His Replaced Bride

By RPlovesblack

"I was invisible to him then and I will be forever" ~Nina Suresh "She's mine yet....she's not." ~Arjun Kapo... More

A/N
CAST!!
CHAPTER 1- How have you been?
CHAPTER 2-Still the same I see
CHAPTER 3- We shall m'lady
CHAPTER 4- Don't lose hope
CHAPTER 5- Started the date without me
CHAPTER 6- Too close, too close!!
CHAPTER 7- Fucking hell
CHAPTER 8- All's well that end's well
CHAPTER 9- I'M SLEEPY!!
CHAPTER 10- I fell for the right guy
CHAPTER 11- Keep quiet!
CHAPTER 12- Lucky pen
CHAPTER 13- Do NOT kill anyone
CHAPTER 14- freaking library!
CHAPTER 15- Happy tears
CHAPTER 16- I think I'll live here
CHAPTER 17- HE WHAT?!?!
CHAPTER 18- Why? why is it always me?
CHAPTER 19- I'll be fine
CHAPTER 20- Welcome to Paris
CHAPTER 21- He's Furious. Period.
CHAPTER 22-Aanya Kapoor, I curse you!!!
CHAPTER 23- Not again!
CHAPTER 24- Chocolate sauce
CHAPTER 25- yesterday mornings....events
CHAPTER 26- That obvious?
CHAPTER 27- This is NOT Arjun!
CHAPTER 28- I'm so sorry
CHATER 29- I like you
CHAPTER 30- Yeah, its not the time
CHAPTER 31-YOUR FIRST OFFLICIAL DATE!!!
CHAPTER 32- We are here
CHAPTER 33- I know I look hot
CHAPTER 34- Well, isn't that concerning
CHAPTER 35- Every. Fucking. Time
CHAPTER 36- I'm a fucking genius
CHAPTER 37- Hey, I'm not stubborn!
I'm so sorry
CHAPTER 38- Home sweet home
CHAPTER 39- I quit my job
CHAPTER 40- I. Freaking. Hate. Mondays. Period.
CHAPTER 41- Please Kajol, please fight.
CHAPTER 42- the best and worst day of my life.
CHAPTER 43- Get used to it
CHAPTER 44- Oh my God
CHAPTER 45- Good luck
CHAPTER 46- Where are we going?
CHAPTER 47- What the hell is all this?
CHAPTER 48- What the actual fuck is going on?
CHAPTER 49- Where has life taken me?
CHAPTER 50- Please don't be...
CHAPTER 51- I love you to infinity
CHAPTER 52- what'd you say?
CHAPTER 53- Do. Not. Move
CHAPTER 54- Close your eyes
CHAPTER 55- Because you're mine!
CHAPTER 56- Let's cut the cake!
CHAPTER 57- My family, My life.
CHAPTER 58- My sister or brother!
CHAPTER 59- The strawberry one!

CHAPTER 60- Keya Aanya Kapoor

350 21 0
By RPlovesblack

ARJUN KAPOOR

"I can't do this, please please please. It hurts too much." Ninu cried holding onto her belly and squeezing my hand in a death grip as we rolled her into the hospital.

"Nina," a senior doctor called out as soon as we stopped. 

"I can't do this," she cried harder squirming and sweating.

"Get her in," the doctor instructed and turned to me. "I'm afraid this all you can go, we'll take it from here and please do not worry her reports are all normal so there's no need to worry about her or your baby. It will be a normal delivery and they'll both be healthy. Please don't stress much." she reassured me with a smile.

"I really can't go in with her?" I ask on the verge of tears as her cries still ring in my head.

"I'm afraid not," she gave a sad smile before taking off into the OT. The OT turned on signaling the beginning of the operation, my heart beat violently in my chest as I tried calming myself down. 

I was pacing back and forth when mom's voice reached my ears, "Arjun! How are you? How's Ninu?" she gripped me tightly in a hug as her questions flooded out.

"She's in, has been for about 15 minutes now." I say with my eyes on the OT door.

"She'll be fine son." dad said patting my back.

"Of course she'll be!" mom exclaimed before continuing, "She's a gynecologist herself, she'll do great." she smiled caressing my cheek before enveloping me into a comforting hug. I managed a nod and smile.

