Unspoken Love | Niall Horan A...

By prernapunjabi

She is shy, he is a charmer. She is silent, he is loud. She keeps to herself and he would never do that. Her... More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.1
Epilogue
Crying, Laughing, Cake faced birthday.
Jealousy, Love, New Member.
Love, Lobe, Luf.
Daddy's girl !
Bittersweet- Asiam One shot
Forever- Lilou One Shot
Worth it ! - Zarayn One Shot
Charmaine Styles-Karry One Shot
New book!

2.0

7K 251 168
By prernapunjabi

Please read the Author's note in the end.

---

I gasp, loudly, which I suppose was audible to the whole banquet hall. I could not contain the happy tears as they fell from my eyes. I cover my mouth with both my hands trying to get over this beautiful surprise.

"I know this is so sudden, but believe me, it really took me lots of guts to do this," Niall spoke.

In my peripheral, I could see Derek walk towards me. Everyone had their eyes in us, making me feel a little insecure.

"Alana-" Derek spoke as he stood next to us. But I cut him off by gesturing him to wait. Niall grinned ear-to-ear.

"My mum once said, that the first time you fall in love, it changes you forever and no matter how hard you try, that feeling just never goes away. She was right. I love you, I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope and every dream I've ever had and no matter what happens to us in the future, every day we are together is the greatest day of my life and I will always be yours."

I gulped.

"I fell in love, despite our differences, and once I did, something rare and beautiful was created. For I know, love like that has only happened once and that's why every minute we spend together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it. You are the answer to every prayer I've offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have."

Oh my god!

"I know I'm crazy. The only way you can beat my crazy is by doing something crazy yourself. I love you. I knew it the minute we first kissed I'm sorry it took so long for me to catch up, I just got stuck. So it's not going to be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this every day, but I Want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, every day. You and me .... every day. You are my best friend as well as my lover, and I do not know which side of you j enjoy the most. I treasure each side, just as I have treasured our life together."

Holy Moly!

"You are, and always have been my dream. But I don't want you to be the woman of my dreams, I want you to be the woman of my reality. So Alana Claire Greyson, I ask you one last time, will you do me the honour of being my treasured girlfriend?"

The whole hall erupted in cheers and they started chanting, 'Say yes, say yes'.

I couldn't breathe to say in the least, I was scared that I would get a panic attack. I looked up from him to my friends who were jumping and chanting with the others. I looked at Derek and he looked absolutely hurt. I felt sorry for him, even though I didn't lead him on. I could never be with him. Niall owns my heart in every aspect. There is no one on earth except him who can take that particular place in my heart. I move my gaze to Niall who was eagerly waiting for my answer.

"You love me!" I breathed.

"More than anything." He stood up and held both my hands.

"Okay."

"So, will you?" He asked yet again.

"Only on one condition," I said evenly. The whole place became silent. I wanted to laugh but I contained it.

"Anything you want is yours." He said in a hurry.

"I get to be the little spoon," I said childishly.

He chuckled and so did the others.

"Deal."

"Yes, Niall James Horan, I will do you the honour of being your treasured girlfriend." I giggled.

With that, he pulled me by my waist and crushed his lips on mine. I snaked my hands around his neck and pulled him closer to me. The cheers of the people around us were muffled by the loud thumping of my heart. I don't know who pulled away first, but I missed the contact of his lips on mine immediately. He rested his forehead on mine as we caught our breath.

"Thank you." He whispered, still smiling. I shook my head, our foreheads still touching.

Before I could reply I felt arms wrapping around me. I looked around to see our friends coming in for a group hug.

I giggled and wrapped my arms around Niall's waist. Even with everyone's arms around me, I could feel him wrapping his strong arms around my slender waist, pulling me into him. I took in his scent. Hmm, Hugo Boss. My friends cheered as they let us go.

"There is another surprise," Niall whispered.

