•|𝐼𝑚𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑎𝑙 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒|•...

Von AshLeeNyx

̶Wa̶̶r̶n̶i̶n̶̶g ̶Ya̶̶n̶d̶e̶r̶̶e ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶e̶s . . . . . . ♥̶"̶̶I ̶̶L̶o̶̶v̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u ̶t̶o̶da̶̶y, ̶i ̶wa̶̶n̶t ̶y... Mehr

¥ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
¥ℐ𝓃𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃¥
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
{40}
{41}
{42}
{43}
{44}
{45}
{46}
{47}
{48}
{49}
{50}
{51}
{52}
{53}
{54}
{55}
{56}
{57}
{58}
{59}
{60}
{61}
{62}
{63}
{64}
{65}
{67}
{68}
{69}
{70}
{71}
{72}
{73}
[74}
{75}
{76}
{77}
{78}
{79}
{80}
{81}
{82}
{83}
{84}
{85}
{86}
{87}
{88}
{89}
{90}

{66}

543 6 3
Von AshLeeNyx

*12.1K Words*

Continue of the backstory

"Tamioka Giyuu!" Murmur said Shinobu while staring at Giyuu, Shinobu could feel his heavy presence.

So Shinobu didn't wait for Giyuu to tell her to go inside the room so she went inside and closed the sojo door at the same time.

When Shinobu went inside, Giyuu just stared at her as if she wanted to tell him something.

"Shinobu!" Giyuu said When Giyuu said her name, Shinobu immediately knew what he wanted to talk about.

"You want to talk about what happened to Zohakuten and his clones? Well I agree with that." Shinobu said as she scanned Giyuu's face she didn't see anything on his face that wanted to talk about Zohakuten.

"That's not what I want when talking about the girl you took... That Zohakuten should be the one to bring the demon king." Giyuu said to her while Giyuu's eyes were just staring at Shinobu.

Shinobu just smiled at what Giyuu said and Giyuu saw it and was irritated by it with a mix of annoyance with Shinobu because he didn't like Shinobu's habit of playing with the conversation before he answered seriously.

"Calm down Tamioka-san... I only did that because I had a reason." Shinobu said.

When Shinobu said this to Giyuu, he immediately saw why she did that because until now, Shinobu could not accept that her sister Kanae had defeated her.

"I know what your reason is... Is it about your sister? Is it Kanae?" Giyuu asked Shinobu.

When Giyuu asked this to Shinobu, Shinobu suddenly became silent in her position because Giyuu never mentions her sister's name before.

"N-no!" Shinobu reply to Giyuu question even though this was Shinobu's answer to his question to him, Giyuu also saw in Shinobu's aura that she was angry with her sister.

"Really?" Giyuu asked Shinobu while Shinobu could not answer Giyuu's question to her because Giyuu's question to her was true she wanted her sister to lose in the fight so she promised herself that she would get stronger so she did something a way to devour marechi blood so that she can become even stronger and join the upper rank. If Shinobu does that, she will defeat her sister.

There was intense in the room, Giyuu felt that she was as strong as Zohakuten, but Giyuu saw that even if Shinobu got stronger, she still could not defeat her sister, Kanae.

"I did that so I could devour Marechi blood in Miku's town because... Most of the people who live there are Marechi blood type... So I didn't waste it and ate it." Shinobu explained to Giyuu.

Even though Shinobu explained her reason, Giyuu did not see it as important because since they were humans, Giyuu knew that she was jealous of her sister who was a hashira before, so she also did everything to make her a hashira and change the position of her sister.

"Really? Are you really happy with what you did to your sister? Just so you can get the position to be a hashira?" Giyuu asked Shinobu.

Shinobu was shocked when Giyuu asked her because he still remembered how she almost killed her sister just to get the position of hashira.

When it hit Shinobu, it sank into her and she remembered everything she did to her sister because she herself ordered Douma to kill her sister but Douma didn't do it and she turned Kanae into a demon.

"Why... You!" Shinobu grit her teeth in angry because Giyuu reminded her how selfish a person and sister she is.

While Giyuu just kept quiet because everything he said was true and there was no lie in it.

"Why are you so angry? Am I telling the truth?" Giyuu said to Shinobu while Shinobu seemed to explode for a moment.

"You yourself ordered Douma to kill your sister but Douma didn't do it because he also knew you were selfish... Douma is good to you, he still has mercy left even though he is a demon... But do you have any mercy? didn't she now become a demon, you can't defeat her because she's stronger than you, so you're thinking of becoming a demon just to follow and kill your sister." Giyuu said to Shinobu.

Giyuu stopped speaking when he felt Shinobu's presence but Shinobu's presence disappeared when Giyuu took advantage of it.

"Why aren't you selfish? Giyuu you can't even handle Y/n being with another demon." Shinobu insults Giyuu but Giyuu doesn't seem to like it.

While Giyuu's two demonic eyes just stared at Shinobu Giyuu just smirked at what Shinobu said to him.

"You know no matter how many other demons are with Y/n, I will never be jealous because I know that Y/n loves me and... I'm not selfish like you and kills of my own blood." Giyuu said.

When suddenly a sojo door opened behind Giyuu as Giyuu turned to leave the room he said something to Shinobu.

"Bring the girl the demon king is looking for to the infinity castle tonight." Giyuu said before he entered the sojo door and that the sojo door was gone in a second leaving Shinobu alone in the room.

While Shinobu was alone in the room she couldn't think of what Giyuu said to her.

"Why does Giyuu keep reminding me of my sister?" Shinobu asked herself.

'I don't know why I've been jealous of my sister ever since she became a hashira because maybe my parents loved her more then me... But that doesn't matter anymore because I'm going to kill her with my own hands, it's not my fault either why I am like this she made me to be like this because she took everything from me.' Shinobu thought to herself.

It's been a few minutes since Giyuu returned to the infinity castle, she was thinking of nothing but Shinobu because now that she has become an upper rank, she is sure that if another upper moon helps her to return her to her previous position, she will become a lower moon where she should be.

"What a pity." Giyuu said to herself when he heard Rengoku's voice.

"So did you talk to her?" Rengoku asked Giyuu.

When Giyuu heard Rengoku's voice Giyuu turned to Rengoku where he was sitting holding a hairpin.

Giyuu didn't say a word to Rengoku because he didn't want to talk to anyone especially Rengoku because he had been making so much noise since they were human.

"If you think that I'm still like that... Not now." Rengoku said while playing with the hairpin in his hand.

Giyuu saw the hairpin Rengoku was holding he knew what the hairpin he was holding was for.

So Giyuu also talked about Shinobu to reduce the silence of the two of them because since Rengoku became a demon, his behavior has changed from the previous noisy Rengoku, now he has become serious so Giyuu is not used to this behavior of Rengoku who is quiet and serious.

"Yeah... I talked to her" Giyuu said in a low tone in his voice enough for Rengoku to hear what he said.

So Rengoku became interested in Giyuu's words in his question but he became more interested in Shinobu.

"Really.. I know what you two talked about about the girl the demon king is looking for." Rengoku said as he stared at the hairpin he was holding.

So Giyuu looked at him. Giyuu knew that Rengoku had heard what he and Shinobu had talked about earlier.

