Angel of Mercy| Yellowstone|...

Autorstwa ash_wilkes

Lee Dutton isn't the bachelor his brothers thought he was, he had a wife that lived in town with their toddle... Więcej

cast
playlist
Current State of Affairs 2
Current State of Affairs 3
Current State of Affairs 4

Current State of Affairs Part 1

692 15 1
Autorstwa ash_wilkes

One: Home Sweet Montana

*mentions of past abuse. also will mention Ryder Winston from my sons of anarchy Not So Charming Series and The Abbotts from Outer Range picture was found pinterest*

Bozeman Montana was the last place that Spencer Abbott wanted to return to but she was ordered to by her father Frank who was getting remarried 15 years after he divorced her mother; it was time that she came home and started living life back on the ranch as his heir, something she hadn't been since Kayce Dutton broke her heart. She fled toward the east coast and the safety of Yale University and later law school. And at first, Frank was okay with it because he had been furious with Kayce for breaking her heart let her go.

But the longer that she was away, the angrier he got but now with him getting remarried and not having another heir but he was demanding that she came home, and here she was sitting in the back of a chauffeured SVU with her finance Lewis Winchester, someone she wanted nowhere her life in Montana. Not because she was ashamed about her past, it was because of her lingering feelings for Lee Dutton, her high school on-and-off-again boyfriend Kayce's older brother was there and Lewis had already flipped his lid when he found out that she was still friends with Beth Dutton, her childhood best friend.

He hated Beth with a firey passion almost as much as he hated Ryder Teller, one of her coworkers who had no problem calling him on his bullshit or even getting her husband and the motorcycle club she grew up involved in.

Especially when he had beaten Spencer senseless and like a fool, she had forgiven him and begged the two sons that were tasked with babysitting Ryder on her old man's insistence put a gun to his head and threaten to shoot him.

Deep down, she knew that she should have let Happy and Kozik, the two men with Ryder kill him, but he knew it was wrong, that that right should go to her father or Uncle Royal and his boys, or even John Dutton, her godfather should have that right. And maybe a part of her deep down, hope that Lewis showed his ass and got his.

It would break their engagement and she would be free. Free to return to the Ranch and Montana of her own free accord, she wanted to be home, but she missed home almost 10 years away was too much.

"Is that girl going to be there?" Lewis's voice shook her out of her thoughts and she turned to look at him.

"Who? Beth? I am not sure, I know Uncle John will be there, and maybe Jamie." Lewis Winchester rolled his eyes, he had heard all the stories about Spencer's Uncle John and his kids and how Lee had to come and bail her and Beth out one night after they had been caught out underage drinking. "You aren't going to go all rodeo queen again are you?"

He was referring to the time when she, Ryder, and a few of their friends went out for Ryder's bachelorette party in Las Vegas when she and her husband Jax got remarried and Spencer slipped into the girl she was before she left for Yale. "That was one time in 10 years Lewis, I am not that girl anymore." She answered, "I haven't been her in a long time." Lewis frowned and went to say something but the car rolled to a stop and she was out of the car and going towards her father.

This was only the second time he was ever meeting her father, the first time when she graduated from law school, and he and his future wife Lieghla came out, everything outside of that had been over the phone or on video chat. And he was under the impression that Frank Abbott hated him. He knew for sure that Spencer's uncle Royal and her cousins Perry and Rhett hated him, all three of them had gone as far as to tell him to his face that. He still carried the scar from Rhett's knife on his belly and the burn mark from Happy Lowman's pistol on his neck.

He knew that pursuing Spencer was only to get his hands on her money, sure he was already rich in his own right but he wanted more, and he heard that Montana was going to be a good place to sell land and make even more money.

That was the only thing that he really cared about.

Money and power.

Smoothing his hand over his shirt and tie, he slipped out of the car and joined Spencer on the porch. "Frank, it's good to see you again." He offered his hand to Frank who glanced at it then his daughter and Leighla, his future wife, and rolled his eyes, "It's Mr. Abbott. Spenc, why don't you go into the barn, your cousins are already there. Leighla and I need to have a talk with Lewis here."

A bright smile formed on her face and she quickly turned and pressed a kiss to his cheek and squeezed her future stepmother's hand. "Yes, Daddy." She said before all but bouncing down the porch steps and to the porch pulling her suit jacket off and handing it over to the driver who was pulling the suitcases out of the back of the car.

**

"Rhett! Perry!' She called excitedly from the open barn door. "There she is!' Perry exclaimed dropping the saddle onto the stall door, 'We were wondering when you were going to show up." "I would have been here yesterday but Lewis pitched a fit." She rolled her eyes as Rhett, the cousin closest to her in age picked her up in a hug.

"He is here?" He questioned not missing the way she winced when he picked her up. He fought every instinct to go out and beat the shit out of him. "Yeah, do you think after everything that happened he would let me come here alone?" "Well to play devil's advocate," Perry commented as he folded her into his own hug, the worry he and Rhett carried being put to bed finally seeing her, their father was Frank's brother and had only really got to spend time with Spencer when she got older and Frank divorced his first wife, "you did get hurt."

"Oh please," she scoffed, "it was just a bruise, and I was fine to go to work the next day when we got home without any problems, he was acting like me riding a horse was a bad thing. Like I haven't been riding since I was able to walk."

Right before Lewis had come out to get her from her uncle's ranch, she had gone to a rodeo with Rhett and was talked into doing a barrel race she had gone down hard, and was bruised from hip to knee, and had a hard time moving but she still got up and went in.

"I have an idea," Rhett said. "If you say take the horses out, I will pay your bar tab when we go out." She grinned, she already knew if Beth and the Dutton Boys were around, they would be going out. Her cousin smirked and turned them around to face the horses.

"You are the best." "And don't you forget it," Rhett smirked before he pinched her cheek causing her to huff in annoyance and slap his hand away from her face.

**

Lewis wasn't happy two hours later when she came into her bedroom, covered in sweat, breathless from laughter and shouting, and her cheeks rosy from being out in the sun without a hat on.

"Where were you?" "Out with my cousins," She returned as she pulled her blouse out of her slacks intent on showering and changing before the party, "It's been a while since I have seen them." "You do realize your father threatened to kill me right? And bury my body where no one would find me?" He asked his voice raising with each word.

Spencer was unbothered as she toed off her shoes and went to the closet to pull her robe out, Leighla her future stepmother had already hung a dress up on the hook that hung on the door for her to wear that night along with heels. Going on the long horseback ride with her cousins and being in the open air had helped clear her head and she felt a lot better, more like the old Spencer. The Spencer spent from dawn to dusk outside, working on the ranch and riding horses.

The Spencer that was at peace with everything, the girl who didn't have a broken heart and spirit.

"Does that surprise you Lewis? Like really? After everything you have done? You should be thankful that I stepped in the two other times. This time I am not. Whatever happens now happens.' "Yeah! It does surprise me, Grace! I never did anything wrong to you." He had gotten up off of the bed and started towards her but a loud knock stopped him in his tracks.

"SPENCER!"

He cringed when he heard Beth Dutton's voice, it was one thing to have to deal with Spencer's attitude and her uncles but adding Beth Dutton into it was going to be a whole other beast, and after the stuff that he had gone through beforehand with not only Frank and his brother Royal threatening to kill him and Leighla threatening to cut his dick off was killing whatever fight he had in him, he had to figure out another way to get to her.

"BETH! Get your butt in here!' She exclaimed dropping the robe and towel onto the floor all plans stopped, it had been ages and ages since she had seen her best friend. The phone calls and video chats weren't enough anymore.

"I am just going to go get ready in another room," Lewis said as he stood up from the bed. "Yeah, you do that." Beth Dutton snarked as she came into the bedroom, "I am surprised you even let her come, here or any other way. Girls have needs too." "Beth!!' Spencer hissed angrily, she had told her that in confidence not to have it repeated at first sight. "I am just sayin' Spenc, you need a real man." "Oh like Rip?" Spencer returned as the door slammed shut behind Lewis. "No, I was thinking my brother." "Your brother is married to Monica. He made that choice, not me." Spencer said as she picked up the towel and robe again. "Wasn't talking about him or Jamie. I was talking about Lee." "That was just school girl crush thing B, nothing is ever going to happen with it."

"What is it that you always said? Oh, yeah, never say never." 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

322K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 38.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
959K 21.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.