Under The Stars | Bang Chan F...

By Joybananamilk

A Stray Kids AU Fanfiction. ﹒⪩⪨﹒Themes !! • Zombie Apocalypse ° Mafia Groups and Rivalries • Romance, Thrill... More

Intro - Author's Notes
Chapter 1: Birthday
Chapter 2: Him
Chapter 3: Boxer
Chapter 4: Ring Ring Ring
Chapter 5: Rooftop
Chapter 6: Break In
Chapter 7: Mansion
Chapter 8: New Home
Chapter 9: The Plan
Chapter 10: Flight
Chapter 11: Australia
Chapter 12: Blueprint
Chapter 13: RRS
Chapter 14: Back in Korea
Chapter 15: SSICK
Chapter 16: Perfect Dress
Chapter 17: TMT
Chapter 18: Improvement
Chapter 19: Date
Chapter 20: Mixtape: Oh
Chapter 22: Mixtape #2
Chapter 23: Mixtape #3
Chapter 24: Mixtape #4
Chapter 25: 4419
Chapter 26: Red Lights
★ New Characters !!
Chapter 27: HP BDAY
Chapter 28: Booster
Chapter 29 : A Different Perspective
Chapter 30: Back Door
Chapter 31: Skills Put to The Test
Chapter 32: Baby Steps
Chapter 33: Drive
Chapter 34: Haven
Chapter 35: The Tortoise?
★ appreciation note
★ Special Chapter: Movie Night ★
Chapter 36: And The Hare
Chapter 37: Uncover?
Chapter 38: The Truth
Chapter 39: Halloween
Chapter 40: Progress Further P1
Chapter 41: Progress Further P2
Chapter 42: Levanter
Chapter 43: Double Knot
ೃ⁀➷
Chapter 44: Leave

Chapter 21: Mixtape #1

307 6 4
By Joybananamilk

August 29th

The past few days, Lily has been helping out with trying to lure that TMT guy from work. Chan and the guys had been busy as well these few days, so I barely saw them anymore. I've been cooped up in my room on my phone, finishing up books, and watching TV all the time.

Chan had another meeting with RRS today so he wasn't going to be back until dinner. Since I had nothing to do, I decided to draw since I haven't drawn in a long time.

I sat at Chan's work desk and grabbed a pencil and a sheet of paper from a stack of papers he had on the corner of his desk. I put on my headphones and played "Pillows" by eaJ and keshi.

I used to draw a lot growing up. It was another way of escaping my stress. Over the past few months, I had art block so it was hard for me to continue drawing. It was normal for me to have art block every year though.
(Joy's note: same girl, same.)

I bit the end of the pencil, trying to think of something to draw.

"Y/n, what're you doing?"

Hyunjin came in, walking over to me. I lifted my headphones from my ears and looked up at him to see that he was sweating a bit. He probably came back from training or something.

"I'm just trying to think of something to draw."

Hyunjin leaned over and looked at the blank piece of paper in front of me. "Why not draw some scenery on a canvas? I can paint it later for ya."

I put the pencil down on the desk. He can paint? "That'd be nice. I never knew you could paint though."

Hyunjin smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't mention it much. If you want, I could show you my paintings later. They're in a different room in the mansion. I just need the key."

I nodded agreeingly. I really wanted to see how well he could paint. It'd be nice if he could paint over my drawing, I'm not really that great at painting.

"I'll go get a canvas from my room then. You can figure out something to draw in the meanwhile." I nodded and Hyunjin turned to leave the room.

Hyunjin returned shortly with a 18x24 inch canvas. "Here you go. Tell me when you're done." I thanked him and he left the room once again, closing the door behind him.

I turned on my phone and searched up some scenery I could draw. Then I finally found a good one that Hyunjin could paint over and I could draw easily.

I picked up my pencil and started to sketch out everything. The river, the land, the trees, the mountains.

- ,,

After I drew everything, Hyunjin let me into his painting room. There were a couple of paintings he painted hung up on the walls. They all looked so beautiful.

It looked like he usually drew flowers. They all turned out gorgeously.

"Do you like them?" Hyunjin asked me while setting up the canvas on his canvas board. "I love them. How long have you been painting?"

"A long time. It took me a lot of effort to get so good though." Hyunjin smiled and pointed to the box of oil paints on a small table near the windows. I grabbed the box and handed him it. "Do you want to watch me paint?"

I nodded my head and pulled up a chair next to him, but not too close to him so I gave him room to work.

He opened up the box of paints and squeezed a few tubes of paints onto his paint board. He had a few brushes next to him to switch between and some water in a can.

I watched as he slowly painted over the outlines of my drawing and filled the large areas in, creating small details with his brushes.

- ,,

7:24pm

About halfway through, Chan walked in. "Y/n, you're here?" I turned my head to look at him. "Hi."

Chan smiled and walked over to me. He looked at the canvas that Hyunjin was painting on. "Such a great artist."

Hyunjin chuckled and looked up at Chan. "But your fiancé drew it before I painted it."

Chan raised his eyebrows and looked at me. "You can draw?" I nodded my head. Chan smiled and ruffled my hair in a playful way. "My two very talented artists."