"Come straight to me, did you hear what we talked about earlier?" Giyuu asked Rengoku.

Rengoku was didn't say anything when Giyuu asked him and continued to play with the hairpin in his hand before his demonic two eyes gazed at Giyuu's figure.

He put the Hairpin in his pocket and stood up and approached Giyuu and said.

"Tell me Tamioka... Do you like Shinobu?" Rengoku asked him Giyuu's eyes widened when Rengoku asked him this so he got angry at Rengoku's question to him.

"What are you talking about? Rengoku?" Giyuu asked Rengoku Rengoku just smirked at Giyuu because Rengoku knew that Giyuu used to like Shinobu.

"Nah... Just don't answer if you can't answer my question either." Rengoku said to Giyuu.

"You know I only love one person and that's Y/n!" Giyuu angrily said to Rengoku.

Rengoku knows that they are the same that women like but Rengoku will not allow him to get your attention so Rengoku will make you happy with him even if he is a demon.

"Really... Why do you seem to be defending Shinobu now...? If you really loved Y/n you would let the demon king punish Shinobu." Rengoku said to Giyuu.

When Rengoku said this, Giyuu did not feel any pain in his heart from Shinobu, he preferred that the demon king punish Shinobu because he also did not want anyone to share his rank with Zohakuten because only they had rank 4 and Y/n and he also has a selfish attitude that he has been hiding for a long time.

"I don't care about Shinobu what the demon king will do to her." Giyuu said directly to Rengoku before he turned and disappeared from Rengoku's eye sight leaving Rengoku behind.

"Wow! Giyuu has really changed." Tengen said.

When Tengen suddenly appeared in Shadow in Rengoku's room, Rengoku turned to Tengen and saw him eating his arm.

"Yeah... Giyuu has really changed." Rengoku said jokingly to Tengen.

Tengen just grinned at Rengoku because Tengen couldn't get what Rengoku said to Giyuu out of his mind.

"You really said that to Giyuu." Tengen said.

"I only did that because it used to be true... His first love was actually Shinobu when we were humans. I thought what if Y/n found out." Rengoku said to Tengen.

Tengen just laughed at what he said because Tengen knew that when Rengoku told you about Giyuu and Shinobu's love story, you would definitely get angry.

"I just don't know what her reaction will be when you tell her that." Tengen katmy Rengoku said.

But Rengoku just ignored it because tonight there will be a fight in the new upper moon.

"By the way Tengen did you know there is a fight later on the new upper moon?" Rengoku asked Tengen.

"Yes, I know that Shinobu's next opponent will be upper rank 3 or 2, I just don't know which one." Tengen replies.

When Tengen said this, Rengoku just smirked because he knew that Shinobu and Giyuu were still close even though they became demon hashiras.

"Let's see if Giyuu can check on Shinobu later." Rengoku said before he returned to his seat.

While Shinobu was at home in the distant forest where she brought Miku to give to the Demon king.

She was thinking about how she could kill her sister, but Shinobu thought it was only because Giyuu reminded her of all this, but even though she had become an upper rank, Shinobu felt that Tanjiro would not allow her to become an upper rank.

''Now that I have the woman that the demon king is looking for I can bring her to him.' Shinobu thought to herself.

So she went out of the room where she and Giyuu were talking and went to Miku's room when Shinobu opened the door and saw Miku sleeping soundly so she entered her room quietly so she wouldn't wake her up.

When she got inside she sat on the side and watched Miku sleep as she stared at the image of Miku who was about to sleep soundly with Shinobu's side that she didn't want to give Miku to the demon king because she wanted to get to know her more this.

"You two really look alike... Starting with the color of the eyes, hair and shape of the face, you look like her twin." Shinobu said to Miku as she stared at her.

But even though Miku was sleeping soundly she dreamed of what would happen to her a man with long horns with red eyes like the eyes of a cat and with long claws would kill her.

And in that dream she saw a woman walking down a street towards her at school when suddenly a car collided with her and this is also the time when the man she saw in her dream will kill her.

"Where I am?" Miku asked herself as she saw a man with long horns and red eyes staring at her as if he was ready to tear her soul apart.

When she saw the monster, Miku ran away from it while the monster followed her without stopping saying "You are mine!"

As the monster continued to say this, Miku did not know where she was going because all she could see was a forest and the sky was very red like blood and the moon was also the same color as the red sky.

It wasn't until a few seconds later that the monster caught her and it was on top of her. Miku's eyes wide drooled like a hungry animal when she saw the monster face to face. Miku tried to struggle but she couldn't because he was stronger than her.

All of a sudden the Monster raised its claws, Miku saw how sharp its claws were that it could cut human flesh in just a second.

So when Miku saw this she struggled but her struggle did nothing when suddenly the monster put its sharp claws in her chest where her heart was and Miku could feel the monster's claws inside her chest here that Miku saw in her vision a woman who was hit by a car and her soul traveled to their world until a few moments later Miku was no longer alive.

And here when Miku woke up, she suddenly looked around to see if that really happened to her, so she kept to herself if that really happened to her.

When Miku felt that she was still alive she asked deeply "I thought I was dead... My dream was weird..." Miku said to herself as she stared at the celling.

All of a sudden she heard Shinobu's voice "It's good to be awake." Shinobu said to her when she heard Shinobu's voice she turned to where she was lying and turned to her head where Shinobu was sitting.

"Shinobu-chan, were you sitting there earlier?" Miku asked.

Shinobu just smiled at Miku's question to her, Miku noticed it every time Shinobu smiled at her as if she felt a fear that she couldn't explain to herself as if she was screaming herself to stay away from Shinobu but she just ignored it.

"No... I couldn't sleep either so I went to your room." Shinobu said to Miku.

When Shinobu told this to Miku that she also thought about telling Shinobu about her dream.

"Uhm... Shinobu-chan." Miku said Look at her in confuse.

Miku was going to tell about her dream but there was a side of her that told her not to tell Shinobu.

'No don't tell her' Miku thoughts to herself so Miku decided not to tell Shinobu about her dream.

While Shinobu was just observing Miku, what Miku didn't know at this time was that she was with a demon who pretended to be a human.

"Miku." Shinobu said Miku looked at Shinobu in surprise.

"Hmm Why?" Miku replied to Shinobu.

But Shinobu thought about whether she would give Miku to the demon king but Shinobu also knew what would happen to her if she didn't follow his
orders.

"You're coming with me, we're going somewhere." Shinobu said to Miku.

So Miku wondered where they were going and where Shinobu was taking her.

"Uhmm... Okay." That's all Miku answered when Shinobu told her what she didn't know was that her dream would come true.

A few minutes later, Miku was getting dressed in the Kimono that Shinobu had given her ready for her to go out of her room and out of the house, when she went out she saw Shinobu waiting for her outside.

"Shinobu-chan!" Miku said while running towards when Shinobu saw her, Shinobu saw in Miku the similarities between the two of you.

'Y/n you two really look alike.' Shinobu thought to herself.

"Hello Shinobu-chan!" Miku said when she got in front of Miku, Shinobu was stunned by Miku because of her beauty.

"Hi You are beautiful, do you know that?" Shinobu asked Miku Miku blushed at what Shinobu said because no one had said that to her before.