I looked at him wide-eyed. What more could he give me? I always wanted my prom to go perfect, But this? This is beyond perfect.

"What more?" I ask.

"For that, we will have to leave." Hr said, smiling.

"Okay, let's go," I said.

He caught hold of my hand and intertwined our fingers. This contact was so familiar to me but it did make another set of elephants dancing at the pit of my stomach. So familiar yet so new.

Everyone continued cheering for us as we left the hall and stepped on the concrete road. My heart was beating fast and I was utterly nervous, something I don't often feel around Niall.

"Alana." We both turned to see Derek running down the steps and making his way towards us. Niall stepped closer to me and I could feel his heat radiating to me.

I turned to look at Niall.

"I need to talk to him," I said.

"But-"

"No Niall. I need to." Surprisingly he nodded and stuffed his hands into his pockets. I drew in a deep breath and walked towards Derek.

He looked distraught!

"What was that?" He sounded so hurt. God! What did I do?

"You said you weren't ready to date!" He said. I made sure Niall didn't hear us. I pulled him a little away from where we were standing.

"I know, but its always been him, Derek," I said honesty.

"What do you mean?" He squinted his eyes.

"I love him. Its been him since years, Derek. He doesn't know about this but it will always be him. I can't replace him with anyone. You are a great guy Derek, anyone would want you, but not me." I whispered in the end.

He drew in a sharp breath and took a step back.

"This is not fair." He shook his head. "I could be what you want." He pleaded.

"You can't replace him. I'm sorry Derek. You can't be Niall." With that, I walked back to Niall and intertwined our fingers. I looked back to see Derek who was kicking pebbles and shaking his head.

"Where to now?" I ask Niall. "Not somewhere far. But before that." He removed a black cloth from his pocket. "I need to blindfold you."

"No!" I whined.

"Yes!" He mocked me. He walked behind me and placed the silky cloth over my eyes. Instantly my hands touched the cloth. Once he tied the blindfold, he rubbed his hands up and down my arms. God, it feels so different now. He has done that like thousand and one times but right now, I am sure he can feel the goosebumps on my arms. Oh my god!

"Hold my hand okay, I'll tell you if there are any bumps on the way." He said. I linked our arms.

After fifteen minutes, Niall told me to stop. Before he could speak, I let go of his arm and pulled the blindfold off of my eyes. We were at the park, but wait...

"You like it?" He asked sheepishly.

"I love it!" I shrieked and hugged him.

All the trees in the park had glimmering lights on them. It looked beautiful in the dark night sky.

"C'mon." He urged.

He pushed open the small gate and led me to the seat he always sat on.

Once we sat, his confident demeanour changed. He started fiddling with his fingers. Well, I can't do anything to comfort him right now, I'm not a confident person myself!

"Hi, girlfriend!" He said looking at me, all of a sudden.

I blushed.

"Hi ... Boyfriend," I whispered. My heart started beating fast all over again.

"Alana-"

"Niall-"

We both said together. I chuckled.

"You go first," I said. He nodded.

"There is something more." He said standing up. He outstretched his hand so I held it. We walked to the back of the park and I gasped.

Candles were lit around and above a huge bed sheet which had pillows.

"This is so beautiful Niall," I exclaim.

"Just like you." He whispered.

I looked at him and then on the ground trying to cover up from my blushing cheeks.

"Come." He ordered softly by intertwining our fingers.

I removed my heels and he did the same with his suit.

He laid down and gestured me to join. Slowly and gingerly, I laid down, my eyes scanning the sky.

"The sky looks perfect tonight." I murmured.

"Just like you," Niall whispered.

"Niall stop," I whined, smiling to myself.

He chuckled and turned on his stomach, propping himself on his elbows.

He leaned forward, closer to my ear.

"I told you, I'm not going to stop complimenting you." He whispered.

I closed my eyes and shuddered under him. I know he noticed my reaction when he kissed my ear and then the end of my mouth.

