LAST SUSPECT

By siddharthians_13

He is a kindhearted professional lawyer whose clients always praise him for his hardwork while she is a murde... More

PLOT
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 1

196 18 44
By siddharthians_13

INTERROGATION ROOM

Man : Ok..So here I'm as a prosecutor not as your colleague or a friend or a boss. Let's start the procedure

Woman : Ok Abhishek

Abhi : Ms. Vaishnavi Rao...Right now I said I'm the prosecutor . Call me Mr. Abhishek (he said in a cold voice)

Vaishu : Ok Mr. Abhishek

Abhi : Yeah..so ( he said looking at the papers) Ms. Vaishnavi Rao you are accused for a murder held on 27 march,2023. You being the closest to the deceased victim is taken as a prime suspect. You are accused of murdering your boyfriend after he cheated on you. So tell me about your alibi on the day of murder.

(If some of you don't know about alibi then Lemme tell you. Alibi is a statement by somebody that says you were in a different place at the time of a crime and so cannot be guilty of the crime.

Also there's a difference between lawyer and prosecutor if some of you don't know. The role of a lawyer is to represent clients in court. They often work in law firms or private practices, handling cases from beginning to end. A prosecutor is an attorney employed by the Government and prosecutes people accused of breaking the law.)

Vaishu : On that day before the murder I was going to a hotel to check something...

SO LET'S GO INTO THE FLASHBACK EXACTLY HOW THEY BOTH MET AND IN WHICH CIRCUMSTANCES ...AND HOW THEY BOTH END UP IN THIS SITUATION OF A PROSECUTOR INCHARGE AND A PRIME MURDER SUSPECT

One fine day or we can say not so fine day...vaishu was traveling in metro to go somewhere. The metro was full of passengers so she was standing holding a pole. Let's see what she is thinking.

Vaishu : I just hope ye information jhuth ho. I can't believe he can cheat me.

Just then she sensed someone touching her inappropriately. She looked towards her right and saw a well dressed person in a suit.

Vaishu : Hey Mr.

He looked towards her with a confused look on his face.

Man : Me? ( pointing his finger on himself)

Vaishu : To or kon? ...Haan tum..Acche se janti hoon tum jaise pervert logon ko..bheed ka fayda utha kar ladkiyon ko touch krna. Or aise suit me aate ho taki kisi ko shakk na ho. Naam batao apna

Man : Madam...konsi galatfehmi me hain aap? I'm Abhishek Nigam..and I respect womens a lot...

Vaishu : Chup ekdm...tumko na abhi batati hoon mein.

Just then she heard the announcement and realized her station is there. She saw a person standing there.

Vaishu : Bhaiya suniye...iss insaan ki photo kheech kr police me complaint kr dijiye..I'm getting late.

The person nodded. In Actual he was the one who was touching her...but vaishu got confused because of the crowd. Vaishu left in anger. Abhi was standing there confused why she declared him as a pervert.

Abhi's Pov

Ajeeb hi ladki thi yrr ye to. Matlab kuch bhi. Meri bhi behen hain..maa hain ghar pr..me bhala aise kaam kyu karunga. Befaltu me mujhe pervert bana dia. ab ye log ghure kyu jaa rhe hain mujhe.

Abhi pov ended

Abhi : Oh hello...Vo ladki pagal thi...meine kuch nhi kia..ap log apne kaam pr dhyaan dijiye..(after a moment he realised he had also reached his station)...Shit...uss ladki ki wajah se bhul hi gaya isi station pr utarna tha.

He quickly ran outside the metro.

Scene changes.

Vaishu reached the hotel and saw Ruhaan, her boyfriend with another girl. She stood there shocked with the betrayal. Ruhaan saw her and came towards her. Vaishu show him her palm to stay away from her.

Vaishu : Stay.away.from.me.Mr.Ruhan

She said pressing on each word.

Ruhan : Vaishu suno...actually vo galati se....In real I love you only.

Vaishu : Oh really?...Now you are trying to say that it's just a mistake after runing my trust?