"T-thank you Shinobu-chan." Miku said quietly to Shinobu.

Shinobu just smiled at her because Shinobu could see that this was the last time she would see Miku and that she would be with you all.

But while she was looking at Miku, Shinobu felt intense jealousy, she didn't know why she was jealous, but she couldn't deny herself when you it came to their world, she was sure that she shared a lot of love with you and in your heart.

"Miku did you trust me?" Shinobu asked Miku.

So Miku looked at Shinobu and thought why would he ask her such a question Miku didn't know if she could answer Shinobu's question to her if she trusted him.

'Can I trust her?' Miku thought to herself.

But Miku also thinks that Shinobu saved her from death so she has no right not to trust Shinobu.

While Shinobu was just looking at her and waiting for her answer, Shinobu noticed in Miku's face expression that she was having second thoughts about whether to trust her.

"It's okay if you don't trust me... I know you've adjusted to the death of your love once.,." Shinobu said sadly to Miku but the truth is that Shinobu was just pretending to win Miku's heart.

When Miku heard what she told her, Miku was suddenly sad about what happened to her family, she knew that even though her older sister hated her, she still loved her as her sister and family.

Miku shook her head indicating that she had adjusted to the death of her love once.

"It's okay... I know they are in a happy place Now... Wherever They are now." Miku told Shinobu that she saw how sad Miku was but she didn't know what she wanted was to go to their World and be with those who love you.

"Hmm...I'm sorry." Shinobu said So when Miku forgot about it, she just asked Shinobu where the two of them were going.

"Well where are we going?" Miku asked Shinobu "It's a secret just follow me." Shinobu said to Miku So Miku didn't say anything and just followed what Shinobu said.

While the two of them were walking towards a village, Shinobu didn't say a word to her that Miku noticed that Shinobu's behavior was really strange but she didn't question it and just let it go.

After a few minutes, they arrived at a village and when they entered the village, Miku saw the people in the village living happily, so she suddenly remembered that their village was also a peaceful place since the so-called demons attacked. that it is completely destroy.

"My village..." Miku mumble to herself While looking at the people around him who remembered what happened in his village when he saw the village they went to, Shinobu was pained to see something similar to their village.

And Miku's two eyes saw the happy family in a corner happily living a normal life with their father and mother and their four children.

So Miku wondered if her father was still alive after he left them and went with another woman, so Miku looked at the ground and thought how her Farther would know that her sisters and their most beloved mother were gone.

How did she explain that to her that they are dead but even though Miku thinks that she also thinks that her father still knows about her and her mother and sister.

'Father... does he still care about us? I mean to me?' Miku thoughts to herself while staring at the ground.

Even if her father cares about her or not, Miku knows that her father is no longer with them. Please do not know if they are still alive now because Miku knows that if they still know their farther from them, she should have looked for him but she did not see even a shadow of her father looking for her.

Until all Miku thoughts are gone when Shinobu suddenly call her to follow her.

"Miku came here I want to show something." Shinobu said When Miku heard Shinobu's voice, she immediately snapped back to reality and saw Shinobu in a store.

"Uh... Okay Shinobu-chan I'm coming w-" Miku didn't finish what she was going to say when someone bump to her and Miku hit the ground.

"Aw!" Miku said while the strange man
Miku just stared at him when he looked at what he bumped into, he would have been angry when he saw that it was an old man, he didn't apologize to her and quickly left and also because of his haste, he fell to the ground and Miku saw it, so Miku was still wondering what the old man fell.

"What's is that?" Miku asked herself when she looked at the old man's fallen thing she realized it was a book so she took it and tried to chase the old man so that she could return his fallen belongings.

"Hey wait up sir! You left something" Miku shouted to the old man Miku tries to chase the old man but after a few minutes she can't reach him.

When she couldn't find the old man, Miku decided to read the book to see what was inside it or what was written on it.

When Miku looked at the book, she saw a strange blue flower on the outside cover of the book.

"What kind of flower is this? This flower is strange..." Miku said with a confused look.

When Miku opened the book she saw on the first page about the flower and how rare it was.
.
..
...
....
.....
Page1
A blue spider lily flower is a rare flower that can only be seen once in the whole world because of the rarity of this flower that others once said that it can heal people with chronic diseases that no doctor can ever treat.

A doctor used to say that this flower can cure people with chronic diseases, but this flower can only be seen once in the whole world, many people say that this flower comes from a mystery that is a family with two children and the names of these two children are Blue and Lily.

The male child of the couple has hair that resembles a spider and the color of his hair is also blue like a flower and their female child also resembles a lily flower.

Even though their two children look like flowers, the people hate them because their family is cursed by a monster and while they are cursed, many people avoid them because their two children are the reason why people in the village are dying.

Because of their curse given to them by the monster, the life of the married couple became difficult especially for their two children because it didn't take long for them to name their two children after other people in their village, Blue spider Lily.

because the belief of other people in their village is that this flower indicates death and after life so they named it Blue spider Lily until one day when their two children were suddenly absent from their house when his wife looked at their garden and saw a beautiful flower planted in their yard.

When the wife approached it, she saw the flower's unique design and the woman saw that it resembles her two children who suddenly disappeared.

but many also say that this flower is what demons chase to walk under the sun.

When Miku read the word demons that she felt in her chest that it was not good that the demons were holding the book she was holding So she read what else was written in the book.

.
..
...
....
.....
Page 2

Demons are real, they don't just show up to people or socialize because what they want is to kill their victims who are so secretive that no one knows they exist.

But there are other demons that make faces at people and pretend to be people around them in order to find their victims, this kind of demons is difficult because they can change their form so they can look like people or pretend to be a person to their victims.

That's why it's too dangerous to go out at night because they are active in the dark waiting for their next meal.

There are demons that are just ordinary demons that lurk at night looking for food, but there are other demons that are stronger than ordinary demons.

And these kinds of demons are more demons than ordinary demons and have lived for several hundred years in the world and usually these kinds of demons are the most dangerous of all.

Because the leader or demon king himself promoted them to become his army and they will live for a long time in the world just like their demon king.

And they are also like the demon king who has a unique power that can destroy a village if they want to.

They are Upper Moon & Lower moon.

When Miku read this her whole body trembled, she didn't know that a demon could live for such a long time.

"What? I'm sure now I'll really believe about demons..." Miku said to herself and read another page in the book.

But no matter how strong they are, they also have weaknesses like the sunlight, they are afraid of the sun because it can burn them, so almost all demons will hide in their caves, all the windows and doors are closed so that the sunlight cannot enter.

When Miku read about this, Miku thought that Shinobu was a demon because when she was in his house where her clone took her, Miku saw nothing else inside the house but the light of candles that gave light inside the house, all the windows and doors were closed.

"So... Shinobu-chan is a demon?" Miku asked herself while holding the book.

Now that Miku knows that a demon saved her, Miku puts herself on high alert because she doesn't know that even if Shinobu saves her, he can hurt or kill her, moreover, he is very strange to her, she doesn't talk to him much and Miku is locked inside her room.

But Miku would rather be locked in her room than to be with Shinobu all day because she feels in herself that Shinobu has bad plans for her even though she saved her life.

So she continued reading the book and she read that there was a poison that could be used against demons.

