Damaged Raven

By Irish_Wolves

By: justbored21 Dumbledore was surprised when Harry Potter, the boy-who-lived, came to Hogwarts. He expected... More

1
First Morning
Lessons, meeting Snape
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
Trial
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68

21

4.3K 191 24
By Irish_Wolves

"Fleur?" Jacques Delacour asked as he opened his daughter's room and looked in, he frowned when he saw that she wasn't in there. He realised that she had probably gone into young Mr Potter's room. she had been spending lot of time with him lately, he understood but that didn't mean that he liked it. He closed the door and made his way over to Mr Potter's room

"I don't know about this Arry" Fleur's voice spoke from inside, interrupting Jacques who was about to knock.

"It'll be fine Fleur" Harry's voice said in a reassuring tone "we've practised it before. Now, close your eyes and grab onto it tightly" Jacque's eyes widened as various thoughts that he never wanted to think about entered his mind

"Okay Harry" Fleur's voice replied in a soft but nervous tone "okay, I've got it"

"Does it feel good?" Harry's voice asked with a touch of excitement and anticipation

"It feels brilliant" Fleur's voice purred "It feels so powerful, I don't think any other boys would be capable of giving me something like this" Jacques blanched as more horrible images rushed into his mind

"I know right! It's feels brilliant doesn't it?"

"Oui, it's amazing"

"Great, now just close your eyes and pull it in and..." Harry's voice didn't get much farther as Jacques chose that moment to burst into the room.

Jacques had entered with a furious expression, he was prepared to tell the boy that there was no way in hell he was going to have sex with his daughter in this house, bond or not. However he stopped when he realised that they weren't actually trying to have sex. For one they were both fully clothed, the second thing that lead him to believe that they weren't having sex was the fact that they were sitting a meter apart from each other on the floor with their legs crossed.

"What's going on?" Harry asked when he and Fleur looked towards him

"What are you two doing?" Jacques asked, as he looked back and forth between the two

"Arry is showing me a trick that he said would keep the boys from bothering me"

"Oh, and what's that?" Jacques asked curiously, if this did work then it would stop all the boys from bothering his little princess, then maybe he could teach it young Gabby when she get's older.

"Look at me" Harry said and Jacques looked towards Harry. Harry's eyes, without warning, flared. They grew brighter and they looked like they were made of green blazing flames. Jacques took a step back before he could even process what happened. Harry closed his eyes and then opened them, Jacques was rather relieved to see that they had turned back to his regular emerald green eyes. "It's a nice little trick, gives the other person a sense that they are dealing with someone incredibly powerful plus it helps show people what emotions you are feeling"

"That's amazing" Jacques said, now thoroughly impressed by the boy.

"Alright Fleur, now it's your turn" Harry turned to Fleur. "Close your eyes, grab on to your magic tightly." Fleur closed her eyes and concentrated "Pull it into yourself, then shove it upwards and direct it into your eyes"

"I've got it" Fleur whispered

"Look at your dad and prove it" Harry said.

Fleur turned her head towards her father, she opened her eyes and Jacques widened his own. Fleur's wasn't as effective as Harry's but it was still impressive, her blue eyes blared at him. Jacques had the feeling that it would be enough to discourage any teenager who thought of getting handsy. Fleur turned her eyes towards Harry, the flames reignited in his eyes. The blue flames of Fleur and the green flames of Harry's were no longer wild and unpredictable, no, now they were slow and calm, beautiful if anything.

Jacques watched as his daughter got lost in the eyes of the green eyed boy in front of her, and he realised something, he realised what his wife had meant when she told him not to interfere in their relationship. Years of unworthy and stupid boys had made him wary of any that tried to get close to his daughter, but this...this was different. Here...this was pure love...and damn if would stand in the way of it.

"Papa?" Fleur looked towards her father with concern

"My apologies flower, I had just gotten lost in thought. Your mother wanted me to tell you both that dinner will be ready in about five minutes. You two have fun" Jacques smiled and left the room, closing the door as he did so.

