Bad Idea! ๐™˜๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™– ๐™™๐™š ๐™จ๏ฟฝ...

By Eliza4reads

"๐˜›๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๏ฟฝ... More

Cast
More about Aurelia and Jazlyn
Playlist!
Danger Force Awakens
โ™ฅ eliza speaks โ™ฅ(NOT A CHAPTER)
Say My Name
โ™ฅ Eliza Speaks โ™ฅ(NOT A CHAPTER)
โ™ฅ Eliza speaks โ™ฅ
โค๏ธEliza Speaksโค๏ธ

Captain Mayonnaise

235 5 0
By Eliza4reads

(Outfit up top but with white or red converse if you don't like it you can change it<3)

(3rd person pov)

In the SW.A.G classroom everyone was sitting on bouncy balls while ray is watching them while holding a bat. Chapa accidentally shoots a lightning bolt almost zapping ray "Alright, that's enough!" Ray says making them all stop  "How'd we do?!" Bose says before chapa slipped off the ball  "Whoops." She says making Riley roll her eyes "Poorly." Ray says "Can we practice tonight and re-take this test tomorrow?!" Mika says anxiously "This wasn't even the test! I just thought it'd be fun if you guys sat bouncy for a while." Ray says "Why don't you sit bouncy if you think it's so easy." Chapa said "Nah the real test is about to begin." He says zapping all the bouncy balls making everyone fall to the floor "Finally." Bose said getting up from the floor riley groans while standing up "Don't ever give up." Mika said standing up from the ground "I feel duped." Miles says "Who can tell me the easiest crime to commit?" Ray said

"Jaywalking."

"Jay-dancing."

"Stealing my phone."

"Stealing candy from a baby"

"White collar crime-- rarely prosecuted."

"You're all wrong! Except for Miles and Riley. Now, I'm talking about a crime that's so easy it's like taking candy from a baby SCHWOZ!" Ray says and Schwoz comes out wearing a baby outfit holding a big lollipop.  "I am baby. I loves me lolly. And I hope no one takes from me." Schwoz says making riley laugh "So you want us to stop you from taking candy from a baby?" Mika asks ray "Oh, not me. I'm far too good a person for that. You're stopping..." Ray said turning around putting a fake mustache on "Roy!" he said  in an evil voice "Roy?" Miles questions "It's Ray, but evil! And I hope he no takes me lolly!" Schwoz said licking his lollipop "Oh, Roy's takin' that lolly. Unless somebody... stops me." Ray said Chapa stepped in front of ray "Get zapped!" She said throwing a lightning bolt at ray and missing "No." Ray says "Okay, maybe not. Maybe this one" She said hopeful throwing another lightning bolt at him 

"Miss!"

"This one!"

"Miss!"

"You're dodging."

 "Miss."

"Stop, stop dodging!"

 "Didn't even have to dodge. Roy don't dodge." He said in his evil voice, Chapa tried zapping him again but it hits the board and bounces off of it hitting Schwoz "Aiiiiiieee! Oh!" Schwoz said "Dangit!" Chapa says "You failed to stop Roy. NEXT!" Ray said as chapa walked over to where mika, riley, and miles were, Bose stands in front of ray "Did it get a little cloudy in here? 'Cuz I think a brainstorm's a brewin'.." Bose says "Sick entrance line. Roy approves. Let's see how you do with the execyoosh." Ray said with his evil accent bose picks up a bat with his telekinesis and it moves slowly "Kay, How's that supposed to stop Roy?" Ray said confused  "Whack him, Bose!" Riley and Mika encourage him and he swings the bat barely hitting him "Sorry guys. One more grunt and I'd have to change my pants again today." Bose said  "Thanks for the weapon, kid. Roy played baseball in high school. Four-hundred RBI's. Coulda' gone pro, if it wasn't for Roy's dang knee." Ray says making riley roll her eyes "How deep is Roy's backstory?" Chapa questions "Deeper than the seas, where Roy's a certified scuba instructor. NEXT!" Ray says and mika stands in front of him "Get ready to be... 'blown away' " Mika says "Unnecessary air quotes B minus." Ray said "Dangit!" She said before trying using her power against ray "Aaahhh!" She screams but its low pitched and doesn't do anything "Take... that." She says "Took it. Bored. NEXT!" He said making mika go stand next to the others And riley stands in front of him "Are you ready to be frozen" She asks making ray kind of concerned "Wha-" He said getting cut off by being put in an iceblock "i guess he wasn't ready" She says shrugging "Unfreeze him" Mika exclaims "Fine" She said rolling her eyes before using her flame to unfreeze him "I wasn't ready for that A+ NEXT!" Ray said and riley stood next to mika "On the contrary, there will not be a next." Miles said "What?" Ray asks "I refuse to be tested, Roy. I won't play your game. And besides, the solution will reveal itself." Miles said  "So... you're just gonna let baby die?" Ray says making everyone confused "Wait, what?!" Schwoz said "I thought you were just gonna take his candy." Chapa questions "What you don't know is that... the lollipop contains the very medicine that keeps baby alive." Ray said making up a lie "Miles, you have to fight him! You can't just wait for every problem to solve itself." Mika said making a point.

𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘚𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘔𝘰𝘥𝘦 𝘈𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥.

"Aiiiieeee!" Schwoz said running out of the room "All right" Ray said removing the fake mustache "See? The problem solved itself. Feels good to be right." Miles said making riley groan. The classroom is back to normal and ray puts on his jacket "Hello?!" A woman from behind the door says making Ray open the door and it reveals Ms. Shapen

(Riley's pov)

"Oh. Hey, handsome." Ms. Shapen says i know her from henry and jazlyn's school "Ehhh can we help you?" Ray questions "Depends. You know any good lookin' guys with low standards?" She asks looking around making me scrunch my nose in disgust before giggling "Yeah him" I say pointing to Ray making him glare at me. "Wait, aren't you a teacher at Swellview Junior High?" Mika asked "I was. But Swellview Junior High and I both decided that it was time to part ways." She said "So you got fired." Me and chapa said in sync making me roll my eyes and groan "Bingo! Anyway, I work for the city now. Sharona Shapen, School Inspector, see? Gotta make sure every school in Swellview has a license. And according to my records... you ain't got one." She said "Well, can we get one?" Ray asks "Maybe. But you gotta pass my test!" She replies "I can pass your test! Anything. Give me your test, I'll pass it." Mika says talking really fast "You got this." She mumbled to herself "Not you, smarty pants!" Ms. Shapen said "Thank you. I like yours too." Mika said "It wasn't a compliment" I said to her "Yeah, I'll bet ya do." She said showing the back of her pants and jacket "They're Bucci. This whole school needs to pass my test. You kids, the water supply, your hot teacher... I need to conduct a thorough investigation of this school right now or I'mma sssshutin' it down." She says making everyone kind of anxious "Weeee... can't take your test today because we're going on a field trip." Mika lied "Where to?" Ms. Shapen questions "Aaaaa..." Mika said trying to figure out what to say "A field." Miles says "Can I come?" Ms. Shapen Asks "Did you get your parent's signature?" Mika said "No, my parents are ashamed of me." She replies "Awww." Mika said "Then you can't come sucks to suck" I say and she glares at me "All right then." Ray said Taking ms shapen to the door  "Well have a nice day." he said to her "Well, I'll be back tomorrow! And I better see some teaching. And some learning. Some Phys Ed. Some Driver's Ed. I wanna see allllll the Eds. And if I don't... I'm ssssssshuttin' it down." She says before leaving and ray closes the door and everyones silent "We better find some Eds." He says looking at us "Yep" I reply quickly.

-THE NEXT DAY-

(3rd person pov)

Everyone was ready for the 'test' and sitting at their desks when Ms. Shapen knocked on the door "...and now you know everything Albert Einstein knew." Ray said as he opened the door "Oh, hello. Whatever brings you to our modest and totally real school?" He said faking a smile letting her in "Cool your toots, Fancy Boots. It ain't real 'til I says it's real. now let's blast some school inspection music and get this done." She said putting on music starting the 'test'.