.
..
...
....
.....
Page 3
Wisteria trees or Wisteria flower is one of the weaknesses of all demons because this tree is poisonous to their body and when they eat even a small amount of it they can weaken and worse die so almost all demons avoid this tree and many villages are also safe from demons attacks because their village is surrounded by wisteria trees.

So this tree is of great help to other people who know about demons because it saves them every time the night comes.

Miku stopped reading when she saw Shinobu looking for her in the village so she went out to an alley where she followed the old man earlier and the book she was carrying she hid where only she knew and she went to Shinobu.

"Shinobu-chan you are looking for me?" Miku asked Shinobu.

Miku tries not to be nervous talking to Shinobu because now that she knows Shinobu is a demon she can't help but be afraid of her.

"Yeah where did you go?" Shinobu asked Miku.

"Well... I just went to the flower shop here... I looked at flowers."

Miku explained to Shinobu but Shinobu didn't believe what she was saying but she just let it go and they continued walking while Miku followed Shinobu, she saw that on her right hand it was stained with blood so Miku's eyes widened when Miku saw that Shinobu had killed an innocent person in the village.

So Miku looked around the village, there were many people but no one noticed that Shinobu had killed someone in the village.

Until Miku was distracted when she heard a woman scream in the direction of Miku, her eyes widened when she saw a man who was lifeless.

The other people around panicked when they saw the man's lifeless body, so Miku's two eyes gazed at the figure of Shinobu, who was silent on the side and just looked at the corpse as if nothing had happened, then Miku gazed at Shinobu's hand to see that it was still stained with blood.

'I guees demons like you don't really have a heart... Even if you kill an innocent person.' Miku thoughts when she stare at Shinobu but quickly turn her gaze to other direction when Shinobu look at her.

"Miku let's get going..." Shinobu said.

Miku didn't say anything and just followed Shinobu. Before Miku left the place, she glanced for a moment before following Shinobu.

While they were walking in the village, Miku felt within herself that Shinobu was looking for a victim, so she asked her where they were going.

"Shinobu-chan, where are we going?" Miku asked her.

Shinobu remained silent and they continued walking. Miku sensed that Shinobu had something unpleasant planned for her, so she decided to stay quiet and observe Shinobu's every move.

After a few more seconds, Shinobu finally spoke to her. "Didn't I tell you that we have somewhere to go?" Shinobu said to Miku.

Upon remembering Shinobu's earlier statement about having somewhere to go, Miku asked where they were headed because she initially thought they were only going to the village.

"Yeah... You did mention earlier that we have somewhere to go... But where? I thought we were just going to this village?" Miku asked Shinobu.

At this moment, Miku was trying to cooperate with Shinobu because she now knew that Shinobu was a demon, similar to the one she fought with the previous night. Therefore, Miku was being extra cautious with every move Shinobu made, especially since she was now accompanying her.

Shinobu glanced behind her to see where Miku was and told her that whatever she would see in the place they were going to, it would be their secret.

"No... We're not just going to this village. There's another place we're heading to, but before we go there, promise me that when we reach that place, you won't tell anyone about it," Shinobu said to Miku.

Upon hearing about the unknown destination, Miku didn't know whether to be happy or scared because she had no idea where Shinobu was taking her at this moment. Moreover, Shinobu emphasized the need to keep the place a secret.

"Ah... Okay," Miku replied to Shinobu, and Shinobu just smiled at her.

As Miku saw Shinobu smile at her, her entire body's nerves started to run cold. She didn't understand why, but she felt her blood suddenly turn icy. Miku didn't know what was happening to her, but she couldn't forget the smile Shinobu gave her for the rest of her life.

Now, Shinobu was about to take Miku to the Demon King in order to bring their beloved Y/n into their world. All they needed to do was sacrifice Miku and her blood, so that her soul could time-travel to their world and never return to her own.

Miku's heart raced with fear and confusion. She didn't know what to do or how to escape this situation. She felt trapped and betrayed by Shinobu, who she had once trusted.

"Now then, close your eyes for me," Shinobu said to Miku, and Miku obediently followed.

As Miku closed her eyes, the first thing she heard was the sound of a biwa instrument. Shinobu instructed her to open her eyes, and as Miku did, her eyes widened at the sight of her surroundings. Everything around her had changed, and she found herself in a room where everything was upside down - the furniture, the walls, and even the stairs.

Miku, filled with fear, asked Shinobu where they were. She looked at Shinobu, who was seated on the tatami floor, hoping for an answer. However, to her surprise, Shinobu remained silent.

Miku's voice trembled as she asked Shinobu, "Shinobu-chan, where are we? What place is this?" She was scared and hoped that Shinobu would provide her with some answers. However, to her disappointment, Shinobu remained silent, leaving Miku with even more confusion and fear.

Now that Miku found herself in a different dimension, she realized the mistake she made in trusting Shinobu from the beginning. However, no matter what she did now, she felt helpless, as she had no idea how to return to the village.

How many more minutes will Shinobu continue to stare at her? Miku saw Shinobu's true intention towards her.

"Miku, relax. You're not going to die," Shinobu said to her.

But even though Shinobu said this to her, Miku's fear of being betrayed by Shinobu still didn't go away.

Miku didn't know whether to believe Shinobu's words or not when suddenly she heard a voice around her.

"Shinobu, do you have no mercy for her? You're scaring her. Our sacrifice hasn't even begun yet, and you're almost killing her out of fear," a female voice said.

Upon hearing the voices of the two women, Shinobu remained silent, unsure of where the voice came from. Meanwhile, Miku, filled with fear, looked around and suddenly heard footsteps approaching them.

When Miku looked behind her, she saw a demonic woman with white hair, the ends of which were yellow-green. She was wearing a black bikini with an obi slash on her hips.

Upon seeing the demonic woman, Miku became frightened, unsure of what she would do to her. Miku also noticed a kanji written in both of her eyes, which read "Upper Moon Six."

Upon seeing the demonic woman, Miku slowly backed away out of fear of catching her attention. The demonic woman looked at her figure before grinning.

"So, Shinobu, is this the woman you saved? From Zohakuten and his clones, who were supposed to bring her here?" the demonic woman asked Shinobu.

The demonic woman expected Shinobu to answer her question, but she remained silent and did not respond. Shinobu had no time to engage in conversation with a demon like her.

When Shinobu didn't respond, the angry demonic woman attacked her with a slash. However, to the surprise of the demonic woman, her slash caused Shinobu to bleed as if she were made of paper. The demonic woman was astonished at how Shinobu had managed to do that.

"Hey! Shinobu, you should respect me because my rank is still higher than yours!" the woman angrily said to Shinobu.

As Shinobu looked at the demonic woman, her eyes showed that her rank was no longer lower, but rather upper rank 4. The demonic woman was shocked to see that Shinobu's rank had surpassed hers.

"If I were you, I would just stay quiet, because if not, I will do to you what I did to Zohakuten and his clones. Do you want that?" Shinobu angrily said to Daki.

Upon hearing Shinobu's words, Daki felt a fear she had never experienced before.

"What is this feeling I'm experiencing around me? Is Shinobu really this strong now that she became Upper Moon 4?" Daki thought to herself as she stared at Shinobu's figure.

