𝑀𝑂𝐢𝐾𝐼𝑁𝐺𝐡𝐼𝑅𝐷 β₯

By jikookcore-

➳ π™†π™€π™€π™ π™’π™žπ™£/ π™‚π™œπ™ͺπ™ π™’π™žπ™£ " Train me, alphas. I want to become the best in Karate, and show to the wor... More

Character Introduction
02
03
04
05

01

412 44 35
By jikookcore-

Author's POV

" Karate isn't for omegas, Jimin. You're only supposed to do dishes, mop floors and follow what an alpha asks you to do." Mr Park said, and Jimin looked away, his small fingers forming into two little fists.

His disappointment could be smelt in the air, his scent turning into a bitter one. Mr Park rolled his eyes, " Stop trying to irritate me with your scent, Jimin, and go away from here. Go help your mother with the dinner. I don't want to talk about this again." He shooed his son away, and Jimin nodded, walking out of his father's chamber.

He closed the door behind himself, and bit his lip to stop his threatening tears. All his life, he grew up watching Karate Kid, and idolising Kancho Mamuro Miwa. He wanted to be a karateka. A very good one at that. He wanted to show everyone how an Omega can defeat any alpha they wanted to.

He wasn't a weak wolf, nope. He was far from that. He dreamt of achieving the black belt one day, and winning the world karate championships, and prove to everyone that omegas weren't weak, and they weren't only supposed to be taking care of houses, and following an alpha's orders. He wanted to bring in a change to the world, and he was determined he'd do it.

" Yeah, I'll do it... I will do it." He said, determination bubbling in his mind, and Mimi howling softly inside him. Jimin smiled, he knew his wolf was proud of him.

Thereby, he walked straight to his room, and locked himself there. Next, he fetched one of his backpacks, and began packing some of his clothes, his scent blockers, and all of his saved up money.

He zipped the chain close, and with a fire of determination burning inside of him, he sat down on his bed, looking outside to gaze at the setting sun.

He'll do it. It'd hurt to leave behind his parents, but, Jimin was determined to get to his dreams. He knew one day, maybe just one day his mom and dad would support him. At-least his mom would- Jimin knew that.

Biting back his threatning tears, Jimin took out one of his notebooks, and flipped a fresh page open. Next, he took up a pen, and began scribbling down a letter.

(And here, is the letter, if you didn't understand my 🚮 handwriting.. I was just trying to give it a realistic vibe 😭)

" Dear Eomma, Appa, and Chaeyoung,

      You are reading this letter by the time I'm already gone. I am so sorry I had to take such a decision. For 18 years, all I abided by, was you both, Eomma and Appa! But right now, all I see in front of me is my dream of becoming a great karateka one day. I'm so sorry for doing what I did and for hurting you the way I did, if  you're hurt at all, that is. But I hope one day you understand me and support me after that. And I promise you, one day, you'll be proud of me. Please don't search for me and take care of Chaeyoung. I love you my Lil sister. Forgive me for not being able to be a good brother for you. Forgive me for being selfish for just this once.

      I love all of you very much and please don't be mad at me. I hope I'm successful the next time I'm standing in front of you.

                      - Jimin, and Mimi ♥️

Jimin kept the pen down, and rubbed off the tear drops that fell on the page, before neatly placing the copy down on his study table under a family photo frame that had been there as long as he can remember.

" It's gonna be okay, Jimin. You'll be fine." He told himself, while Mimi clawed at his chest in a whining manner. His omega hated it when he was upset.

" We'll be fine, Mimi. I promise." He said, his eyes trained on a piece of paper that was stuck at the edge of his study table.

' You promise ?' He heard his omega ask, and he nodded, " Yeah, I promise."

A knock on the door interrupted Jimin's thoughts, and he hurriedly rubbed his tears off, before shouting out a "Yeah, come in!"

"Oppa!" A joyous voice called out from the other side, before the door swiftly swung open, and a very happy looking Chaeyoung ran in, her happy scent of Roses filling the room up, causing Jimin's tensed wolf to calm down at the familiar scent. 

