Racconti d'amore - Tales of L...

By partiallypotato

Join the journey of short love stories full of obession, possesion , love and lust with twist of desi spice... More

Synopsis
Characters 🌙
🌙
🌙
🌙
🌙
🌙
🌙
🌙
🌙 Epilogue
Characters 🍁
🍁
🍁
🍁
🍁
🍁
🍁
🍁 Epilogue
🍂 Characters
🍂
🍂
🍂
life update
life update ll

🍁

5.4K 236 16
By partiallypotato

A foggy morning was welcomed by residents of Dehradun!
The scenic view of hills, trees , clear sky makes everything worth the hype .....

Goenka House ,

A room with large windows.... A bed in the middle and bookshelves in almost every wall.....

In the bed laid, the sole child of the house... Saanvi, in oh so lovely manner.
Mouth opened blabbering some nonsense , little drool coming out...
Hairs wild like a bird nest.... Lower body completely on top of her pillow... Poor pillow squished in the most wildest ways!
In total she looked like a mess... Complete mess.

Mrs. Goenka ever so lightly unlocked the door and entered inside. She straight away went towards the window and opened the curtains.

Then looked at her daughter who is completely immersed in Dreamland... Blabbering something....

She even talks in sleep... Isse shaadi kon krega!
Mrs. Goenka thought in her mind and shook her head .

" Saanu... Beta... School ka time ho gaya hai.... Uth jaao... Saanu... Saanu.... Saanvi... SAANVI! "

" I am up mom... I am up...."
She said pulling her upper body up while lower body still on bed with a moody face... You can say she ain't a morning person.

Don't yell... Yeeling is bad for health.... You should not yell at anyone... Or anything... They have feelings... So please dont yell... Yelling can increase your.... "
She continued her talks on an important topic that is why one should not yell!

" Chup ek dum chup... Uff kitna bolti ho tum... Jaao tayyar ho... "
Her mother familiar with her rambling habit said sushing her.

" Pr woh... "

" Finger on your lips saanu.... Go get ready! "

Saanvi like a good girl rolled her eyes and obeyed her mother... Put finger on her lips and started going towards washroom.. ..

Downstairs she came fully dressed in her school skirt...white shirt with brown sweater with school logo and a huge overcoat taking in the climate.....

only to be greeted by her parents on dining table...

" Morning peeps.... "

" Morning baby.... "

" Haan haan.... Ye baby or iske baba dono ek jaise hain... Time ki value hi nhi hai n.."

" Mrs..... Please meri baby ko kuch nhi kehna.... "

" Aww... Dad you are my bro ! "

She said fist bumping her dad who with equal enthusiasm gave it back... Making Mrs. Goenka laugh at their childish behavior.

All three sat on the table and had breakfast and then Mrs. Goenka saw them off till the door...

She kissed Saanvi's head and said

" Saanu... All the best... Break the leg... Lekkin bhagwaan ke liye thoda kam bolna.... Log bhaag jaayenge bete please..."

" Mumma.... Main kahan jyada bolti hoon... In fact aaj toh subha se kuvh bola bhi nhi Maine.... Aapne subah bhi.... "

" Chalo baby hum late hain... Let's go... "

Mr. Goenka said hurrying her into car  knowing if she starts then non stop radio will go on!

Both sat in the car and bid bye to
Mrs. Goenka and started the journey towards school.

Throughout the journey she talked non stop bout new school, first day peeps.... New people... Changed environment...

Mr. Goenka like a lovely dad he is...listened everything with atmost attention...

Zoom the car stopped in front of a well build fancy structure... People call school.

The duo got down from the car and started walking side by side towards the entrance.

Both entered the school... And went towards principal's office!

Principal's office

There sat father daughter duo in front of Principal who is going through Saanvi's academic records.

Her admission was confirmed the moment her father decided to donate to school...
However, principal was impressed by her excellence... He would have taken her on her academic basis even if her father wouldn't have donated... But who doesn't like a little few bucks....

Principal handed her the schedule and asked her to take the tour of school till they fill forms.

She was already bored... She took the schedule and wandered off to explore the new jail of her life..

She happily wandered here and there.... Swinging her body..... Bouncing on every step . .....

