Angelic Curse: Jujutsu Kaisen...

By Ryuu_Tsukima

The Suzuki clan is a very well-known clan for Jujutsu Sorcerer. Known for their versatility in knowledge and... More

Jujutsu Bio
Cursed Loves
Ryomen Sukuna
Girl of Steel
Fearsome Womb
Fearsome Womb, Part 2

For Myself

2K 86 11
By Ryuu_Tsukima

"Under Jujutsu regulations, Itadori Yuji, we will exorcise you as a curse!"

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

No One POV

Fushiguro states that he and Suzuki will exorcise Yuji as if he were a curse. 

However, Sukuna raises his hands which set both Jujutsu Sorcerers off guard. "Wait I'm just fine!"

Suzuki sees the marks fading away as it made him more at ease. "Oh, I see." He went closer as Fushiguro was against it, "Suzuki! What are you doing?!"

Suzuki was close as "Sukuna" blushed. "So you're Yuji?"
They nodded as he gave a small smile, "Well, I see that you're able to take control of your own body. But, I know you're going to fail, so..."

Yuji immediately jumped back as he something stinging his neck, brushing it he sees blood. His eyes widened as he looks and sees Suzuki's hand have some of his blood.

Suzuki gets into a fighting stance, "I'll make this quick and painless."

"What's the situation?" Suzuki and Fushiguro were shocked as they look back to see someone they were familiar with.

A very tall, lean, and muscular man who is in his late twenties and is considered relatively attractive, mainly due to his facial features. He has snow-white hair and his eyes are covered with a black blindfold which props up his hair and gives it a spikier appearance.

"Gojo-sensei?!" Fushiguro said in surprise, "Why are you here?"

"Hey." Gojo waves, "I wasn't planning on coming, but man you're roughed up. I should show they second years." 

Gojo takes out his phone and takes multiple pictures of Fushiguro while they cover themselves from the flash.

"Also," Gojo dramatically pulls Suzuki to him. "How can let my husband be at a place where the elders were making a fuss about the cursed object!"

"Gojo-sensei!" Suzuki pushes Gojo, "Please, don't be very dramatic!"

"But Suzuki!" Gojo shows them a bag, "I brought this for you!"

"Eh?" Suzuki blinks while shaking his head, pointing at Yuji, "That's thoughtful of you but...He ate the object."

It was silent for a moment as Gojo finds hard to believe, "For real?"

"For real." Fushiguro and Yuji answer at the same time.

Gojo examines Yuji closely and realizes that he has combined with Sukuna. "Damn, it combined with you. Anything off with your body?"

"Not particularly," Yuji answers. "Can you swap out with Sukuna?" Gojo asks as Yuji got confused, "Sukuna?"

"The curse you ate, his name is Sukuna." Suzuki chimes in.

"Oh..." Yuji nods as he looks at Gojo, "Yeah, I can do that."

Gojo then starts to stretch, "Then give us ten seconds. Once ten seconds are up, come back to us."

"But..." Yuji protests but Gojo cuts him off, "Don't worry, I'm the strongest."

"Anyway! Here Suzuki!" Gojo smiles as he tosses Suzuki the bag he was carrying. "This is for you!"

"What did you get?" Suzuki asks. "Kikufuku from Kikusuian. It's Sendai's specialty, and it's super good. I recommend the zunda and cream flavor.

'This guy went and brought souvenirs!' Megumi is taken aback by his teacher's carelessness.

"It's not a souvenir!" Gojo pointed out, "I'm planning on having it shared with Suzuki since it's romantic to have it shared while traveling home."

"Behind you." Fushiguro pointed out that while Gojo was explaining his plane, Yuji allows Sukuna to take control.

Large dust from Sukuna's attack started to clear as Suzuki opens his eyes and sees Sukuna looking straight at him while Gojo was sitting on their back.

Suzuki pulls out a piece of the desert and shows it to Sukuna, "Want one?"

"Absolutely not! Those are just for us!" Gojo protested.

Despite the curse attacking first, Gojo is easily able to evade all of Sukuna's strikes with incredible speed.

"My student and cutie are watching, so I'm going to show off a bit." Gojo decides to show off and hits Sukuna with several uncanny attacks.

"For crying out loud..." Sukuna claims, and tries to finish the fight, "You jujutsu sorcerers are always trouble, no matter what era! Though that doesn't mean much to me."

