Angelic Curse: Jujutsu Kaisen...

By Ryuu_Tsukima

The Suzuki clan is a very well-known clan for Jujutsu Sorcerer. Known for their versatility in knowledge and... More

Jujutsu Bio
Cursed Loves
Ryomen Sukuna
For Myself
Fearsome Womb
Fearsome Womb, Part 2

Girl of Steel

1.9K 76 6
By Ryuu_Tsukima

"Oh! Fushiguro! Suzuki?!"

"There were plenty of other empty rooms, weren't there?" Megumi asks.

"But isn't livelier better?" Gojo asks. "I thought it would be good for"

"I already have Y/n close by, so what's your point." Megumi cuts Gojo off, "And classes and missions are enough."

"Wait, Suzuki's room is next door to?" Yuji asks but Y/n blushes a little, "Yes. But there would be times I'll crash in Megumi's room since it was just us as the only first years here."

Yuji didn't say anything after as Megumi blushed and Gojo whined, "Why can't I sleep with you!?"

"Because you have a tight schedule." Y/n blurted out, "Because you're strong, you get used often."

Gojo felt the word 'Strong' being used as an insult to him as it pierced his heart.

"Well anyway!" Gojo claps his hands, "We're heading out tomorrow! We're going to pick up the fourth first-year!"

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

No One POV

Outside the train station in Harujuku, Yuji, Y/n and Megumi wait to meet with the last first-year student. 

Yuji turns to Y/n, wondering why their class is so small, "How are there only four first-year students? Isn't that too few?"

"Well, have you encountered someone who can see curses?" Y/n chuckles before explaining. Yuji thought about it before shaking his head, "That proves how small jujutsu sorcerers are now."

"Also, didn't you say I was the fourth?" Y/n nods, "Their entry happened before you came in. You already know the school's little origin. Everyone has unique circumstances, which makes us pretty rare."

Y/n turns to Megumi, "Can you stop giving that look? You're making other people concerned." Yuji turns to Megumi and sees their face being gloomy and angry.

"I'm just wondering why I'm not being asked these questions?" Megumi asks as Y/n tilts his head, "Is it not obvious? You frighten everyone."

Megumi dramatically fell on the floor before getting up. "Huh?!"

"Meg, you frighten everyone." Y/n repeats himself before explaining, "You always give others a look that makes them think you're a troubled boy, or if they even dare to look at you, a fist would be greeted to them on a silver platter."

Megumi froze after hearing Y/n's explanation. Y/n covers his mouth, so he won't burst out laughing at seeing Megumi's expression.

Meanwhile, Yuji was watching the two of them as he felt a little pain. He was confused, but he felt a little hurt.

"Sorry for the wait." They turn to see that Gojo arrives. Gojo turns to Yuji, "I see your uniform made it in time."

"Yeah, it fits perfectly." Yuji gives a thumbs up. His uniform was different, a black long-sleeve shirt resembling a gakuran over a red hoodie, black pants, and red shoes. "Though, now that I realize, all of our uniform looks different."

"That's because the uniforms can be customized upon request," Gojo explains. "Huh? But I never put in any requests." Yuji was confused as he mess with his hoodie. "I was the one who put in the custom order," Gojo answers.

Yuji was still at a loss as Y/n shoulder bumps them, "Don't worry. He also tried to do one for me, just failed." Yuji looked interested, "What did he try to do?"

Y/n and Megumi froze as it made Yuji more interested in knowing. "Well..." Y/n leans into Yuji's ears as he starts whispering.

When Y/n pulled away from Yuji, their face was red as they turn their head from the others' direction. Gojo whines, "But it would look amazing on you!"

Y/n smiles, "Another word, and see what happens."

Gojo crosses his arms and huff. "Now, by her request, we're going to meet them here at Harujuku."

They all look around as Yuji sees someone that caught his eye. It was a female and based on her outfit, it looked like something a jujutsu sorcerer would wear.

However, they see that she was grabbing a man by the collar of their shirt as the person was frightened.

"Is that her?" Yuji asks as Y/n pulls out his phone. He holds it next up to compare and sees a perfect match, "This is the one."

"Hey! Over here!" Gojo calls out to her and she's freaked out by his strange blindfold. After putting her things in the coin locker she introduces herself, "Kugisaki Nobara. Be happy boys. I'm the one woman in your group."

