yells and hops to his feet on his skimwing and charges forward at full speed and the Metkayina joins him. Payakan swims down from the ship back into the water.
Jake and The Metkayina close in on the ship they dive under the water as the Sky People open fire.

"Sully's inbound. I want eyes on!" Quaritch says as he mounts his ikran. Dropping down from the clouds, Neytiri dives down on her ikran and shoots an arrow straight through the pilot in one of the gunships and the plane crashes down. As the parents are busy the Mothership glides forward towards a big rock and it crashes and comes up in the air and comes down in the water making the Sully siblings and Tsireya float in the air from the cuffs as they hold onto the railing. As Lo'ak tries to kick the railing Neteyam emerges from the water on Ompin and jumps onto the ship with Liyanin close after.

"Neteyam" Tuk says happily as she sees her older brother and as she sees Liyanin her smile brightens "Liyanin"
Liyanin smiles at her sister, but Lo'ak didn't look happy that his sister was with his brother. "Hey, baby brother" Neteyam says as he cuts off the cuffs around Tsireyas wrist.

"Shut up. Come on. Get us loose" Lo'ak says to his brother and Liyanin rolled her eyes at her brothers attitude.

"Why can't you just be happy that we came and saved your ass" She said while she glared at him. Lo'ak became stunned, he had never heard his sister use bad words before. He didn't know what to say. After Neteyam had cut the cuffs off his sister he moved to his brother, but before he does he tells Tsireya.
"Get Tuk and Liyanin out of here"

"But.. Neteyam, I want to help" Liyanin said.

"You have done enough and I'm proud of you, but right now I need you to be safe." He put his hand on her cheeks

"Okay" Liyanin nodded at her brother. Neteyam kissed his sister's cheek while Lo'ak got impatient waiting for his brother to cut him loose. As Liyanin ran up to Tsireya who hugged her as she ran into her arms, happy that the little girl was okay. As Tsireya took a hold of Liyanins hand and began walking to the edge of the ship Liyanin turned around and stuck her tongue out at her brother before she jumped down into the water.

As Liyanin, Tuk and Tsireya swim up from the water, they see an ikran had taken Kiri. "Kiri" Liyanin screams as she sees her sister being taken away.
"We've got to go back for her" Tuk says as she starts swimming.
"Tuk" Tsireya calls out for her.

"Sullys stick together" Liyanin and Tuk says at the same time. As both of them swim back towards the ship with Tsireya, but as they are ready to dive back into the water, they don't see the ikran flying towards them. Tuk and Tsireya hear a scream behind them.

"Liyanin" Tuk screams as she sees her sister being taken away.

Tuk climbs up on the ship with Tsireya after her who don't think it was a good idea to get back on board the ship. Tuk ignores her and both of them keep low as they make their way through large machines and as they get around they spot Kiri, but not their sister. But as they both help to free Kiri Quaritch sees them and captures Tuk and as Tsireya tries to interfere Quaritch takes a hold of her arm and shoves her into the water. Two avatars come up and cuff Tuk beside Kiri.

"We can still get this done" Quaritch says to his fellow teammates.

"Hell yeah" Z-Dog says and as they talk, Tuk whined on the floor that she couldn't believe that she was tied up again.
And as they walked away Kiri heard them talk about something else.
"Boss" Wainfleet says. Quaritch turns his attention to him.

"We got the special na'vi you wanted" Quaritch grins showing his teeth.

"Perfect"

Hiii guys here is another chapter and it's the longest. So this is what I'm going to do. I'm going to write two endings, as I mentioned a the top, one where Neteyam dies and one where he lives. And I will write that, but just so you know the boat scene were Liyanin follows Tsireya and Tuk, in the other ending she will follow her brothers instead. Just so you know.

I have made the gifs by myself. And I hate that Wattpad only allow 3Mb on their pictures and gifs so that's why they are blurry.

Don't forget to comment and vote. Have a good day or a goodnight sleep❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 446 18
A young na'vi baby had been abandoned in the wildness and left to fend for herself but she was welcome by chef and his tribe when they came across h...
191K 4.2K 17
Zukikatomika was a human girl before she went to Pandora with her aunt Grace. Where she became the first child to the Avatar program. But she loved m...
26.7K 629 15
(WARNING: CONTAINS BLOOD,VIOLENCE, AND SPOILERS FOR AVATAR THE WAY OF THE WATER, SOME EVENTS THAT HAPPEN IN THE MOVI...
77.4K 1.9K 22
The eldest daughter of Neytiri and Jake Sully was the one had to keep her family safe, her young siblings looked up to her, admired her bravery and c...