The undying witch- A Mother

By valdaral

Arson had been warned and then, was refused a proper welcome. Wolfs didn't waste their time greeting them wi... More

Welcome to consent hell
1-{Death Of The Witch}
2-{Wolf Smells}
3-{Sharing And Caring}
4- {Live As Dead}
5- {We don't Trust}
6- {Look And Behold}
7- {What Will We Be}
8- {Manners Are The Beginning}
9- { Unfair Is Life, Fair Is Death}
11- {Aplogize But don't Expect A Pardon}
12- { Comfort The Strong }
13- { Never Enough }
14- { A Lot Of Bad Stories }
15- { Consider The Enemy }
16 - { Crazy Named Peace }

10- { Beging To Sin, Sin To Bless}

6 1 1
By valdaral

" You look like you are in a good mood, child. " She smirks as she lets the doctor examine her. " And me who thought that I had to comfort you. " She winked.

Arson stopped in his tracks, put his cookies down, and slowly turns his head to connect with her narrowed eyes.

An awkward silence installs itself in the blanc room, her smirk widens in realization at that moment and instead of blushing, he carries his chair to an isolated corner.

There, he munched on his snacks as they stare each other down across the room. The scene could be compared to a feral kitten silently hissing at an awe-stricken human.

Well in the doctor's head that is.

" Then, it will be all for today. I will be taking my leave. " The kitten searched for a cage, doubtless that this human was here to capture him,  instead he found a tempting snack lying in front of him.

He meowed for his mother instantly, " Surely, you're not leaving us like that, doctor. We make good company, I assure you. "

" Child, we wouldn't want to bother the medic for the sake of keeping us entertained, now. He surely has better things to do and more patients to examine. " The human took advantage of his lack of attention to gain territory.

" Well, I could stay for a few more minutes, it wouldn't be such a bother for me. " The mother spots her kitten, analyzing the dangerous situation that her kin was in.

"Nonsense, don't you have to report the kings after your round? Please don't mind us and let us have a little chat between succubus and incubus. " The courageous mother that had previously stridden forward to save her kitten now hesitated.

Glancing behind her shoulder, she finds many more kittens that counted on her to provide them with food and shelter. Then again, she didn't know if the human has accomplices ready to kidnap her as well as soon as she revealed herself from her hide.

What was she ought to do now?

It was one kitten or herself and the rest of the litter. " Well if you put it like that. I suppose that I would be the one to bother in this... particular exchange of... this... exclusive dialogue of... " She has made her choice.

Before she turns her back on her precious kitten, she utters a word of apology. " I'm sorry that I'm so weak, your highness. " and with that, the image was broken.

Maracissa turned her upper body towards Arson, pushing her legs over the edge of the bed. With difficulty, she arrange her legs to not look so awkward crossed in front of her.

Arson gulped, " Now where were we? " She faked a pondering complexion and smiled. " Ah! yes, you reck of semen, fresh semen, and two different kinds at that. I won't go into explicit details but I can smell the faint scent of it in your breath... " She purred and applied pressure on her limp legs.

" Even from all the way over here, I can hear your gut clenching around it, tasting and observing it like a jewel. " She chuckled and lick her lips.

" It's like watching a child savoring a candy... I can't wait for you to properly digest it. " he definitely did not need that comparison.

Arson blinked and with great hesitation, he touch his belly. He felt it right there, it didn't create a bump or anything but it was definitely there. Swimming inside of him as it was exploring his inside. " You can feel all that...?"

She nodded and motioned him to come closer. Lifting his chair to set it in front of her, he lifts his shirt to show his belly for Maracissa to probe.

" It's quite the lottery you win there. " She put pressure on the place under the river of his chest, it made Arson involuntary gulp. " How much did you drink? "

" Two cups. "

" Full?"

" Yes and separated."

" When?"

" Before I came here." That made her back away a little bit with a frown on her face.

" What? Is it a bad thing?" He panics, and she shakes her head.

" No, not really. You know that the moment we are born, we are fed with semen that our caregiver harvested right? " He nodded.

" So it doesn't really matter if it's two different kinds of semen. What matters the most is that it's consumed within an hour for the child the absorb the nutrients." He waited for the but.

" If we were talking about a child that is. You've only consumed animal semen so far and other things to clench your thirst or postpone your heat... " She explained.

