π‡π„πˆπ‘ πŽπ… 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓 | #𝟏...

By rhyzwrites

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 πŽπ… π†πˆπ‘π‹π’ πŽπ… πƒπ”π“π˜ A U R E L I A : " I applied here to get away from my family and to... More

π‡π„πˆπ‘ πŽπ… 𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐓
ππ‹π€π˜π‹πˆπ’π“
πƒπ„πƒπˆπ‚π€π“πˆπŽπ
πŽππ„
π“π–πŽοΉ—
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π…πŽπ”π‘
π…πˆπ•π„
𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚πŽππ“π‘π€π‚π“οΉ—
π’πˆπ—
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍﹗
π„πˆπ†π‡π“
ππˆππ„οΉ—
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„ποΉ—
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π.πŸ“ οΉ—
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π.πŸ“ οΉ—
ππˆππ„π“π„π„π
π“π–π„ππ“π˜
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ πŽππ„
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π“π–πŽ
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π…πŽπ”π‘οΉ—
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π…πˆπ•π„οΉ—
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π’πˆπ—
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ π„πˆπ†π‡π“οΉ—
π“π–π„ππ“π˜ ππˆππ„
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜οΉ—
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ πŽππ„οΉ—
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π“π–πŽοΉ—
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π…πŽπ”π‘οΉ—
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π…πˆπ•π„οΉ—
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π’πˆπ—
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ π„πˆπ†π‡π“
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π˜ ππˆππ„
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ πŽππ„οΉ—
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ π“π–πŽ
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ π“π–πŽ.πŸ“οΉ—
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ π…πŽπ”π‘
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ π…πˆπ•π„
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ π’πˆπ—
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ π„πˆπ†π‡π“
π…πŽπ‘π“π˜ ππˆππ„
π…πˆπ…π“π˜
π…πˆπ…π“π˜ πŽππ„
π…πˆπ…π“π˜ π“π–πŽ
π…πˆπ…π“π˜ 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
β™‘οΉ’ π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„ & 𝐀/𝐍

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

2.7K 47 4
By rhyzwrites

" who i learnt from. "

AURELIA APPROACHES ME with a sly smirk.

"Rainer." She says, moving towards me and I return the smile. The second her lower stomach comes into contact with the bed, I can't help but wrap my arms around her waist. Aurelia's hands cup my cheeks and I pull her into a deep, passionate kiss that lasts a few, very long seconds.

"You look beautiful." I whisper into the shell of her ear as I pull away and her cheeks are immediately tinted a vibrant red. She smiles shyly and I find it hard to believe she's flustered over a small comment like that, especially when I've said worse. I notice she holds a gift in her hand and I raise an eyebrow.

Aurelia lets out a small 'ah' and opens the rectangular box quickly, she doesn't even need to take the contents out for me to know what she brought. A champagne bottle, to be specific, the Armand De Brignac Ace of Spade Champagne that costs more than three hundred dollars. She holds the bottle with two hands and stares at it in awe before turning towards me.

"Why don't I pour us a glass?" She tilts her head, already reaching to find something to open it with in her purse.

"I don't drink." Not anymore at least.

Drinking has a strong place in my heart, and not in a good way. I have a long history with alcohol and it's definitely not an era I'd like to go back to. I've grown and changed, and I'm with better people now. Correction: A better person.

"Why not?" Aurelia's eyebrows are furrowed.

"I swore to myself that if I finally found a better source of happiness, I'd quit. Well, I found you."

Since the day we met, I knew I was going to have fun with her. Especially because she applied to be my secretary. A job like that only meant more time and effort put into each other, and that's exactly what we're doing.

I watch her pale cheeks turn into a rosy pink, it suits her skin tone and I'm sure it would look great on the skin of her ass. I inhale sharply, my mind starting to wander the idea of a red handprint, my handprint, placed on that gorgeous ass. Aurelia seems to notice from the way her cute smile quickly switches to a devilish smirk.

"Get that smirk off of your face." I growl, which she laughs at in response.

I'm seriously tempted to just grab her by the chin once again and just kiss her. Nowadays, it's becoming harder for me to resist Aurelia, and I'm not sure if I should hate it or like it.

We sit in silence for a moment. Her eyes, full of sincerity, are piercing into mine and I can't seem to get myself out of her grasp. And within seconds, she's back to digging through her purse and to no surprise, she takes out a small mechanism and places it on the cork of the champagne bottle.

"I brought this for you, but.." She pauses, attempting to use all of her strength to take off the cork with that small device. "Since you don't drink, I'll take it for myself." Aurelia smirks.