"Well, that's it. You all failed." Ms. Shapen says "How?" Everyone yelled  "Failed to do anything wrong. You passed." She said loudly "Yeah!" They yelled again "Swellview Academy for the Gifted is an officially licensed school." She said giving a certificate to ray "Nice!" He replies "Sweet!" Miles said "Yeah!" Chapa says "Cool" Riley said smiling "You'll get your two new students tomorrow." She said making everyones smile drop "What?" Chapa asks "Whoa, whoa, whoa... Take that and rewind it back. What two new students?" Ray questions "Oh, well there's a shortage of available space at gifted schools. I got two kids been learnin' at a bus station for the last month." She answers "Yuck." Miles replied "Awesome." Bose said making riley lightly chuckle "I'm moving them here tomorrow." Ms. Shapen says and riley rolls her eyes "Well, what if I don't take them?" Ray asked "Well, then I'm sssshutin' ya down!" She replied pressing a button making siren sounds and four 'cops' show up "You shuttin' this place down, Sharona?" Buster says "I don't know... Are we?" She questions "Fine. We'll take 'em." Ray says "Carry me out, Buster! Whoo! See you tomorrow!" She says as Buster carried her out "That is the most traumatizing thing ive seen in awhile" Riley says before chapa laughs at her.

(Riley's Pov)

"so we find these kids' personal information, and then we fill out an application to-" Mika tries to explain what to do before getting cut off by Ray "Borrrrring! Schwoz, go get the memory wiper. The new kids show up, we erase their memories. Badaboom bada-" My dad says making me roll my eyes "You should start listening to mika" I say "Do you ever listen?" Mika says to him "Are you kidding me?!" Bose said "I told you ten times! The memory wiper got destroyed when you and Kid Danger fought Drex. It's not going to "conveniently" get us out of things anymore." Schwoz said making ray groan "I know how we can get rid of these kids. We get a chainsaw, and a ceiling fan, and a-" Chapa said before riley groaned and mika cut her off "Chapa, No!" Mika says "No!" Miles said "I don't get it." Bose said confused "What's your deal? Why are you so scary?" Ray questions her "A boy stole my cellphone." She replies "So buy another one!" Ray says loudly "No! If your best friend got stolen would you just buy another one?" Chapa asked making me look at her i used to be her best friend before an incident that happened but we never talked about it no one knows about it besides my sister, Mika knows we used to be friends but ive never told her what happened my thoughts get interupted my Ray "Yes! My best friend moved to Dystopia so bought Five new ones!" He says making me gasp "Im your daughter" I said putting a hand over my heart acting hurt  "Aww, love you man." Bose said "We'll get there." Ray replies "Okay, according to The Big Book Of Swellview Laws, if these new kids agree to leave the school on their own." Schwoz said "Then Miss Shapen and her sleeveless goons can't shut us down!" Ray said grabbing the book and throwing it "So we just make life as miserable as possible for these new kids, and they agree to leave on their own." Chapa said making everyone surprised at how her plan wasnt violent "Good plan, Chapa." Ray says "And shockingly, not violent." Mika says "You didn't let me finish. We find out who they love the most. And then in the middle of the night, we-" Chapa says again "Oh, come on!" Bose said "Dude stop!" I exclaimed "Chapa, please!" Mika yelled "You were doing so good. Come on!" Miles says 

(3rd person pov)

