Born Sinner

By B_too_drippy

I fell in love with a drug dealer More

Hey
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14 (book 2)
15
16
17
18
19

6

613 23 3
By B_too_drippy

Eve Brown.

"Where the hell are you going looking that good?"my mama asked looking me up and down.

"I'm going on a date."

"Who's the special guy?"

"Just a guy I met at a party."I said walking towards the front door to open it.

"Wow, you look great."Dmitri said as soon as he saw me.

"Gotta make an impression." I moved aside, giving him room to come inside.

"I got this coomax earlpeice, it's virtually undetectable, I just need to put this on you."he said moving my hair aside.

The awkward silence filled the room as he situated the earpiece "I promise you, you are safe."

"Am I Conan?"I asked "am I really safe because you know that one mistake and I'm dead."

"What are you talking about baby?"My mom asked "why would you not be safe."

"You haven't told her?"Dmitri questioned.

"It's nothing I'm just saying in general."I back tracked "I should probably get going."

"Should I drop you off?"

"I don't think my date would like that."I said as I walked through the front door.

I went into my ride and it took me to my desired destination.

I went passed security because they knew he was expecting and I made my way to inside.

I knocked but I got no response, so I just twisted the knob and it opened.

I walked around the house, calling out for him, just to find him in the dining room.

"You came."Saint stood up and walked towards me with a look on his face that I couldn't quite place.

"Why wouldn't I?"I asked as he tried to kiss me but I moved back "you know what it is and you know what it ain't, can I sit?"

He sighed "go head."

We both sat down and in that moment I could already feel myself yearning for him but tonight is the night that I compose myself.

"What's your name?"

"Are you serious?"I blinked at his absurd question.

"Yeah and ion wanna hear Evelynn cause we both know that's bullshit."

"Oh so you ran a background check on me."I mumbled, I hope Conan and the guys removed anything that associated me with cops.

"Ofcourse I ran a background check on you Shakira Aneesa Brown."

"Then I guess you know my name."

"Why change it."he asked.

"It's too much trauma behind that name, I go by Eve now."I smiled "please call me Eve."

"Eve is a weird choice, it's so many names in the world and you chose Eve, shit you could've chose Eva"

I'm gon ignore that.

"Is this what you do? Get a girl who knows how to please you, string her along and keep her around until your satisfied then dump her when you find a better replacement?"

He laughed "I've never met a girl who knows how to please me, let alone take it but you on the other hand...you special."

"How so."

"You just know how to handle it."he chuckled "you give it to a nigga real good."

"You ain't bad yourself."I mumbled trying to poke at his ego because he was good, Ian had dick like that..he made me feel like the first time.

"I'm finna throw a party, next week you invited."

"I kinda wanna stop dealing."I said "does that make me still invited to your parties?"

"Yeah it does, if you ain't dealing then what yo business is?"

Rule number 4 avoid a question by answering a question with a question that is more relevant to the situation.

"Why do you throw parties every other week?"

"Baby these parties ain't real parties they Auctions for drug deals in disguise..why you think the guest list is handpicked by me?"

"Why'd you pick me?"I asked.

"You just turned me on, you pretty, you look innocent, you look like a virgin and you deal downtown..that's sexy as fuck."

"What is this Saint? What are we really doing? because I'm really confused."

"I would be upstairs putting it in your cervix but you don't wanna have sex with no strings attached."he said making me laugh.

"No strings attached? Saint you literally hunted me down and you found me and on the day you found me you couldn't wait to rip my clothes off"

"I guess you fine."he shrugged.

"Tell me about yourself."

His face went so blank so quick "what do you mean by that? There's nothing to say."

"Let me start, let's have a normal human interaction."I stood up and went to the other end of the table where he sat and sat next to him.

"I'm Eve nice to meet you."I extended my hand.

"Saint, Saint Santana."

"See? That wasn't hard"I laughed "what do you like to do?"

"Fuck."

"Is fucking the only thing you prioritise?"I asked "because you're missing out, you need to go outside and climb trees."

"You wanna know?"

I nodded.

"I'm only opening up to you because you got some bomb ass pussy and I genuinely want to keep you around."he said "but anyways I lost my virginity at 11 to a prostitute."

Taken aback I didn't know what the hell to say.

"My daddy hired her, so she could 'make me a man' so when a nigga was 11 he was getting in on with a 30 year old, my shit wasn't even big enough to fuck with"

"That's rape no?"I asked "I'm sorry."

"Nah it's cool don't worry I forgave him then I killed him."

"You killed your dad?"I asked again to emphasise it so Conan could pick it up incase he wasn't listening.

"That nigga was tripping he had to go but enough about me what about you, let me in on sum..is sex the only thing you prioritise?"

"I mean no, I am having dinner with you."I laughed "but I'm not one to fuck everytime but with you I might."

"You might huh?"

This man is too fine.

"If I keep dealing would you supply me?"

Saint licked his lips "I will, only if you answer one question."

"What is it?"

"Who sent you here."

I choked on my own spit unnoticeably "what are you talking about."

"Evelynn who sent you here, you a cop or something?"

I played it cool and chuckled "you invited me back here and this is what you wanna do? Falsey accuse me?"

He stared at me and I maintained the eye contact.

"Nah I'm just fucking with you."he laughed.

"Why would you even think that."

I didn't know."he shrugged "you move like one, but because I think I might have a thing for ya I'm gon' act like I can't see, but if you are a cop baby I'll hunt you down and slit your throat open and I'll have yo mama watch cause ain't nothing that I hate more than a betrayal...leave right now if you police, I like you and as a law abiding citizen I wouldn't want to hurt you"

My heart was pounding out of my chest at that moment, I cleared my throat "I told you, I ain't the feds."

"Aight, I believe you, how much supply are we talking."

"I got 20k, 20k worth of cocaine would do me good, whatever amount you give me, I'll double it and sell it, 40k profit."

He smirked "ain't nothing that I love more than a girl who knows her shit, tomorrow.. I'll send you the location ion keep my shit in here, these cops be raiding me like they gon' find something"

"Can we shake on it."I asked.

"I could break yo back to it."

"Uh no."I smiled "I told you I ain't selling myself short for you anymore, you wanna touch me? Work towards it."

Honestly I would love to fuck this man from sunrise to sunset but that would be me abandoning the mission.

I was catching feelings for him, it wasn't good, I never want to choose between him and my freedom.

"Aight no more drug talk what we doing."

"Nothing actually, I'm leaving."I got up and so did he.

I walked towards him and hugged him, he rested his hands on my lower waist.

"See you tomorrow."I said looking at his lips when we pulled apart.

He got the hint and tried to kiss me but I blocked it.

"So I can't even give you a kiss?"

"Who's taking me home?"I avoided his question.

"Omar over there."he pointed.

"Goodnight Mr Santana."

Walking away I could feel the soaking in my panties.

I was tempted to turn around and fuck him on that dinner table but I couldn't do it.

I need to stick to the plan but atleast he agreed to show me his warehouse where he stashes his stuff.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

703K 29.1K 33
DOWN IN THE VALLEY WHERE THE GIRLS GET NAKED !
158K 5K 22
When the life of a not so average Stripper and a not so average Street nigga cross paths they create a extraordinary story. In the midst of falling i...
105K 2.2K 42
A'moura Graduated College for nursing and went to cosmetology school and now is a registered nurse and is trying to open up her own hair and nail sal...
534K 17.5K 27
"๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜จ๐˜ข ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ" ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜บ 2021