๐’๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž- ๐‰๐ฃ๐ค ๐ฑ ๐œ๐ก...

By taigathestorm

After years of torture and no love a girl is finally adopted by Gojo and is now learning about a whole new w... More

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 5
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 6
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 7
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 8
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 9
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 10
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 11
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 12
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 13
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 14
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 15
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 16
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 17
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 18
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 19
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 20
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 21
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 22
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 23
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 24
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 25
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 26
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 27
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 28
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 29
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 30
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 31
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 32
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 33
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 34
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 35
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 36
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 37
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 38
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 39
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 40
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 41
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 42
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 43
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 44
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 45
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 46
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 47
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 48
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 49
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 50
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 51
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 52
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 53
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 54
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 55
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 56
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 57
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 59
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 60
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 61
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 62
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 63
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 64
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 65
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 66
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 67
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 68
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 69
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 70
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 71
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 72
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 73
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 74
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 75
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 76
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 77
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 78
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 79

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 58

1.3K 52 72
By taigathestorm

I opened my eyes and sat up tiredly. I stopped when I didn't see Megumi's hoodie anywhere. I got up and immediately started looking around for it.

SHOKO'S POV

It was late at night and I was at Gojo's house having a drink with him and Uta-Hime when we heard a noise upstairs. "What was that?" Uta-Hime asked. "Y/n must be awake" Gojo said.

"I'll go look" I said while getting up. I went upstairs and looked inside Y/n's room to see she was looking under her bed. "Y/n? What are you doing?" I asked. Y/n got up and looked at me with an almost panicked look.

"W-where is it?" She asked me. "Where's what?" I asked. "The hoodie! Where is it?" Y/n asked. "Oh it's being washed and dried Y/n just go back to sleep" I said. "No! I want it back!" Y/n said.

"Okay fine then you have to go back to sleep" I said. Y/n followed me to the laundry room and I went to the dryer and started looking for the hoodie. "Is it there?" Y/n asked worried.

"Here it I-" I stopped when Y/n quickly grabbed the hoodie and buried her face in it. Her eyes widened and she looked down at the hoodie and I watched as the color drained from her face.

"W-why does it smell like that!?" She yelled. "Y/n I said it was washed!" I said. "Why would you do that!?" Y/n yelled as tears welled up in her eyes. "Hey!" Uta-Hime yelled while walking into the room.

"Come on Y/n let's go back to bed. You got the hoodie back" Uta-Hime said while grabbing her hand. "NO!" Y/n yelled while pulling away from her. Our eyes widened.

"YOU RUINED IT!" Y/n yelled. "Y/n you can get a new one it's okay" I said. "NO YOU DONT GET IT! IT'S NOT THE SAME!" She yelled at us.

"Y/N!"

Y/N'S POV

I stopped when I saw Gojo. "Y/n apologize to Uta-Hime and Shoko now! There's no reason why you should be speaking to them that way!" Gojo yelled at me.

My eyes widened as I felt tears on my cheeks. "No" I said. "What?" Gojo said. "NO!" I yelled. "You don't act this way with zero consequences!" Gojo yelled.

"Now you're going to bed! We'll discuss your punishment in the morning" Gojo said while grabbing my arm. Just as we were about to get to my room I started to pull away from him.

"Y/n stop!" Gojo said. I didn't listen and pulled away from him and started to run downstairs. Just as I got down the steps Gojo teleported in front of me and grabbed me before I could get away.

"Stop! Let me go!" I yelled while struggling with him. "Y/n! Stop it now!" Gojo yelled. "NO! DONT TOUCH ME!" I yelled trying to get away from him. "NO! WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THIS!? ITS JUST A HOODIE!" Gojo yelled.

"ITS BECAUSE OF YOU!" I yelled. Gojo's eyes widened. "AND ITS NOT JUST A HOODIE! ITS MEGUMI'S! I'M SO TIRED OF THIS!" I yelled. "What?" Gojo said.

"I THOUGHT HIDING MY FEELINGS WOULD MAKE THINGS BETTER BECAUSE YOU WERENT WORRYING ABOUT ME! AND IF I COULD HELP YOU IT WOULD MAKE UP FOT THE FACT THAT I COULDN'T SAVE MEGUMI OR TSUMIKI!" I yelled.

"BUT YOU JUST MADE THINGS HARD! THIS WHOLE TIME I WAS SCARED BECAUSE SUKUNA WAS HURTING ME AND I MISSED MEGUMI BUT I DIDNT WANT TO TELL YOU! SO YUJI LIED AND SAID I HAD A CRUSH ON YUTA!"

"I THOUGHT THAT I WAS SCARED THAT YOU WOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT ME BUT I REALIZED THAT IM JUST SCARED OF YOU! SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE! I HATE YOU!"

I pulled away from Gojo and ran upstairs to Megumi's room and locked the door. "Y/n?! Hey! Open the door now!" Uta-Hime yelled while knocking on the door.

"Go away..." I cried. I felt divine dog rubbing against me while whimpering but I just moved away. 'Everyone please just leave me alone...' I thought as I fell asleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I opened my eyes and looked around tiredly to see it was still dark outside. I looked around to see I was in Megumi's room and divine dog was next to me. 'Why am I....' I thought in slight confusion.

My eyes widened when I remembered what happened before I fell asleep. 'What did I do!?' I thought in panic. I got up and peeked out of the room. The hall way was really dark and silent.