" But since I'm kind of a late bloomer so you don't know what would happen. " She sighed and looked away. Arson shifted his gaze to the ceiling. " Just when I finally found suppliers that won't judge me and for me to beg for it, now I have to worry about how my body going to respond to it."

Arson melted in with the chair, " Arson, I know that you have lived within this world long enough to build yourself your own taboos but why were you even so keen to refuse yourself the thing that keeps you alive? "

He didn't move a muscle, a sigh left his lips and he responded with the same reasons that he gave to all the one of his race that had asked him the same question.

At first, he thought it was because of what happened when he was a child but now that he has grown up and survived this far, he realized that the horrible things he suffered from in the orphanage were just the tip of the iceberg.

When he got his first heat, his immediate response was to find someone to suck on or fuck. Back then, he was too young to value dignity when his life was on the line.

His first victim has been a priest, it was night and the bastard had just gotten out of his church after assaulting a young boy. What wrong could it be to deliver justice instead of God?

Every single excuse he could think of traveled in his head when he pounced on the priest. His liver was similar to a well-done steak like the heavy smoker he was.

His colon tasted like sausage and his small intestine slurped in his mouth like noodles. Not only that but had an erection prior and now he was having an angel lust! How lucky he felt!!!

Just right before he could end his meal with his disgusting dick, he heard a scream, a woman and a mother.

She was hugging her little boy for dear life running to tell the village of the priest's crime but all that vanished when her eyes met his.

She had strangely calmed down, her straight gaze running over his incubus form with wings sprouted out and tail wiping the ground, covered in the priest's blood.

No, she didn't scream again or run away.

She didn't even thank him...

Her knees fell onto the ground as she forced her child to mimic her. Joined her hands and began to pray.

" The tenant of this world thinks that God has their eyes. " Maracissa froze and her mouth hang agape.

The saying God has their favorite's eyes is commonly used by demons high ranked. Those demons have been the most summoned on the mortal ground, and therefore, know how this world works.

Mortals are easily pardoned by God, humans just need to confess and repent. Supernaturals' most gruesome and ruthless actions are overlooked if it was done for their mate.

For demons that have been condemned with no hope other than the ending of their eternal suffering by an angel, this was so unfair. 

" Yet, their eyes are not God's. " That's why demons hated this world.

All creatures that lived in it think that just because they have the privilege of going to heaven, they can make the demons go away with a little prayer or treat them as they want.

" Such arrogant creatures," Maracissca thought. Why was she even mated to one of them?

" Say, how would you feel if I were to reduce my visits and go bother your mate instead? " She chuckled with a smile at his attempt to change the subject.

" It will be lonely without you but I can manage a moment alone. " Her smile turns into a smirk. " Was your real question meant to ask me my opinion on the man?"

He smiled and nodded nervously, " I suppose nothing escapes you, huh?"

" You are two hundred years too young for that, child. " She muses.

" I suppose that my trauma had its benefits if the death of the fruit of our accident earned me the title of the victim. Thereon ended up saving my life. " Arson made a mental note to fix her beliefs that rape even had its perks.

Yet, he was proud that she could use words that didn't trigger her trauma enough to mentally cage herself within her mind. " I don't have any resentment against him. I know wolfs like him, he didn't hesitate to attempt suicide when he regain conciseness after the event. "

" The only thing that I can say about him is that he is a stranger and... " She blocks and continues a few minutes later like nothing had happened. "... I would like to keep it that way. "

" What about his wolf? " Arson decided to probe further this time.

" His wolf? " She repeated, taken aback.

" Yes, his wolf. Would you feel more comfortable approaching his wolf rather than the human? In his state, it's not like he would remember it so you two won't have to interact when he is human. " Arson waited and observed attentively.

To his surprise, she didn't freeze or skipped his question. Perhaps it was a good thing to let him come visit her every morning in his wolf form if she put the wolf in another case than the human. Of course, it was still a wild and unpredictable animal but she might actually feel more comfortable with him.

" In his wolf form? " Arson beamed, that was significant progress there.

In her stage of recovery, it would be too stimulating to have them face each other human to human but if she considers the wolf to be a third party rather than the danger. Making them spend time with each other would smooth things out in the future.