Everyone was in the classroom trying to find things the new kids would hate"Hurry up! They're coming!" Ray says tying schwoz to a chair "Hey." Schwoz says "Ray, I found this broken chair in the basement!" Bose says holding up 2 chairs "Love it. Explain." Ray said smiling "We'll make one of the new kids sit in this rusty, busted up, thing... and we'll make the other sit on this termite stool." He said "What's a termite stool?" Mika asked confused "Stool fulla' termites! Give it a sit!" He replied "No!" Mika exclaimed "Ehh. Probably smart." Bose responded putting the stool down  "So, I was thinking-" Mika said before getting cut off  "Not finished! When the new kids get here, I'm also gonna use my powers to make stuff float. And I'm gonna use my throat to make ghost noises like, Souuuuuuuuuup..." He says making everyone confused "Soup?" Mika questioned "Ghosts love soup. They tell me all the time." Bose said "Good enough. Hey, where's Scary Bradshaw?" He asked "Chapa is hiding in the closet with a chainsaw. When we give her the cue, she's gonna jump out and scare the new kids." Bose answered  "Like it, love it, I want more of it." Ray said  "What do you got?" He said turning to miles "I plan on living with an open heart and a strong mind. And I'll remain like that until the solution presents itself." Miles responded with making ray sigh "Who made you this way?!" He said  "The system." Miles said dropping his smile "I miss Henry. I miss Henry. I miss Henry... Mika! Riley!" Ray said  slightly yelling the last part walking over to mika and Riley's desks "Okay, don't get mad, but-" Mika starts getting cut off once again by ray  "Yeah, but see, that always makes me mad." Ray said stressed out "But once we learn these kids names I'm gonna enter their personal information into-" Riley tries to finish explaining getting cut off by ray making her huff "A supercomputer that will eat them?" Ray suggests "No." Mika said annoyed "Then I don't care. Next!" Ray said "Okay, what are you gonna do?" Mika says "I'm glad someone finally asked. It's a test of strength. Just like any other test of strength you'd see at a normal school." Ray said "No, wouldn't see that." Mika said concerned "Where did you even go to school?" Miles questioned but ray just ignores it "You use this hammer to make Schwoz go all the way up there to ring that bell." Ray said "Hello." Schwoz said "How is this gonna make the new kids wanna leave?" Mika askes "Ha-ha! You'll see..." Ray said. 

𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.

"Okay that's them. Now remember, whatever happens, we gotta be really mean to these new kids!" Ray said "Right." Bose replied with.

(Riley's pov)

Ray went and opened the door letting the new kids and Ms. Shapen in and i rolled my eyes i don't feel like dealing with this "Why Percy! It's our new school! I'm sure we will love it so!" A girl in a dress said to the boy who i'm guessing is Percy "Oh, we shall, Miriam. We shall finally be happy here... in our new school." Percy said to the girl who i now know is Miriam "And it smells ever so much better than the bus station." Miriam says "That's because there's a bathroom here, sweetie." Ms. Shapen said to them and they gasp "Anyway, I gotta go. It's hump day so there's free sushi at the gas station. And there's nothing like eating sushi in head to toe Bucci. Deuces!" Ms. Shapen says before leaving "Uh, hello. I'm your teacher. And-" Ray said getting cut off by percy  "But you can't be our instructor. You're far too young and handsome." Percy said making me scrunch my nose up in disgust "And your generous spirit is as clear as the kindness in your eyes." Miriam says making me confused where do they see kindness "And might i say you are just stunning" She says to me making me smile "Thank you your very pretty too" I say to her before seeing a smile appear on her face and a slight blush on her cheeks  "Would you excuse us for just one moment?" Ray said "Certainly." Percy said "Take your time." Miriam said before ray pushes us into the closet and we see chapa with her chainsaw and everybody starts to scream.

