FORGOTTEN FLAME - klaus mikae...

By alycialcver

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳FORGOTTEN FLAME ⤷ a Klaus mikaelson fanfic ---------------------- IN WHICH- Arabella salvatore retur... More

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
- 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

1.7K 56 3
By alycialcver

▎FORGOTTEN FLAME  ▎
»»———— act two. KATHERINE
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ━━ roses

Arabella had offered to help elena look after rose, seen as though she was dying from a werewolf bite. Bella felt guilty that she couldn't help, because she didn't know how to cure a werewolf bite. She didn't even know if there was a cure.

So Bella and elena helped rose towards Damon's bedroom and walked her towards his bed. "I'm a vampire. I haven't had a cold in five centuries." The weak Rose said as elena held a glass of blood, watching as Bella placed her down softly.

"Just get in bed." Elena said softly as Bella took of rose's cardigan.

"We don't get sick." Rose continued as Bella looked at the bite that was spreading. "When we die, it's fast and sudden. And it's certainly not drawn out with an illness." She said as Bella helped her lay down, pulling the cover over her.

"You're not gonna die." Elena shook her head as she still held the glass of blood.

"Such a human thing to say." Rose croaked out as elena looked around Damon's room. "You've never been in Damon's room before, have you?" Rose realised.

"Nobody's aloud in his room except from his daily flings." Bella sarcastically joked as rose smiled at the joke. Elena picked up a book as she scoffed, placing it back down.

"Now what you expected?" Rose jokingly asked.

"It's just a room with a bed." Elena shrugged as Bella sat on the edge of the bed, softly brushing stray hairs out of roses face. "Maybe I expected there to be silk sheets." She joked as the three girls chuckled.

"You're lucky, you know. Both of you." Rose looked up at the two. "No one's ever loved me the way you two are loved." Bella felt sympathetic as her other hand held roses hand.

"Well, I doubt that." Elena said as she sat beside bella.

"Trevor was my best friend. Nothing more. Spent all those years on the run from elijah. I just never thought it was a good idea to set up roots. The whole idea of family is not exactly compatible with being a vampire." Rose explained as bella looked down at her with a sad smile.

Arabella loved her family more than anything. She never wanted anything bad to happen to them. She cared for everyone. Even rose.

Elena picked up the glass of blood. "Why are you so eager to give it up?" Rose continued.

Elena sighed as she turned around. "I'm not giving up on anything. Here." She said as she passed the glass to rose, Bella helping her hold the cup.

"What do you call this whole deal with Elijah?" Rose said as she looked up at elena.

"I call it my best option." Elena shrugged.

"It's your easiest option." Rose argued softly.

"That's not fair." Elena shook her head as Bella bit her tongue.

"You think your witch friend destroyed the moonstone? I thought it would be better for Bella to do it." Rose looked down at their conjoined hands.

"I spoke with Bonnie. I know she had the help of another witch. I'm assuming it's elijahs witch, so, no, I don't." Elena sighed deeply.

"You really are determined to die, aren't you?" Rose asked her. Elena frowned as rose continued. "At least I ran. You're not even trying." Rose then softly closed her eyes as she passed the glass back to elena. "I'm so tired."

"Me and elena will leave you, so you can sleep." Bella softly smiled as she rubbed roses hand before getting up off the bed and following elena out of the room.

"No, stop, wait." The two turned to see roses eyes still closed, her hand out. "Tell them to prepare the horses." She said in a dream-state.

"It's okay, rose. But get some sleep. You'll feel better when you wake up." Elena said softly as she opened the door.

"Trevor, don't be so stupid." Rose sighed as she buried her head into the pillow. "We're never gonna make it there before the sun." She tossed and turned in the bed.

Then her eyes shot open as she groaned in pain. "Bella, Elena, I need more blood." She gasped as Bella quickly grabbed the glass of blood.

Bella helped her sit up as she passed the glass over to her. She drank the blood but choked it out, making Bella softly grab her arm.

She turned to Elena with wide eyes, not knowing what to do. Elena then ran towards Damon's bathroom as Bella whispered soft words to rose. She used her magic, trying to ease the pain, but the bite was too strong.

But in a blink of the eye, rose was gone. "Rose!" Bella turned around, seeing the confused Elena.

But Elena turned to see rose standing there, her glare fixated on Elena. Rose vamp-sped and gripped elena again the door, veins under her eyes.

"It's all your fault, Katerina!" Rose hissed as Bella didn't want to hurt her. "You, Katerina, you did this!"

"Rose, rose, it's not Katherine. It's elena!" Bella said as she placed a hand on roses arms, trying to make her let down of Elena. "It's not Katherine!"

Rose let go of her, her face full of guilt. "Elena?" She said as she backed up, bellas hand still on her arm. Elena nodded her head as rose breathed in and out. "Oh, my god."

"It's me. It's elena." Elena gasped as she looked up at Bella with wide eyes.

"Oh, my god, Elena. I'm so sorry." Rose cried as Bella ran her hand up and down her arm, trying to comfort her. "I don't knew what's happening to me."

"It's okay, rose. It's just your kind playing tricks on you." Bella said softly. "Let's just get you back to bed, okay?"

"My mind, I'm-" she ran a hand through her hair, tears brimming her eye lids.

"It was just for a second." Elena tried to reassure her.

"Im sorry. Don't be scared of me." Rose said with guilt. "Both of you, I don't want you to be scared of me."

