Angelic Curse: Jujutsu Kaisen...

By Ryuu_Tsukima

The Suzuki clan is a very well-known clan for Jujutsu Sorcerer. Known for their versatility in knowledge and... More

Jujutsu Bio
Cursed Loves
Ryomen Sukuna
For Myself
Girl of Steel
Fearsome Womb

Fearsome Womb, Part 2

1.2K 77 9
By Ryuu_Tsukima

No One POV

'The Innate Domain's closed off! The Curse Spirit is dead!'

While waiting outside the detention center, Y/n notices the cursed womb's Innate Domain has disappeared. 

Y/n quickly goes over there and has his mind set on one thing, Sukuna. 'Itadori never faced a special grade or had any knowledge of this type of work. This was a stupid idea!'

"Sorry, but he's not coming back."

Y/n froze as he heard a deep voice. Sukuna now arrives as he is standing in front of him.

"Damn." Y/n clicks his tongue.

"Oh~? So you knew that the idea was bad?" Sukuna spoke as if he was good mood, "Maybe that's why they all think of you as "One of the strongest". Let's chat a bit."

"What?" Y/n looks at Sukuna in disbelief. "This is what he gets for trying to use me without any kind of pact." Sukuna starts blaming Yuji, "Feels like he's having some trouble switching back."

"Still, though...It's only a matter of time."

Sukuna rips out Yuji's shirt. Y/n was now being cautious as to guessing what Sukuna's next move was.

"So...I thought about what I could do right now."

Y/n's eyes quickly widened. Sukuna effectively takes Yuji's heart out.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Y/n shouts.

Sukuna smiles as he holds Yuji's heart, "I'm taking this brat hostage."

"Hostage-!!" Y/n now understands, "Itadori will die if he switches back."

"Very good!" Sukuna claps his hands, "Now I'm free like a bird."

"Damn...Guess our position is now reversed." Y/n spoke with small disappointment, "Still...This will be fun."

Sukuna was taken aback, "Fun?"

Y/n looks at Sukuna, smiling, "I get to fight the Curse King Sukuna!? Oh, this is a lifetime moment I'm not gonna be all sad and disgusted about!"

Sukuna laughs and laughs harder, "You are something! I've never come across someone who's this eager! Are you sure you're human?!"

"Probably not." Y/n unzips his jacket, "But I don't care if I am or not. I'm still gonna fuckin love this."

Sukuna could now see Y/n body's image. Even if they had their jacket on, they could see some of their skin, but now, he can see almost his entire upper body.

Y/n starts to jump a bit as he does a little foot movement, "Now then, ready?"

Sukuna opens his arm, "I'm finally out. Let's use the open space."

Y/n was quickly in front of Sukuna as he went for a punch, Sukuna dodged by simply moving his arm. But Y/n was still smirking.

Sukuna's arm suddenly falls off, "Huh?"

"Hehe~" Y/n goes for a kick as Sukuna jumps back, but now their left leg falls out.

Sukuna hops a bit before they all quickly grow back. "So, you can use wind?" 

"Mmmm-nope." Y/n smiles, "I can also use other things like this."

Suddenly the rain stops falling. Sukuna looks and sees the droplets floating in the air before they all start to swirl around him.

Y/n's hand quickly sparks lighting as he slams his hand on the ground, electrocuting Sukuna with the help of the water trap.

Sukuna laughs as he breaks free from the barrier. "More. Come on!"

Y/n puts his hands up as Sukuna suddenly flies up with both arms and legs shredded off. Y/n was in the air with Sukuna as he flew down for a spinning Ariel kick.

Sukuna's body quickly regenerated as he caught Y/n's leg, but Y/n quickly locked Sukuna's head with both legs and threw them toward one of the faculty buildings.

Y/n stands in the air using his wind while having a water platform in the air. Making a circling motion with his hand he gathered up some puddles of water.

Many chunks of the buildings were being thrown towards Y/n. They were quickly sliced before Sukuna was immediately in front of them.

Y/n was taken aback by the speed as Sukuna throws him to another area. 

Y/n grunts as he uses the wind to stabilize him but he doesn't have time as Sukuna is behind him.

"Didn't know that humans can be beautiful~" Sukuna was speaking near Y/n's ear.

Y/n ducks down for another kick but Sukuna catches, spins them around, and grabs another of Y/n's legs. Now forcing them to hold on to Sukuna as he now sees the position they're in.

His legs are around Sukuna who is holding to them and his lower back. Both of them were completely face-to-face.

"Remember what I said earlier?" Sukuna leans towards Y/n's ears, "You won't be saying that for long~"

Y/n shivers a bit from that, "Never thought this would be your redemption. But so far...it's working."