"Oh, god!" Ray yells looking at chapa in fear "Sorry, I thought you were those gunchy new kids!" Chapa replied making me roll my eyes "Turns out they're not gunchy at all! They're sweet as molasses!" Ray says "I don't know if I can soup ghost them." Bose says making me pat him on the back and smile "Their last school didn't have a bathroom.." Miles said concerned "They've been through so much! Plus Percy winked at me and it melted my heart!" Mika said "And Miriam complimented me!" Ray said " And me" I add smiling widely "Seriously, I mean no bathroom! Where have they been goin'?!" Miles said confused "Hey!" Chapa yells "I mean, I am very young looking so the compliment makes sense but-" Ray said zoned out "Hey! Hey!" She yells slapping him "Ow! Stop Slapping me! I'm listening!" Ray yells "We are crime fighters! We can't have a couple a' bus station biscuits sniffin' around here or we can't respond to emergency calls!" Chapa yells at ray "Yeah, I guess you're right." Ray says sadly "True." Miles says "I don't care how many fake compliments they give us." Chapa says making me scoff "They were very much real" I say "How dare you." Ray said "Or how many fake winks we get!" She says  "They were real!" Mika says "She's so mean." Ray said  and chapa holds her hand up like she was gonna slap us "Hey, hey. Me and Riley have a non-violent plan that just requires a little bitta paperwork." Mika says and i nod my head before schwoz fell from the ceiling "Aiiiieee" he said "Where'd you come from?" Mika questions "We've already missed three emergency calls since those kids got here!" Schwoz says making all of us groan "See?! Swellview needs us. So get out there, be mean to those new kids and send them back to the bus station! Who's with me?" Chapa says and Schwoz is the only one who raised his hand and chapa puts her hand up threatening to slap someone again she wouldn't even get the chance to hit me. I roll my eyes "Ahhh! We're with you!" Ray yells "With you!" Mika says "Did they just use a bucket?" Miles said "Your still stuck on that" I reply As everyone but ray and chapa walk out of the closet 

(3rd person pov)

Everyone is in the classroom bored "What is math? Can you touch it? Can you hold it in your hand? If you shake it, would it rattle? Over the next forty-five minutes, we're gonna to find out, together, the answer to all these questions, and more... and I think along the way, we're gonna have a little bit of fun" Ray says before chapa throws lightning bolts at Percy and Miriam Making Percy scream "Good Heavens! My termite bench just gave me quite a shock!" Miriam says making riley chuckle "Bet it hurt, right?" Chapa said "Indeed it did." Percy replies "But you know, Percy, that brief pain made me grateful for all the times I'm not in pain." Miriam adds "Quite so. It seems the lessons at this school go beyond what can be learned from books alone." He said "What." Ray says "May I also say, I love your festive mask!" Miriam says to chapa "Yeah, I love yours too- look a floating pencil!" Chapa said "Oh, no, this place is haunted!" Ray said "Souuuuuuuuup..." Bose says making a pencil float "Spirits? Can you hear us? Tell Princess Diana that our country misses her so!" Miriam said making riley roll her eyes 'she's sweet but god is she annoying' Riley thought as she played with her necklace it had been a habit since she was a child multiple of her necklaces broke because of it. "And we hope she's having all the soup her heart desires." Percy added "I'm sorry, I can't get over this- when you were at the bus station, where did you go to the bathroom?!" Miles says concerned "Will you get over it already" Riley says slightly raising her voice "Alright, that's it test of strength. You Benedict Cumberbutt. Get up here." Ray says to percy "Right away, sir." He replies "Take this hammer. Hit that and try to get Professor Schwoz to ring the bell." Ray said giving him the hammer "Hello." Schwoz says "I shall try my level best." Percy said as ray made everyone back up a bit "How is this supposed to make them want to leave?" Mika asks ray "See the head on that hammer? I swapped it out with a Bolivian Boom Stone." Ray said giggling "What do those do?" Mika questioned "They go boom." Ray said Percy held the hammer above his head "For the Princess!" He said before he hammers the button and causes an explosion sending him up in the air and falling back to the floor "My brother!" Miriam yells "My knitting!" Schwoz exclaims "It's okay! I've always wanted to fly!" Percy says getting up from the ground making Riley and mika groan "Daaaahh!" Ray yells frustrated.

