The Temporal Nexus: Echoes of...

By odpix_

In "The Temporal Nexus: Echoes of Freedom," follow the captivating journey of five anime characters from diff... More

Chapter 2: The Unintended Consequence
Chapter 3: Seeking a Way Out
Chapter 4: Lessons in Time
Chapter 5: The Nexus Revealed
Chapter 6: The Bitter Farewell
Epilogue: Lost in Time

Chapter 1: The Gathering Storm

3 0 0
By odpix_

Inside the elegant function hall, the atmosphere was one of anticipation. The soft glow of chandeliers illuminated the room, casting a warm ambiance on the five guests as they mingled with each other, exchanging polite pleasantries. They had arrived for different reasons, drawn by the allure of the host's reputation as a master entertainer.

As the night wore on, the host's façade began to crack, revealing a cruel streak that none of the guests had anticipated. He belittled them, mocked their dreams, and delighted in their discomfort. It was as if he took pleasure in wielding power over them, leaving them feeling vulnerable and humiliated.

Hazel, a talented artist, could no longer stand by and watch the host's sadistic games. With determination in her voice, she turned to the others. "This can't go on. We need to show him that his actions have consequences. We can't let him get away with this."

Nodding in agreement, Mark, a passionate musician, added, "You're right. We can't change his personality, but we can teach him a lesson in empathy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 509 38
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
512K 5.6K 31
𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦𝗡'𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗡𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗟. 𝗜 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗧 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗣𝗨𝗥𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗘. 𝗔𝗟𝗦𝗢 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗦�...
299K 40.2K 20
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း
1M 43.1K 90
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...