Y/n locks around Sukuna tight, he headbutts Sukuna's face before having their body rolled back where Sukuna is lying on the ground, as Y/n using lightning on his legs stomps on Sukuna's face and chest.

'This is no more a matter of jujutsu...'

Y/n was grabbed as he was lifted up before being punched hard to be launched at a different building. Y/n rolls grunting as he quickly gets up and sees Sukuna flying down towards him.

'This is just a bloodthirsty fight!'

Y/n using the rubbles of the building to make a gauntlet while setting himself on fire. 

"Nice technique."

The two now go for the same move, but Y/n is still launched as he crashes at another building, falling down hard through all the floors as Y/n has his head back breathing hard.

'So, this is what fighting Sukuna is like...' Y/n thought as he spit some blood out before holding onto a rail for support. 'I can still use my elements, but Sukuna already adapted to them. Even when I use earth and flames, he still quickly overcame them.'

Y/n uses Earth to help him get up as he sees Sukuna in front of him.

"So you can use all the elements, even use multiple at once." Sukuna analyzed.

"And?" Y/n smiles as he wipes the blood from his nose.

"Hmmm..." Sukuna starts to think, 'It's not the generic technique that uses charms. It's adaptable too.'

"I think I get it now." Sukuna starts to speak, "Why they want to separate you from the others."

"Complimenting now?" Y/n jokes a bit, "But I think you know why I tend to use some repeated moves."

Sukuna laughs, "Trying to get me to heal the brat's heart. Are you actually a masochist? Risking your life for some stupid shit. This brat isn't even worth that much."

"Then why did you even bother saving me?!"

Y/n looks up at the rain, "I guess it's just how he knows how unfair reality is, but yet he still tries to change it. Telling others how he'll make sure people's lives aren't taken for granted. That's why..."

His curse energy starts to rise, "I'm not gonna lose someone like that."

Sukuna's eyes widened at feeling Y/n's curse energy, before smiling, "Ready for another round? Y/n Suzuki!?"

Y/n laughs, "Of course! Let's make sure it's one none can remember!"

The sound of water dropping in the sky could be "seen". Y/n tapped the air as the sky made a water wave visual.

Suddenly, a handle was coming out of the sky.

"You know, elements aren't my only technique~" Y/n smiles, but it was slowly getting to be a dark smile.

Y/n pulled the handle as Sukuna's eyes widened. Now into the field, was a purple scythe with some chains on it.

"Scythe of death~" Y/n spins his scythe around as he slams it on the ground.

The two of them now stare at each other, both in their bliss of bloodlust. In an instant, both rush to each other as Y/n swings his scythe around.

Sukuna starts dodging them as he goes to grab Y/n. But they quickly set their body in flames as Sukuna quickly pulled back before jumping away to create distance from the flames expanding because of Y/n's wind technique.

But Sukuna's ankles were grabbed by a water tentacle as the head of the scythe was quickly near his back. 

Sukuna noticed that the head was out being supported by chains. He looks down and sees not only the scythe being separated to expand but also the water tentacle being from Y/n's arm while some sparks are coming out.

Sukuna gets electrocuted again but Sukuna is able to escape the scythe's lethal attack by only having his arm taking the hit.

Sukuna breaks the water but suddenly he stops moving, or rather, he can't move at all.

He falls to the ground as his body wouldn't move. 'What the hell is this?'

He was pushed to where he was now underneath Y/n who was sitting on Sukuna, "You can't move I take it."

The scythe's blade gets close to his neck, "When a curse gets hit by the scythe of death their body instantly paralyzes and loses their senses."

Sukuna laughs but his mouth is quickly covered. "You impress me," Y/n compliments as he leans close, "But here you are, underneath me. Take the punishment and shut up."

The scythe slowly vanishes in the air.

"Ita-no, Yuji." Sukuna's expression changes as Y/n looks down at them, both hands being at the sides of their head. "I don't regret saving you. Back then, I did have doubts thinking you couldn't be saved or it was too late to even make the attempt. But, I couldn't let someone like you die. Someone who wasn't afraid of getting killed if it meant others would have a future."

His hand cups Sukuna's (Yuji) face, "Call it selfish or me thinking stupid, but I don't care. I'm a jujutsu sorcerer. So, I don't regret saving you, Yuji."

Suddenly, Sukuna's marks were fading. Yuji takes back control of his body as he listens to Y/n admit he never regretted saving him. 

"I see." Yuji smiles. Y/n's eyes widened, "No! Sukuna! Switch back!" He brings water to his hand but Yuji grabs it.

"You really are amazing, Suzuki." Yuji hugs Y/n, "You knew the risk but didn't care. That's not selfish."