Everyone arrive up the tube in the mans nest after fighting crimes all night "I'm so tired" Shoutout says before yawning and accidentally using sonic scream making Schwoz fall to the floor "Aaiiiee! Oh!" He yells "Sorry." She says before AWOL yawns And accidentally teleports next Shoutout "Where have you beens all night?" Schwoz questions "Fighting crime." brainstorm says before captain man mutters gibberish  "We had to take care of all the emergencies we missed during the day when Percy and Miriam were here." Volt says "Well, ten more emergencies came in while you were gone." Schwoz says making them all groan before ray mutters something again and leaves "What's wrong with Ray?" Brainstorm says  "Oh, no.." Schwoz says "Is that a good Oh, no?" Shoutout asks concerned "Oh, no, no. It's a bad one. Did no one put Ray down for a nap last night?" He asked making them confused "Were we supposed to?" AWOL questioned "Yes! If Ray doesn't get enough sleep, he turns bad until he can sleep again." Schwoz answers "Like a good bad?" Shoutout asked "Remember "Roy" who wanted to take candy from that handsome baby?" Schwoz says "I remember Roy." Volt replies "Yeah, he was like Ray, but evil." AWOL says "That's what happens to Ray if he doesn't get enough sleep.." Schwoz says. And while all that is happening Snowflames is sleeping on the floor as Captain man walks in with a jar in his hand "You know something now, Ch-Chapa? You got- laugh at yourself! Schwoz! Do you still keep your flesh eating bacteria in this old mayonnaise jar?" He says "Your what?" Shout out says confused before He opens the jar "Flesssshhhhhh..." The bacteria says in a creepy voice making the kids scared and ShoutOut screams making Snowflames jolt up from her sleep and scream as well "What happened!?" She yells looking around "Answered my own question." Captain man said making her confused "Whaaaaaat?" Shoutout said "Huh?!" Snowflames said "Mm-mm" AWOL says "Imma go throw it on those kids." Captain man said "No, Roy- I mean, Ray.. you shouldn't do that!" ShoutOut tells him "Why not?" He asks "Because it might get on you?" Schwoz says "I'm indestructible. And so tired." He said making Riley realize what happened "Is he sleep deprived?" She asked and mika nodded her head "But it still might eat off all of your hair!" Schwoz says "Hairrrrrrrr..." The bacteria said "What the-" Snowflames said cutting herself off "Shut up, bacteria, leave me alone, I'm so handsome.." Captain man said leaving with Schwoz following right behind him "Okay- new problem: we can't let Ray throw that flesh-eating bacteria on Percy and Miriam." Shoutout says "Agreed." AWOL Says "You're right. Step one we stay awake. If we fall asleep we can't protect Percy and Miriam." Volt says "We're fine. School starts in ten minutes." He replied "Good. We can make it ten minutes." ShoutOut says "Yeah, I'm not tired at all." Bose says before they hear a quiet snore making them look on the ground to see snowflames asleep. "Wake up we only have ten minutes to make we can do this" ShoutOut says yelling the first two words Making Snowflames snap her head up "what- yeah totally i'm not even tired anymore" She said rubbing her eyes.