Ruhaan : So what...Aajkal it's common Ms. Vaishnavi Rao...change according to the world.

Vaishu : Mr. Ruhaan agar change isko kehte hain to sorry I don't want to change. Me jaisi hoon vaise hi khush hoon.

SCENE CHANGES

In the same hotel Abhi was sitting with his boss Amal.

Abhi : Good evening Sir...kaise bulana hua?

Amal : Nothing just a bit about work...It was related to that case which we are working on right now. Uski inspection ke liye yaha aana pada.

Abhi : Ohh

Just then they heard some loud voices.

Ruhaan : You are going out of your limits now vaishu...itni badi baat bhi nhi hai jo tum...

Vaishu : Badi baat nhi hai? Oh woww...literally wow...I can't believe aise log bhi hain duniya mein. You know what? Tum kya breakup karoge...I reject you...jao apni girlfriend ke saath...And you wait n watch Mr. ruhaan...ab jo ladka mujhe sabse pehle milega on my way back...he will be my boyfriend.

Ruhaan : (laughing) Kuch bhi...thoda to soch lo bolne se pehle. Bezzati kyun karani hai apni.

Vaishu turned in anger. She was leaving when she bumped into someone.

Vaishu's POV : No no no..yrr god...itni bhi nhi sunni thi meri. Josh josh me bol gyi vo sab. Ab kya karu. Upper se ye lenses bhi abhi nikalne the kya..shakal bhi nhi dikhegi mujhe dhang se. Ab itna josh dikha hi dia to chal vaishu thoda natak hi kar le.

I slowly looked upwards trying to recognize the face but failed.

Voice : Sambhal kr Miss.

What?...ye voice kuch jani pehchani kyu lag rhi hai...ye chor abhi vaishu...filhaal jo bola vo karke dikha.

Vaishu : Will..will you be my b..boyfriend?

Voice : Yeah ofc

Hein...aise kaise yes bol dia isne...lagta hai koi pervert hai...abe yrr ab isse kaise peeche churaungi. God yr kya kar rhe ho...vaise hi musibaton ka pahad hai sir par...ye or.

Vaishu : Let's go then

Ruhaan : Vaishu naatak choro...Chalo mere saath.

Konse sapne me jee rha hai ye...ise abhi bhi lagta hai me ise maaf kar dungi mujhe cheat karne ke baad? A BIG FAT NO....I ingnored him and went outside with that person. Now I have to clear his misunderstanding. Bapre kitni sirdardi hai.

Vaishu : Dekho Mr. I'm sorry..actually vo situation kuch ajeeb thi islie apko aisa bola meine...but I'm seriously not that type of girl.

Voice : To me konsa PERVERT hoon jo you declared me a pervert in the metro today. And yea I know why you said all that inside. I just helped you.

He said in a sarcastic manner. Wait...oh no...He is that same metro wala pervert.

Abhi : Listen I didn't touched you. I'm from a reputed family and I'm a professional prosecutor. I respect women a lot.

Oh no...ye to prosecutor nikla...Iski voice se lag rha h he is not lying. I can tell that much being a lawyer.

Vaishu : Are you sure? you were not?

Abhi : obviously Miss...

Vaishu's Pov ended.

Abhi's POV Started

I was sitting with my boss when I heard some voices. I saw that same girl who declared me a pervert today. According to what I heard she is being cheated by her boyfriend. I guess that's why she was being extra careful in the metro. She was already tensed about that and then someone touched her. I don't why but when she started leaving I went towards her and said yes to be her boyfriend. I wanted to help her in that condition. Maybe because I too faced this type of situation in my past. Now I'm asking her name as I don't even know her name.

Vaishu : Vaishnavi...vaishnavi Rao

Abhi : Ohh

Vaishu : Thank you so much for your help Mr. Abhishek and sorry for that behavior. Actually I'm a lawyer so can't tolerate what's wrong.

Abhi : Your most welcome and no worries..it's ok..I can understand.

