Wounded Love ✅️

By pearlwrts

|| Indian Arrange marriage romance || ☆---•°○°•---☆ They were tied together by a th... More

Author's Note
Aesthetics
Prologue
1. one
2. two
3. three
4. four
5. five
6. six
7. seven
8. eight
9. nine
10. ten
11. eleven
12. twelve
13. thirteen
14. fourteen
15. fifteen
16. sixteen
Aesthetics and Playlist
17. seventeen
18. eighteen
19. nineteen
20. twenty
22. twenty-two
23. twenty-three
24. twenty-four
25. twenty-five
26. twenty-six
27. twenty-seven
28 twenty-eight
29 twenty-nine
30 thirty
31 thirty-one
32. thirty-two
33. Thirty-three
34. thirty four
35. thirty-five
36. thirty-six
37. thirty-seven
38. thirty-eight
39. thirty-nine
40. forty
41. forty-one
42. forty-two
43. forty-three
44. forty-four
45. forty-five
46 forty-six
47. forty-seven
48. forty-eight
Bonus Part 1

21 twenty-one

59.9K 4.6K 1K
By pearlwrts

☆---•°○°•---☆

Khush to bhot honge tum ki double updates mile gyi 🥸🤌🏻

Ab double updates de rhi hu to vote aur comment kar Dena. Yes, giving a threat to you all because raat ke 2 bje tak jaag ke chapter likha tha, specially kissing scene

Stretching her arms, Aadhya yawned and looked on the other side of the bed and found it empty.

"Aaj ke din bhi workout?" She rolled her eyes and picked up her phone to turn off the alarm.

(Even today he have to go for workout)

Turning off the alarm, she noticed a notification from Aayansh. The message was received some minutes ago.

"Good morning Tulip. You were sleeping so didn't wake you up. I'm leaving for some work and will be back in half an hour.

Sighing she kept the phone aside before getting up from the bed and walking into the washroom.

Freshening up, she walked into the closet and looked for the outfit she had to wear today, since it was the festival of Rakshabandhan.

"Why not wear a saree today." Nodding at herself, she looked through her sarees.

This one is beautiful but it's almost backless. The tattoo would be visible.

Flashback:-

"Aadhya, don't wear this saree. The blouse is backless and The scar on your back looks ugly." Tara said, drowning all the colors from her face when she was wearing a saree for a party.

"I guess, she's right. You can wear something else, Aadhya." Ahaan joined in.

'Yeah, a scar can never look beautiful, of course how can I not think about it and go for a backless dress'

Nodding at both of them while forcing a smile, she walked into her closet and changed into a gown.

"By the way,  how did you get that scar?" Tara asked when she walked back into the room. She fidgeted with her fingers, chewing her bottom lip between her teeth and stood in front of the mirror to apply some makeup.

"I was...It's just a childhood injury, I got when I was playing." She said, hesitantly.

She looked at both of them through the mirror to see if they looked convinced or not and heaved out a sigh when both of them nodded.

"I see. It's fine but don't wear backless." Tara said, going through her phone.

"It was the first time I tried wearing it but it's fine I guess. The scars are never beautiful." She mumbled to herself.

She kept the saree back and looked around for something else and found a white saree whose back was almost covered.

°°°°°°

Stopping his car, Aayansh glanced out to look at the hospital before picking up his phone and dialled the number he got from his father last night.

The phone was picked up In a few rings.

"Ruhika, it's Aayansh." He mumbled after the phone was picked up.

"Oh, Mr. Rajvanshi." He felt his chest tightening with the emotions he felt after hearing his own sister addressing after his surname.

"I'm in front of the hospital. Can you come out?" He managed to speak and hearing an okay from her, hanged up.

He stood by his car and not much later, Ruhika walked out of the hospital entrance and the air around them turned thick due to the awkwardness.

How can things be awkward between siblings, probably because of their messed up family.

"Good morning," She initiated first to break the awkwardness, earning a nod from him.

"Actually I was going to call you today. The loan I applied for has been approved so I needed your bank details to transfer the payment of the bills you-

"Ruhika." He cut her off in the middle.

"You don't need to pay anything." He added further.

"I'm no stranger to you- I mean I'm but- Okay, Dad told me everything." She looked at him, surprised as he found it difficult to put his thoughts into words.

"I didn't know you were my sister, trust me. If I would have, I wouldn't have ever left you alone. I'm sorry- you have to behave like that with your own brother." He looked at her and found her eyes welling up.

"Please don't cry. I'm already feeling guilty. Whatever happened- what she did had nothing to do with you." He added further, battling inside to hold himself back from crying.

"You don't have to be sorry." She managed to speak and wiped her nose with the back of her Palm.

