๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™„๐™๐™€๐™‰ โฅ แดŠแดœแด…แด‡ ส™แด‡สŸสŸ...

By VicenteQue02

โ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข... More

แด„แด€sแด› + sสษดแดแด˜sษชs
I.
01
02
03
05
06
07
08
09
10
11

04

314 12 10
By VicenteQue02

4:30 AM, SAT
| SALDAÑA RESIDENCE |
MIAMI, FL

🐚⚪️🫧

DO YOU HAVE everything  that you need ?

Ariel turned to look at her brother once before turning her gaze back at the clutter of boxes that were piled in her room. "Yeah, I'm just about done with everything."

Her eyes watered. Just these past couple of weeks, she would alternate sleeping in each of her siblings' rooms. One incident, Ana, rather joyful, was excited about doing  a 'girls sleepover', as Tatiana lived in another neighborhood, so they figured why not. She didn't mind. She will miss them. They were her comfort zone.

Her brother's eyes soften. "Well, let's go downstairs. Ana and em' are waiting for us."

"Okay, brother." She walks up to him to give a big hug. "I'm going to miss you, I love you." Ariel whispers quietly.

Tears were prickling Mykes eyes as he hugged her back. "I love you too, sis. Most importantly, be safe. Don't forget to call every day, alright ? I'll make time for you."

"You know I will."  She uttered as they both walked downstairs with her belongings.

🐚⚪️🫧

Are you excited to finally be able to see Madrid?” Bryant whispers while resting his head against his sister’s.

Ariel ponders on what her brother had to say while absentmindedly rubbing circles on her sister’s hand, who happened to be taking a nap. She always wanted to see Spain. Excluding, that's where her favorite football team resides; she always wanted to see the architecture, try out the cuisine, and see the beautiful scenery. So yes, she was. “I am. I just wish you guys could come with me.”

“Well we will visit you, there’s no doubt about that.” Bryant threw her a boyish grin. “But, can you also promise me one more thing? Can you get an autograph from Vini? It will mean a lot.”

“You’re not one to watch football in general, brother. I'm surprised,” Ariel laughs playfully, meaning no real harm.

Bryant looks over at Tatiana & Myke. Both sleeping, but Myke, wearing sunglasses and a mask, so as not to bring unnecessary attention to himself. Both of them  always have busy schedules at times. “I know, but he’s like the face of antiracism in football. The many hardships that he goes through, even now. I fuck with it.” He turns to face her. “You understand where I’m coming from?”

“Yes, brother. No worries. I promise to get an autographed jersey for you. I’ll make sure of it.” She said as they bumped heads against each other.

“Thanks sis.”

“Don’t be surprised if she brings something, or better yet, someone.” Ana said, peering up from her phone, with a mischievous smirk on her face.

Bryant groans while mugging her. “Bruh, you play too much. Don’t make me tell Myke.” He said childishly.

"And? He ain't my daddy." Ana scoffs.

"That's what you say." He mutters under his breath. Wincing when Ariel elbows him on the side.

Right after that moment, the attendee makes an announcement that the flight for Madrid will be boarding very shortly.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. The flight for Madrid will be boarding in roughly five minutes."

"Oh shit, let me give you a hug girl." Ana rushes to Ariel's side while the other 3 siblings begin to wake up from their slumbers. "Remember, have fun, okay? If you ever need an ear to listen to, I'm one call away."

"I won't." Ariel smiles while they pull apart just as Tatiana and Myke come over to her side. Her sister tenderly pulls her into a hug just as she kisses her on the cheek.
"Sweetheart, be careful. Make some friends, and I love you very much."

"Yes, and don't get into trouble, alright?" Myke replied. These two years should fly by quickly." His voice came out mellow. "I love you, baby."

Ariel notices ever since she told him that she was leaving, that her brother was having a hard time. She always knew her brother to have very raw emotions, so it wasn't a surprise. He was trying not to show any tears. But, she will miss him very much. She is the sister that he is very much close to. So she understands where he is coming from. She tears up thinking about it, "I know hermano. I love you so much."

"Don't forget about me." Anayañsi said as she hugged her.

Her and her sister were always inseparable. When it was time for her to go overseas, they were distraught. Hugging and crying for what seemed like hours. But, each had their own lives and careers they had to follow. Even after their emotional taut, Anayansi was happy that her baby sister was able to achieve one of her dreams. Out of both of them, she always seems to follow her heart the most.

"I'll miss you so much," she replied as she wiped the tears from her baby sister's face. "Be safe out there, and don't forget to call us every day."

"I know, but I'll miss you guys. Titi, Mykey, Bryant..." she sobbed uncontrollably.

Anayansi rubs soothing circles on her sister's back. "Don't waste this opportunity. If you ever feel like it's not for you or that they are giving you a hard time... we will still be here."

The siblings all shared one last group hug before separating, as the attendant called all the group numbers. Once at the front of the boarding, she turned around one last time and blew kisses at them. Her brothers are on the verge of tears, while her sisters are waving, with sad smiles on their faces. She nearly choked on her tears. Turning back around, she went through Customs.

Just like her sister said, if things go sour for some reason, she can always go back to Miami if she feels like life won't be fair in Madrid. But, as she said. Not everyone ever has this opportunity, and she was going to take advantage of it to advance her education and career.

As time passed, she waited. When it was time for her to finally  board the plane, she took one last look at her longtime home, which was Miami.

Ariel has always been such an emotional person. So, by looking at the view that she won't know when the next time she would be able to come back, brought her fresh tears for the umpteenth time that day.

So she finally decided that taking a nap will help her ease her tensions for the time being. Shutting her window shut, she closed her eyes before finally relaxing.

What she didn't realize was after that day, her life was going to change for the better

…and for the worst.

🐚⚪️🫧

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇs

━ I'm sorry you guys. I was soo sick 😫

━ I know you guys are so ready to see the boys 🧍🏽‍♀…

━ Thank you for my faithful readers, I appreciate you guys. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 11.5K 41
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž โžœ ๐‰๐ฎ๐๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฆ "๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’…'๐’—๐’† ๐’”๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ, ๐‘ฐ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’† ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๏ฟฝ...
66.3K 360 88
y๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ข๐๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š...