INDIAN ROYAL BOOKS

By Zaisjaiswal

Hello everyone! Here I am going to tell you all the Royal stories of India from Ancient time to Present time... More

HIS SANITY
Ranjhana (A Royal Saga)
Daughter In Law Of Raghuvanshiโœจ
Stolen from world
Hukum's Biwi - Part One
Hukum's Biwi - Part Two
Rana Sa's Girl
Royal Bride
Kalam
Siyahi
Kagaz
Royal Arrangement
His Queen
HIS QUEEN
TAMED AND TAINTED
Enemy's Woman
Once again king's obsession and love
The Queen's King
The Royal Siblings
Royally Obsessed
Prisha and Vihan :- An eternal tale.
His Heart's Only Desire
Blissful Knot
Mr. Rajawat's love
Angel's Devil
The Royal Devils Peace
The Royal King And His Wife
Queen Of His Heart ๐Ÿ‘‘
The Dark King
Hukum Sa's Ligress
The Royal Stranger
Fate's Connection
Vicious Empress
YUVRANI (Rebirth Of The Crown Princess)
HIS LITTLE QUEEN
RANISA ~ The Reign Of A Queen
The Royal Sentence
Royal Tales of the Hearts
I Am With You... Always ||
KING'S WARRIOR
Finding Love Again...!!!
Her Cruel Beast
'His Heart Her Crown'
KAINAAT
The Crowned Prince
Promise Of Love

Ek Prem kahani Aryansh ki

3.5K 14 0
By Zaisjaiswal

Author- SSneha7
Status- Completed and Mature
Chapters- 41

______________________________________________

His Peaceful life turned the chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will never let anyone destroy the empire his forefather made with great passion. There are so many enemies who are eyeing Suryavanshi's and she could be one of them.

He never breaks his promise. His words helds its own beauty.

He knows that she will his toughest competition.

Meanwhile, will he able to ignore the unknown pull towards her which forces him to re-think about her that there is something else which is hidden from him. Alas! Where will a relationship full of hatred and secrets take himhim?

_____________

Her life has been always adventurous. Its her life and her rules. She is a rebel. A beauty with so many secrets. A simple girl with not so simple life. The day she stepped into his life, she knew that he will create hurdles in her life but She ain't less than him. If she loves someone the most in the world, then it is her mother.

Her promisepromises are always half. Every color of her intentions helds its own grace.

Will she able to give him competition.

Leaving all this apart, will she able to ignore the pull towards him. Will she able to change his mind for her. Alas! Where will a relationship full of hatred amd secrets take her.

_____________

In the middle of everything. How will their love story emerge.

If he has anger issues then she is no less.

If he spits fire then she is cold as ice.

The heat of his body melts the frozen paths of her heart.

He sets rules then she breaks them.

The story based on revenge, filled with conspiracy and misunderstanding.

Ek Prem Kahani Aryvansh ki.....

______________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 7.4K 37
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคโœฎ ๐ด๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ ร— ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘–๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘˜๐‘Ž โ๐‘ฏ๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’‚๐’‚๐’‘๐’”๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’๐’‰๐’๐’• ๐’Ž๐’๐’‰๐’๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’• ๐’Œ๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’† ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Š ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’๐’Š๐’”๐’‰๐’Œ๐’‚โž *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง...
2.3M 81.6K 38
DEDICATION- To all the girls who dream of being royal , your dream will partially get filled with this book. " If you love me accept the promise my c...
174K 7.7K 66
Married in the mothers' wombs, this is a story of two individuals and how they overcome the many obstacles life throws at them in a traditional backw...
5.6K 269 19
"I've been to Paris many times before but this time I found My Love in the city of love." Ruthless. Arrogant. Merciless. Are the words which describe...