Bloodsucker

By soulspotato

"I should have know you were all the same" ******* Cover: Lee Minho Start: July 16, 2023 More

1

15 2 0
By soulspotato

1| Encounter

Jisung walked near the outskirts of the town, in between city life and the woods.

His ears twitched and quickly made a beeline for the woods, smirking to himself.

'They never learn huh?' He thought to himself.

Once into the middle of the woods he stood still, eyes closed and listening.

Then the hunter rushed towards him from behind.

Without hesitation he successfully flipped the hunter on his back, making him drop the wooden knife.

Minho had his own smirk on his face, "Smart vamp."

Jisung's hand snatched a decent sized rock that was beside Minho's head before teasingly singing out, "Dumb hunter."

A swift strike to the head and Minho was unconscious.

The vampire looked around for any more hunters before taking the wooden blade with him.

That was his first encounter with the honorable vampire hunter, Lee Minho.

^^^^^^^^

End of chapter 1

^^^^^^^^

Kind of edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 1.3K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
952K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
162K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
598K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...