"Yuji please," Y/n begs quietly.

"We both know I'm almost out of time." Yuji shakes his head, "But to be short; I think I have feelings towards you."

Y/n's eyes widen. Yuji's head falls on Y/n's shoulder, who quivers as he slowly hugs Yuji.

Out of time, Yuji succumbs to his wounds and tells his friends to live a long life.

Time Skip

It's been some time since everything went down. Gojo meets with Ijichi in the school morgue. 

"If you encounter it, your choices are to either run or die." Ijichi bows, "I warned them that fighting was absolutely not an option."

"It was intentional." Gojo counters as Ijichi gets confused, "What do you mean?"

"There was a special grade. Sending first years to rescue five who may or may not be alive should be out of the question." Gojo turns to the dead body, "Besides, with Yuji, I was the one who forced the issue and got him executed indefinitely suspended. Some higher-ups who didn't like that took advantage of my absence and the special grade to tactfully dispose of him."

Ijichi covers his mouth, never expecting the higher-ups to go that length. "If the others had also died, it'd be more harassment for you and two birds with one stone for them."

"Maybe..." Gojo frowns, "I should kill all the higher-ups." 

The door opens as the School Doctor arrives. A tall woman with long brown hair that extends past her shoulders. She has soft brown eyes with dark lines under them, making it appear as if she's underslept. She has a mole underneath her right eye and thick brown eyebrows.

She sports a white lab coat over a blue turtle-neck swear and darker navy blue pants that reach just above her ankle. She finishes her outfit with cream-colored high-heeled shoes.

"You're not usually this emotional." The Doctor spoke.

"It's good to see you, Ieiri-san!" Ijichi quickly bows. 

"Looks to me like you've taken a liking to him." Shoko guesses.

"I've always been a nice guy who cares for my students." Gojo quickly defends himself. "Yet you will torment Ijichi." Shoko counters Gojo's words, "He has his hands full with us and the higher-ups."

"I don't care about a man's hardship." Ijichi falls at Gojo's bluntness.

"Well then," Shoko looks at the body, "This is Sukuna's vessel, yes?" Suddenly, her expression darkens, "I can take him apart as I please?"

"Make sure to get good use out of him," Gojo asks. 

"Oh I will," Shoko looks at Gojo. "Who do you think I am?"

Meanwhile, saddened by Yuji's death, Megumi, Nobara, and Y/n sit on the stairs together. 

"Lived a long life?" Doesn't matter if you're just gonna let yourself die." Nobara spat at Yuji's request. She looks over at Y/n and Megumi, "Is this your guys' first time losing a partner?"

"First time for one my age." Megumi answers.

"I lost count." Y/n gives his answer.

"Ah shit," Nobara shakes her head before shifting her attention towards Y/n, "So what did Itadori say to you? For someone who lost partners, you looked more taken aback at this."

"And you're not?" Y/n asks. "Why? I only knew him for two weeks." Nobara answers, "I'm not some woman who'll break down bawling when a guy I barely know dies."

Y/n looks at Nobara and sees her lips shaking. He scoots over as he rest his head on her shoulder, "Then, you don't mind helping me get over it?"

"Tch! What am I? Your mother?" Nobara questions while patting Y/n's head.

"I think I have feelings towards you."

Y/n looks down and remembers what Yuji said to him. It reminded him of another moment.

On his knees, hugging a body as he was crying while rocking a bit.

"No no no no no! Please no! No!!!" Y/n whales as he hugs the dead body.

"It's starting to get hot." Y/n spoke, "You think it's time for Summer uniform?"

"Who knows." Megumi shakes his head. Y/n looks and sees Megumi clenching his fist hard, now scooting over and resting his head on Megumi's shoulder.

Megumi jumps a bit and turns his head, with a small smile.

Meanwhile, Nobara slowly had her phone out recording.

"What's this?" A new voice chimed in, "You look more gloomy than usual, Megumi."

A young woman with a tall athletic build. She has small golden eyes and long dark green hair normally tied into a short ponytail. She had fringes of hair over her forehead with smaller strands framing her cheeks and sported pairs of glasses.

Her uniform consisted of the traditional long-sleeved jacket with a skirt and sported black leggings instead of socks.

"This a wake or something?" The woman questions as Megumi looks up, "Zen'in-senpai."

"Don't call me by my last name!" Zen'in scolds Megumi.

"Maki! Maki!" The girl Maki turns to her classmates.

One of them is a slim young man with light skin, brown eyes, and mid-length straight hair. He was born with a form of a mark on his tongue and both cheeks. His Jujutsu High uniform was tailored with this in mind, fitted with a high collar with a zipper that covers his mouth.