"Oi Black" A guard spoke to Sirius from outside the cell

"Hello Jimmy" Sirius said in form of a greeting, Jimmy was the nicest of the human guards.

"Have you heard?" The guard, Jimmy, asked

"Heard what?"

"The news about Harry Potter" Jimmy replied

"What?!" Sirius rushed towards the cell bars and grabbed them as tightly as he could "is he okay?! He's not hurt is he?! What happened to him?!"

"Is he dead?" A hopeful voice asked from the next cell

"Shut it Snivelus! You greasy haired walking poster for capital punishment!" Sirius shouted before turning to Jimmy "What happened?!"

"Well, apparently Lockhart had tried to rape him"

"What?!" Black roared as Snape laughed from the next cell

"I wouldn't get a head of yourself greasy" Jimmy grinned at Snape before turning to Sirius "he TRIED to rape Harry Potter, the boy had stopped him and beat the shit out of him. Injured him pretty badly actually."

"HA" Sirius laughed "in your face Snape, in your disgusting and ugly face."

"But that's not just it" Jimmy continued "after Lockhart was sentenced to Azkaban, he'll be here as soon as St Mungo's fixes him up, the Wizengamot had a session to decide who Harry Potter's new guardian was. A lot of people wanted to be his guardian, and what Potter did will forever go down in history"

"What?! What did he do?!" Sirius's eyes were full of worry

"He basically went up and insulted the whole Wizengamot" Jimmy replied with a grin

"What?!" Sirius laughed

"It's true" Jimmy said "he destroyed them, he also demanded that Bellatrix Lestrange be his new guardian and they allowed it"

"Of course they did" Snape snorted "merlin knows that everyone jumps on to their knees if it pleases the spoilt little brat"

"Shut it Snape" Jimmy and Sirius said at the same time

"Also...Potter pointed out that you've never had a trial" Jimmy pointed at Sirius

"Really?!" Sirius gasped

"Yep" Jimmy nodded "made Fudge look a right fool, they've decided to give you a trial soon but until then you have to stay in the low level security wing so you can recover enough to attend"

"Is this real?" Sirius asked with disbelief "This isn't some dream where I wake up with a dementor trying to get in the cell? This isn't something where I get tricked into getting executed or where Fudge orders someone to execute me so I don't go and make everyone look bad?"

"No, no tricks" Jimmy shook his head "besides, Fudge can't. Everyone knows that you're getting a trial, if he tried to execute you then suspicion would be drawn to the ministry. Besides, Madam Bones has put herself in charge of everything so only people loyal to the cause of justice will get anywhere near you."

"I can't believe it" Sirius whispered

"Yeah, well in a second another guard is going to come and the two of us are going to take you away"

"Thanks Jimmy...I'll never forget this" Sirius vowed

"Don't thank me, I'm just the messenger" Jimmy said just as another guard arrived, the two opened the cell door and placed some handcuffs on Sirius before they took him away

"Bye-bye Snivelus" Sirius called out as he left "Have fun, hope to see you never!"

"Curse you Black!" Snape snarled

"I'll miss you too nosey! I'll send you some shampoo you lonely prick!"

"Goddamn it" Harry cursed under his breath as he sat in a compartment on the Hogwarts express, once again cursing the fact that he had to attend school. He had actually enjoyed his summer, it was the best summer he had ever had. He had gotten on brilliantly with Fleur's mother, Fleur's little sister was less annoying than last time, her father apparently no longer disliked him and had begun acting like he actually wanted him around. Plus, he had enjoyed all the time he spent with Fleur.

Fleur didn't judge him, in fact she didn't seem to be remotely bothered by his face and she didn't mind his sense of humour, in fact she liked it if anything. Plus, Harry had to admit that it felt nice, having someone love him unconditionally. He knew Bellatrix and Delphi loved him but that was different, not worse, just different.

To add to the good news, he was told that Sirius was getting a trial.

The bad news was that he would be in school when the trial was scheduled, plus he had to return to England. He had felt like his heart broke when he saw Fleur cry as he left. He had noticed that he really cared for Fleur, he didn't know if this was a side-effect of accepting the bond or not, but he did. Seeing her sad did not help him, and now he was on a train back to a school he was forced to attend. Needless to say he was not in a good mood.

"What's up?" Tracy asked as she and Daphne entered the compartment

"Harry's grumpy because he misses Fleur" Delphi answered as she read a book on art tips that she had gotten from the Delacours, they had kindly gotten her an English version.

"What if I am?" Harry said as he took out a book and began reading

"Fleur? Isn't she the girl who is 'not Harry's girlfriend'?" Daphne asked, quoting something that Harry had said multiple times now

"She's now the girl who is my girlfriend" Harry replied

"What?!" Tracy blurted out "You have a girlfriend?!"

"Are you jealous?" Harry asked, without looking away from his book

"Shut it" Tracy rolled her eyes "so tell me the details"

"Why?" Harry sighed

"Tracy is our resident gossip" Daphne answered with a roll of her eyes "she has a need to know"

"Hi guys" Fay said as she entered the compartment "what's up?"

"Harry was about to tell me about his new girlfriend" Tracy said

"What?!" Fay instantly sat down next to Tracy and the two looked at Harry "Tell us"

"Sweet Merlin, they're multiplying" Harry swore under his breath before he looked at both girls "her name is Fleur Delacour, she lives in France. Her family is quite rich, she's very smart and powerful and is brilliant at charms"

"She must be if she managed to charm you" Tracy giggled

"Do you think I won't hurt you or have you just forgotten that I can?" Harry asked as he looked up

"I think you won't" Tracy said confidently "I...Ow!" She exclaimed after Harry's book hit her in the forehead

"That's your warning shot for the day" Harry said as he picked up the book and opened it before finding the page where he was at last time "anyway, as I was saying, she's brilliant at charms and she's really nice. She has a little sister as well, who isn't too bad, all things considered. Her mum's nice, her father didn't like me at first but he does now for some reason."

"What does she look like?" Fay asked

"She's blonde and she had blue eyes" Delphi answered "she looks like a total supermodel, oh wait, I have pictures" Delphi reached into her bag and pulled out a picture which she showed the group.

In the picture, Fleur was sat at one end of a sofa, Harry was lying down on the sofa with his head in Fleur's lap. Harry's eyes were closed, showing that he was asleep, while Fleur gently stroked his hair and smiled down at him.

"Merlin! She's gorgeous!" Daphne exclaimed

"How does someone like that end up with someone like you?!" Tracy blurted out "Oh...no offence Harry"

"None taken bitch" Harry replied in a casual voice as he looked at the picture and held back a smile. He had remembered that day, he and Fleur had hanged out all day and neither could be bothered to go upstairs. Eventually the two had fallen asleep there, the next day they had both woken up with neck pains, Harry had offered to massage her neck and she had nodded so fast that she caused more pain.

"Is she older than you?" Daphne asked

"She's in her sixth year at the moment" Harry replied "is that a problem?"

"No, not really" Daphne shrugged "many people get married with people older or younger than them. Though, something about her seems familiar, I think it's her name. Delacour...where have I heard that name before? What does her father do?"

"He's currently the French minister of magic" Harry answered

"Really?" Fay gasped "And you're his daughter's boyfriend? Wow, he could either make life very good or very difficult for you"

"It'll be the former unless he wants to piss off his wife and his daughter" Harry responded "he's smart enough to not anger veelas"

"Veelas?" Fay, Tracy and Daphne asked at the same time

"Yeah" Delphi nodded "his wife and daughters are all veelas."

"So to sum up" Tracy said "Harry has managed to get a good looking and smart girlfriend who also happens to be quite rich and daughter of the most powerful man in France and she happens to be a veela which is a magical species known for their beauty?"