Meanwhile, Miku remained silent on the side, not wanting to get involved in the fight between the two demons, until Daki glanced at Miku with wide eyes upon seeing her resemblance to Y/n.

"They were right, you two really do look alike," Daki said to Miku. Miku didn't say anything and remained silent.

"Stay away from her, Daki, that's my warning to you!" Shinobu angrily said to Daki.

"Do you think I'm scared of you?" Daki asked Shinobu.

Daki was quiet when he felt the heavy presence approaching their room where the three of them were. When the sliding door opened, the two of them felt who entered the room, so they knelt down before the demon king.

Meanwhile, when Miku saw the demon king, her heart started beating rapidly and her whole body trembled in fear as it was her first time seeing the demon king.

When the demon king entered their room, Miku looked at the demon king first before looking at Shinobu. Before Miku saw the demon king, she saw how terrified Miku was of him.

"You brought her here too, Shinobu," the demon king said coldly to him. Shinobu didn't say anything else and remained silent.

"Yes my Lord." Shinobu said.

"Well then, now that the girl I've been looking for is here, let's begin the sacrifice then," said the demon king.

Upon hearing this, Miku couldn't help but tremble in fear because she knew she had nowhere else to go. The emotions she felt now were a mix of anxiety, fear, and anger. She was afraid that the demons would kill her and consume her, and above all, she was angry because she felt betrayed by Shinobu.

With intense anger in her eyes, Miku glared at Shinobu, for she had believed that he was a human like her, only to find out that she was a demon, just like the demon king. Despite the overwhelming anger she felt, Miku knew that there was nothing she could do at this moment. She was about to become a sacrifice to the demons for reasons she couldn't comprehend.

"Take her to my laboratory, Shinobu," said the demon king as he left the room where the three of them were.

Upon hearing this, Miku tried to run, but she was caught by one of Daki's slashes, preventing her from escaping.

"Just follow what the demon king tells you," Daki said to her while her entire body and mouth were bound with her slash.

"Release her, Daki. I was ordered by the demon king to take her to his laboratory," Shinobu said to Daki.

Daki became furious with Shinobu because ever since she became an rank, she was no longer afraid of her.

"Shut up, Shinobu! No matter who was ordered to take her to his laboratory, neither of us has any say in it because you're still a lower moon!" Daki angrily retorted to Shinobu.

Shinobu didn't say anything back to Daki because she didn't have time to entertain her pointless words. She endured Daki's mockery, even when it reached its peak and Daki reminded her of her sister, Kanae.

"So that's why your sister has a higher rank than you because you're weak. You're nothing like your sister, who can easily defeat you in a blood battle!" Daki insulted her.

Meanwhile, Miku was still trapped in Daki's slash when suddenly, the slash shattered like paper. Daki's eyes widened in surprise as her slash crumbled, causing her to release Miku. Fortunately, Shinobu caught Miku before she fell to the tatami floor.

"Next time, watch your words, Daki, if you don't want to get yourself in trouble!" Shinobu angrily warned Daki.

Daki glared at Shinobu as she held Miku in a bridal style, and they left the room, leaving Daki alone.

Shinobu left Daki alone in the room. Daki couldn't help but feel angry at Shinobu because no matter what Daki did to bring Shinobu down, it seemed to have no effect on Shinobu.

"Dammit! Dammit! Dammit!" Daki angrily murmured to herself.

"Dammit! Why can't I still make her fall on her two knees?!" Daki said to herself.

In Daki's anger towards herself, she destroyed the room where she was, using her slash out of extreme frustration. In the midst of Daki's rage, she heard the voice of her big brother.

"Dammit!" Daki shouted before her slash flew and destroyed the entire room.

"Daki?!" his big brother said to her, causing her to pause in releasing her anger.

Upon hearing the voice of his big brother, Daki didn't immediately speak and remained quiet.

"What's happening to you?" his big brother asked her.

"NOTHING!" Daki angrily replied to his big brother.

But even with just that response, his big brother knew that Daki was hiding her anger towards Shinobu, even though she didn't directly express it to him. It had been a long time since Daki held resentment towards Shinobu because, back when Shinobu was still human, she was the favorite of the Demon King until she became a demon like them and nothing changes.

"You know, even if you don't tell me, I know that you're angry at Shinobu... But now that she has become an upper rank like us, and even higher in rank, you need to respect her like the others," his big brother said to her.

Upon hearing this from his big brother, Daki became even angrier because it seemed like his big brother was defending Shinobu more than her.

"You really don't understand anything about me, big brother!" Daki angrily said to his big brother.

His big brother didn't say anything else because he knew that if he spoke further, it would only make his sister angrier at him.

"You know what, both of you can stay together!" Daki said angrily.

"Hayys, it's not like that... What I mean, Daki, is that no matter what you do to bring Shinobu down or whatever you're angry at her for, you still need to respect her like the others, even if she's just a lower moon now that dhe has become an upper moon," his big brother explained to her.

His big brother could only hope that Daki would understand him and the explanation he gave to his sister. His big brother knew that it was difficult to understand his sister, which is why there were many upper moons that she wasn't close to, apart from him and the other lower moons.

Even though his big brother explained to her why she needed to respect Shinobu, Daki still couldn't accept Shinobu. She also didn't know why she was so angry at Shinobu, but she felt that it had something to do with the fact that when you arrived in their world and got to know them, she felt that you would choose Shinobu over her. That's why Daki was so furious with Shinobu.

"I don't know, Big brother, why I'm feeling this way towards Shinobu... Ever since she became a demon, I've felt that when Y/n arrives here, Y/n will choose Shinobu over me... And I don't want that to happen," Daki said to his big brother.

Before long, tears welled up in Daki's eyes as she cried out of fear that the day would come when even you would hate her. Daki didn't want that to happen because she wanted you to feel comfortable and happy with her, just like everyone else.

Daki couldn't help but cry as she knelt down, thinking about the day his big brother would find out the reason why he was so angry. His big brother came out from behind Daki and tried to comfort his sister in the best way possible.

"Hey... Daki," His big brother said.

When Daki looked up, she saw his big brother patting his head, trying to calm her down.

As Daki's Brother looked into her eyes, Gyutaro could see how stressed and hurt his sister was. The tears in Daki's eyes were genuine, and Gyutaro knew that because he himself could tell when his sister was just putting on a show of anger. But when tears fell from her eyes, Gyutaro knew that she was truly hurting deep inside.

"B-big brother." Daki said As tears continued to fall from Daki's eyes, she didn't know what to say now that his big brother knew the reason why she was so angry at Shinobu.

"Shhhh, stop crying... Daki, I understand how you feel right now, because I've been thinking about it too... That one day, when Y/n comes into our world... I don't even know if they'll like me, you know why," His big brother said to her.

When his big brother said this, Daki's eyes widened because she knew exactly what his big brother meant by his words. It was evident in his appearance, so Daki was sure that when you saw his big brother, you would distance yourself even more, causing even more pain for Daki.

"Big... Brother, don't say that," Daki said to his big brother.

Gyutaro just smiled at her because he also felt that when you arrived in their world, you wouldn't like him because of his appearance. But even so, deep inside his heart, Gyutaro loved you so much because ever since you appeared in his vision, you were the only human who accepted him for who he was, regardless of his appearance. That's why Gyutaro loved you so deeply.

