memories remain ── shokugeki...

By saraccha

▬▬▬ ▬▬ ❝ 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗡 ˚ . ✦ ➤ 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗌𝗅�... More

➤ Exordium
➤ zero . . .
➤ one . . .
➤ two . . .
➤ three . . .
➤ four . . .
➤ five . . .
➤ six . . .
➤ seven . . .
➤ eight . . .
➤ nine . . .
➤ ten . . .
➤ eleven . . .
< special episode >
➤ twelve . . .
➤ thirteen . . .
➤ fourteen . . .
➤ fifteen . . .
➤ sixteen . . .
➤ seventeen . . .
➤ eighteen . . .
➤ nineteen . . .
➤ twenty . . .
➤ twenty - one . . .
➤ twenty - two . . .
➤ twenty - three . . .
➤ twenty - four . . .
➤ twenty - five . . .
➤ twenty - six . . .
➤ twenty - seven . . .
➤ twenty - eight . . .
➤ twenty - nine . . .
➤ thirty - one . . .

➤ thirty . . .

622 29 3
By saraccha

YOU WORE A BLACK FITTED . . .

dress, you paired it up with small, gold earrings and wore a white long sleeves blouse over it, tying the ends together to make it cute.

Unfortunately, Kinoshita's wardrobes are full of designer dresses, skirts, only a number of louis vuitton shorts, white long and short sleeve blouses, and coats for cold days. But then again, what did you expect from someone who came from a well off clan with generations of wealth?

Because of this, you were forced to wear dresses even on normal days. But atleast Kinoshita has a good fashion sense. That's something you were glad of.

But the one thing you were shocked the most was....

WHAT THE FUCK DIOR AND LOUIS VUITTON EXISTS IN THIS WORLD?

You took your phone from the top of the table and dialled the number of your driver to have him fetch you from the dorm and go to your own kitchen in Totsuki— that was gifted by Erina. It surprisingly took only a week for it to be renovated, considering that what you had planned for the kitchen was hard to make in just a week.

You went outside your room and started walking downstairs, there wasn't anyone downstairs, so you assumed they were taking a well-deserved rest in their own rooms.

Before going outside the dorm, you went to the kitchen to fetch a bottle of water to drink. It took approximately five minutes before you heard a beep from outside.

You threw the empty bottle in the trash bin and fastened your pace to get out of the dorm mansion. What greeted you outside was the limousine your father gifted you, with the driver already outside the vehicle, opening the door for you to enter.

"Good afternoon, Y/N-sama." The driver who seems to be in his age greeted with a bow.

"Hello, Genji-san. Can we pass by the front gates before going to my wing?" You asked in a polite manner.

"Of course, Y/N-sama." He said, no questions asked after that as the limousine drove off after you two entered the car.

Ichigo:
Y/N-senpai, we're inside
Totsuki, at the entrance!

You:
Okay, stay there. I'll fetch you.

After sending the text, you closed your phone and threw it on the empty seat beside you. You then glanced at the window, watching the trees sway together, leaves and flower petals scattered on the road.

Your eyes finally spotted the entrance, you saw four figures waiting for someone— which was you. You told the driver to stop and opened the limousine.

"Hey guys!" You raised your voice that is enough for them to hear at a distance. You also waved your hand in the process for them to see you immediately.

You saw how Ichigo's eyes widened by the sight of the limousine, it seems as though the young girl wasn't used to seeing stuffs like this. The other three on the other hand, weren't surprised at all. Considering they're from a well-off family as well, and they knew how rich the Kinoshitas are.

You gestured for them to get inside the limousine. All of them ran to get to you faster and went inside, making themselves comfortable.

"Would you guys like for me to tour you around Totsuki?" You offered. But deep inside, you hoped they decline it because— well, you were lazy of course.

"Thank you for the offer, Y/N-sama. But maybe we should teach Ichigo for now. We don't want to waste more of your time." Obviously it was Hanabusa yet again who answered you. Ichigo seems to be sad, considering she wanted to take the tour offer. But then again, they were here not to dilly dally, but to enhance her poor baking skills.

The ride to your wing was quiet and very awkward. You sensed that they couldn't open their mouths, in fear of upsetting the Y/N Kinoshita. You didn't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing to be her. Good thing cause you weren't really up to talk about things for now. Bad thing cause you don't want other people to fear you.

The limousine stopped, indicating that you had finally arrived at your destination. The driver immediately went off the car and ran to the door, opening it. You stepped foot on the floor, thanking the driver for his work.

"We're here." You said, motioning to the former RS that is now your very own kitchen.

"Is this the academy's cooking area?" Makoto asked out loud, he couldn't contain his thoughts anymore.

"Oh, no~ It's my personal kitchen." You answered, taking the keys from your purse as you stride towards the front door of your wing. The clicking of your 3 inches high heels could be heard in the quiet area.

"How come she's well-dressed even though she'll only be teaching me?" Ichigo really doesn't get rich people. Imagine moving around, cooking and baking with those heels of yours. Gosh, that was torture.

It wasn't really a torture for you, though. This was Y/N Kinoshita's body, meaning, she's already used with high heels. She can even run with these.

"What? A personal wing inside the school campus?" Andou asked rather out loud, shocked with the new information he had gained.

"Why of course. That's Totsuki for you~" You answered confidently, looking at them as you sent a wink.

You opened the door of your wing, you were greeted by the dark, this is your first time visiting your wing since it was newly made. You opened the lights and was greeted by the white walls, a small chandelier on the roof and complete kitchen wares.