Much to her luck , she found library and then each rack told her their own story filled with drama, comedy, spice.... What not.... She was touching each passing by rack feeling the sense of physical books... Which are way better than those E ones .

and phir kya bs... Kitaabein ikattha krna shuru hua or bs...
Madam chalti hi gayi aage and ek ke baad ek book Or krte krte padhti hi rhi.... Bs na time ki khabar na papa ki!

When she completely read to her heart content, she kept those books back in place and left the library with a big smile.

She was too busy admiring the fiction couple and their love story to notice four people walking towards her.

And boom! She collided with the one in center and fell on her bottom.
She shouted rubbing her bottom...

" Ouch... Mumma... Ye deewar beech hallway mai kisne rkhi...... Kitna sasta architect rkha hai inhone.... Mtlb Arrey school bana rhe ho kuch toh socho smjho... Ya bs jahan man kiya deewar... Pillar khada kr diya.... Aaj mere lagi hai kl kisi Orr ko lagegi.... Kam se kam red flag toh lagana chahiye ya saavdhaan aage khatra hai ka board... Hey God ji! Kaise school mai daal diya Dad ne.... Building toh banai nhi gyi mera bhavishya kya banayenge... Main barbaad.... "

Her face was covered with her hair and she was saying all this things with eyes casted down on floor rubbing her bottom

Leaving 3 boys amused and one with adoring eyes!

She finally looked up and surprisingly said...

" Haaye ! Tum toh deewar nhi ho... Tum toh insaan ho! Aap ghoor kya rhe ho... 4 ladke khade ho ek bhi gentlemen nhi... Ye nhi ladki giri hai toh haath aage krke madad krun... Nhi baatein sunn rhe hain meri.. Jaise main Gita ka gyaan de rhi hoon.... Dekh kya rhe ho... Haath toh do ... I need to stand up! "
Her tone changed from surprised to disappointment in the endend , her expressions showing her displeasure. Hhmph, how dare they not help me!

One of the three boys was bout to put forth the hand when the guy in the middle glared at him and made him coward back.

He then oh so gently looked into her eyes and forwarded his hand. She placed her hand in his and boom!

SPARKLE! RAINBOW! SUNSHINE! BUTTERFLIES! FIREWORKS!

He felt everything all at once... Onec she was on her feet she took her hand back Haughtily .

" Vaise tum deewar bankr.... I mean aise beech mai kyun khade the... Koi rule hain kya yahan... Arrey main new hoon na toh mere ko idea hai nhi.... Pr kitna bekar rule hain na.... Main toh bekar architect to bura bol rhi thi... Yahan toh management hi pagal hai... Beech hallway mai khade rehne ka rule... Stupid...! Wait kahin tum sbko punishment toh nhi mili... Pr phir bhi itni dangerous kyun.... Main giri agar tum girte toh... Main toh strong hoon so jhel liya... Agar tum girte toh phir chot lgti.... Hum sb milke revolt kyu  nhi krte... U know my dad is mala maal.... Principal will listen to us and ye stupid hallway punishment wapas le lenge..."
She started her non stop rambling from architect to principal to what not.. Those 3 we're looking at her like...
Behn saas toh le le.... Phir bol lena!

While ,  he was amused by her nonsense talks. ...... The way she was speaking, her expressions and animated self... Everything was making him weak in knees.

Seeing them staring at her with deep concentration she said flipping her hair...

" I know mai acchi dikhti hoon pr aise mat ghooro.... Creepy lg rhe ho sb...!
Oh.... I know kyun ghurr rhe ho sb!

Maine jyada bol diya na? "

At the end she realized and questioned in a low voice almost disappointed in herself.

Those three idiots were bout to shout YES , together... But stopped seeing someone glaring at them.

" Nhi! "

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

I personally love people who can talk endlessly... Coz I believe they are the most pure hearted once... Jo hain samne hain!

Give lots of love to Saanvi urf Saanu!

Hope you liked the chapter 🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

645K 56.6K 25
"𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅, 𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒆'𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒊...
413K 828 1
**EDITING** Meet Amit and Mansi, two souls bound by tradition yet destined for a love story all their own. Their journey unfolds with the grace of tr...
725K 34.6K 52
ᴅᴀᴀsᴛᴀᴀɴ-ᴇ-ᴍᴏʜᴀʙʙᴀᴛ⇏𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎♡ ♕𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒♕ A collection of romantic stories with a little bi...
684K 28.9K 110
A beautiful collection of short stories where love always wins.❤️