"Oh, Chae! What happene-"

"Remember the alpha I told you about? Like the one I had a crush on?" She asked, quickly sitting down beside Jimin on his bed, and Jimin nodded, turning to give his sister his full attention. This was the last time he would be having a conversation with her anyways. 

"Yeah, I remember. What was her name again- yeah, Lisa. Right?"

"Yeah!" Chaeyoung nodded, "So....SHE ASKED ME OUT!" She added in excitement, and both Jimin and his wolf cheered in happiness, for their little sister.

“ I'm so glad, Chae. I really hope she treats you right. I won't be here always, so, you better take care of yourself.” Jimin blurted the words out before he could stop himself, and Chaeyoung snapped her head towards him, “ What? What did you say?” She asked, and Jimin could feel her scent thicken.

“ Ch-Chae, calm down. You're s-suffocating me with your scent.” He cringed his face, and Chaeyoung immediately stopped, trying to calm herself down, and Jimin tried to help, patting her back softly, and releasing his calm pheromones.

“ It's okay... It's okay... And what I m-meant was that.. your brother won't always be with you, right? So you've to take care of yourself, and watch out for yourself.” Jimin spoke, his voice calm, and soothing.

Chaeyoung nodded, before looking at him, and suddenly attacking him with a hug. Jimin smiled, and even though he was taken aback initially, he hugged her back, and their wolves hugged each other too, with Chaeyoung's wolf ( Rosie ) curling up against Mimi.

“ You know you really are the best brother of the world. Dad mistreats you so much, just because you're a male omega, but, I want you to know that, you're absolutely precious. Male omegas are so much less than female ones, and that just makes you special, Jimin oppa. And I love you so much.” Chaeyoung said, and Jimin bit his lip, trying not to sob.

“ Y-Yeah. I've never really been up to his liking, hehe. He's never supported my dreams and I know he will never ever appreciate it, even if I get him the rarest gift of the world.” Jimin chuckled sadly, and Chaeyoung pulled away from the hug, patting Jimin's head in a comforting manner.

“ Hey, it's okay. He'll understand you one day, and support you too. And your dreams of being a kareteka, I know you'll get it one day. You'll be the best Karateka of the whole world one day.” She smiled, and Jimin's eyes sparkled with unshed tears.

“ You think so?” He asked.

But, Chaeyoung shook her head, smiling wide, “ I know so.” She said, and Jimin smiled out wide, trying to blink his tears away. “ I.. thank you for believing in me, Chae.”

Chaeyoung smiled. “ Always, and remember this oppa. Go after your dreams, even if it means leaving your loved ones behind. It.. will h-hurt, yes, b-but, trust me, o-one day, it will be worth it.” She said, and hurriedly left the room, her scent now resembling a whithered rose.

Jimin frowned. He didn't understand what she meant by that. She surely did not get to know about his plans to leave home, did she? No, now could she? Jimin made sure to lock his door when he was packing his bags.

He pouted, not understanding what she meant by what she said, but decided not to think much into it. He laid down on his bed, and began rethinking his decisions again.

He was doing everything right, right? He sure felt his blood bubbling with determination, but he still had some of his sane mind remaining.

‘ Don't overthink it, Jimin. It's okay, I know it's going to be hard, but, we'll get through this. ’

Mimi spoke up from inside, but Jimin still felt some doubts, “ You sure-”

‘ Yes. You want to achieve your dreams, don't you? You have to be strong for that, Ji. Be strong.’

Jimin huffed, Mimi was right. He had to be strong in order to achieve his dreams. There were risks, though. But every successful person ever, had taken risks in their life, because without risks, there is no success.

Jimin smiled, determination sparkling in his eyes. And as he slipped away into his sleep, he dreamt of being a successful Karateka one day, dreamt of wearing the WKF gold medal in his neck and smiling proudly at his family and friends.

~

“ I love you, eomma.” Jimin said, momentarily stopping to look at his beautiful mother, before going back to wiping the dishes.

Mrs Park looked her son, a smile similar to Jimin's , adorning her small face, “ I love you too, Jimin, but, why're you helping me here? Dinner's done, and don't you have your karate kid to watch? Hm? For the fifth time this week?” She laughed, and Jimin glanced at her, his eyes becoming hazy with the tears that had started to gather in there.

“ This is the last time I'll be doing this with you, eomma. Let me make the best of it.”

“ Jimin?”

“ Oh, yeah..uh. I've watched it enough times to remember all the dialogues. So, today I've decided to come help you.” He said, smiling at her.

“ Aw, bab-”

“ Good you finally understood what an Omega is supposed to do. Thank God you got your head of that stupid game, and decided to come back into reality.” Mr Park walked into the kitchen, spitting out his not so needed opinion as he did, and Jimin gripped the sponge tighter in his hold.

Mrs Park looked at Jimin, her eyes filled with concern, and gave his arm a light tap, before turning to her husband, “ Uh, did you need anything, alpha?” She asked, her eyes stuck to the ground, as she had no courage to look up at her husband.

“ Not really. I just came to get a water bottle. My dear Chaeyoung has already fallen asleep. I had a good chat with her. She's the only child in the household who has some respect and love for me , anyways.” He rolled his eyes at Jimin, who had his head hung low, while salty tears made their way down his cheeks.

“ But anyways, it's not like I care about this trash, haha. He ain't even useful.” He said, and walked out of the kitchen, but not before flinging the empty plastic bottle at Jimin.

Mimi was clawing at Jimin's chest, trying to take over, and attack the other wolf. The omega hated being insulted, and worse, thrown anything at. But Jimin did not allow that, forcing Mimi back, while the kitchen filled with his distorted scent.

He was still his dad after everything.

He was clearly disappointed and sad, and Mrs Park felt that. She immediately came over and hugged her son, her beautiful scent of Jasmine overlapping Jimin's, and her mother wolf cradling Mimi into a comforting hug.

“ It's okay, baby. It's okay. You know better than letting those words get to you, Jimin. You know how he's like. Don't listen to him, okay? Don't. He doesn't matter. You and Mimi do.” She spoke softly, and Jimin nodded, hugging her back.

“ But eomma, it's always been like this since childhood. He's always calling me trash, useless, weak, and so many more horrible things, ever since I was a pup. All because I presented as an omega, where he expected me to present as an alpha. He doesn't even see my worth, let alone loving me.” He said, tears pouring out of his eyes.

He had always wondered what it was like to have a father's love. He had never got his dad's affection or his attention. As a child, he never got his dad reading him stories to sleep or kissing his forehead as a goodnight like the alpha did , with Chaeyoung.

It was always his mother who did all of that. And before you get him wrong, don't. He loves his mother, and will always appreciate what she did for him, and still is doing for him, but, he wanted to have his dad's love too.

“ I'm tired of always trying to win over his love and attention, eomma. He has never appreciated me. Never appreciated it when I almost broke my arm, but still got the gold medal in archery in middle school. But he threw Chaeyoung an entire party when she did not even win in her song competition, just to make her feel nice. I don't hate Chaeyoung for all of these, I could never. But, I'm so tired eomma. I've always tried so hard, but it's like I don't even exist according to him.” He cried, while Mimi howled in his chest.

“ Then don't. Don't try anymore, Jimin. You and me both know he's not worth it. So, give up for him, but not for yourself. Love yourself and appreciate yourself, baby. Both you and Mimi are super talented, and the best at heart. You don't need some third person or wolf to tell you how good you are.” Mrs Park said, and Jimin gazed at her pretty eyes.

She was just so, so beautiful. Her face had a hint of tiredness, but she was still so beautiful.

Jimin smiled back, nodding, even though he himself knew it'd be hard to love himself, when he has no reasons to.

“ I love you eomma. Really. So, so much.” He said, and hugged her tighter.

“ I love you too, and you're the best son ever.” She smiled, patting his back in a soothing rhythm, and Jimin grinned, closing his eyes and feeling her embrace.

Same with Mimi- he was latching onto the mother wolf, almost as if he was not ready to let go, while their scents surrounded the mother and son beautifully.

But, noone knew it better than Jimin and Mimi that they had to let go, even though it was going to hurt. Because letting go, was necessary.