"Anyways, I came here to tell you that I'm here. Okay. I need to make up for all the time when I wasn't there for you but now, your brother is here, hmm." Only if it was possible, she would have hugged him because only she knew how much she needed it but they haven't reached there yet.

He was her brother but he came to know a few hours ago. How was she supposed to feel her brother's embrace.

"Thank you, Mr-

"Bhaiya." He corrected her and wiped the tears that rolled down her cheeks.

"And one more thing." He mumbled before walking back to his car and took out a bag.

"You look pale, aren't you eating well?" He asked in a scolding yet soft tone. 

"Here." He handed her the bag which had a lunch box.

"There wasn't any need of it." She mumbled, chewing her bottom lip to prevent her trembling chin.

"Make sure to eat well. And take care of yourself. I know what you're going through right now is tough but I'm here, hmm." He patted her head.

"How's papa?" She asked.

"Good, I thought you might have talked to him." He said, curiously.

"No, I have met him and Avantika aunty a few days ago and he told me, he's going on a trip. Yesterday too he called but I was busy with hospital paperwork so couldn't attend his call." She informed, earning a nod from him.

"It's okay. Make sure to call him back, he's worried about you."

"Eat well and Take care of yourself, okay." He patted her head before bidding her goodbye.

Ruhika looked at the disappearing car and then at the bag she was holding. Her eyes fell on a blue box which was inside it, along with the lunch box.

She took it out and realised it was the box of chocolates and a small yellow note was sticked on the top of it.

Happy Rakshabandhan ♡

This was the time when she couldn't hold herself back and bursted out, reading the note.

°°°°°°°°

Should I have stayed a little bit more? She looked so stressed. But things aren't that normal yet, if I would have stayed, it'd have made things more awkward.

"Don't think much Aayansh, make sure to visit her often." He nodded at himself on the way to his room after he returned from the hospital but his steps halted hearing Riya who  was in Shivam's room.

"But today is Rakhi, aaj to Ahaan Bhaiya Aa sakte hai na,"

(Today's Rakhi. Ahaan can come today, can't he?)

The brother in him cared for the younger one but he wasn't a fool to turn a blind eye to whatever he did.

"Riya, you know what Ahaan have done." He heard Shivam saying.

"But that doesn't change the fact that he's our brother. We all are here today and he isn't. Me to Aap Charo ko hamesha sath rakhi bandhati hu na."

(I always ties Rakhi to all four of you together.)

"Please Aap Dono bolo na Aayansh bhaiya ko." She requested, looking at Shivam and Rithik who sighed in defeat.

(Please say something to Aayansh bhaiya.)

"Riya, Aadhya Bhabhi bhi yhi hai, do you still want him to call here?" Rithik looked at her in defeat.

(Riya, Aadhya Bhabhi is here.)

"Aadhya Bhabhi bhi to apne bhai ko Rakhi bandhegi na." Riya snapped at him.

(She's gonna tie her brother Rakhi as well.)

Not wanting to hear the conversation any further, Aayansh walked away from there into his room. He looked around and didn't find Aadhya inside but his eyes landed on the closet whose lights were switched on.

Everything was messed up in his head. Riya wasn't wrong when she asked that she wants to tie Rakhi to ahaan as well. He's her brother after all.

Leaving a frustrated sigh, he took out his phone and dialled Ahaan's number which was picked up after a few moments.

"Aaj Rakhi hai, ghar Aa jana." He ordered in his usual, cold and tough tone.

(Today's Rakhi. Come home.)

"Only for today but make sure you don't enter the house before 9." He hanged up without hearing the response. He made sure in his mind that he'd leave with Aadhya before 9 for Malhotra house.

Tossing his phone on the bed, he sat down and gulped some water. A few seconds later, he heard the door of the closet opening and turned around.

His breath hitched and the words got stuck in his throat as she walked out of the closet, adjusting the fabric of her saree to make the plates look even and him, his heart obliged him not to blink his eyes.

He forgot everything, how frustrated he was, how emotionally overwhelmed he was just because she was in front of him.

"You're back." She said but his mind and heart was too lost to comprehend anything.

Breath, Breath, Aayansh.

I can't. I fucking can't.. All I can do is to stand here and stare at her because why, why on earth she had to look this fucking gorgeous and breathtaking.

"Aayansh," She waved her hand in front of his face and he realized, how close she was standing in front of him.

"Where are you lost?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

In your beauty.

"Do I look okay?" He heard her asking before his one hand sneaked behind her bare waist which gave goosebumps all over her body.

Aadhya kept her hands over his shoulder as he pulled her closer, his intimidating gaze never leaving her face even for a second, absorbing ever detail of her face.