"Damn, so this is what it feels like to be rich huh?"

The four teens gawked at the sight in front of them. It was luxurious than the St. Marie's baking area.

"Welcome to my wing~" You exclaimed, arms spread wide as you faced them. A smirk was placed on your face as you loved the expressions they had right now.

You once again faced your back at them as you entered the kitchen, you roam around the huge room, fingers gliding on the counter as you saw there wasn't even dust on it. You guessed the cleaners kept it well cleaned, considering that Y/N Kinoshita was high-maintenance.

"Please close the door once you get in." You said as you heard their footsteps inside the room. Someone closed the door.

"What do you guys think?" You asked, pertaining your kitchen. Even though their answer was evident on their expressions, you still wanted to hear it from them.

"It's..." They couldn't find a word that could describe the kitchen. It was more than amazing, you could feel the luxury just by stepping in it. The utensils, machines, kitchen wares, everything were brand new and from an expensive brand.

"Shall we start baking?" Before they could answer, a faint knock on the door followed by the sound of it being opened was heard. You all glance at it to see who it was.

"H-hello..?" A familiar voice echoed through the room.

"Eh? It can't be... But that voice is too familiar for me not to recognize.." You thought, eyes widened in the process as you waited for the person to come inside. You were on the verge of squealing! Who knew you'd be meeting him in this time?! Ah, you're so excited!

"I-is there s-someone inside..? Ah, I hope it's not a ghost.." A certain white-headed man popped out from the door, causing you to smile widely.

"OH MY GOD, IT IS HIM!"

"Eishi-senpai!" You shouted in surprise as the male entered the room. You and him were surprised by seeing each other. You ran towards him and tackled him into a hug.

"It's been so long, Eishi-senpai! How are you?" You asked. During your free time, you asked System to give you informations about Y/N Kinoshita's background with the characters.

Your eyes went blurry as a box-like screen popped up in front of you.

—————————————
System:

Eishi Tsukasa.
( The white knight of
the table )

He holds the first seat of
the Elite Ten Council. He's
one of Totsuki's pride. Despite
him being a nervous-wreck most
of the time, he's very confident
when it comes to cooking.

He was one of the upperclassmen
who took great care of Y/N Kinoshita
during her junior high, and both
their families are close hence why
they're very close to each other.
—————————————

"Thank you, System." You said inside your head. System closed the information box and your vision came back to normal.

"Ah, Y/N-chan! It's you. S-sorry for barging in without notice. I-I saw the door was slightly open so I—"

"It's okay, Eishi-senpai~! Thank you for checking my kitchen, though!" You said, already knowing what he was about to say as you already guessed correctly from his first sentence only.

"Would you mind introducing me to your guests here?" He asked, as he patted your head gently. You pulled out from the embrace as you looked behind you, all four were watching the scene infront of them awkwardly.

"Oh right! These four are students from St. Marie Academy, and they asked me to teach Ichigo to enhance her skills." You said, pointing at the small girl beside Makoto.

"Guys, this is Eishi Tsukasa-senpai. He's the top of Totsuki Academy, the first seat of the Elite Ten." The Elite Ten was famous in and outside the campus. So it was no wonder when you heard a couple of gasps from the three boys.

"A-ah, Y/N-chan... You're exaggerating with the Top of Totsuki one.." The older male sweat dropped at your words, he was too humble for his own good.

"Ehem, I see you're from St. Marie. A prestigious culinary school for baking. But if it were prestigious, why does a student of theirs need to ask help from a Totsuki student?" Despite Tsukasa being a shy gal, he still couldn't hide the sharpness of his tongue.

Makoto clicked his tongue, what he hated the most is someone mocking his alma mater. But half of it was their academy's fault for accepting a student who has zero knowledge with baking. So Makoto couldn't really defend his school.

"Don't be too harsh, Eishi-senpai~" you said in a cheeky tone, pressing his cheek with your index finger, earning a pout from him.

"Is it okay for you guys to have Eishi-senpai join us?" You asked without asking the upperclassman if it was okay for him. To be fair, you wanted him to join you for today's session so that you could spend time with one of your beloveds!

Eishi stared at you, eyes wide as he haven't agreed nor had he told you that he wanted to join. But he couldn't reject it either as it has been a while since you two bonded over cooking. He misses it. He misses you dearly.

"Of course, Y/N-san.. I believe we'd be able to learn a thing or two from the first seat." Andou said in a calm and respectful tone. Which earned a smile from you.

"I doubt you'll learn from me.. Y/N here is much better than me." Eishi said, sulking as his aura turned into a gloomy, depressed one.

"Stop joking, Eishi-senpai! You're far more better than me, you're the first seat after all!" You said, laughing.

"We all know the truth about your skills, Y/N-chan.." Eishi thought to himself, watching you laugh at what he said. He didn't say anything and just smiled.

"Well, shall we start this session then?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 8.1K 30
What do you get when mixing gambling and cooking, we get shokugeki. Which is what made a girl earn the name, Blood Hound She lives in the madness of...
6.7K 155 15
A Shokugeki no Soma Love story. *Disclaimer: I don't own Shokugeki no Soma, the pictures and songs used in this story, I only own OCs and extras. If...
4.7K 229 12
Asahi Nakiri x OC short story. "Ms. Eunha, if I ask you to go out. Wouldn't be a date?" "Depending on how you address. You just want me to go out," "...
994K 38.3K 108
Shokugeki no Soma Various x Female Reader. It was a normal day for you, Quarantine was really boring and it was already 7 in the morning. You just ma...