๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—จ๐——๐—ฌ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—› ๐—” ๐—–๐—›...

By firery_vry

"๐‚๐€๐'๐“ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐ƒ๐€๐ˆ๐Œ๐Ž๐๐ƒ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐„." ... More

๐ŸŒ 
๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜
๐—œ๐—ก๐—™๐—ข + ๐——๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—œ๐— ๐—˜๐—ฅ
๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง + ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง
๐—–๐—”๐—ฆ๐—ง + ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง 2
๐—ฃ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
1| ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
2| ๐—ฆ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฝ
3| ๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
4 | ๐— ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ 2
5 | ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
6 | ๐——๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป
7 | ๐—š๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜
8 | ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜
9 | ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
10| ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฆ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
11| ๐—™๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ
12| ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฎ๐—น
13| ๐—–๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜
14| ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ
15| ๐—”๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
16| ๐—ฆ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—›๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
17| ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜„ ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป
18| ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜
19| ๐—ง๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
20| ๐—•๐—œ๐—š ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—จ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜
22 | ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
23| ๐—›๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ

21| ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐——๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€

1.2K 65 5
By firery_vry

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━ THIRD PERSON

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟑. A time of heat and time to cool off. Currently, seven pre-teens were racing to the beach.

"OCEAN TIME!!"

"HELL YEAH! THIS IS GREAT!"

"FEEL THAT SEA BREEZE!"

"Hey! Let's pick up the pace!" Pah said as he held onto a banner that had their Tokyo Manji gang symbol and writing all over it. "Cause he's too slow..."

The sound of a mini moped made the teen's sweat drop. Their friend Mikey was all that way at the back taking his time.

"Listen, Mikey," Draken started as he hopped off his motorcycle. "How long are you going to keep riding that moped? You're our leader. Just switch it out for a bike already."

"This is fine. You talkin' trash about my precious ride?" Manjiro mocked. "My CB25OT Modle Street Hwak!"

"No dude that's just a moped..." Yuichiro commented as he sat on his motorcycle that he share with Muichiro.

"Oi oi oi."

"Is this serious?"

Suddenly a few teens that were dressed in identical purple uniforms and writing that read Shonan Mermaids. They all looked to be in their mid-30s stopped in front of them. "We got little pissbaby dressed like gang members ridin' a moped over here!!" On called out mostly directing his and his member's attention to Manjiro.

"Tokyo manji gang? Never heard of ya?" Another one taunted, making Muichiro furrow her brows.

"Where the hell did you wash up from?" Said a member with short fading black hair. "If you brats are going to play pretend then do it at home. Stay out of Yokohama!"

Then another member with an egel hairstyle hopped off his bike and started making his way over to Mikey. "But since we were so luck to meet, I'll trash that moped for you." He tapped that bat against his palm with a shit-eating grin, they clearly were all looking for a fight.

"Put one finger on my street hawk." Mikey started as his eyes turned pic black. "And I'll kill you."

The Shonana Mermaid members stopped in their tracks due to fear. "...Ah, whatever!" He nervously said as he made his way back to his gang. "If we see you around Yokohama again... We'll torch your bikes."

"You brats better go home and study!" They shouted before they left.

Through all their threats Toman wasn't fazed at all. "What kind of name is Shonan Mermaids?" Yuichiro mocked as Muichiro was silently chuckling from his back.

"Well? We gonna kick their asses?" Baji questioned to which Kazutora agrees. " Sounds good! Since there are only ten of em'. That means an instant win for us."

"Forget it. They're already gone." Mitsuya said trying to be the reasonable one in the friend group.

"I am a moron so I'm cool with whatever," Pah said and led back onto the flag. "Don't say that Pah..." Muichiro commented as her twin started up with a motorcycle.

"...It's all Mikey's fault for riding that Moped."

"You got that right."

Once that light had turned green, they all started their engines and drove off to the beach. Kazutora had previously slowed down so that he was in line with Baji.

"You guys are so lame. We should have just destroyed those bastards." Kazutora uttered to which Baji algae.

"Yeah," he said with a smirk. "Since Mikey started hanging out with Draken, he's gotten really soft."

Suddenly Mikey's Moped started slowing down as black smoke puffed out of it. "I'm outta gas..."

"Huh?! This is terrible." Mikey dramatically voiced as he turned away from his members.

"No way!"

"But you wanted to come all the way out here."

"Mikey can't think ahead at all..."