Nobara is of average height with a slim figure. She has mid-length orange hair that reaches to her neck that is styled with bangs that cover the right side of her forehead. Nobara has orange eyes, long eyelashes, and thin eyebrows of the same color.

Nobara's jujutsu school uniform consists of a dark blue gakuran-style top (a button-down jacket) and a long matching skirt that reaches just above her knees. She also sports black stockings and brown shoes along with her brown belt that holds her items.

'Stare...'

"I'm Itadori Yuji. I'm from Sendai."

"Fushiguro Megumi."

"And I'm Suzuki Y/n. Glad to finally meet you."

Yuji, Megumi, and Y/n introduce themselves, but Nobara is completely unimpressed. 

Kugisaki's POV

Yuji- 'He looks like a potato. He's the type that ate his boogers as a kid.'

Megumi- 'Only a name here? I can't stand a high-and-mighty dude. I bet he likes setting oil-slicked gulls on fire.'

Y/n- 'At least he gave a more welcoming introduction. I can tell he's strong but doesn't get it in his head like an emo duck. Guess I'll be sticking with him.'

Nobara goes to Y/n as she puts her first out. "Glad to meet you too." Y/n smiles as he put his fist out too, bumping each other as first years did a small explosion effect as Nobara's eyes sparkled a little.

"Already..." Megumi grumbles as Yuji was disappointed, "Just one look and already dislikes us. Now I know how you feel."

"So, now that the whole team is here, where are we going?" Y/n turns to Gojo.
Gojo smirks, "We do have all of us present. Not to mention, two of you are from the countryside. So of course we're going on a tour of Tokyo!"

"Tokyo! Tokyo! Tokyo! We love Tokyo!"

Yuji and Nobara cheered as they started naming many places. "TDL! I want to go to TDL!"

"Idiot! TDL's in Chiba! Let's go to Chinatown, Sensei!"

"Chinatown's in Yokohama!"

"Yokohama's part of Tokyo! Don't you know that? Look at a map!"

"The hell?! Quit spouting nonsense!"

"I will now announce our destination," Gojo spoke as Yuji and Nobara kneeled down while Y/n and Megumi looks at loss.

"Roppongi!"

Yuji and Nobara's eyes sparkle as they both look like they were about to cry together. "Roppongi?!"

SIIIIIKE!!

Gojo brings them to an abandoned building close to a cemetery where a curse has taken over. 

"You liar!" Y/n was on kneeling laughing while Yuji and Nobara yells at Gojo, "This isn't even Roppongi! You were toying with us country folk!"

"There's a big cemetery nearby." Gojo explains, "The double whammy of that an abandoned building brought out a curse."

"Who does he think is responsible for the rice he gets to eat, huh?!" Nobara goes on a tantrum while Yuji was curious about curses. "So, they do pop up more often around graves?"

"The issue isn't the cemetery itself, it's the fact that people associate cemeteries with fear." Megumi answers. "Oh, it was the same for schools, too, wasn't it?" Yuji asks.

"Hold up. He doesn't even know that yet?" Nobara interrupts as she looks at Y/n to explain. "Well..." Y/n looks at Yuji, "He's mainly here because he swallowed one of the Curse King's fingers."

"He swallowed a special grade cursed object?!" Nobara hides behind Y/n, "Gross! Unbelievable! That's so unsanitary and disgusting! No way, no way, no way, no way!"

"What?!" Yuji wasn't liking being picked on. "You can't blame her. What you did is something that everyone will feel disgusted about." Y/n tries to soften the blow.

"I want to know what all of you are capable of. Just think of this as a field test." Gojo explains the meaning of them being here. "Nobara, Yuji, you two go exorcise the curse inside the building."

"But I thought only curses could exorcise curses, right?" Yuji was confused. "I can't use any jujutsu yet."

"Not exactly," Y/n points at Yuji's chest. "You're a hybrid, half curse, half human. There's cursed energy flowing through your body, it's just the issue that you only obtained that energy just recently, so you have zero skills in controlling it. So, for now, you'll be using this."

Y/n gives Yuji a combat knife with a fur guard and a black handle. It has a wide-edged blade with two holes and bandages at its base. "It's the cursed tool, Slaughter Demon. A weapon that's imbued with cursed energy, so you can use this to exorcise curses. But before you go in, don't use Sukuna's power. This is purely Yuji and Nobara's field test, not the two of you and Sukuna's field test. Plus, I'm sure you know how things will go if he's in control."