"Dadda!! Where's mommy??" he asked as tears rolled down his eyes. "Mommy's gone to bring your little sibling into this world. Lets wait for her ya?" I ask wiping his tears with the pad of my thumb. He nodded before burying his face into dad's neck. Dad rubbed his back soothingly as mom held onto my forearm. 

"How bad was she crying?" Kajol asked breathless appearing out of the blue with Annie panting next to her.

"She didn't want to go through it and well, I'm glad my hand is intact." I said examining my hand now red and the pain finally settling in.

"Eh well, it's on you." Kajol patted me shoulder before hugging mom and dad.

"Didi will be fine Arjun bhai, don't worry so much." Annie said hugging me. "Ya..." I reply with a small smile.

"Where's Veer?" Kajol asked looking around. "On his way." I replied just as Ninu's another scream echoed through the door and. Everyone exchanged worried looks and my nerves skyrocketed.

"Please tell me that wasn't Ninu." Veer said reaching next to me with a terrified look on his face.

I sighed in answer and before chewing on my bottom lip. 

What if something happens to her? 
What if she bleeds out?
What if she can't take the pain?
What if the baby-

"Hey, she'll be fine. She's a fighter. She'll get through with your baby okay?" Veer squeezed my shoulder reassuringly jerking me out of my obnoxious thoughts. I nodded with a smile. 

We waited and waited and waited. It felt like an eternity when the OT door suddenly opened alerting all of us. My first instinct was to study the doctors body language which was quite relaxed and she had a wide smile.

Little relief filled my guts as she approached us with....holy fuck. I couldn't breath. I couldn't inhale any oxygen and no amount oxygen I inhaled felt sufficient.

"Congratulations, you both have a beautiful daughter, and, yes Nina is absolutely fine just exhausted after the delivery. We'll move her into a ward once we finish the last minute checkups, until then, please say hi." she smiled looking down in her arms. 

Nina's fine. 
She's only exhausted.
She gave birth to our daughter.
Our daughter.
Our little girl.
Our precious little Angel.

The words only registered my brain when she handed me our daughter and positioned her right. The time around me stopped right there.

The moment felt so surreal.
The moment felt like a dream.
The moment felt like an illusion.
The moment felt like a mere figment of my imagination.

She was so small, it left like she would slip away if I loosen my grip or even look away for a second. My eyes stayed glued on her.
She was so fucking beautiful.
She was our daughter. 
She's finally here.

"She looks exactly like you Achu..." mom whispered next to me. After god knows how long I finally glanced around. Everyone in tears, the moment still unbelievable.

"She's beautiful." Kajol said peeking over my shoulder.

"Congratulations my son," dad patted my back. 

Tears finally slipped and gave away. Our daughter is finally here. I still couldn't believe it.

"Arjun's crying, someone take a picture please." Ninu's weak voice made me snap my neck to the direction of her voice.

She smiled weakly, still in the hospital bed, IV tube attacked to her hand and two nurses standing to push her bed into the ward.

"Angel..." I whisper and more tears come flooding down.

"Now I am serious, please take a photo." she chuckled weakly. I look back to make sure our daughter was in my arms before going to her. 

"How are you?" I ask worry filling my insides again.

"I'm okay," she smiled before her eyes fall on our daughter.

"You did it," I smile handing her our little bundle of joy. The minute Ninu held her, she broke down with a smile. 

"She's got your face." she spoke in a low voice, her eyes not leaving our little one.

"She's got your hair," I say moving Ninu's hair out of her face, she chuckled in response. 

"Ma'am shall we?" the nurse asked and only then did it hit me we were still in the hallway. 

Ninu nodded and soon all of us were in the room allotted to her. 

"I am so proud of you babe." Kajol hugged her carefully. Mom, dad, Annie and Veer soon gushed over her making sure she was okay. 

She was in pain, it was very evident. And I would do anything to take it away but I suppose its all part of nature. It did hurt to look at her hurting and in pain. 

Once we settled, my Angel gave me a knowing look, I nodded for her to go ahead. 

"So, Arjun and me had a question...more specifically to Veer and Kajol." Ninu started and Kajol smiled like she already knew what was coming but of course Veer looked curious.

"Ask away," Kajol grinned.