The nude lipstick and the thin eyeliner complimented her skin so well along with her open weavy hair which were cherry on top. The nuptial chain around her neck alone was enough to make her look his.

She belonged with him afterall.

"I once told you that I love star gazing right?" He mumbled, tracing his fingers along her forehead to tuck her weavy hair behind the ears to get a proper view of her face, but his eyes, his eyes never leaving her's even for a millisecond.

"Yes." She breathed out, responding to his question as he dipped his face, closer to her until his lips brushed against her jaw. Aadhya clutched on the fabric of his blazer, as her heartbeat skyrocketed which she was able to hear inside her head.

"But now, that I have you, I don't find them enchanting anymore." He whispered, inhaling her lavender scent.

The hair on the back of her neck rose as his hot breath fanned around her neck but more than that, his words churned up her stomach and she felt a whole zoo dancing in her stomach.

He lifted his head a little to look back into her eyes.

"Understand, it's not about you looking breathtaking wearing this saree, it's about this saree complimenting your beauty and elegance just like the stars adds up to that of the moon in the darkest sky." He concluded, placing a feathery kiss on the corner of her lips.

Stop. Just fucking stop Aayansh or my heart is gonna explode.

She screamed internally but the red hue adored her cheeks, processing his words. She shifted her eyes from him to the floor with her lips curving into a shy smile.

"It's better you didn't apply blush today. I'll make sure to keep your cheeks tanned throughout the day." He added further with a teasing smile, looking at her flustered self.

"Oh God, please stop." She exclaimed with a huge smile before pushing him away but before she could walk away, he held her hands and pushed her on the bed. Aadhya gasped and before she could process any other thing, Aayansh hovered her making her eyes pop out of the socket.

"What are you- he kept a finger on her lips.

"I'm going to kiss you right now." He told her, wrapping his one hand around her waist.

She stared into his eyes which had the desire for her along with the warmth, admiration and....and love.

Yeah, she could see that in his eyes and this time, he wasn't even trying to hide it.

She closed her eyes when she felt his warm lips on her, sending chills down her spine. As they kissed each other, she realised that she's going to be too greedy for this man.

The man who showers her with everything he has and devotes her like she's his everything.

Aayansh had a hard time controlling himself. This woman, for whom he always craved for, always desired for and have been loving her for years now was with him, so close that he couldn't Breath. So close that he had to back and see how far they have come, together.

Even though they have kissed a few times now, even though she was his to call, he had a hard time believing his own fate.

His fingers were brushing against her bare skin, as if memorizing ever cell of her body and her hands traveled to the back of his neck, roaming between his soft locks. She felt her legs losing their strength with each passing second and her mind was getting foggy because of the events happening at the moment.

"You're going to be death for me, Aadhya." He murmured against her lips before withdrawing them and she had to hold her breath when his lips lingered on her neck, leaving wet kisses on her bare shoulder and neck.

"Fuck, Ansh." She breathed out, unable to hold herself back when heat rushed through her body not realizing the effect it had on the her man.

Aayansh felt dizzy, hearing her Moan not his name but a nickname, the one no one else have ever addressed him with because he never let someone call him with a nickname, but here she was, under him, breathless, moaning his name and making him go insane.

"Say that again." He mumbled, near her ears before kissing her earlobe but she felt too giddy to comprehend his words. He said something but her mind was hazy to understand anything he asked for.

"Say that again, Tulip." He repeated, lifting his head to look at her who was breathing unevenly with her eyes closed but hearing his words, she opened her eyes to look at him and it took her a few moments to understand what he was trying to say before she realised what she called him.

The chain of her thoughts came to an halt when she heard Riya and Rithik, who seemed to argue over something and realized that they have to go downstairs. It was Rakshabandhan today and they have to leave for her house as well after Riya ties Rakhi to Aayansh.

"Aayansh-

"There's no Aayansh here. It's only Tulip and her Ansh."

He cut her off in the middle and her face turned into a whole tomato but giving her butterflies at the same time.

Tulip and her Ansh. Yeah, my Ansh.

"I.....I think someone is calling." She stuttered and pointed at the door, trying to get away with it.

"I didn't hear anything." He teased, seeing her getting shy but the next second let out a groan upon hearing a knock at the door.

"Bhai, Bhabhi, Aap Dono ko neeche Bula rhe." Riya called them.

(Bhai, Bhabhi, you both are called downstairs.)

"Jaldi. Sab Aa gye bas Aap Dono ke alawa." Rithik added.

(Be fast. Everyone is there except you two.)

"Aa gye kabab me haddi." Aayansh sulked, muttering under his breath and Aadhya let out a giggle, pushing him a little to get up but he held her back.

(Here comes the real spoilsports.)

"Bhai, Bhabhi." Riya called them again, after receiving no response.