Yuji salutes, "Got it. I won't let Sukuna out."

Tasked with eliminating all the curses, Yuji and Nobara head inside the building together. 

"I'm a little curious why you don't want either of us to accompany them?" Y/n sits down as he looks at the building, "I know that Megumi still needs to rest, but why not me? The curses here are different from the countryside, and Yuji has only been through a hardcore moment, not something quieter."

"True." Gojo nods, "But the one we're testing this time is Nobara."

Y/n hums as he thinks he understands. He sees a popsicle near him, turning to see Gojo, "Now, say aah."

"Where did you even get that?" Y/n was surprised as Megumi was annoyed, "And why-"

"Not a word traitor!" Gojo does a pose as he points at Megumi, "I know you've slept on his lap because you don't have bags in your eyes! As your sensei, this is your punishment! And now as Y/n's lovely husband, I will bond with him!"

Yuji and Nobara turn as they both hear shouting but just shrug their shoulders. "What a pain." Nobara complains, "Why do I have to deal with curses after coming all the way to Tokyo?"

"Didn't you come here to exorcise curses?" Yuji was confused by what Nobara said. "Let's save some time and split up." Nobara suggested, "I'll start from the top and go floor by floor. You start from the bottom. Let's get this over with quickly and grab some sushi and Ginza."

"Hold on a minute." Yuji shakes his head, "Let's take this a bit more seriously. Curses are dangerous you know."

Nobara doesn't take no for an answer and kicks Yuji away. "I don't want to hear it from someone who was a normie until recently! Now get moving!"

"Your emotion has been all over the place today!" Yuji yells. "This is why girls don't like you!" Nobara yells back. "Jokes on you, I-!" Yuji was going to yell something, but he blushes at what he was about to say.

While he's left stunned by what he was going to yell, Yuji is suddenly ambushed from above by a cursed spirit. His reflexes allow him to act quickly and slice apart the curse with his cursed tool.

"Do...you need...a receipt?" The curse spoke. 'It's a curse!' Yuji prepares himself as the curse charges at him.

The curse spirit tries to attack but Yuji was able to dodge as he uses the cursed tool that Y/n gave him and slashes the curse's stomach. He then starts cutting off his legs before using his athletic abilities to jump and stab the curse in the head.

Yuji whistles as he looks at the cursed tool, "I wonder what other tools are like?"

"That Yuji..." Gojo spoke as he points at his head, "He's missing a few up here. He has no hesitation fighting curses despite being a normal student before. And it's not like he's been familiar with curses for a long time. This is a boy who used to live a normal high school life. You've seen plenty of jujutsu sorcerers, even those with talent, give up in frustration because they couldn't conquer their fear or disgust, haven't you?"

Megumi stayed silent as Y/n understood what this was all about. This field test is meant to confirm how crazy Nobara is.

Inside, she comes face to face with a cursed corpse who has taken the form of a possessed mannequin. "Hey you, mannequin in the center, you think I wouldn't notice?" Nobara brings out two nails and a hammer, "If you won't come out, I'll just exorcise you there."

"But Kugisaki has the experience, right? A little late now, isn't it?" Megumi asks as Y/n nods, "She does, but as I said, curses are stronger than those from the countryside. Their strength grows with the population since they are born from human emotions."

Using her hammer and nails, Nobara pierces the mannequin's face, forcing the curse to reveal itself.

"But..." Y/n paused before looking at the building, "I don't she realizes the level difference between the curses in Tokyo and the curses in the countryside."

The cursed corpse stands off from Nobara but, she stood calm, "You might want to pull those out...or my cursed energy will flow into you."

Their head gets destroyed by her nails as cursed energy flows through them. Soon after, Nobara discovers a small child hiding. 'A child?' Nobara's eyes widen before trying to remain calm, 'They must've snuck in for some reason and encountered a curse.'

"Hey, it's all right now." Nobara goes to the kid, "Come on out."

Initially, the child refuses to come out as Nobara was shocked, "Huh?! I guess it's true that kids don't warm up to beautiful women. Guess I'll call Itadori."

"Wait!" Nobara quickly turns to see the kid, "Don't leave me here!" Nobara's eyes widen, a curse takes the boy hostage.

'Damn! This curse has intelligence?!' Nobara knows that logically she should survive to exorcise the curse, but she surrenders to try and protect the boy.