"Kajol, Veer would you do us the honor of being our daughters god parents?" Ninu asked and lets say it knocked the living daylights off of Veer.

"YES!" he jumped when it finally soaked into him and soon engulfed me into a hug. I laughed hugging him back. "I love you apple pie," he kissed my cheek for which I pushed him off of me. "That was too much." I grumble as everyone burst out laughing and Veer hugged and kissed the top of Ninu's head. 

Kajol then hugged Ninu and whispered something to her for which she responded in her beautiful smile. Kajol then came to me, hugged me and said," Hurt her and I will torture you so much you beg me to kill you. Clear?" 

"Crystal." I reply with my arms in the air. "Good." she said sitting back down.

"Nayank you don't wanna meet your sister?" Ninu asked signaling him to come over. He jumped down dad's lap and ran to Ninu. Attempted to hug her but failed. I hoisted him up to her level, he hugged her tight. She kissed him on his cheek before ruffling his hair. 

"Say hi," Ninu said patting at the empty spot next to her for him to sit down. 

I set him down, he leaned over and very lightly touched her cheek and immediately took his hand away. 

"She's so tiny!!" he exclaimed, his eyes full of curiosity and excitement. 

"Yes but she'll soon grow so you need to protect her yes?" Ninu asked.

He nodded his head vigorously before leaning over to see her again. "Can I hold her?" 

"Yes of course," Ninu smiled and with my help, set her into Nayank and mine's arm. 

"What if she breaks?" Nayank asked still looking at her. "You need to make sure she doesn't." I say. He again nodded and kept looking at her. 

I lift my head to meet Ninu's eyes who was already looking at me. I smile, she too smiles in response. 

"What are you guys gonna name her?" Annie asked coming closer and holding Ninu's hand.

"Well, we decided to leave it to Nayank." I answered. "Are you sure?" Mom asked unsure. I nodded before calling him.

"Nayank, what's the name you've decided for your sister?"

He glanced around at us all before again focusing on her, "Keya." 

Mine and Ninu's eyes snapped to eachother and a smile broke out in our faces. 

"That's a beautiful name Nayank." mom said ruffling his hair. 
Good job buddy." dad said smiling.

"Keya..." Ninu whispered softly looking at her. 

"Keya Aanya Kapoor, it's perfect." I finished when Annie's face snapped in my direction with wide eyes. I smiled with a nod for which I got a tight hug mixed with some tears. She then went towards Ninu and hugged her as tightly as she could without causing more pain.

Everyone took turns holding our little Angel as I stood next my Angel. She rested her head on my hip, I rubbed her back soothingly. We watched as everyone fell in love with our daughter. 

I still can't believe that I was partly responsible for making something so fucking beautiful and mesmerizing. 

Ninu grunted but only loud enough for me to hear, looking down at her, "I'm good," she smiled.

Sighing, I smiled caressing the back of her hair as we continued watching everyone watching our little Angel.

Soon everyone left one by one, the nurse took Keya back into the observation room after Ninu fed her. 

"Did I tell you how proud I am of you?" I ask sitting next to her rubbing her back. She leaned her head on my shoulder, sighing she replied, "Not yet."

"Well then, I am so fucking proud of you my Angel and I love you so much that it hurts." I said pulling her close and kissing the top of her head.

"I love you." she kissed my jaw before cocooning herself in my head. 

We did it. 
She did it.
And I cannot be more proud of her as I am now. 
Now it feels like my life is finally complete. 
Just, maybe one more thing to add but its absolutely perfect for now.

~~~~~~~~

Well good news is, I'm not dead. My brain definitely was. 

A very big sorry for the long long long delay but I hope you guys like it. 

So, this is the last chapter, there is one epilogue to come and possibly one or two bonus chapters but no promises on that. Seriously depends on my mood but the epilogue will be out by tomorrow night. I promise!

Please do vote and comment! Thanks for reading!!

Word count- 1836

Anyways, 
Stay safe, stay healthy, stay happy and keep smiling!😃

Love,
RP🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

766K 23K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
327K 33K 181
Special mention in #Wattpad love awards Most impressive rankings #1 in Together-11/06/2022 #2 in Emotional-13/11/2021 #3 in Emotional-15/11/2021 #3 i...