Instead, Gojo is easily able to repel the rubble created by the curse and counts down, "Seven...Eight...Nine...Ten. Should be time."

Surprisingly, Yuji is effortlessly able to regain control of his body. 'Damn it...again?' Sukuna cursed as he lost control of Yuji's body. 'I will...'

"Oh, was everything okay?" Yuji asks. "I'm shocked." Gojo points, "You really can control it."

"He's kind of annoying, though," Yuji complains while patting his head. "I can hear his voice."

"It's a miracle that's all he's doing." Gojo taps Yuji's head, knocking them out. "If he isn't possessed by Sukuna when he wakes up, he might have potential as a vessel. Now, what should we do with him?"

"Even with him being a vessel, I don't think other wouldn't care and wants him dead." Suzuki frowns, "But I don't want that."

"I also agree." Fushiguro grunts as he stands up, "Itadori should be executed under the rules of jujutsu, but please, don't let that happen."

"Now it's a request from precious students. Leave it to me!" Gojo promises.

Inside the room is filled with seals while Yuji is bound to the chair.

"You're being executed." Gojo explains, "But I was able to get it suspended."

"Suspended?" Yuji was confused, execution can get suspended.

"Yep. I'll explain it from the top." Gojo brings out a piece of Sukuna's finger. "This is the same as the cursed object you ate. There are twenty in total. We possess six of them."

"Twenty?" Yuji was confused by the number. "On each finger and toe?"

"Nope! Sukuna has four arms." Gojo corrects Yuji, "And with the seals of modern-day jujutsu, sorcerers can't keep up. This is where you come in. When you die, the curse inside of you will die as well. The elders are cowards, you know. They're demanding that you should be killed immediately. But that would be a waste, right?"

"A waste?" Yuji looked confused.

"There's no guarantee another vessel capable of handling Sukuna will ever be born again." Gojo points at Yuji, "This what I proposed: If we're going to kill you anyway, why not kill you after you absorbed all of Sukuna? The higher-ups agreed. So now you have two options before you. You can die right now, or you can find all the parts of Sukuna and die after you've absorbed them."

Afterward, Yuji meets up with Gojo outside the hospital to discuss his decision. He asks if there are many casualties involving curses and Gojo explains that people are lucky to die a normal death after encountering a curse. They travel to the morgue where Yuji collects his grandfather's ashes and decides to swallow the second finger whole.

Gojo awaits the chain reaction as Yuji struggles with what appears to be Sukuna's influence. However, Yuji is simply struggling with the grossness of devouring the finger and proves without a doubt that he possesses the talent to control Sukuna, something the jujutsu world hasn't seen in a thousand years. Yuji doesn't want to be executed, but he decides he needs to fight curses and help assimilate all of Sukuna's fingers.

Following Yuji's decision, Gojo tells him to pack his bags. Yuji asks where they are going, to which the door opens showing Megumi and Suzuki. "We're going to Tokyo," Megumi answers as Suzuki waves.

"Fushiguro! You're looking good!" Yuji put a thumbs up but Fushiguro protested, "You think so after seeing this?"

"Hey, don't be like that to our new classmate." Suzuki scolds Fushiguro. Yuji caught their words as Suzuki looks at Yuji, "You're transferring to the same school for jujutsu sorcerers and we attend. You'll be the fourth first-year."

"Only four?!" Yuji shouts.

After saying goodbye to his grandfather, Yuji travels with Gojo and Suzuki to the mountains of Tokyo where resides. Yuji notices Fushiguro wasn't with them, "Where's Fushiguro?"

"Oh, Megumi's sleeping." Suzuki answers, "After being treated, he was told to get some rest, so I couldn't go in."

"Megumi?" Yuji's eyes widen a bit. "Mmhmm!" Suzuki nods, "Whenever we're doing business, we just keep things a little professional so we go Fushiguro or Suzuki. But when we have free time, it's Megumi and Y/n."

Yuji was silent after hearing Y/n explanation. Y/n notices Yuji's silence but thinks he's just paying attention to his new surroundings, "Tokyo Jujutsu High School. It's one of only two jujutsu schools. On the surface, it's known as a private religious school. Many jujutsu sorcerers continue to use it as a base after graduating, so it's a pillar of the jujutsu community not just in education but for support and mediation in missions. But, before you can be accepted here, you have an interview with the principal."