"Anyway, dinner is almost ready." I was pretty hungry so I stood up. Chan wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"I'll be there in a bit. I just have to finish this painting. I'm almost done." Hyunjin's eyes were completely focused on the canvas.

"Alright then, don't take too long." Chan patted Hyunjin's shoulder before walking out of the room with me.

We went to the dining table and sat down. Lee Know and Han were giggling about something across from us. They were always whispering things to each other like Lily and I do.

Chan stood up to pour some water into my cup for me and set it down in front of me. "Oh, I was meaning to talk to you about Lily." Chan said, sitting back down. "She's making a lot of progress with that TMT guy. Apparently his name is Jason. Already a red flag of a name."

He chuckled and looked at me. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. Does he really have to joke about that? He stopped chuckling and brushed his hand through my hair.

"Sorry. Lily's alright though, don't worry. She'll be safe throughout the entire process." Chan reassured me, his voice more gentle this time. It didn't make me worry any less though. She's my number one, if I lost her to that stupid guy, all hell would break loose for me. Heck, I'd kill that Jason guy myself.

"Anyway." Chan grabbed my hand and squeezed it lightly. "We'll get Jason here soon and interrogate him. Lily will be fine and she's already doing a great job. Don't worry too much." He gave me a reassuring smile which kind of took my worries away.

Seungmin and Changbin started to bring in the platters of food to the table. It all smelt so good.

(How I imagine the meal to be ngl)

Felix, Hyunjin, and Jeongin finally came to the table and sat down. Changbin sat down next to me and Seungmin set up the rest of the dishes.

"Fried chicken looks good." Changbin said, nudging me in the elbow with a smile on his face. He's always excited for food, and so am I. I smiled back at him. "It's always good."

We all served each other the food and filled our plates and bowls, getting our chopsticks and other utensils ready to eat.

- ,,

10:50pm

I was watching TV with the lights off in the bedroom, laying on my stomach. I was still pretty full from dinner and we even had some dessert after.

All of a sudden, I heard some ruckus downstairs. It sounded like the guys were yelling or something. I turned the TV off and got off of the bed, slipping my feet into my slippers.

I headed downstairs slowly to see what was going on and saw Lily near the doorway. Changbin was holding down a guy on the floor with his hands pulled behind his back.

Lily saw me and waved at me to go over to her; I quickly walked over. "What's going on?" I crossed my arms over my chest, watching Changbin and Lee Know trying to keep the guy on the ground.

"That's Jason. I finally brought him here and now he's freaking out, so they're trying to keep him down." Lily explained, letting out a soft sigh.

Chan ran in and picked up the guy by the back of his collar. "We're going to make this nice and easy, alright mate? So stop resisting and let's go."

Lee Know handcuffed Jason's wrists behind his back before Chan started to drag him downstairs.

"I'll get going then. I'll text you when I get home, alright?" Lily smiled and gave me a hug, and I hugged her back tightly.

"Bye, Lily." I let her go and she waved at me before leaving, closing the front door behind her. I locked the door before heading downstairs where the others were.

I went to the room where they kept the other guy they held hostage and saw Han interrogating Jason. The other guy was sitting in a separate area, his wrists handcuffed behind his back.

"Y/n, why're you here?" Chan put his hand on my shoulder from behind me.

"I just wanna watch." I wanted to see how Han interrogates them and what Jason's intentions were.

"You should go to bed, you have training tomorrow. I'll let you know what happened first thing in the morning. Okay?" Chan tried persuading me but I didn't budge.

"I'm not going to bed unless you come with me." I furrowed my eyebrows at him. I've noticed I've gotten a lot more close with him the past few days. Now we're a real couple and I don't really like going to bed or waking up in bed without him.

Chan sighed and looked over at Han and the TMT guys before looking back at me. "Alright, fine. Let's go." He took my hand and we walked back upstairs together.

Chan closed the door behind us and I hopped onto the bed.

"I'm not really sleepy." Chan said, taking his shirt off and tossing it aside. He sat down next to me on the bed.

"That's too bad." I got under the blanket and pulled it over my shoulders. Chan chuckled and got under the blanket behind me, wrapping his large arm around me.

"We could do something else instead of sleeping." Chan teased, squeezing me in his embrace.

"Go to sleep or get kicked in the balls." I gave him a serious look. I'm tired and I am not dealing with his dirty jokes.

"My bad, my bad. No fun at all." He tucked his face into my neck and hugged me tightly. "Goodnight, Y/n."

I held onto his hand, keeping it near my head on the pillow. "Goodnight, Channie."

ೃ⁀➷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.1K 2.4K 24
disclaimer: discontinued! and also written poorly because I just started writing at the time so be warned of how bad it is 💀 read at your own risk b...
32.3K 1.7K 30
COMPLETED -addictedㅣMinho × Hyunjin- Hyunjin hates himself for falling in love with his best friend, because he's too scared to tell him. Then he ha...
201K 6.7K 29
"I'm just your servant Minho". "Exactly so you should do as I say". Jisung's life is hectic. He didn't think it couldn't get any worse until his moth...
30.4K 876 12
[COMPLETED] Soyeon, an orphan who was brought up in an orphanage, meets a man one day, not knowing that he will change her life forever. Soon she fin...