Impassioned Psychopath

Af silentecos

"I get jealous over anyone who comes near you. I Don't want to let you out of my sight for even a second, eve... Mere

Author's Note
Chapter 1: Four Years On
Chapter 2: Pinefall Island
Chapter 3: A vistor on Island
Chapter 4: Incounter
Chapter 5: Baby Austin
Chapter 6: Phone Call
Chapter 7: House Guests
Chapter 8: Reunion
Chapter 9: Roomies
Chapter 10: Off To Work
Chapter 11: Whore
Chapter 12: Ginger
Chapter 13: Nate
Hiatus
Update
Chapter 14: Amanda
Chapter 15: INSECURE
Chapter 16:Wingman?
Chapter 17:Ramon
Q&A
Chapter 18: MOM
Chapter 19: Confession
Chapter 20: Ethan
Chapter 21: Therapy
Chapter 22: Anger
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24:Sleep Over
Chapter 25: Leo
Chapter 26: As Planned
Chapter 27: NYC
Chapter 28: The Mansion
Chapter 29: Few Months..
Chapter 30: Big Brother
Not An Update
Chapter 31: At The Hospital...
Chapter 32: Escaping
Chapter 33:Wishes
Chapter 34: Betrayal?
Chapter 36: presents
Chapter 37: Break
Chapter 38: Picnic
Chapter 39: Mi cielo
Chapter 40: Rage Blackout
Chapter 41:H&Z
Q&A
Chapter 42: Damage Control
Chapter 43:A Baby?
Chapter 44: Captivity
Chapter 45: Girls night...
Chapter 46:Day Break
Chapter 47: New adventure
Dear Reader(s)
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 35:Birthday Party

509 25 26
Af silentecos

Amanda's POV

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Hunter, happy birthday to you" I sang as I walked closer to him with the cake in my hand.

"Happy birthday" Zack screamed throwing confetti at Hunter.

"What's wrong, you aren't saying anything, are you alright," Skylar asked.

"How could I be alright when you guys soaked my bed, I understand you were trying to wake me up but pouring a bucket of cold water on me at midnight isn't cool" Hunter complained.

I laughed looking at him pacing about as he dried his hair with a towel.

"That was all Zack" Skylar said with a laugh.

"Come on, don't be so touchy, today is your birthday. We stayed up just so we could be the first to wish you at midnight" Zack explained.

"He's right. Besides the mansion has a lot of other rooms you could sleep in. Come on I bought this cake for you, cut it" I ordered.

I grabbed his hand and took him to the coffee table then handed him a knife to cut the cake.

The cake wasn't anything fancy, it was a single-layer velvet cake. Hunter glanced at the cake then everyone else.

"Thank you, I really appreciate the effort behind this. I wish that we'll always be together" He spoke up.

"Hey don't say your wish out loud, it might not come true" Skylar commented.

"I'll make it come true one way or another" Hunter replied.

He cut a small piece of cake and then fed it to me.

"Happy birthday, may you have many more birthdays to come" I wished.

I grabbed some cake and fed him.

"As long as you're with me it will always be a happy birthday" he commented.

He grabbed my hand and started licking my fingers.

"How sweet," He said staring into my eyes.

My cheeks quickly heated up. I snatched my hand away, my heart was beating like crazy, I was sure he could hear it. He moved closer to me holding my hand again.

"Don't start making out, when we are still in the room. Anyway, what's going on between you two" Zack asked.

"What do you mean," I asked. Hunter was still holding onto my hand

"Are you two a couple again or friends with benefits? I don't know, as someone who has seen your relationship grow from the beginning, somehow, it feels like you are treating each other as more of friends than lovers especially Amanda, it's actually painful to watch. Shouldn't you make it official, ask each other out, it might feel organic then" He replied grabbing some cake.

'What does he mean by that'

"Shut up, you're probably the problem if you see it that way and Is there any need for all those formalities? I find them time-wasting right now" Hunter asked.

'He's right, asking each other out it's just a formality but for some reason I feel upset hearing that'

" Amanda, are you okay? You suddenly got quiet"Skylar asked.

I flinched suddenly being pulled out of my thoughts.

" uh, of course, I'm just sleepy.  It's still midnight, I think I'll go rest. It will be a busy day today, I'll need a lot of energy "I replied.

Without waiting for a reply, I quickly stood up and hurried out of his room.

" what's wrong with me, why am I being so moody? He didn't even say anything wrong "I asked myself as I entered my room.

Instead of being overjoyed because I got reunited with Hunter, I felt anything but happy. We agreed to try and fix our relationship together but I didn't think I could do it.

I was filled with anxiety, guilt, and anger. For years I had let Ethan fool me, I was going out with my fiancé's elder brother, while he was suffering, scared and confused, I was seeking refuge in the arms of the man who caused him all that pain.