"While the word "level" tends to favoritism in strength, the word can be used for other meanings." Y/n talks as Megumi listens, "For example, their cunningness. Monsters that have gained wisdom will often play dirty if it means they'll survive. They know human's mental weaknesses and will use it to their advantage."

"Damn it, damn it, damn it!" Nobara curse as she glares deadly at the curse. 'This piece of shit is weak, and they know it! That's why they will go this low and use the kid as their meat shield! Fuck, calm yourself! Calm...calm...getting angry is useless in this situation. The kid might die because I'm getting too emotional.'

Suddenly, Yuji breaks in through the rear wall and cuts off the arm of the curse, freeing the boy. "Here's Yuji!" He yells as he secures the hostage. "You okay?" The boy nodded while shaking a little.

Yuji sees the curse and attempts to flee. "It's getting away!"

"Hell no!" Nobara yells as she looks at Yuji. "Yuji! Give that arm!"

Y/n, Megumi, and Gojo see a curse flying out of the window. "Looks like it's getting too messy." Y/n was going to stand up but Gojo hugs him. "And risk yourself from getting dirty? Absolutely not!"

"Let go of him!" Megumi protests as he tries to pull Y/n out of Gojo's hug.

Meanwhile, Nobara places a straw doll on the curse's arm. "Creepy." Yuji and the boy shiver at seeing the doll.

"Straw Doll Technique: Resonance!" Applies Nobara's cursed energy to her target using a straw doll as an effigy. She uses a severed arm of the curse to establish a link to attack the more critical appendages of the curse's body. Upon activation, Resonance causes large black spikes to protrude from the curse's chest, exorcising them.

"Nice." Gojo nods as he compliments Nobara, "She's crazy after all."

"This is why I told you it's dangerous to go alone and you need to take it seriously!" Yuji scolds Nobara. "You never said it was dangerous to go alone!" Nobara objects to Yuji's scolding.

"Nu-uh." Yuji shakes as Nobara was confused, "Fuck you mean, 'Nu-uh'?"

The two of them started to argue as the boy was lost at what was happening.

The boy is returned home following the mission and Gojo offers to take them to dinner as a reward. "Steak!" Yuji suggested. "Sushi!" Nobara yells her suggestion as well.

"Leave it all to me!" Gojo gives a thumbs up as he points at Megumi and Y/n. "And for you, Megumi, and my lovely Y/n?"

"I haven't had a steak burger in a while..." Y/n mutters as Gojo smiles, "Then your wish is my command!"

"Are you two together?" Nobara blushes as she pictures a book that she read once about two male couples with one being a professor and one being a student.

"No/Yes!" Y/n and Gojo answer as Nobara blushes. 'It's like the book!' Nobara screams in her head but quickly realizes her things were at the coin locker in Harujuku, "Yuji, go fetch my things."

"Huh? Why should I do it?" Yuji looked at Nobara with some disgust. "We won thanks to my cursed technique." Nobara answers, "Got a problem with that?"

Yuji replies, "What about my strength?!" Nobara turns to Yuji, "From eating weird shit?" 

Yuji looks to Megumi for backup, the other first-year remains silent, busy on his phone. "Sorry, he's pouting because I was able to have Y/n all to myself," Gojo claims as Megumi looks like he wants to murder Gojo.

'A multi-lover live adaptation!' Nobara froze as she looks at Y/n. Y/n felt a shiver and sees Nobara smiling at him, making him almost shiver more.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Juju Stroll

"Itadori. I'm going with paper." Nobara spoke coldly as both Nobara and Yuji stared at each other.

"Rock-Paper-Scissors!" Yuji and Nobara play rock-paper-scissors to decide what they're getting for dinner. Nobara wins by throwing the opposite of what she claimed, "Oh yeah!"

"Sushi, huh?" Gojo looks at his phone, "Guess we can go to the usual place in Ginza."

"Ginza, yahoo!" Nobara spins around before posing in similarity to Nintendo Mario.

Yuji tries to argue about where they should go but Nobara is stubborn as per usual. That is until he reveals a special kind of sushi restaurant, "Kugisaki, listen closely. At Splendid Sushi...the sushi comes to you on a bullet train."

"Wha?!" Nobara was shocked before they went into a cab.

"Driver, this girl's never had revolving sushi before. Take us to the Splendid Sushi with the huge-ass parking lot along with the interstate!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
138K 15.7K 22
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
88.3K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
72.7K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...