The Temporal Nexus: Echoes of...

By odpix_

In "The Temporal Nexus: Echoes of Freedom," follow the captivating journey of five anime characters from diff... More

Chapter 1: The Gathering Storm
Chapter 2: The Unintended Consequence
Chapter 3: Seeking a Way Out
Chapter 4: Lessons in Time
Chapter 5: The Nexus Revealed
Epilogue: Lost in Time

Chapter 6: The Bitter Farewell

3 0 0
By odpix_

With newfound wisdom and unity, the group gathered around the nexus, ready to face whatever lay ahead. They channeled their combined strength, attempting to tap into the energy that had entrapped them.

As the room filled with a brilliant glow, the host stirred from his sleep. He looked around, dazed and confused, unable to comprehend the experiences he had missed. The guests stood together, no longer holding any resentment but instead offering understanding.

"I... I'm sorry," the host stammered, his once arrogant demeanor replaced with remorse. "I never realized how much pain I caused."

Nathan placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "We were all trapped in our own ways, but we've found a way out now."

However, as the guests reached out to touch the nexus, the energies surged, enveloping them in a blinding light. When the light dissipated, the function hall was empty, and the guests were gone, their existence erased from the timeline.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 513 39
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
1.2M 40K 59
Princess Nymeria is well aware that her kingdom is in decline. It has been for hundreds of years after all. Unlike her ancestors, she's willing to re...
66.8K 4.2K 20
Till yesterday she was marring her brother's friend but suddenly ended up marring his college owner and a cold hearted person
63.1K 1.9K 41
Maenya Targaryen. Born in 96 AC, The first child of Aemma and Viserys Targaryen, All seemed well, Maenya was "The gem of the Kingdoms" her younger si...