"That about sums it up, yes" Harry nodded

"You lucky duck"

"So, another year in Hogwarts" Delphi said as she and Harry had entered the common room, both had taken seats while the other Ravenclaws began catching up.

"Yep" Harry sighed

"Don't worry Harry" Delphi replied "you can still write letters to her and you can visit this Christmas"

"What?" Harry blinked "Oh no, that's not what I was sighing about, I mean yeah I'll miss her but that's not what I'm upset about at the moment"

"What then?" Delphi asked

"Firstly I have to deal with another year of Malfoy, Granger and Weasley plus Longbottom followed up with McGonabitch and Dumbledork. There's also the new defence teacher"

"What about him?" Delphi asked, Harry's response was a slap to the back of her head "ow...what's that for?"

"You weren't paying attention when your mum was telling us about him, were you?" Harry shot her an accusing look

"No, what about him?"

"His name is Remus Lupin, he's used to be one of my dad's friends."

"Oh right, I remember now, the were..."

"Don't" Harry cut her off "we don't need to start rumours about him"

"Potter" A voice called

"Goddamn it" Harry groaned as he realised who was calling

"How are you?" John Matthews the quidditch team captain asked, he had been relentless in trying to get Harry to join the team. Especially after the first time he had saw Harry fly on his broom, Harry had just been flying by the quidditch pitch when John saw his flying and immediately declared Harry to be a natural flyer. Since then he had been constantly trying to badger Harry into joining the quidditch team "Have you considered joining the team yet?"

"John...I will hit you with my shoe if you ask again"

"Harry! Please join!" John begged "I've seen you flying! You're brilliant and I...Ow!"

"Why do people think I will never follow through when I threaten to hurt them?" Harry asked Delphi as he put his shoe back on

"Come on Harry, we stand a much better chance of winning with you"

"Look at me" Harry turned to John "look at me now, look at my face. Look at the quidditch teams faces then look at mine, look back at them now look back at me. Between me and them, who looks like they actually care? I'll give you a hint, it ain't me"

"Why not?"

"I don't like quidditch!" Harry snapped "I would've thought that you would've understood that after the first fifty times of me repeating the same thing! Are you're that deaf or stupid?!"

"But we need you!"

"You need help! You're obsessed!"

"Come on Harry" One member of the quidditch team said "We've seen you on a broom! You're amazing!"

"That's because I like flying! I don't like quidditch! There's a difference"

"Come on Harry" John begged "I..."

"Okay, that's it!" Harry snapped as he took his wand out and transformed two book into knives, he picked them both up and aimed them at John and the Ravenclaw the team "the first knife will be a warning shot, the next will go through somebody's skull"

"N...now Harry" John said, a little nervous "there's no need for that? Just please consider joining the..." John was interrupted by the knife that flew above him, and landed on the wall behind him

"Anyone else?" Harry asked as he twirled the other knife in his hand, John and everyone got the hint and wisely backed off "Accio" Harry summoned the knife back and then returned both knives into books.

"Wow, you're pissed off" Delphi noted "Fleur will be happy that you're missing her so much" Delphi added with a teasing voice, though it disappeared quickly when Harry's wand was aimed at her "Kidding! Just kidding" She said with her hands up

"Hmm" Harry huffed "maybe I just need some sleep, I'll see you tomorrow" Harry got up and left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 1.1K 7
Harry gets thrown back in time and ends up in his ten year old body. This time, he's going to do everything different, this time he will have a prope...
9.4K 339 17
An orphan arrives at Hogwarts. He has been bullied his entire life, is the heir to his family's legacy and a Dark Lord is out to get him. Follow Harr...
378K 10.3K 24
When he started his 6th year at Hogwarts, Tom Marvolo Riddle had viscous plans like no other and nothing stopped him from putting them into action. W...
207K 6.6K 12
ONESHOT! DARK!FIC: Many things have happened to Harry, he endured because it was what he had to do to keep the ones he cared about safe. But when he...