Vaishu : Thanku once again..ok bye..it was nice meeting you.

Abhi : Same here.

She left. Why the hell did I even accepted her thanku and sorry. She did wrong by falsely accusing me. What the hell happened to me yrr.

I then sat in my car but again she came and knocked on the mirror. Now what the hell she wants. I opened the mirror and asked..

Abhi : Ab kya hai...or konse accusations lagane hain Ms. lawyer mujh pr?

Vaishu : Are koi accusations nhi lagane please gate kholo jldi. He is coming.

I saw her boyfriend..oh sorry..ex boyfriend coming behind her. I opened the door and she hurriedly sat in.

Vaishu : Ghurna band karo or jldi driver ko gadi chalane bolo

Abhi : Oh hello madam...gaadi meri, driver mera, Tum kon hoti ho mujhe order dene wali.

Vaishu : Dekhiye..prosecutor Abhishek Nigam...I'm really sorry for whatever happened today..but please try to understand please help me one last time...Pleaseee

She said making a cute puppy face. Ab kaise ignore karu yaar.

Abhi : Bhaiya start the car.

No no no..me iski baaton me nhi aa sakta...wth are you doing Abhi.

Vaishu : Thanku thanku so much Mr. Abhishek.

Abhishek : No problem.

We sat there in a comfortable silence. I don't why but this silence is not giving an uncomfortable vibe which I mostly get when around someone..

Abhi's pov ends

VAISHU'S POV

Vaishu yrr...aaj ke liye itni embarrassment kaafi hai...chal ab nikal car se.

Vaishu : Yahin side me rok dijiye car.

The driver stopped and I left the car thanking him one last time. Then I head towards a shop, took a cold drink and sat there drinking it. I opened my phone and saw zero notifications. Yeah...my life is boring..no friends, no cousins, no boyfriend, noone to care for me besides my lovely mother. Yeah there's only one chats in my phone..my mumma. I started reading her message.

Mumma : Beta kaisi hai..vahan sab thik hai na? Khana dhang se khati raha kar ok? Or koi dikkat to nhi hai na? Araam se settle ho gyi delhi mein?

Yes...I'm away from my mumma...She is in jaipur and I had to come delhi for my job. She doesn't know that in what conditions I'm living here. Unknowingly a drop of tear started rolling my cheeks ...fed up of my lonely life and suddenly I realised that just now I broke up with my boyfriend and in no time I was a crying mess. What's my fault in this? I loved him more than anyone. I just wanted a perfect life partner who loves my equally and respects my decisions...nothing else..but maybe I'm not worty of happiness. Suddenly I heard a voice and I recognized it immediately.

Vaishu's Pov ends

ABHI'S POV

Here I'm again in front of the shop where vaishnavi is sitting. I thought that would be our last meet but now I have to meet her again.I don't know why She forgot her file in my car. Meine thodi bola tha apni file chor kar jao huhh. I went inside but then I saw her crying there

Abhi : You left this in my car.

She snapped towards me and quickly composed herself as if nothing happened.

Vaishu : Oh thanku so much for coming back to give me.

Abhi : Ok then I should go now

Vaishu : Yeah bye and sorry for the inconvenience.

Ye ladki bhi na. Kaise itni jldi badal gyi rote rote. I sat there in front of her chair....

TO BE CONTINUED

💗............................................................💗

Here's the first chapter of this mystery. Hope you guys liked it. Do vote and give your honest reviews in the comment section. See yaa in the next chapter. Till then bbye take care💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 6.4K 57
Can love be so weak that it can become weak just due to a misunderstanding? Due to that one misunderstanding, brother becomes the enemy of others. Th...
24.4K 1.2K 40
The story is basically based on how do a mere coincidence can change our life. Story about a police officer and a independent girl. What will happen...
8.4K 462 9
โ...๐”€๐“ฎ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ผ - ๐“ท๐“ธ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ.โž โ–ถ ุ‚๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. โ–ถ โžซ๐–œ๐–—๏ฟฝ...