The other classmate...is a fully-grown giant panda that stands much taller than his classmates with his bear-shaped frame.

"Y-You actually don't know why they're so down?" Panda asks.

"What are you talking about?" Maki questions them.

"Someone really did die yesterday!" Panda whisper-shouts, "One of their first-year boys!"

"Bonita Flakes." The short hair boy chimed.

"You should've told me sooner!" Maki slowly turned to her classmates. "Now I look like some heartless, cold-blooded demon!"

"It's okay." Y/n spoke, "It's clear you didn't know, so it's not something to fuss about."

"Who are these guys?" Nobara quickly asks as the three first-years see the others arguing.

"Our second-year upperclassmen." Megumi answers. 

Y/n points at Maki, "Zen'in or Maki-senpai specializes in using cursed tools, so she might be a good candidate for you ask in training. The boy is the Cursed Speech user, Toge Inumaki-senpai. He can only speak in ingredients in rice balls. And that's Panda-senpai, and yes, his name is just panda, and yes, he's a talking panda."

Nobara looks at the three in disbelief, but more at how they have a talking Panda.

"We also have another upperclassman, Yuta Okkotsu-senpai, but he's studying overseas at the moment." Y/n fidges his hair a bit as Nobara looks at the first-year boys if this is really happening.

"Man, sorry about this." Panda apologizes, "And when you're mourning...Please forgive us for that. The truth is we ask you to participate in the Kyoto Sister-School Exchange Event."

"Kyoto Sister-School Exchange Event?" Nobara repeated Panda's words.

"It's a get-together with other Tech schools in Kyoto." Y/n explains but gets confused, "But isn't it an event for the second and third years?"

"And those stupid third-years are suspended right now." Maki explains, "So you need to participate."

"What do you do at this event?" Nobara asks, "Smash Bros? I'll Falco-Punch them so hard!"

"Then we'll have to think of our numbers since we're uneven." Panda starts explaining the event, "The exchange event has the principals of the Tokyo and Kyoto schools each propose a form of competition to be held for an entire day over the course of two days. Though that's just how it is on paper. Every year, the first day is team battles, and the second day is individual battles."

"Salmon." Toge nodded in agreeing.

"Individual and team battles?" Nobara repeated in confusion, "We're fighting against other sorcerers?!"

"I guess so." Y/n shrugs, "Though, I think it's an "anything goes" fight. As long as no one dies."

"You got it." Maki smirks, "As long as no one dies, we can fight however we want."

"We'll train you up well so you won't get killed." Panda explained while Y/n raised an eyebrow, "We have time for that?"

"For now, we do." Panda nods, "The glum emotions people harbor from late winter through spring cause an outburst of curses in the early summer, so that's our busy season."

"Guess that explains why we get busy for so long." Y/n mumbles as he remembers how many times he gets commissioned.

"So, you'll do it, right?" Maki asks, "You just had a partner that died on you, after all."

"We're in!" The three of them answered together. 'I have to get stronger! I'll do anything to achieve that!'

"But if I decide this training and exchange event is pointless, I'm quitting instantly." Nobara makes her demands.

"Same here." Megumi agrees.

"You three better exceed my expectations," Y/n smirks.

Maki smirks, "Don't worry, you three are in for a ride. Don't choke on your cockiness."

"Bonita flakes." Toge gives a thumbs up.

Y/n suddenly felt some form of uneasiness. It wasn't an out-of-the-blue emotion, but it's been building up as if something isn't being true.

"Mortals...Nothing but maggots."

"When are you actually gonna bring the boy back, fake king?"

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Jujutsu Scroll

~ The Second Years have already become acquaintances with Y/n, it's just a level of seeing him, but don't know much of him.

~ Towards Maki; She only knows Y/n as a first-year who can easily be with her, and someone who uses weapons.

~ Towards Toge; Only knows Y/n for his level of experience and versatility in combat.

~ Towards Panda; He's the only one who knows Y/n closer as there was a time he was getting head pats and belly rubs from him.

~ During Sukuna and Y/n's match; Sukuna felt an energy that felt familiar to him, causing him to not think properly, and let Y/n get more hits in him.

~ Unbeknown to Y/n, a guy watched the fight and had a smirk on their face.

~ When Gojo found Y/n hugging Yuji's dead body while shaking, his mind almost turned red before realizing, Y/n was shaking and immediately shifted to comforting him.

~ To Gojo's sadness, he had to make his report, leaving Y/n in the comfort of Megumi; who had first wanted to shout at Y/n for what they did, but when seeing how Y/n was shaking while staring at Yuji's blood on their hands, he immediately get them washed before-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
621K 31.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
364K 13.1K 57
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
87.3K 3.1K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...