" Of course, I could even help you engage in contact with him in the morning that he visits you... and look at it from another perspective, if the wolf sees that his mate is trying to approach him. The doubt that he had of you running away or rejecting him would be suppressed-"

" And overall, he won't come to claim me anymore. Arson, you're a genius! " She opens her arms and he gladly accepted her hug.

" How have I lived without you so far is a miracle! " She sing and he chuckled at her attics.

" Is that a yes? " She tightens her grip on him.

" Why do you think I'm hugging you for!? "

° ° °

He stared at the scenery playing out behind the massive windows. Children playing in the grass and shredding their clothes to let their wolves run wild.

His tail enrolled around his waist, gently massaging his arrow-shaped tip on his grumbling stomach.

Every time he gulped, it built up until he was almost tasting it again in his mouth. Only to descend back down. It made him feel dizzy.

The kind of dizziness that you felt when you are about to throw up. But his species wasn't born with a gag reflex for a reason. So all of this felt incredibly good.

So strangely good...

All of this was entirely new to him.

" He should be done by now. " Like on cue, the big doors opened. People started to get out and avoid his gaze when they saw him.

Rumors really travel fast here.

He knocks on the open door, " Please close the door when you leave. " Damn, he was as rude as he remembered him.

He chuckled, " Isn't your office open for everyone? " Arson unrolled his tail off his stomach with difficulty and dragged a chair to put in front of his desk. " Ceraëas?"

The man's jaw locked on sight, " It's beta for you. " Arson simply smiled which earned an annoyed sigh from the wolf. " Moreover, I have no time to entertain you, demon. I cannot even fandom why you came to seek me at this hour of the day. "

Arson tilted his head, " This hour of the day?" He repeated. " The children are still playing outside, shouldn't I be running around out of my room as well? " He grins.

" Well go play elsewhere—" The Beta interrupted himself, slamming his fist on his desk making Arson jolt in his seat. " Your scent changed!...? "

He stands so brutally that his chair was thrown back. " Who is it!?"

He caught himself before he jumped on the incubus and rubbed the veins starting to form on his forehead. " Just tell me their name and their occupation in the pack. I'll handle it. "

Arson crosses his legs on top of each other. " Which King is writing your paycheck again?... I don't really remember. "

Arson wasn't too fond of sharing that kind of thing with people but like he often says honesty is the first step to gaining trust... And he also had the gut feeling that the two bastards would have already told the whole castle by now.

He smirks, half excepting the beta to be so stunned that he would drop his tough act.

Contrary to Arson's expectations, Ceraëas grabbed his coat hanging on the back of his seat and walk straight to the door. " We will discuss this later, I have HIV tests to request from the doctor. "

Now that was crossing the line.

Before Arson knew it, the chair was in his hand, it held up over his head and thrown at the door in less than a second.

Ceraëas just had enough time to dodge it, the chair bounced on the marble floor twice and crashed into the middle of the hallways. " What the hell—"

" GET BACK IN THIS CHAIR!" Arson yelled.

Ceraëas fangs lengthened out, going to give the incubus a good scolding, he stopped when he saw the state that Arson was.

His long hair was all over the place, his face flushed, and his wings were spread far back behind him. " I—"

Arson's lower lip trembled and a single tear ran down his left cheek as his breathing came out unsteadily. " Oh, no non-no, you and I both know you're not sorry." He spat his words with as much venom as he could master.

His hand raised to point to the chair behind him. " NOW GET THE FUCK BACK TO THIS MOTHERFUCKING CHAIR, RIGHT NOW!!!"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Seriously 😓,

If I was at Arson's place, I would have done the same thing. 😤

What would you have done?

--

Oh, and disclaimer: Ceraëas is a name really hard to write and remember.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 4.8K 22
For 1000 years, a wolf was chained and kept alone as a punishment, without anyone to love him. He grew bitter and bitter, wanting to destroy earth an...
87.8K 1.6K 7
"Do you know who I am?" He asked while giving her a death glare. The moment his eyes fell on her his heart skipped a beat, but he shrugged those thou...
473 17 23
//He had my hands pinned tightly above my head as I squirmed beneath him. The blade twisting between his fingers. He held it up to my throat. I was a...
1.2K 83 45
{BOOK ii OF THE 'Scars I Hide'} Octaveus and Drew's relationship is getting serious. Every time they are together alone at least one of them wans to...