"The principal?" Yuji raised an eyebrow.

"The principal has the final say and could order your execution outright," Y/n tells Yuji, scarring them. "Huh?! They can immediate execution?!" Yuji yells.

"What? So you're not the boss?" Disappointed that Gojo isn't in charge, Sukuna creates a mouth on Yuji's skin, "Any hierarchy other than strength is worthless."

Yuji slaps his cheeks, "I'm sorry. He does this sometimes."

However, Y/n looked intrigued, "What! So Sukuna can just pop out of nowhere?! That's freaky but also cool!"

"I owe you a favor, you know." Sukuna's mouth appeared out of Yuji's hand. "Not again!" Yuji complains.

"Once I make this brat's body my own, you'll be the first one I'll kill!" Sukuna threatens.

"It's an honor to be targeted by Sukuna," Gojo spoke calmly.

"Then I will take I will take Suzuki as my wife!" Yuji and Gojo froze at Sukuna's last words as Y/n was off guard from that.

"No offense, but you failed to impress me." Y/n scratches the back of his head as Gojo almost laughs.

"You won't be saying that for long." Y/n heard something different in Sukuna's tone as he just not going to say anything before looking at Yuji and Gojo, "Have fun you two."

"Wait! You're not coming!?" Yuji's eyes widen, he doesn't want the nice guy to leave.

"Sorry Itadori but even if I accompany you, I wouldn't be able to do anything." Y/n answers before leaving, "I'm just going to my room or see if Megumi's up."

Yuji froze again when Y/n said 'Megumi' and not 'Fushiguro'.

Y/n was inside the dorm as he looked around and sees Megumi's door. He knocks on it as he hears a small 'Come in.' He opens it to see Megumi laying on the bed while looking annoyed.

"Having trouble sleeping?" Megumi just groans at Y/n's tease. "So, he's here?" Megumi asked as Y/n nodded, "Yep, just going to have to tackle the principal before we can know if he's staying alive or not."

Megumi nods as he turns a bit while having trouble resting. He felt his head being lifted and sees that he was resting on Y/n's lap. "What the-"

"Don't be like that, you've always been liking this." Y/n strokes Megumi's hair, "I'm worried you might get sleep deprived since you always look tired unless you've been resting on my legs."

Y/n stopped talking when he hears a soft snoring sound he looks down and sees Megumi sleeping. He was blushing a little bit at seeing Megumi like this, resting on his legs, looking peaceful.

Y/n can't be the same since he was repeating what Sukuna said to him. How he won't be saying that for long, he wonders what he could mean like that. But now in thinking about Sukuna, he was thinking about Yuji.

He was curious and saw a vessel of a cursed spirit like Sukuna. He remembered one student he came across but he wasn't able to get much social interaction with them so he couldn't know anything about the life of being close with them.

Suddenly both Y/n and Megumi can sense cursed energy as it wakes up Megumi. "They're here." Megumi yawns as Y/n nodded, "Guess we have a new member."

"I prefer only us," Megumi grumbles under his breath. They both get up as they head out of the door, "Oh! Fushiguro! Suzuki?!"

They hear Yuji's voice being shocked as Megumi scratches his head while Y/n waves. "There were plenty of other empty rooms, weren't there?" Megumi asks.

"But isn't livelier better?" Gojo asks. "I thought it would be good for-"

"I already have Y/n close by, so what's your point." Megumi cuts Gojo off, "And classes and missions are enough."

"Wait, Suzuki's room is next door to?" Yuji asks but Y/n blushes a little, "Yes. But there would be times I'll crash in Megumi's room since it was just us as the only first years here."

Yuji didn't say anything after as Megumi blushed and Gojo whined, "Why can't I sleep with you!?"

"Because you have a tight schedule." Y/n blurted out, "Because you're strong, you get used often."

Gojo felt the word 'Strong' being used as an insult to him as it pierced his heart.

"Well anyway!" Gojo claps his hands, "We're heading out tomorrow! We're going to pick up the fourth first-year!"

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Already and we got a flirtatious Gojo, jealous Yuji, Sukuna claiming Suzuki, and affection moment from Megumi.

I feel satisfied and ready to see how far each character would go when they get their one-on-one moments. Hehe!

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and till then, be safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
736K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
904K 20.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
190K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...