Everyone had fallen asleep at their desks before percy and miriam showed up "Hello, schoolmates?" Percy said "Oh, Percy! What's wrong with them?" Miriam asks concerned "I'm awake!" Mika said waking up "What?"Chapa said also waking up "Wha-" Riley said waking up as well "Is there something wrong?" Percy asked "Yes. You guys gotta get outta here." Mika replies "We would never abandon you in a time of need." Miriam says "No. SW.A.G. for life, I say." Percy said making riley roll her eyes "And so say I!" Miriam says making everyone groan in frustration before Schwoz walks in "Has anyone seen Ray?" He asked "I thought he was with you!" Chapa says "Yah... he's not." Schwoz said making riley groan again "Okay, out the door, let's go, let's go, s'go, s'go, s'go, s'go.." Mika said but they open the door and see ray "Cheeeeeeeeerio, kiddies! Who's hungry for MAYONNAISE?!" He says and the kids scream and they close the door "S'go, s'go, s'go, s'go..." Mika says "Into the closet, Canadians!" Bose says "Is there something wrong with teacher?!" Percy asked "Yes! Just don't come out until we tell you!" Chapa demands as they close the closet door and stand in front if it "Where are those Brits? I gotta get rid of those kids." Ray said coming in the classroom "Ray, you need sleep." Bose says "Yeah" Riley agrees "Which I'll never get as long as they're here!" Ray said "Ray. You got two options. Either you go to bed. Or we're going to put you to bed." Miles says "Third option- spin move!" He says as miles tries to get him but fails before chapa threw a lightning bolt at him "Daaah!" He yells in pain "Next stop- the Man's Nest." Miles said before teleporting with ray and ending u still in the classroom "Oh, c'mon, not even out of the room?!" Miles said annoyed "LEMME AT THOSE KIDS!" Ray says as bose starts to levitate the 'mayonnaise' jar "Hey. Hey!" Ray said jumping up and trying to get it back before mika sonic-screams causing bose to drop it on rays head and ray screams while running out of the classroom "Friends! We can stay idle no longer! Are you okay?" Miriam says coming out of the closet with percy "Hello?! What's going on in there?!" Ms. Shapen asks coming in the classroom "Uh... normal school stuff?" Bose replies "Ah-ha! There's my little British bake-offs. You're coming with me." She says "What's this?" Percy questions "Whatever for?" Miriam asked "I got a new school for ya'." Ms. Shapen says making riley smile as her and mika's plan worked "We will never leave our friends!" Percy said "SW.A.G. forever, I say!" Miriam says "And so say I!" Percy says as they put their fist on their hearts "Yeah, you're going to forget about these dopes in like two seconds when the horsedrawn carriage gets here." Ms. Shapen said "Ahhhh! Ahhhhh! My hair, my beautiful hair! Ahhh! It burns! Oh, god it burns!" Ray said as he sat in a wheelchair and rolled out  "What's his problem?" She asked "He just needs a nap- what's this about a horse-drawn carriage?" Chapa asks "Some billionaire in Bordertown runs a school for poor, gifted English kids." Ms. Shapen replies "Oh, does he?" Riley says smiling and sharing a look with Mika who was beside her "Yeah, it's a lot of paperwork to apply. I don't know how you did it." Ms. Shapen said looking at the two British kids "Me neither! It's almost like someone else filled out their applications for them." Mika said "Yeah, whatever. Anyway, each kid gets a million bucks and a banger of an education. Much better than this dump." Ms. Shapen said making riley gasp "Hey!" Chapa said "What kind of gifted school is run by an old bald guy in a wheelchair?" She says  "I am not old!" Ray says "Pipe down, Mr. Clean." She said before pushing the wheelchair making ray roll away before everyone hears a crash sound "Oh, my hair!" Ray yells "This school can keep its license, but I'm never sending any other students here again. Now come on, Beans and Toast. Time to Brexit." Ms. Shaping says before leaving "We will never forget you!" Percy said "SW.A.G forever, I say!" Miriam says "And so say I." Percy said before they leave making riley smile and sigh in relief "Can't believe Miles was right." Bose said making her smile drop "About what!?" Riley and mika say at the same time "The solution revealed itself." Bose said "What?" Mika and riley yelled in disbelief "Hey, yeah. It did." Chapa said "The universe will provide." Miles says "Mika and Riley provide. We filled out their applications while everyone else wasn't paying any attention to us!" Mika yells as they leave "Just don't pay attention to them" Riley says patting her back "Hello? Hello?! I exist!" Mika yells following them making riley sigh before following mika.

♥ Eliza Speaks ♥

Sorry for the late updates i'm always getting distracted also all of the chapters are unedited sorry if the spelling is bad but i hope you enjoyed this chapter thank you so much for reading and don't be afraid to comment if you have anything to say have a good day/night 𝓔𝓵𝓲𝔃𝓪 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓼 𝓨𝓸𝓾<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 6.9K 53
(๐˜ ! ๐˜›๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜น ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ) ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™›๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™™๐™ž๐™›๐™›๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ก๐™™ ๐™›๐™ง...
39.5K 478 24
Chapa has an alcoholic evil father that abuses her and goes through depression. Bose catches feelings for Chapa then ask Mika & Miles to help him. (C...
1.5K 211 26
"๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ธ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ด ๐“ถ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐”‚ ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ซ๐“พ๐”‚ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ผ" ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ฏ๏ฟฝ...
2.9K 140 19
๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘˜๐‘’'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘‘๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘š...