She twists the cork and bottom of the bottle at the same time, slowly but surely so as to not add pressure, and she successfully gets the cork out. I smile, watching her hold the open bottle in the air before bringing it to her mouth and taking quite a huge sip.

The smell of the champagne reaches my nose when she pulls away with a hiss, making me narrow my eyes at the sight of her so riled up. She looks back at me with a smirk, offering a drink to me once again but I quickly decline. Just watching her chug down that expensive bottle of champagne sends a jolt of energy throughout my body.

Before I know it, Aurelia's placed the open bottle on the bedside table and is already working to climb on top of me. The bed creaks under our weight and she straddles me, her hands found purchase on my shoulders and her eyes are filled with lust, staring into mine. "Desperate, are we?"

She wastes no time pulling me into a deep, sloppy kiss, her hands moving up to cup my cheeks while mine rest on her hips. I move my hands up and down her bare sides, slowly caressing them with my thumb. As always, she's wearing a cute short skirt which gives me easy access, paired with a crop top that I can easily rip off of her body.

I slide my hands under her top and bra with ease, my hands quickly move to cup her boobs which makes her whimper into the kiss. I smile against her lips, giving them a small squeeze as I feel her starting to grind against me. I can feel my boxers stretch as it hides my aching arousal that's trying to break through.

I'm seconds away from ripping her top off when suddenly there's a few knocks on the door. Aurelia pulls away from our passionate kiss, both of our heads turning to the closed, and thankfully locked, door.

"Just a second." I yell, retrieving my hands from under her top which she immediately adjusts as she gets off. I watch Aurelia quickly run her fingers through her hair before pulling down her skirt as she walks towards the door. Her hand reaches for the doorknob and she unlocks it, her head tilts up slightly when she sees the unknown person.

I can't seem to make out who it is due to her frame covering the only opened part of the door, leaving me waiting impatiently. After a few moments, she steps to the side, revealing the person on the other side and it's none other than my parents.

"Amore mio! How are you?" My mother cooes, her Italian accent is still as clear as ever even when she speaks to me in English. She walks towards with open arms and embraces me into a tight hug which I hesitantly return. She pulls away with a pout, taking a moment to stare at me in awe before her hand moves up to caress my cheek.

Of course, I can't help but lean into her touch and as I'm doing so, my gaze shifts over to Aurelia for a quick second, who's biting back a chuckle. I immediately pick my head back up, forcing a small smile to my mother and she finally parts her lips to talk.

"La tua fidanzata è così gentile." She smiles.

Your fiancée is so kind.

I nod in response, both of our gazes shifting over to Aurelia, who's now trapped in a conversation with my father. Mother quickly scolds him and calls him over, Aurelia follows with a smile and her hands intertwined with each other behind her back. My father takes a quick glance at me, holding his hand out for me to shake.

I don't have the best relationship with my parents. They're not the best nor are they the worst. Let's just say, they pick their favorites and they most definitely like Isabella more. Speaking of my sister, I'm surprised she's not here with them, but then again, the bitch hates me.

"How have you been, Rainer?" My father asks and there's the slightest bit of anger in his tone that indicates to me that he's going to ask soon about me being in the hospital. "I'm good, papa. How come you guys are here?"

"We should be asking the questions, dear. Why are you in the hospital? And you didn't even think to tell us?" My mother scolds me in Italian, giving me that typical angry mom look as she does so.

"You didn't tell us your fiancée would be visiting too." My father says in English, making Aurelia tilt her head up from the screen she was previously typing away at. She chuckles awkwardly, giving them her sweet smile that can make anyone fold. I know because it happened to me, and also because my parents are now fawning over her angelic features.

"Did you both seriously come here from California?"

"You still haven't answered my question, caro." Mother glares at me.

I sigh, "I got into a little accident, that's all!"

"Baby, the last thing that accident was is little." Aurelia says, peering in from behind my father. Something inside of me sparks at the pet name she called me.

Baby. My heart flutters enough at the word alone as a pet name and her soft voice saying it with lips rested in a pout only adds onto my tinted cheeks. She chuckles, moving closer to sit down on the empty spot next to me in bed.

Mother watches us in awe, I place my hand over hers as my thumb caresses the back of her palm. It's quiet and there's awkward staring until my mother brings up the topic of the accident once again. Thankfully, Aurelia manages to come up with a reason behind it.

Instead of plainly telling my mother that I was jealous over Saint Faiyez, who is definitely not an unfamiliar name to her, she decided to tell them, "There was just this extremely drunk biker who was driving like crazy on the freeway and he ended up crashing into my poor Rainer." She pouts, her hand moving up to cup my cheek as she gazes at me.