I hesitantly walked out of the room and I was about to go to the direction of the stairs but stopped when I saw Gojo down the hall. My eyes widened when Gojo looked at me and I immediately ran back into the room.

"Wait Y/n" Gojo said while knocking on the door. I just went and hid under the covers of the bed. "Y/n please open the door" I heard Gojo say. I just stayed silent and didn't move.

"I'm sorry Y/n... when I got out of the prison realm I really thought that you didn't get dragged into all this and if you did... I didn't think that what has actually happened was a possibility..." Gojo said.

"Everyone kept telling me all these things about what happened to you but when I saw you... it just felt like you seemed perfectly fine! In fact you seemed like you were doing better than when I was actually here. I should've tried harder to find out if you were having problems because at the end of the day I promised to protect you and care for you..."

Divine dog looked at me then looked at the door. I hesitantly got up and opened the door then just looked down. I moved back a bit when Gojo tried to touch me.

"I'm sorry..." I said as I felt tears in my eyes. "Come it's time for bed" Gojo said. He took me to my room and I went under the covers of my bed. "Let me worry about you Y/n... it's my job..." Gojo said.

I just looked away from him. He sighed and turned off the light then left the room.

GOJO'S POV

I went to my room and got into bed but I couldn't sleep. It's crazy to think just a few months ago it was pretty much just me and Megumi. I remember when I first took him in I was just doing it because of Toji. Then of course came along Y/n. She seemed so quiet but not peaceful more like dead. I knew it wasn't going to be easy but I never would've imagined this is what it would come to.

As I was looking at her just now when she opened the door of Megumi's room she looked scared and I wasn't even sure what she was scared of anymore. If she was actually afraid of me or afraid of everything else. The one thing that I seriously did start to believe was that she actually hated me. It's only been 19 days yet it feels like Y/n sees me as a stranger.

Though out of all the things on my mind I couldn't sleep because I loved Y/n and even though everyone tells me she loves me, I really wasn't sure if that was actually true anymore.

I ended up getting about 2 hours of sleep and when I woke up I decided that it would be good for Y/n to get a break so I didn't wake her up so we could go to jujutsu instead I just let her sleep in her room but I'm sure it was also because I wasn't sure if she even wanted to see me.

YUJI'S POV

"Hey Itadori have you seen Y/n?" Kugisaki asked. "No I haven't" I said. "Yeah Y/n was supposed to go to training with me and Okkotsu today but it's been a while and apparently she's always early so I'm starting to get worried" Kusuru said.

"Really? Are you sure she isn't just hiding or something?" I asked. "No because Gojo isn't here either" Kusuru said. "I'll ask Shoko she might know" I said.

I went to Shoko's office I looked to see Ijichi was also there. "Oh Yuji do you need something?" Ijichi asked. "Oh I was just wondering where Y/n is because apparently she's not at training" I said.

Shoko looked up at me from her desk. "She didn't come to today?" Shoko asked. I shook my head. "What about Gojo?" Ijichi asked. "Oh he's not here either" I said. "Seriously..." Shoko muttered before exchanging a look with Ijichi.

"What is it?" I asked. "Nothing Y/n just wasn't feeling too well last night. Gojo's probably staying home to take care of her" Shoko said. "Ohhh okay" I said.

Y/N'S POV

I opened my eyes to see it was the morning and I looked at my phone to see it was 8 am. My eyes widened a bit. I got up and left the room and went downstairs to see Gojo in the living room.

He looked at me as I went over then sat down next to him in silence. "Are you mad at me?" I asked. Gojo's eyes widened a bit. "No of course not. Why would you think that?" Gojo asked.

"Because... I'm a bad daughter" I said. He shook his head. "There's nothing wrong with getting upset when you're going through hard times... just don't be afraid to ask for help... I'm here Y/n" Gojo said.

I looked down at my hands. "Gojo" I said. "Yeah" he said. "I love you" I said. He went silent for a long moment so I nervously looked up at him to see him giving me a surprised look.

I frowned then hid my face. "No wait! I'm sorry!" Gojo quickly said. I looked at him and he smiled at me. "I love you too" Gojo said. I smiled and laid against him.

"You're hungry right?" Gojo asked. "Starving" I said.

_____________♥

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! Until next time! SEE YA!😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 336 18
"๐€๐ฆ ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž?" When Y/N's life takes a mysterious turn and she becomes a student at Jujutsu High, one of her new classmates slowly...
172K 6.5K 24
"ษช'แด… แด‡แด€แด› แด€ ส™ษชสŸสŸษชแดษด แด˜ษชแด„แด‹สŸแด‡๊œฑ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ." "แด›แดœษดแด€ แดแด€สแด?" "...แดษด ๊œฑแด‡แด„แดษดแด… แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›, แดแด€สส™แด‡ ษดแดแด›. แดŠแดœ๊œฑแด› แดษดแด‡, แด›สœแด‡ษด. ษช'แด… แด‡แด€แด› แดษดแด‡ แด˜ษชแด„แด‹สŸแด‡ ๊œฐแดส€ สแดแดœ."
413K 13.2K 79
An Inumaki Toge x Reader fanfic. /FORELSKET. The word for when you start to fall in love. A euphoria in a sense; the beginning of love. / Y/N is an o...
373K 4.7K 39
WELCOME - this is all my jjk stuff written so far from my tumblr @ch0s0 - all gn!reader and all sfw thats really about it, there r spelling and gramm...