"This is weird," I mumbled. "A good weird." I continued, clearing his doubt. The frown on his face turned into a beautiful smile.

"I know I said this before, but, I love you, Alana."

God, how long have I been waiting to hear him say this?

"And I know that you don't feel the same so I'll wait. I'm ready to wait as long as you want me to." He said.

Wait, what?

"Its really been hard seeing other guys hit on you. Especially Derek. I know he is a thousand times better than me, but thank you for choosing me-"

I could not take it. I could not let him believe that I don't feel the same. How could I not? I grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling him towards me and crashed my lips on his. He gasped into the kiss but kissed back forcefully. Once he pulled away, with his forehead still resting on mine, we caught our breath, our lips still touching.

"Wow." He whispered against my lips.

"I love you," I said, my lips trembling.

He pressed his lips on mine, not kissing, but only pressing them. As if the contact of our lips against each other helped him breathe.

I pulled apart and he sat, pulling me with him. I adjusted my dress as I sat on his lap.

"You love me?" He asked bewildered.

I chuckled. "Were you blind all this time?"

He scoffed. "So were you." I giggled.

"Niall." I paused. I knew I had to tell him right now. So I took a deep breath and continued. "We fell in love at the same time," I said caressing his cheek. "I never said anything because I was never like the girls you dated." He shook his head and opened his mouth to speak but I placed my index finger on his lips. "I didn't want to change myself for anyone. Remember I told you I really really like a guy and I was waiting for him to make the first move." He nodded with a sly grin. "It was you all this time. I loved you through all those trashy girlfriends. It was tremendously hard for me but I am your best friend and I'll be with you no matter what. I had no idea you would have such strong feelings for me." I inhaled and exhaled. "I love you," I whispered in the end.

He threw his head back and grinned.

"I've been waiting to hear you say that since so long Alana." He circled his arms around my waist and snuggled his head into my neck. I leaned into his touch.

"You did this on your own?" I asked looking around.

"The boys helped me."

"They knew?"

"I had to tell them. I needed their help to-" He paused looking away.

"Help for what Niall?"

"Nothing."

"Niall, you better answer."

"To keep Derek away from you." He murmured.

"No wonder we didn't meet the whole week." I sighed. "You shouldn't have done that Niall."

"I am insecure as fuck when it comes to you, Alana. I know I'm not perfect. You deserve someone so much better than me. And Derek is that. You know he likes you. Remember that day in the café, when Derek asked you to prom? I was there to ask you the same thing."

"You were?" My eyes were wide. I would have never guessed that.

"Yes, but he beat me to it."

"I'm sorry," I said.

"It's okay. You didn't know. But that doesn't matter anymore. You are here." He hugged me tightly. "In my arms. That's all I want." He kissed my lips making me blush.

"I love you, Alana Claire."

"I love you, Niall James."

Next, he gave me the best kiss of my life.

----------

I know you'll are happy that I didn't leave you'll on a cliffhanger. How was this chapter? I absolutely love it!!

Also, this book is very close to its end. 1 chapter+Epilogue. I'm going to miss writing this book. Oh how much I love it.

Anyways, I am immensely happy with your comments. They really do make my day.

This chapter is dedicated to crazymofopizzaniall because Hi! I noticed you and your lovely comments.

Keep voting and commenting till the book lasts :(

-Pre xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 282 50
*COMPLETED* sequel to AM CONVERSATIONS /// It's been over a year since Niall broke up with Olivia, shattering her heart into a million of pieces. Wh...
3.5K 114 39
Harry has always loved Niall. Ever since the X factor. How could you not Niall was perfect. So what happens when they share a kiss from a clumsy acc...
816 4 14
Harry is living with his best friend during their gap year and they just so happen to meet some new people around their age on a night out who are al...
2.1K 145 26
After a year of Skylar being home with her biological family, she goes off to college. A private college in the northern part of Minnesota, Grant Un...