The same man who killed my sister and separated me from Hunter, I felt disgusted with myself, I felt dirty and insecure. Every time Hunter said something sweet or did these little things for me, it didn't make me feel happy in the slightest, it only made me feel more guilty and scared.

Hunter's anger for Kira originated from her going out with his father, the idea that one day  Hunter would find out I did something similar and he came to hate me, if one day he began treating me the way he does Kira, the very idea terrified me.

'I hate myself so much'

I sat down on my bed and hugged my pillow.

'I know I can't hide it forever, one day he's going to find out and hate me'

'What do I do'
_________

"Hmm, is that really him or just a double" Mandie asked staring at Hunter.

A few days before the party, the news that he was still alive was released and had been the talk of the town, it sparked a lot of talk and speculations.

The guest list suddenly grew twice as long. For a man who was always cold and manipulative with anyone outside his house. I was beyond shocked when I saw the number of people who wanted to squeeze themselves in just to see him, the venue changed four times, and we had to look for a bigger hall to accommodate everyone.

Turns out he had a lot, and by a lot I mean a lot of reputable acquaintances. For a guy who was always uninterested in people he sure had a talent for drawing them in.

Since the party started and he was shown to the public the guests and media were all over him drowning him in questions, I think they actually forgot the point of the party was for his birthday.

"You think we got a look-alike" Zack answered Mandie.

"I just find it hard to believe he's still alive" Mandie commented.

Mandie read the news online and literally dropped everything and flew there just so she could see it for herself, she even drugged Austin in all that. He looked so bored there, he kept trying to reach for my hair.

I got him from Mandie's arms.

"Aww, are you bored here surrounded by all these Boring adults," I asked.

"Luke had work so he couldn't come along and there is no one to leave him with" Mandie commented.

"I'm glad you brought him along though," I remarked showering Austin with kisses.

Austin grinned showing his four little teeth.

"Oh my god, he is so cute" Skylar commented holding Austin's hands.

"I love how small everything is about you. I could just eat you up" she added playing with his cheeks.

"You like babies," Mandie asked.

"What's not to like about them, I find them really adorable," Skylar asked.

"Try saying that after dealing with Temper tantrums and diaper changes" Mandie stated.

I chuckled.

"But I think all that is worth it, in the end" I commented.

"Skylar do you mind if I steal you away for a moment," Zack asked.

"Uh of course not—I'll be back girls. Bye Austin" Skylar said walking away with Zack.

"So that's his new girl huh? He looks totally smitten" Mandie asked.

"Huh? Oh did Zack tell you" I asked.

"No but I can tell they are dating, it's so obvious what I don't get is why they are trying to keep it a secret" She commented.

"It's a long story" I answered.

"Then why don't we go out tomorrow morning, you have a lot of explaining to do Ms Amanda," She said staring at me with a stern look.

I averted my gaze. I chuckled nervously.

"Austin save me, your mother is going to squeeze the life out of me tomorrow," I said to Austin who was just staring at me.

"No one is gonna save you, why didn't you tell me Hunter is alive, how long have you known, who exactly is that girl with Zack I only know her name but what's her story, who did your hair and makeup and that dress, who tailored it for you. I need to know everything" she said excitedly.

I laughed.

"Let's just focus on the party, oh hey did you see the dessert table, they really outdid themselves didn't they," I asked.

"Tell me about it, and did you notice all the VIPs at the party? That idol who sang happy birthday for Hunter earlier, she's my absolute favorite, I can't believe Luke is missing this. Do you think she would allow me to take a picture with me" She asked.

" I think so, there is a photo studio by the entrance, have fun. I can keep an eye on Austin if you want"I said.

I started showering him with kisses again.

"You and I are going to be together right, we'll have so much fun," I asked.

"Oh, what's this, cheating on me in plain sight? How bold" I heard Hunter's voice behind me.

I slowly turned and found Hunter towering over me.

"You finally make your appearance" Mandie commented.

"My lover is being snatched from me so I got the chance to slip away. Long time no see" Hunter commented.

Mandie greeted him with a hug.

"Happy birthday. Today is your special day so I won't nag but I'm coming for you Mr Craver for everything you've made my Amanda go through" Mandie assured.

Hunter chuckled.

"I'm free any day these days, I'll be waiting to hear more about your Amanda" He assured.

He turned back to me and stared at Austin.

"Who's this little guy," he asked.

"This is my son Austin, you missed a lot while you were gone, even my wedding with Luke. You have competition now and he's fierce, he really loves Amanda, he doesn't even want to let go of her" Mandie teased.