I'm impressed with how well Aurelia's playing the part. It's almost like she has done this before and I can't help but clench my jaw at the thought of her doing this for another man. Pretending to be his, calling him 'baby', and so much more.

"That's horrible, honey. That's a good thing you weren't with him then, sweetheart." My mother turns to Aurelia, placing a hand on her arm and caressing it softly. I can almost see myself in her with the way she acts towards her.

The two of them chat for a few moments which then escalates to my mother asking Aurelia if she wants to 'look for something to drink' and my fiancée being the kind woman unable to say no, she decides to agree. The two gather their stuff and Aurelia plants a small peck on my forehead before going on their way.

I'm now left alone with my father, who's sitting on the edge of my bed, busy handling what I hope is business on his phone.

"How are you, pa?" I ask with a sigh, attempting to stir up a conversation with the parent I'm less close with. He only nods and hums in response, and at this point I'm thinking I shouldn't try anymore.

"Vincero's going well. My fiancée's in charge while I'm gone actually." I try to talk about business, hoping it'll catch his attention with him being the workaholic businessman he is. He turns his head towards me, a look of disbelief on his face.

"You left the company with your fiancée? Are you crazy, Rainer?" He spits out and I look at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"She's my very trusted secretary. And I know her well enough to know that she'll take good care of it." I argue back, but I know that he isn't going to take any of it. My father scoffs, turning his head back to his phone and continuing to ignore me. So many years yet I'm still stuck here trying to figure out where I went wrong with him.

Thankfully, Aurelia and my mother come back after a few long minutes filled with nothing but awkward silence, their hands full of drinks which I can't help but chuckle at. My mother places some of the cans down on the bedside table next to the open champagne glass and her eyes widen at the sight of it. "Honey, were you drinking?" She asks me in Italian.

"Oh no, Mrs. Morelli, that was me. Rainer said he doesn't drink." Aurelia chuckles, quickly closing the champagne bottle once again with its cork. My mother takes a knowing glance at me and suddenly, all of the memories are rushing through my head.

She knows better than to purposely make my mind go back to those times. She knows I've changed. She knows I'm a better person. But she just had to ask and now I'm struggling to respond. I nibble on my bottom lip, fiddling with the hem of the thin blanket the hospital had given me on my first day here.

"I've told you many times, dear, just call me Camilla." She smiles, handing my fiancée an opened can of Coke before opening her own Pepsi. First meeting and they're already on a first name basis, it's evident my mother likes her and I'm satisfied that our contract and agreement isn't going to waste.

My father stands up and excuses himself out of the room for a business call, causing my mother to scold him for what I'm assuming is wasting our quality time, but I don't mind. Not when it's him, at least. Aurelia takes her seat beside me, handing me a can of Coke too which I gladly take. She moves closer to me ever so slightly, her bare thigh touching my clothed one.

A spark of energy runs through me as my mother glares the both of us down. "Aurelia, where's your engagement ring?" My mother asks and I turn my head towards her, watching the smile on her face immediately drop. She chuckles awkwardly, her eyes inspecting her bare hand and it takes her a suspiciously long time to respond.

"I, uh, left it at home!" She chuckles, bringing her hands up. "I wouldn't want to lose it here, plus I just came from work and I don't wear it there." She smiles and I notice she starts to fiddle with the empty spot on her finger and I'm thinking I should give her something to make that habit stop.

Aurelia doesn't know I know but I always notice the small details about her. How she doesn't like trying new foods. How she hates coffee, but loves drinking. How she fiddles with her fingers in awkward situations. How she always feels the need to overwork herself to be her best, which I hate. I don't plan on telling her I notice these things, because the last thing I'd want is for her to stop doing them, though the others have to go. To me, her habits are what make her Aurelia.

At least now, I know what I'm going to do to occupy myself when they leave.

Ring shopping.

────

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2K 34
[BILLIONAIRE SERIES] [BOOK 1] "Do you want to kiss me?" "No, I want to devour you completely. Every inch of your body and soul belongs to me. Let...
244K 4K 39
Alexa the most loving person who works at a restaurant when meets Harry the grumpy one who is hottest person and billionaire in the elevator Which go...
419K 9.8K 62
He loathe his wife, yet he can't take his eyes off her. He wants her gone, yet he can't seem to stay away. He wants her to suffer, yet he's overl...
1.6M 47.2K 42
#1 - Office love #12 - Secrets * * * "Such a pretty mouth should not tell any bad words. Next time you c...