~

It was 3 am by the clock now, and Jimin was completely ready to jump off his low window, and escape - he had his scent blockers on, a good outfit on, and he also had his backpack swung over his shoulder, and he had checked and rechecked five times now, whether he had taken everything or not.

And it was just thirty minutes more, till his mother wakes up, and has a tour to the washroom. It was her daily thing, and Jimin was lucky she did not check up on her pups while she went back, because if she did, he'd have been a gone case.

‘ Just do it, Jimin. It's not that hard. And yes, remember, don't get emotional. You've already kissed Chaeyoung's forehead, and hugged eomma for one hour. It's okay, you'll be fine. Just escape.’

Mimi spoke up again, and Jimin nodded, deciding to just do it. He thereby , turned around and glanced at his room a last time - he had been staying there for eighteen years now- it wasn't a small time. He had laughed there, cried there, lost his first kiss there ( with an alpha who's now his bestfriend ), and did so much more. He was going to miss the four walls, and also the bed, where he sat watching dramas, or simply crying because his dad had scolded him.

He then glanced at their family portrait, and then finally at the letter under it. And he remembered what he had written it for.

And so, with a heavy heart, but a determined mind, Jimin turned around, taking a huge breathe in before breathing out. He was going to miss this yes, but, at least his heart was full of memories he had made there.

“ It's okay, let's do this.” He said to himself, and just as he had put his one leg out, he froze hearing the door to his parents' room open.

But he relaxed the next moment when he heard the door close back in. He sniffed the air for his mother's scent, but sighed in relief when he smelt none. That means she wasn't out of her room yet. So he had to do whatever he had to do fast.

And with a last gulp, he finally leaped out of his window, and landed on the ground safely. His room was on the ground floor, so, it was at his advantage.

And just when he was trying to collect himself, he heard another door open, and without even giving it another thought, he dashed out of the main gate, before closing the gate behind himself, and finally running away.

He ran and ran, and did not stop running until he was at the main road. Tears fell from his eyes as he sat down at the bus stop, trying to collect his breathe, and sobbing out loud.

It was hurting so bad. He did not want to leave his family behind. He was free, yes, to chase his dreams. But at what cost?

“ I-I am s-sorry eo-eomma, C-Chae..” He cried, while Mimi tried comforting him, howling softly inside Jimin, and trying to calm him down.

‘ Jimin, I know this hurts. I'm hurting too.. I didn't wanna leave mother, and my sister.. but, we've to do this right? We've to chase our dreams.’

Jimin heard Mimi say, and he bit his lip, looking up at the moon and the starts adorning the beautiful night sky. He nodded, rubbing his tears off, but as soon as he rubbed them away, another set of fresh tears came gushing out of his eyes, and before he knew it, he was sobbing again.

But soon, he saw a pair of black sneakers in front of him, and his nose caught up the husky scent of an alpha, and fear cowered his senses.

He snapped his head up to look at the new presence, expecting a rude pair of eyes, but he was taken by surprise when his eyes met the most gentle and the prettiest pair of eyes he had ever seen.

And soon, the pretty alpha spoke up, showing Jimin his smile, which had a boxy shape,

“ What's a pretty omega like you doing here all alone, at a bus stop? And that too, at this hour?”

~~

That was the first chapter. I really hope y'all liked it!! And the reason I decided this chapter to be extra long, is to show his bonding with his family members.

I hope y'all understand!

And, please take care! And smile more! ❤️✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 7.7K 27
Taehyung as little Omega with great ability that consume his body health and energy. He always feels that he is useless because being weak and always...
285K 16.4K 29
Jikook story In a modern wold in an alternative universe there's a kingdom where Alphas Betas and Omegas exist. The Alphas predominant by males, are...
15.6K 852 14
In a cute rom-com tale, dominant alpha Jungkook and sassy omega Taehyung navigate love's ups and downs. Their bickering and playful banter evolve int...
98.6K 3.5K 23
Book 1 An omega born from two alphas, happened to carry a huge future for everyone. When he was just a new born his pheromones filled the entire hosp...