"Tum Dono Chalo. We're coming." Aayansh said out loud with not so pleasant expressions.

(Both of you leave.)

"Aayansh, please get up. Sab log neeche Aa gye and I still have to get ready." She requested.

(Everyone is downstairs.)

"Who's Aayansh," He looked here and there, pretending that she didn't say anything to him but to someone else. She rolled her eyes at his dramatic self and heaved out a sigh.

"Muje to yha koi bhi Aayansh nhi Dikh rha." He looked at her, faking innocence.

(I can't see any Aayansh here.)

"You. You're Aayansh Rajvanshi." She pointed at him, making him chuckle.

"I might be Aayansh Rajvanshi outside these four walls but I'm just Ansh for you." He kissed her cheeks and smiled sheepishly.

"Stop teasing me, will you?" She whined  and this time, finally pushed him to get up.

"Tell me honestly, you had this name in your mind for a long time. Didn't you?" He asked, getting up as well and looked at her, who adjusted her saree.

"I hate how well you know me." She mumbled before walking to the vanity and picked up her Jwelery box, leaving the man grinning and blushing.

He stood up and followed her to help her with the necklace.

"Tulip," She turned around to look at him.

"I asked Ahaan to come home, today." He informed and the smile on her face instantly fell.

"He won't be staying longer, just for today. Riya wante-

"It's okay." She cut him off.

"I understand, today's Rakhi and everyone would want him here. Vese bhi, I'll be leaving for my house after a while." She added further.

"We'll be leaving." He corrected, holding her hand.

"You aren't mad, are you?" He asked, hesitantly.

"Nope. I'm not. He doesn't affect me anymore Aayansh. He's just a past and I can never be mad at you because of him. I understand he's your brother, a member of his family so he can come but don't expect me to interact with him." She concluded.

"Never. I'll never ask you to do something which is against your will." She smiled at his statement and turned around before picking up the necklace.

Aayansh took the necklace from him and Removing her hair to keep it on her shoulder, he tied her necklace until his eyes landed on the tiny star which was visible on her back and a little flower which was visible only a little because maximum part of it was hidden behind her blouse, he guessed.

Aadhya followed her gaze through the mirror and panicked a little before gently throwing her hair behind and turned around.

"Can you get me my heels until I wear bangles." She said as he opened his mouth to say something but hearing her, just nodded his head.

Is it a tattoo? But why would she try to hide it?

He was a little confused but tried to shrug it off since it wasn't a big deal  even if she had a tattoo but he was just curious.

Okay, if she really have a tattoo, that too on her back than I'm dying to have a look at it.

"Tulip, there are around 10 pair of heels. Which one do you want?" He called her from the closet while looking at the shoe section.

"The white one, which had kinda glitters on it." She informed and heaved out a sigh.

Aadhya, you can hide this tattoo from everyone but what about him? You can't forever hide it from him, he'll get to know it one day for sure.

The problem is not him seeing the tattoo but what if he didn't like it? What if he noticed that scar as well and found it ugly?

Aadhya, don't think about it for now. The scar or the tattoo doesn't define you and it's on your back. You're hiding it for a year now so no big deal.

"This one right?" He came out of the closet with a pair of heels to which she nodded with a smile.

"Thank you." She went to him and was to take the heels from him but before that, he kneeled down to help her with those.

"I can do that myself," He just smiled if return as she slipped her feet inside the heels which he was holding until he noticed something when she lifted her saree a little.

He stood up when she was done and looked at her.

"What happened?" She asked hesitantly, thinking that he might ask her about the little glimpse of the tattoo he got.

"You're wearing every Jwelery and not anklets." Her heart dropped into her stomach and The statement drained the colour of her face.

"Kha rakhe hai? Me lekar aata hu." Hw added further

(Where is it? Let me bring.)

"It's alright. We're getting late." She tried to dodge the question with a awkward smile but he was fast enough to notice the rising anxiety.

"What's wrong?" He asked softly, cupping her cheeks.

"Nothing. Everyone must be waiting for us. Anklets aren't that important, their sound is annoying anyway." She blabbered and held her hand to walk out of the room.

Nope. It isn't Annoying.

He wanted her to stop and talk about it but her eyes, they said it all that it isn't what it seems like. She's hiding something and he's willing to wait until she tells him herself.

To be continued:-

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment.

About the mystery of anklets, Aadhya is Manjulika 🥸☠ just kidding lol. Make a guess and wait for the next chapter.

Since I updated two chapters today, don't ask for next chapter for at least a week 😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 95.5K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
209K 22.1K 22
"He is a royal, She is a commoner. He can't love, She is eager to get hers. He tries to ignore her, She wants to waste every minute of her day on him...
3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
1.7M 100K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...