He also told this to Daki to calm her down and stop her tears because he didn't know how to comfort his sister. But Gyutaro's thoughts about you were genuine, with no hint of jest or insincerity. He hoped that when you arrived in their world and got to know him face to face, you would stay and accept him just as you did in his vision

"Big brother... Even if I'm the one that Y/n doesn't accept, I'll accept it as long as you're happy..." Daki said to his big brother as he wiped away his tears.

Upon hearing this from Daki, Gyutaro's eyes widened because his sister had never spoken like that to him or anyone else before. He was shocked by what Daki said because his sister herself stated that she was willing to sacrifice for his happiness.

"You know... I don't know if I can accept that, Daki," Gyutaro said to his sister.

Daki could feel the sadness and pain in her big brother's words, and it was the first time she truly realized how much he was hurting. She understood that no one could heal his pain.

"No, big brother, I can accept it even if it hurts me. I'll accept it... As long as I see you happy. I'm not saying this because I have a soft side... I'm saying this because I want to repay you for everything you've done for me... Because you're always there for me whenever I need you, and you're the only one who truly understands me..." Daki said through her tears to her big brother.

"Daki," her big brother whispered to himself. He didn't expect Daki to say those things because she had always been grumpy and sometimes hard to understand. But now, Gyutaro saw in her eyes how much she would rather be hurt than see him in pain.

Even though it's painful for Gyutaro to accept the truth, he chooses not to believe it because he knows that there will come a time when Daki, his sister, will be accepted.

"Shhhh... For now, don't think about it, Daki," Gyutaro said to his sister as he gently hugged her, slowly comforting her tears.

Meanwhile, Shinobu was carrying Miku in her arms. Miku remained quiet, her eyes observing her surroundings as Shinobu held her in her arms.

After a few seconds, they arrived in a laboratory room where the first thing Miku saw were the weird-colored liquids displayed in some cabinets. Some of them contained human organs. Miku wasn't sure if the organs in the jars were human, but she noticed a heart that closely resembled a human organ.

Once they reached the room, Shinobu placed Miku down and let her stand on her own. Shinobu noticed that Miku was deep in thought, realizing that she was angry with her for keeping her secret as a demon. However, Shinobu didn't care about that. All she wanted was to have You and be with you, nothing else.

As Miku observed the laboratory, Shinobu noticed her anxiety and fear towards the equipment in the lab.

"Is this the first time you've seen organs inside a jar?" Shinobu asked Miku.

Miku looked at where Shinobu was and stared at her with her eyes filled with anger. Miku could feel her anger towards Shinobu for lying about her true identity.

"I know you're angry with me now, but your anger won't change anything. Just follow whatever the demon king tells you," Shinobu demanded.

"If the demon king orders me to do something, I won't do it," Miku angrily replied to Shinobu.

Shinobu didn't react to Miku's words, knowing that even if Miku resisted the demon king's commands, she wouldn't be able to do anything against his. The demon king's orders would be followed, no matter how difficult.

"Don't worry, the demon king won't ask you to do anything disrespectful... You'll just be put to sleep," Shinobu said to Miku.

But even though Shinobu repeatedly assured her that this was all the demon king would do, Miku refused to believe her. She knew that no matter how many times Shinobu said it, the demon king had something evil planned for her.

"What do you need from me?" Miku asked Shinobu, still unsure of what they wanted from her. Shinobu answered without any hint of secrecy.

"It doesn't matter what we need from you... The truth is, it's not me who needs you, it's the demon king," Shinobu said to Miku.

But even after Shinobu said that, Miku still couldn't understand their intentions. It wasn't until she remembered what other demons, like Shinobu, had said when they attacked their village.

"You have the same hair color and eye color," those words were the first thing Miku remembered from the other demons. It made her wonder who they were referring to as her look-alike.

"Who are they referring to as my look-alike?" Miku asked herself, but no matter how many times she asked, she couldn't find an answer. That's when Miku glanced at Shinobu, who was also looking at her. In her eyes, Miku could clearly see lust and obsession. When their eyes met, Miku realized that Shinobu was the only one who could answer her question.

As Miku was about to ask Shinobu about what the other demons had said regarding her look-alike, Shinobu interrupted her.

"If you're going to ask me about what the other demons said to you that night, it's better to ask the demon king directly," Shinobu replied to Miku.

Upon hearing Shinobu's response, Miku had no choice but to ask the demon king herself. Miku felt embarrassed and shallow, as she herself had no knowledge of what was happening.

"Fine then!" Miku replied to Shinobu, and suddenly the sliding door opened. When it opened, Miku saw the demon king, who appeared to have transformed into a normal-looking person.

Behind the demon king, Miku noticed several women who were naked. Seeing the women behind the demon king, Miku immediately thought that they were slaves or humans. Seeing some of the women naked and covered in white liquid made her feel disgusted.

Miku covered her mouth, feeling nauseous from what she saw. The sight of the women behind the demon king, barely able to move, caught the attention of the demon king. He closed the sliding door behind him, his two red eyes never leaving Miku's figure, who was now on the verge of vomiting due to what she had witnessed.

"You don't need to be mean to Miku, Shinobu," the demon king said to Shinobu with a glaring gaze. Shinobu remained silent, clearly afraid of the demon king.

The demon king's eyes returned to focus on Miku, who was now feeling disgusted and about to vomit, struggling to control herself. While she tried to hold back her nausea, the demon king spoke to her.

"You don't need to vomit, Miku, just because of what you saw earlier. The same thing will happen to you when our darling arrives in this world," the demon king said to Miku as he walked towards a table in the laboratory, picked up a book, and briefly read it, while Miku struggled to regain control of herself.

"Do you know what will happen to you when Y/n arrives in this world? Don't you want to ask that? Because all you want to know is who Y/n is," the demon king said to Miku.

Even if Miku didn't ask what would happen to her in the hands of the demon king, she already knew that it wouldn't be good for her.

"Answer my question first before I answer yours!" Miku demanded from the demon king.

Shinobu admired Miku's bravery for speaking to the demon king, as even demons themselves were afraid to speak to him, but Miku had no fear.

"Wow, she's so fearless!" Shinobu said to herself while staring at Miku.

The demon king had no intention of answering Miku's pointless question because there was only one thing on his mind, and that was you.

Until the two crimson eyes of the demon king met Miku's gaze, he carefully looked at Miku's figure before returning to reading the book he held.

"I will answer your question... about your resemblance." The demon king said to Miku.

"I brought you here because I have a girl I will take from their world, and you will be the one in exchange." The demon king said to Miku.

Upon learning that the monster in front of her would actually take someone, Miku's fear and anxiety disappeared because she herself would be the sacrifice to make it happen.

When the demon king noticed that Miku had gone quiet, he answered her question with a smirk before closing the book he held and placing it on the table in front of him. He then looked at Shinobu and ordered to change forms.

"Shinobu, change your form, we will begin the sacrifice." The demon king ordered Shinobu, and she easily followed, transforming from her human form into a demon. Miku witnessed how Shinobu transformed into a demon.

Miku saw Shinobu's nails lengthen and turn dark blue, her skin became pale like a dead body, and she grew horns on her forehead. Shinobu's eyes changed, with kanji characters for "Upper Moon 4" appearing as her pupils.

Shinobu has taken on a new form, and Miku is now even more afraid to climb to another level because she is sure she will experience real pain.

"Don't worry, I promise you it won't be painful. And after this, you won't feel any pain once you are absorbed by one of my demons, Douma. You won't experience any pain," said the Demon King to Miku.

Miku slowly backed away and tried to think of a way to escape the room, but even as she thought of ways to leave, she couldn't find a way out because Shinobu was guarding her.

As Miku narrowed her eyes at Shinobu, she slowly approached her, causing Miku to back away.

"Don't make it harder for yourself, Miku," said Shinobu as she kept changing her form.

During this time, Miku couldn't think of anything else but how to get past Shinobu. When Shinobu grabbed her arm, Miku felt the coldness of her hand, like a revived corpse. She struggled to break free from her grip.

"I told you not to struggle!" demanded Shinobu, but Miku seemed unaffected by her words.

While Miku struggled in Shinobu's grip, one of her hands held onto something that she could use to hit Shinobu and make her let go. She quickly grabbed the object and hit Shinobu's head with force, causing her to release Miku. Miku took this opportunity to run towards the exit of the room where they were.

Meanwhile, the Demon King witnessed everything Miku did and followed her out of the room. The two crimson eyes of the Demon King were fixated on Miku's figure as she escaped. Once she was out of the room, he let her go, knowing that even if she left his laboratory, she wouldn't be able to escape the Infinity Castle.

"What an idiot!" muttered the Demon King to himself.

His two crimson eyes then narrowed at Shinobu, who was writhing in pain due to Miku's attack. The object Miku hit her with was a sharp item that contained a liquid inside. This liquid was an experiment the Demon King had been conducting for a long time, capable of weakening a demon. Seeing the results, he was pleased because he could use it on other Upper Moons to make them his own.

"What a waste of time!" said the Demon King to Shinobu.

In anger, he crushed Shinobu's body as punishment, as he despised failures. What happened earlier was a failure in his eyes, so he immediately punished Shinobu by crushing her body, enough to prevent her from regenerating immediately due to the severe damage she had suffered from the Demon King.

As Shinobu's body crumbled, blood spilled everywhere, painting the laboratory red. Shinobu tried to regenerate from the damage inflicted by the Demon King, but even in herself, she couldn't regenerate immediately due to the severe injuries she had sustained.

When the Demon King saw that Shinobu was struggling to regenerate, he didn't care because one of his biggest dislikes was a failure. In his eyes, Shinobu was a failure, just like Daki and the other female demons he held in his hands.

The Demon King walked out of the laboratory, leaving Shinobu alone and almost dying. He had no plans to give her his blood to regenerate because in his mind, the only thing running through his thoughts was to bring her back to their world while he followed Miku.

Meanwhile, Miku continued running, wondering where the exit of the Infinity Castle was. She looked around but couldn't see any exit that would lead her back to the real world. All she could see were upside-down rooms and stairs surrounding her.

Until Miku heard a voice, she looked around but couldn't see any demons. However, she could clearly hear the voice.

"Akaza-dono, let's have fun with our slaves!" said a voice. Miku looked to her side and saw a flat form where almost all the demons were gathered. When she saw them, she hid in a room where she could still see them. She peeked from the side of the room she was hiding in and saw a familiar demon.

With her two eyes, Miku saw the demons that attacked their village and killed her mother and two sisters. She also saw the demon who fought Shinobu that night. She saw them playing with several naked women, whom they referred to as their slaves.

When Miku saw this, she almost couldn't believe what she was seeing with her two eyes, ordinary people were being made into toys by a demon she was afraid of.

But Miku also noticed that their slaves seemed to like what the demons did to them and to their bodies. Miku almost vomited when she saw it with her own two eyes.

"Woah you are taste so Good. " Said a demon with green eyes and a kanji in its eye that is upper rank 4 When Miku saw this she remembered forever what that demon did to their village and family .

When Miku's two eyes narrowed around the platform, she saw its other clones who were also playing with the female slaves.

And He saw in front The familiar figure Of the demon king standing on the platform and observing His companions who were also demons like him.

While other demons were playing with their slaves, a demon approached the demon king and knelt down to show respect to the demon king while the others were having fun.

Until they all stopped slanging when they felt the heavy pressure around the platform and they knelt down when they saw the demon king in front of them just staring at them His eyes were full of anger even if they didn't say it The demon king is angry with all of them. He knows that this is the same. Of another upper moon, if the demon king is angry with them, why should they kneel down in front of him? Not even One spoke.

Not even the upper ranks said a word because they felt the anger of the demon king and they didn't want him to get angry with them because they knew that the demon king would get angry when it came to them and about serious things.

"You don't do anything but whip your slaves. You don't do what I ask you to do!" The upper rank demon king said angrily.

While Miku was just hiding in the room and peeking into the room where she was hiding, but what Miku didn't know was that the demon king knew where she was hiding.

"The woman I'm asking you to find is already here in the infinity castle, but not even one of you has thought to look for her!" The demon king said angrily to them.

Even one of His upper rank demons didn't say a word and kept silent. All they could feel was the anger of the demon king, the weight of its presence all around.

'I don't know why I made them upper ranks if they can't do a simple task' Thoughts of the demon king to himself while staring at His two red eyes on his upper ranks kneeling down in front him.

Until His two eyes narrowed on the slaves of his upper rank demons When the slaves saw The eyes of the demon king staring at them They trembled with fear because in just one moment They could die if they wanted The demon king knew they have nothing against.

Especially since they are just an ordinary human and are not capable of anything but just being their toy.

"You know what will happen to those girls if you don't obey my orders and you also know that when Y/n gets here you have no right to approach her until I say so." The demon king demanded of them.

When they heard this, everyone was shocked because there was only one person they wanted to be with, but only you and no one else. Now the demon king demanded from them that they can't come near you. This is not acceptable to other upper moons.

"That can't be, we also have rights to Y/n Tanjiro!" An upper moon He said angrily.

Tanjiro's eyes narrowed to the side and He saw who said to him before that none other than Sanemi was the one He disliked the most.

Nothing said that Tanjiro was different from Sanemi, but he just stared at him. Tanjiro's blood boiled while staring at Sanemi, so his one upper rank demon, Iguro, whispered to Sanemi.

"Sanemi show the same respect as the demon king." Iguro said to him while kneeling down and staring at the tatami floor, Iguro could feel the demon king's gaze in their direction so he kept quiet as he whispered to Sanemi what he wanted to say to him.

But instead of Sanemi doing what he said, he unleashed Anger towards the demon king.

"You're not the only one who likes Y/n, we're all so you can learn to share what you have!" Sanemi said angrily to Tanjiro.

To process Tanjiro's brain What Sanemi said to him rose His anger towards him unleashed The demon king His heavy presence on his upper rank demon caused wounds All over their bodies Especially Sanemi.

Veins burst out on Tanjiro's face because of Anger and His presence almost suffocated all his upper ranks who were in front of Him Now.

"Be with me whether you want to or not. You won't be able to get close to Y/n when she arrives in this world unless you can do what I say." The demon king said to him and narrow His two red eyes on the side where the slaves of the upper rank demon.