"Hmm Luke?.... I see, this little man is quite smart using his size as an advantage to get close to Amanda, hmm characters I thought Zack's son would have.you sure this isn't your kid with  Zack" Hunter commented.

Mandie laughed.

He got Austin from my arms and stared at him, Austin just stared at Hunter in awe. I thought Austin would start crying because Hunter was intimidating and all but instead...

"DA DA" Austin spoke staring at Hunter with a grin.

The three of us stared at Austin shocked.

"Did he just...." I started then trailed off

"He said his first word" Mandie screamed.

He got him from Hunter and hugged him.

"Oh my god, Austin can you say Mama? Aww Luke is going to freak out, took you long enough" Mandie said.

"DAaa daa" Austin called trying to reach for Hunter.

"Huh, Austin he's not your father. Aww, I can't believe you said your first word. You want him to be your daddy huh" Mandie commented

Hunter couldn't look any more disinterested in the child who was crying for him. I tucked at his arm.

"Hey dada why are you being so cold, he's crying for you. He just said his first word thanks to you. Offer to carry him, he's crying for you anyway" I whispered.

"I was just trying to get him off you, who knew he'd see me as his father" Hunter whispered back.

"Ahh shh Austin, calm down—Hey I'm going to take a walk outside to calm him down" Mandie stated before walking away.

"She should have left that thing home" Hunter commented

"Were you seriously jealous of someone you can hold in one hand?" I asked.

"He's still a boy no matter the age or size" Hunter answered back.

I laughed, He gently cupped my cheek gently rubbing it.

"The truth is, seeing you holding that child looked so natural it made me wonder what you'll look like holding our kid. I got jealous on our future children's behalf" He commented.

"Huh"

"Our kid will be more cute obviously. I do hope our first child is a girl, uh she'll be really beautiful if she ends up looking like you" he commented.

"You want to have children with me," I asked.

"Of course, I find some aspects of children really annoying. Honestly, I don't think I ever planned on having children until I met you. I want to know what a baby version of you would look like" He said then hoisted me up.

"Hey Hunter put me down people are watching and you'll wrinkle my dress" I scolded wiggling out of his hold.

"I will if you kiss me," He said.

Some people were already taking photos of us, I was feeling very embarrassed, more and more people were staring to stare.

"Hunter, please, this is embarrassing" I pleaded hiding my face.

"are you scared I'll drop you, you don't have to worry my strength has improved a lot—"He started but when he saw my face he kept quiet.

He gently put me down.

"Did I go too far, I was only teasing you. You've been avoiding me since earlier I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" he apologized.

"No its—"

"Is it about what I said earlier when Zack asked about our relationship? Did it bother you that much? Are you mad, even earlier you were avoiding me. I just said it to shut him up, I don't mind asking you to be my girlfriend a million times over" he asked.

I shook my head.

I wrapped my hands around him, hiding my face

"Why are you assuming all that. I was just embarrassed because people are staring at us" I confessed holding him tightly, my entire face felt hot.

He started laughing.

"Who cares about them, just focus on me, It's my birthday, I should be the center of your attention" he ordered.

I pulled away and he cupped my cheeks then captured my lips.

"Wait—Hunter—ouch"

He bit my lip, not too hard to make me bleed but it hurt non the less.

"I've been holding back all day, please don't stop me. If I knew holding a grand birthday would require me to stay away from you I'd have agreed to a small party" he said staring into my eyes.

He held my hands then captured my lips again, when he pulled away he rested his forehead on mine.

"Why did you want to hold a grand birthday anyway. You don't even like noisy places. I was so scared thinking you planned something dangerous for tonight." I commented.

He grabbed my hand and planted a kiss on it.

"I wanted to show off a little" he confessed.

"To Who," I asked staring up at him.

"Don't worry about that, " he said.

'Who is he talking about? It couldn't be'

'Don't tell me, Hunter planned this party knowing his brother will be here'

'What if Ethan really is here'

My heart was beating like crazy just thinking of what could happen if Ethan really was there.

I turned to my side to scan the place but Hunter cupped my cheeks keeping my gaze on him.

"Where do your eyes want to wander off to, I'm right in front of you. If you want to get lost, do it while staring into my eyes. Don't take your eyes off me" he ordered with a smile.
_____

Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

And/or

Share ✌

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

34.8K 609 33
"I could kill you," he grins holding the gun to my temple. "I wouldn't be scared," I reminded him. He trails the gun under my chin lifting it, allowi...
1.5M 49.4K 37
BOOK TWO OF THE BLACK SERIES *CANNOT be read as a stand-alone* -- "I mean, let's face it, Hayden," Casey said with a humourless laugh, looking away f...
221 1 30
As we sit there by the camp fire, she starts telling me that she is not afraid of she just wants to understand my motive. "I have this urge, like I...