The Road to Gym Leader |Kanto...

By Jessie_brother22

Kenny is a twelve-year-old boy from Viridian City in the Kanto Region. Who is about to start his pokemon jou... More

Character Bio #1
Harem
Chapter 0: A New friendship is form
Chapter 1: Kenny worse Memory
Kenny's Pokemon
Chapter 2: The beginning of an family journey
Jordan's Harem

Character Bio #2

148 5 5
By Jessie_brother22

Name: Jordan Maestri

Nickname: Kenny's rival, the Gym leader's son, Jord

Age: 11-12

Height: 5'3

Birthday: June 9th

Home Region: Kanto

Hometown: Viraidan City

Occupation: Trainer

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Black

Appearance:

Outfit: He wears red and black over a grey shirt with black jeans and red and white sneakers. There is a strap around his left containing the pokeballs for the pokemon capture and on his team. 

Personality: Jordan is very competitive and always tries to prove that he is a stronger trainer than Kenny.  While he can be prideful being the son of the gym leader of Viridian City.  He shows a lot of care for his pokemon and Kenny despite wanting to best him in battle. 

Likes:Training with his pokemon, pokemon battles, spending time with his father, camping, and looking at the stars. 

Dislikes: His father being busy, Pokemon neglect, sour food, being underestimated,  overconfident trainers,  and unnecessary screaming.

Family:

Father: Giovanni Maestri

Mother: Ariana Maestri

Little brother: Sliver Maestri

Rival: Kenny Nightingale

Starter Pokemon: Meowth

Love interest: Harem

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.7K 3K 51
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
215K 10.1K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
738K 27.2K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
620K 31.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...