Island of Storms [Sakura]

Por TheEmpress_Stella

After a major mission went horribly wrong, the Leaf shinobi were ordered to retreat and abandon those left be... Más

Thank you for choosing this story!
Chapter 1 | Urgency
Chapter 2 | Unease
Chapter 3 | Rouse
Chapter 4 | Adjustment
Chapter 5 | Strength
Chapter 6 | Small
Chapter 7 | Comb
Chapter 8 | Secrets
Chapter 9 | Enevaration
Chapter 10 | Missive
Chapter 11 | Decisive
Chapter 12 | Bizarre
Chapter 13 | Raid
Chapter 14 | Recollection
Chapter 15 | Map
Chapter 16 | Guilt
Chapter 17 | Breakfast
Chapter 18 | Vision
Chapter 19 | Repaired
Chapter 20 | Rebuild
Chapter 21 | Faith
Chapter 22 | Terror
Chapter 24 | Home
Chapter 25 | Cargo
Chapter 26 | Paint
Chapter 27 | Vase
Chapter 28 | Tears
Chapter 29 | Drinks
Chapter 30 | Midnight
Chapter 31 | Wisteria
Chapter 32 | Passage
Chapter 33 | Race
Chapter 34 | Curry
Chapter 35 | Visitor
Chapter 36 | Revival
Chapter 37 | Homecoming
Chapter 38 | Transfer
Chapter 39 | Flight
Chapter 40 | Confess
Chapter 41 | Arrival
Chapter 42 | Family
Chapter 43 | Honey
Chapter 44 | News
Chapter 45 | Greeting
Chapter 46 | Learn
Chapter 47 | Arrangement
Chapter 48 | Isobu
Chapter 49 | Mail
Chapter 50 | Paper
Chapter 51 | Report
Chapter 52 | Shuji
Chapter 53 | Taste
Chapter 54 | Succession
Chapter 55 | Care
Chapter 56 | Victory
Chapter 57 | Letter
Chapter 58 | Raikage
Chapter 59 | Conference
Chapter 60 | Resignation
Chapter 61 | Freedom
Chapter 62 | Hachidori
Chapter 63 | Land of Fire
Chapter 64 | Matatabi
Chapter 65 | Patient
Chapter 66 | Cabbage
Chapter 67 | Dinner
Chapter 68 | Head
Chapter 69 | Wedding
Chapter 70 | Return
Chapter 71 | End
Act II
Chapter 10 and Life Update

Chapter 23 | Anger

68 6 0
Por TheEmpress_Stella

Knowing that Neji had to die to be rid of the seal was not something that helped quell Sakura's anger. But seeing as how she had already found a way she might be able to get around it, she was set on it. She used chakra to slow his heart and lungs. She could hear Tenten's panic, but she had no time to explain anything to her.

Finally, his breathing stopped along with his heart, making the medic's anxiety even worse. Tenten let out a wail, thinking he was gone forever.

"Shh..." Sakura hushed, focusing on the seal. She watched it for what felt like an eternity before it began to fade. "Kakashi!"

The man turned all of his focus to the authoritative woman. "Put four hundred volts in your hands, right now!"

He was startled for a split second before nodding his head and frantically thinking back to how he was able to gauge such a thing. Another moment and blue licks of lightning crackled around his hands, though they were nowhere near the power of chidori. Sakura kept her eyes glued to the seal.

"Clear the area," she ordered, people instantly beginning to give her space. "Grandmother, please take Tenten inside."

The elderly woman complied and began walking the young woman toward the door with the help of another woman. "Kakashi, move to the other side of him. I'm going to try and revive him using normal means, but be ready to do as I say."

Kakashi gave a nod of confirmation and moved.

She returned all of her focus to the seal, removing her hands from the young man's chest and coating them in chakra. Kakashi ignored the fact that his skin was beginning to burn from prolonged exposure to the electricity, but kept quiet as burns could be healed.

The moment the seal's presence was erased from Neji's body, she quickly dropped her hands onto his chest, sending her chakra to his heart. She attempted for a few moments to restart it, but found that was not enough.

"Kakashi, with the electricity in your hands we're going to jump-start his heart," she spoke quickly. "What I need you to do is place your hands above either side of his chest and, when I tell you to, bring them down on his chest and remove them as fast as you can, got it?"

He gave a nod and positioned his hands above Neji's chest.

"Now." He dropped and retracted them immediately, causing Neji's body to convulse. Sakura placed her hand on his chest to check for a pulse before pulling away. Nothing. "Again."

He repeated his previous motion. Again, nothing. "Crank it to five hundred."

He concentrated and repeated before she checked again.

Kakashi and those watching grew worried as she kept her hand on his chest for a few moments longer than she had before. Though it washed away when the woman gave a relieved sigh, a smile on her face.

"We have a pulse." Those around them cheered, and Sakura pulled a scroll from her kunai pouch. "I'm so relieved that worked."

She breathed a breath of fresh air as she released a stretcher and a small collection of medical devices from the scroll.

╌❀✿╌╌💮╌╌✿❀╌

Kosai, Inari, and Shino had been at the rear of the back boat talking about the lessons the two boys would start on after the establishment of the village. Kurama had gladly passed the role of their teacher to the chakra beetle user after he had shown an interest in them.

Shino had been getting a basic idea about their ability levels in the different areas to see what needed to be worked on when they had heard Tenten yelling. Shino ordered them to stay where they were as he jumped to the roof and over to the other boat. He then dropped down from the cabin's roof to find Sakura and Kakashi over Neji. When his eyes landed on where the seal mark should have been, he crouched down and removed his glasses, placing a hand over his eyes.

"Neji?" Kosai murmured as he and Inari broke through the crowd. Shino gave a sigh as he heard the two asking people in the crowd what had happened.

"He just jumped off the roof holding his head..." a man said.

"Tenten jumped down after him and called his name, then he started yelling. She took off his headband and there was this green pattern on his forehead," a woman next to him continued.

"Then, Princess came and made him stop yelling, but then Tenten cried harder..." a little girl who helped clean the restaurant said, not understanding what was going on. Kosai looked at Neji and Inari looked down.

"Tenten said something about... Hiashi killing him..." the woman finished, holding the girl close to her.

Kosai's eyes filled with anger and he clenched his fists. He had learned about the seal used in the Hyuga clan a few years prior when one of his classmates had received it. The thought caused his anger to grow as a short time before everything had happened he had learned that the Hyuga clan had announced they would stop using the seal.

He wondered how people could practically mark their family members for death. How they could see family members as less than themselves. It disgusted him, and he couldn't imagine how his classmate had to go through such a thing.

"Save your anger," Shino muttered, placing his glasses back over his eyes. "I understand how you feel, but this isn't the time or place..."

Kosai took a deep breath and nodded.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

416K 14.5K 30
Forsake- to quit or leave entirely: Forsaken- abandoned or deserted. Naruto Namikaze, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno. Three members of team seven...
6.5K 120 15
March 16th 2018, story is under editing to make sense. (This was my first ever fanfiction. And is still unfinished.) July 19th 2019, story will be li...
156K 4.6K 32
Weak.... Is that what you want to be called all your life? Sakura, Ino, Hinata, Tenten and Temari have left their village to train together and get s...
193K 5.3K 18
(Highest Ranking: #4 in anbu) *Edited summary* Uzumaki Naruto is an enigma, he is quiet, orders random people around expecting them to follow those o...