"Would you like us to eat them Lord Tanjiro-sama." His One demon with blonde hair said.

"Douma don't make the demon even more angry when you know what he means;" Another demon with black hair said.

"I thought you were smart? than that If you know what I mean, you won't ask me anything!" Tanjiro said to them.

"Oh Lord Tanjiro-sama was just a joke, right Akaza-dono..." Douma said as His rainbow eyes glared at the pink haired demon at his side.

"Shut up. The demon king has given the order so He already knows what to do." The One with two horns on his forehead and his hair in a ponytail said.

"Yoriichi is right, the demon king has already given the order, so you don't have to ask or say anything." Yoriichi's Gyomei said.

"Tsk!" While Sanemi was just looking at the tatami floor, he didn't think that the presence of the demon king could destroy his body.

What Miku didn't know The demon king knew where She was hiding Miku didn't even think for 1 second that she was in the territory of the demons and The demon king's home The infinity castle.

Until the size of Miku's eyes that narrowed The red eyes of the demon king in the direction of Miku where she was hiding so that Miku could see that she narrowed The two eyes of the demon king where she was hiding the size of his two eyes Miku.

And at that time, it was the first time she made eye contact with the demon king, so when she met the demon king's eye contact, Miku felt fear in herself and her vein came out of her arm, Miku could not understand what she feels when she meets the gaze of the demon king.

So she flinched and retreated to her hiding place when she felt her heart suddenly beat as if she would not understand.

"Fuck... He saw me I'm sure I'm done for!" Miku mumbled to herself while her one hand was holding her chest where her heart was Miku was trying to calm herself down but in her current situation Miku knew she couldn't calm herself down.

"I need to get out of here as soon as possible." Miku said to herself.

So she slowly stood up even though Miku could feel her two legs were shaking with fear as well as her hand so when she stood up she stared at the sale where she was peeking earlier.

Miku felt the weight of the demon king's presence so she slowly walked to the other room when suddenly her room where she was hiding was without its walls and the only thing left was the platform to see it said Miku as she froze in her position, she was unable to step one base because now all the demons on the other platform saw her.

When the wall of Miku's hiding room disappeared, all the eyes of the upper moon were staring at her, including the demon king.

"Woah Y/n-chan!" Douma said.

All of a sudden half of Douma's face was destroyed when Akaza punched him to keep him quiet somehow.

"Shut up!" Akaza said to Douma while Douma was able to easily regenerate from the wound he received from Akaza.

All of a sudden, Akaza's arm was cut and his blood was scattered around the platform where they were.

"You shut up Akaza! There is no respect for those who look down on you... If you want to regain the position as upper rank 2, fight Douma in a blood battle and then you will know if you really deserve the position of upper rank 2." Said Yoriichi's twin, Kokushibo.

Akaza couldn't say a word, he knew that he had nothing against Douma even if he used his blood demon art techniques on him, he still wouldn't tell him.

While Douma just smiled at the two of them because Douma knows that when Akaza challenges him to a blood battle he has no match for him and this is also what Douma is waiting for to happen so that he can kill Akaza for good.

"Don't scold him Kokushibo-Dono he's not at fault." Douma said happily before he went back to sitting on the tatami floor crossing his legs and looked at Miku where we were.

"For now let's focus on that girl." Douma said while licking his lips while his rainbow eyes stared at Miku's figure.

'Discussing!' Akaza mumbled while staring at the tatami floor before looking at Miku.

All of the Upper moon just stared at Miku where she was on the other platform while Miku could feel their gaze.

While Miku didn't know what to do now that the demons had seen her so she slowly glanced behind her where the demons were She saw their eyes staring at her Miku didn't know if will He be afraid because Miku Ang will see you their eyes mixed with obsession and possessiveness, lust, hunger.

So she slowly stepped to run but even if Miku wanted to She couldn't because Miku felt like something was stopping her from moving so Miku forced her to step When she suddenly heard What the Demon King said.

"Take Him and bring Him here!" The demon king's demand to his upper rank Demons and his disciples followed it without any complaint and when Miku heard it, suddenly it worked. Her to her to run while following her. because when she looked around she could see nothing but up side down rooms and stairs.

As Miku ran and looked for another room she could hide in. She didn't see any room she could hide in. She panicked even more now that the demon king's disciples were chasing her.

"Come here princess!" One of the demons said as Miku looked up at her, she saw the demon with big wings, the demon that Shinobu fought last night in their village.

"Little lotus come here let's make love!" Douma said to Miku.

"He can't get away from here He has nowhere to hide." Aizetsu said.

Miku ignores what the demons tell her to focus on her running until she is cornered by one of the demons.

Miku stopped. One of the demons appeared in front of her and the celling that it crashed into was damaged. So when she was in front of Miku, Miku tried to go in a different direction, but when Miku turned to her left and right, there was a demon on her. We are not far from him.

"Don't torture yourself Y/n." The demon said to Miku.

So she took a step backwards to get away from the demon in front of her but even if Miku wanted to run and get away from the monsters in front of her Now she couldn't do it either because they were already surrounding her.

"Just come with us Y/n you know we've been waiting for you for a long time." A demon said to Miku with yellow and red hair.

Miku doesn't know what the demons are going to tell her and about what they call Y/n, but even if Shinobu explains about you, Miku still won't let you fall into the hands of the demons. .

"Don't scare her, she will distance herself even more if you scare her too much." A demon with six eyes said. Its six eyes were just staring at her figure, so Miku couldn't help but shiver in fear.

"You scared him Kokushibo. That's not how to treat a lady." A demon with long hair said, Kokushibo stared at this. His six eyes were now focused on his one blood line demon, Muichiro.

While Muichiro just glared at his blood line, Kokushibo, Muichiro knew that he was having a hard time in the situation today because when he came to their world, he would share a lot with you.

Miku is just alert around her because at any time these demons can attack her.

"You're so cute in person!" Said a demon with pink hair.

"Stop Kanroji... She is not Y/n we need to remove Her heart and free Her soul so that Y/n can come here." Said One of the demons with two large snakes on its side.

"But Iguro, what I say is true." Defend Mitsuri to herself.

"I will never go with you and you will never get what you want!" Miku said to them.

Others were impressed by Miku because of Miku's bravery "I didn't think this girl was a coward either!" Sekido said.

"Sekido don't be harsh with our new pet and plaything." Karaku said to him while licking his lips.

"Our new pet Our new slaves Our new plaything!"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

86.1K 1.4K 18
The title says it all🙃 Ps this book and my other books are going to be edited a lot so I apologize in advance!😅 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ All rights res...
199K 4.4K 194
If the book is found to be unsatisfactory, we request for a peaceful leave as we would like for this book to remain toxic free and be absent of any r...
18.5K 171 33
!!!!THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED DUE TO LOSS OF INTEREST IN THE DSMP. THANK YOU.!!!! "ⁱ'ᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᵘʳᵗ ʲᵉˢᵗᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐʸ ʲᵒᵇ ⁱˢ ᵗᵒ ᵉⁿᵗᵉʳᵗᵃⁱⁿ...𝐘𝐎𝐔." That's...
253 3 20
"𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏, 𝒊'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎�...