"We're not, rose. But you need to rest, okay? I'll stay with you." Bella nodded her head as she placed rose back down on the bed.

"Im scared." She said as Bella sat down beside her.

"You're not alone. Me and Bella are right here." Elena said as Bella pulled the over over her.

"Here. Where's here?" Rose looked around with worry. Bella grabbed her arms as she gently shushed her.

"You're in Damon's bedroom, where you're safe." Arabella softly told her.

Rose breathed in as she started to cry. "I want to go home." She turned to Bella with pleading eyes.

"Tell us about it." Elena offered gently as Bella hummed.

"St. Austell. Thirty kilometres south of London. All fields and trees and horses." Rose said happily as Bella smiled, rubbing her thumb against her hand.

"Sounds beautiful." Elena whispered.

"When you live long enough, everything disappears." She sadly said as she closed her eyes. "So much time wasted. I just wish I hadn't been so afraid."

Arabella had fallen asleep, not noticing rose move out of the room until Alexa plopped down some clean sheets, waking her up.

"Where's rose?" Elena asked with wide eyes, making Bella jump up, looking around.

"She was just-" Bella pointed to the lace beside her, making her turn to Elena's with wide eyes as the two ran out of the room.

The two walked Into the living room, to see nobody. Elena pulled her phone out of her bag before bringing it to her ear. "It's elena, I'm worried about rose. I think you should come home." Then a thud was heard, making them snap their necks to the place it came from.

"Stay behind me." She told elena as they walked down towards the basement. They were silent as they walked down. Bellas eyes widened as she saw rose drinking from multiple blood bags.

"Oh, my god." Elena muttered. Rose then turned to the two, dropping her blood bad.

"Katerine." Rose hissed at elena, making Bella stand in front of her.

"Get to my room, quick." She told elena as rose charged at them. Arabella pushed elena up the stairs as elena almost tripped up the stairs.

"Rose, it's not Katherine. You're hallucinating." Bella told her as they ran towards bellas room.

Bella was quick to shut the door and mutter a spell to make a barricade. Rose confirmed to bang on the door as elena panted heavily. "You okay?" Bella asked as elena nodded her head.

They waited until a while, their backs against the door. Then the door tried to open. "Elena, I know that it's you and not Katherine." Rose spoke as Elena turned to Bella, the witch shaking her head. There was coughing from rose as Bella scrunched her eyes closed. "Bella, elena, I need you help. Please." Rose begged as Bella felt guilty.

Bella carefully opened the door, going first before elena could. Elena held a stake in her hand as she carefully followed bella.

They exited bellas room as they quietly made their way downstairs. They didn't realise the door was wide open until bella felt a breeze.

Bella spun around and froze as she realised the door was open. "Fuck." She muttered. She heard elena gasp as she quickly turned around to see damon.

"You two alright?" Damon looked at the two with a frown. "Where's rose?" He asked as elena shook her head.

"We don't know." Elena answered as she ran a hand through her hair.

Bella looked down at rose with sadness, brushing strand hairs from her face. Damon had found her and brought her back to the house.

"You wanna know something?" Bella spoke up as rose hummed. "Roses are my favourite flower." Bella grinned as rose let out a quiet chuckle.

"Why are you so nice to me?" Rose croaked out, making Bella frown.

"I care for everyone, vampire, human, doppelgänger." Bella sarcastically spoke as rose smiled. "You don't deserve this, you didn't deserve running for years just to live. You deserved a whole lot better, rose."

"You're the first person that's ever told me that." Rose smiled sadly, holding onto bellas free hand.

"You needed to hear it, rose." Bell told her. "It's the truth."

"You witches and your words." Rose shook her head, the smile not leaving her face. "You're too good for this world, you know that?"

"I've been told." Bella shrugged her shoulders. "But it's hard when you have vampires for brothers."

"But they love you, Bella. And you love them. That's what makes family, family." Rose said sweetly, tears gathering in bellas eyes. "Look out for Damon, okay. I know he'll act like he's okay, but he needs somebody."

Bella nodded her head as she gently pulled rose into a hug. "Look after yourself, Arabella." Rose said as she turned to the door to see Damon.

Bella pressed a soft kiss to her head as she gave rose one final smile, standing up and letting Damon into the room.

Bella looked at the sad Damon on the couch, making her frown. He had got rid of roses body and now he was drinking his sorrows away.

She sat down next to him and pulled her older brother into a hug, her head resting on top of his. Damon accepted the hug as Bella ran her hands through her hair.

"You'll be okay." She whispered to him as he quietly cried in her arms.

— MADSTERS NOTES

lil sad chapter, please don't kill me.

Nobody understands how much I've missed Bella. UGH I can't wait to write her and klaus' sarcastic remarks 24/7 so he better hurry up. And I can't wait to write Bella with the mikaelson, especially kol and Rebekah.

I've missed writing bels some much so ehehe. I hope you're all happy I brought her back and she is STAYING.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 1.7K 44
The Vampire Diaries Season One to Season Four The Originals Season One to TBD Kol Mikaelson x OC
241K 4.8K 13
-----➤ "You swore that you loved me but where were the clues?" In which a powerful yet unstable teenage witch is the soulmate to a man s...
126K 3.9K 31
"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀. 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗜 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝘀, 𝗜 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺." ...
245K 7.5K 29
𝑶𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒄 ~ (𝒂𝒅𝒋.) 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒈; 𝒃𝒆𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒚 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 "𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬...