A bittersweet story ( Seoksoo...

By Lijeu_won

'Is it okay to love you this much, Jisoo?' Hong Jisoo, a normal high school student in Idols' School from SEV... More

~✾✿Prologue✿✾~
Chapter 1 : A surprising request, would he accept it?
Chapter 2 : There is no way he will accept the request.. right..?
Chapter 3 : There is something weird, right, Hoon?
Chapter 4 : A beginning of Seoksoo
Chapter 5 : First date, wait, who is that, Jihoon?
Chapter 7 : Wait, where's Dokyeom? [Short Part]
Chapter 8 : Seungcheol?
Chapter 9: Are you okay, Seok?

Chapter 6 : Who thought something like that will happens, right, Lee Seokmin?

71 0 0
By Lijeu_won

~~~~~~~ Happy reading ~~~~~~~~
.
.

[After School, 15:00 P.M]
They all already arrived to the mall, but the weird thing is, Yuqi & Miyeon keep telling everyone to wait, "Who are we waiting, qi?" Jisoo asked.

"You will kno- THERE THEY ARE!"

Before Yuqi even screamed that, Woozi already noticed who is Yuqi "waiting" for, his face become more red time by time.

Dokyeom who was confused at start starts to smirk after seeing a 187 cm man that looks so familiar to them.

"HMM.. I THINK I KNOW WHO CAME, RIGHT HOON??" Seokmin said that sarcastically.

"S-shut up!"

Not even done with teasing Jihoon, Dokyeom & Jisoo noticed there's 2 more people coming.

"Vernon! Seungkwan!"

.

.

"Because we ( MiQiSeo ) and Seoksoo wants to go to the photoshoot, you guys can explore the mall, see u guys later in the information center!" Miyeon starts to instructs, so that themself don't get confused where to find each other.

How about, we see what are they doing now?

noodle.zip

95 likes
liked by tiny.pretty.j, joshu_accoustic, and 92 more
noodle.zip Say Cheese! ( there are two lovebirds behind me. )

View all 56 comments

tiny.pretty.j SHUT UP OR I SLAP YOU NOW, CHO MIYEON.

min.nicha honestly, i glad i didn't go with you guys..
yuqisong.923 you're probably jealous

10 minutes ago

joshu_accoustic

92 likes
liked by dk_is_dokyeom, woozi_universefactory, and 90 more
joshu_accoustic @dk_is_dokyeom, no words, i was blushing through the whole photoshoot..

View all 47 comments

dk_is_dokyeom I knew you blushed, i just don't want to confess it because apparently you're a tsundere
joshu_acoustic SHUT UP!

yuqisong.923 LOVEBIRDS!
dk_is_dokyeom says the one making miyeon the third wheel

🍜

Woozi checked his phone, seeing MiSoQi & Seoksoo posting in Instagram.

Mingyu giggled, he knows Jihoon wants to post something with him, he's just too shy.

"I know you want to post anything that has something with me and you, hoon. How does Cupid Challenge sounds?"

"S-sure.. Thank you!"

min9yu.k

101 likes
liked by vernonline, pledis_boos, woozi_universefactory and 98 more
min9yu.k Tried the cupid challenge, it failed.. But it was worth a shot!

View all 64 comments

joshu_acoustic OOHHH NEW SHIP HAS SAILEDD
woozi_universefactory SHUT UP SOO
min9yu.k why hoon? You don't like me and you being a couple?
woozi_universefactory w-well.. i like it..
dk_is_dokyeom I KNEW IT!!

15 minutes later

Huyuu! We do Double update everybody!! ᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ
I think all of you are confused with the Fakegram and Fakechat usernames ('。_。`)

( Sometimes I also get confused with the usernames ) T^T

And as usual

It's
Happinessisbooseoksoon
See u in the next update
___________________________________
Don't forget to voting our story, Comment and Follow us!
_______________❀✾❀______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 57.6K 58
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
290K 19.5K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
1.2M 112K 42
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...