"Head for a gas station then."

"We're going to the beach," Draken said and tried to dive off but Mikey stopped him

"Toman is in some serious trouble now!"

"Huh?"

"No this is just your problem Mikey..."

"It's not just my problem! So we gotta decide who goes to get the gas!" Mikey stated making the rest one Toman relatively concerned for his wellbeing.

"Mikey, what are you talking about?"

"Here it comes..."

"With a game of rock paper scissors!" Maikey exclaimed and turned back

'Unreasonable!' The twins thought.

"I KNEW IT!"

𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆-𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐓, Baji ended up pushing Mikey's bag to the gas station, it was hot and he was sweating rapidly while his friends were all at the beach.

"Oh! What's thiiis!?" Suddenly the Shonan Mermaids gang from earlier pulled up right in front of him. "It's one of those little-o from before!" Their loud engines died down as they got to their bike and started making their way to Baji.

"All alone?' The leader questioned. "We said we'd torch your bike if we see you again?!" He spewed. Baji's eyes widen. He knew how important Mikey's street Hwak (Moped) was important to him

...

Baji stood on the sidelines all beaten and swollen while Mikey's Moped was right by his side unharmed.

"Stupid brat won't say down!"

"C'mon let's just trash that Mopad." A blonde hair freak aimed his wooden bat at the red Moped and slammed on it with no hesitation... But It never got destroyed instead Baji selflessly used his back as he shielded himself against the hard wooden bat. "Touch Mikey's precious ride and you're dead!" He grumbled.

There was panic in all their faces knowing how pitiful the blow was yet the kid still took it. "You really like that Moped, do ya?" The leader questioned then turned to his group with a wide grin. "LET'S TEAR IT TO PIECES!!"

"Hey!"

Everyone looked towards the back only to see Mikey and Muichiro standing with their hands in their pockets. Mikey had a nonchalant smile on his face, while Muichiro took her hand out of her pocket to check the time. The members of Shona Mermaids were confused as they didn't sense any fear or hostility towards them from the two pre-teens.

"Hu? it's those kids."

"Some more trashed rolled in."

"I forgot my swimming trunks," Mikey said and he and Muichiro made their way to Mikey's red Moped Muichiro crouched down to grab a bag from the back seat as Mikey stepped in front of it and-

Kicked it.

As they watched, the Moped soared through the air and collided with the hard concrete, the loud sound of metal slamming echoing in their ears. Everyone was stunned, but Baji was particularly shocked since he had put his back at risk to protect it.

Baji was stunned as he saw a dark shadow cast over Mikey's eyes as he lost sight of Muichiro.

"You assholes."

"Why the hell did you hurt what's 'Important' to me?!!"

"The hell are you talking about?! You destroyed your own mop-?" The leader was interrupted as Muichiro's foot swiftly kicked him in the head, sending him flying several yards away. This caused his gang to retreat in fear.

At that given moment Baji was unsure whether to admire or fear Mikey and Muichiro. The menacing glares in their eyes were a cause for concern, but it was reassuring to know they were on Toman's team.

'How can this small girl be this strong?! Is she on steroids?' They all thought as fear embraced them. They all looked at their leader who was unresponsive teaching.

"Baji, You're not hurt are you?" Mikey questioned as he gave his dark hard friend a glance. "Sorry, you had to sacrifice yourself for something like that."

"He doesn't need to worry tho, I'll always be there for him." Muichiro butted in as she strutted her way back to the boy and gave Baji a wide smile.

Mikey also smiled. "You can stand right, Baji? 'Cause we're gonna slaughter them all."

Baji stood behind his two captains with a shit-eating grin that seemed to have frightened their opponents. Sure they were older and taller than them but with two well-known invincible delinquents, nothing can possibly stop him.

'Since that time Mikey was an invincible badass while Muichiro... She was unrivalled.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 286 18
Muichiro wishes to have a other life, he don't want to be a quiet and bullied student anymore but suddenly a boy named Tanjiro came to his school and...
70.6K 2.4K 61
A story about how two friends fall into a peaceful lake. What seemed like a simple accident turns into a complete nightmare when they realised that t...
153K 5.6K 44
85,576 words. completed: june 2nd, 2022 -โ™ก- two hazy minds, colliding by fate. one clouded by amnesia, another clouded from constantly being tired. ...
1.3K 67 10
A Tokito Muichiro ร— Fem! Half Demon Reader fanfic. "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ?" "๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...