The Mafia Principessa

By Hellotherebooks

( Finished πŸŽ‰ ) ( Age gap ) Jasmine Ross is a 4 year old girl. She kind, sweet, gentle and beautiful, but dos... More

Characters
One
TWO
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Characters Athletics
Twelve
Update
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fivtheen
More chapters and esthetics!
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty- one
Twenty- two
Twenty - three
Twenty - four
Twenty-five
Twenty - six
Twenty - Seven P 1
New book
Twenty - eight P2
Characters
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thrity - one
Thirty - two
Thirty - three
Announcement
Thirty - four
Thirty - five
Thirty - six
Thirty - seven
Characters
Thirty - eight
Instagram
Fourty
Fourty- one
Fourty-two
Fourty - three
Fourty - four
Fourty - five
Fourty- six
Fourty - seven
Fourty-eight
Fourty - nine
Fivty

Thirty - nine

855 16 2
By Hellotherebooks

Warnings: Mention of rape

Blake pov

"Have fun, be good too." I said to Finn as I arrive at his school, the school is safe. Only his cousins and a few of our other Mafia allies kids go their.

"Bye dad!" Finn says waving bye, I wave bye he than runs inside the building with a friend.

A few seconds later I then drive away. About 25 minutes later I arrive at the Russo's mansion.

I park and I go in to see everyone their. "Let's go to the conference room, Ivan you can explain." John says as Ivan nods.

As we arrive at the conference room we all sit down even the woman.

Ivan then turn on the computer and showing it on the white board.

"This is the building, their are no cameras. They learned their lesson. Anyways this is where they fight. It like a ring but it's surrounded but your in a cage so you can't come out. You have to fight can't be a pussy. Anyways, their will be guards, but we can sneak past them. Here, here, and here their will be guards, their will probably be at least like 3 or 5 in the area." Ivan says pointing at the screen as he explains to us.

"Why won't they put cameras. Like I'm glad they don't but why not?" Jason ask.

"12 years ago they had cameras someone snitched on us, than cops and the swat team came in. The cops and those swat team men they didn't make it out alive. They then had to lay low for like 2 years because of that." Ivan answers as we nod.

"If we go in wr bave to be extra careful." Ivan says seriously.

"Why's that?" I ask leaning in the chair.

"They have someone, I got my men to go check it out. This person is very very good. Beyond what i - we can do. Their fighting is extraordinary. They where training, one against like 30 or more other men. The person took them down with their bare hands in less than 10 minutes. Now I don't know who the person is but they are good." Ivan says as we look at each other.

"What are we gonna do?" Luca ask.

"We're just gonna have to be careful. Now this is the plan, feel to tell my anything or to say you think something else." Ivan says as we nod.

About 3 hours later we finally finished.

"Who I'll be their?" Aden ask.

"Petrov, Josh and their men. Just them." Ivan explains as I nod.

"Why do they fight? Like how did that start?" Laura ask.

"At first Petrov made his men rape little girls, it was like red room. Me and Josh didn't like the idea. Josh may be ruthless but he still has a heart. So then Petrov then changed it to fighting. Years later the fighting got ruthless and brutal. The brusllest fight was with Jasmine and those five men. Petrov thought that stuff was like, he liked it, it was interesting to him. When the men touched the small girls and their tears roll down their cheeks. It was simply entertaining to him. Now he then thought it was entertaining to him when their was blood everywhere, screaming in pain." Ivan says.

"What about your mom, we dont know much about her?" Elizabeth says.

"My mom was kind and sweet, caring to. Sometimes I always wonder to myself, how the hell did she get with Petrov? 14 years ago I had a girlfriend, she and I where I love. She always made me smile and soft. Petrov didnt like that, one day he told me to go down in the basement. I went, my eyes widen in fear, I saw my mom and my girlfriend tied up. Petrov said that - he said that loving someone is weak, he don't want me weak. After all I was the oldest, I had to we the leader and ruthless. He then said that it's my fault and It was a life lesson, I didn't know what he was talking about until my mom and girlfriend eyes closed and their bodies soon turned cold and pale. That day I last my mom and girlfriend, even my unborn child." Ivan says as tears swell in his eyes.

"Child?" Jason says.

"Yea." Ivan says as we all look down with sadness as the room is filled with silence.

/ / /

As we arrive. We get our guns ready. Ivan then hands us ear pieces, we grab them putting it in our ear and making sure they work.

Me and Jason and John get in our position, the rest get in their position as well. Me , Jason and John are able to see the fight, and everyone else.

About two men go in the ring as everyone cheers and shouts. I look around, my eyes stop a woman. She's wearing all black, she has a mash but I can't tell who she is. I almost laugh...

She's short.

I then focus, I smirk as I see Petrov and Josh by the girl.

"I see our target's." I said in the ear piece.

"Copy that." They all they in the ear piece.

"Shit, the girl right by Josh and Petrov, that's her." Ivan says in the ear pieces.

Ivan than curses under his breath "I didnt rest think she'd be here, we'll have to be very careful." Ivan says.

I then look to see the girl "Where'd she'd go? I lost her." I said.

"Not sure. Doesn't matter, focus on our main reason, where here." Ivan says.

"Cant we just kill him here and now?" Jax ask.

"Patient, I want to kill him slowly and painfully. Starting with touring then killing him." I said dangerously.

After the fight, I must say it was brutal, I think Jax threw up. As everyone leaves, leaving Josh and Petrov in the wherehouse.

"Go in." I ordered. We then jump off and point our guns at him both. Today might be the day I get revenge for my love.

"Well, well. If it isn't a surprise, to see you. Where's your wife? I'm actually kind of sad I wanted to see the day where you'd.neber forget." Petrov says as Josh eyes darken when he said 'wife'

Ivan then comes towards him by my side.

"Brother, nice seeing you. I remember our last vist, i hope that won't happen again."  Josh says smirking as he looks at Ivan.

Before Ivan can speak, a woman falls on the ground landing on her feet as she stands in the middle of Josh and Petrov.

Her eyes, they look familiar.

"Ah let me introduce you to our assassin, one of the best. She's known as Lighting. She's as fast as the flash from that show. She can take you all out less than 5 minutes?" Petrov says as Josh laughs.

I don't look away, I look into the girl eyes. They look so familiar.

"Who's she? Your toy? What replaced Jasmine?" Jason says.

"Whag about me?" The girl says as she takes off her mask as Petrov and Josh smirks.

Our eyes widen and we gasp.

"Jasmine?" I whispered.

"H - how?" Jason says.

"Well tell you the story on your funeral." Josh says smirking.

"Kill them." Josh says, smiling as they back away.

"It would be my pleasure." Jasmine says smirking as she gets into a fighting position.

Jasmine pov

"Someone watching us, sir." I inform Petrov.

"Leave, wait until it's just us." Petrov says as I nod. I then go away making sure no kne sees me.

I look at the man.

'Blake Hernandez.' I thought to myself. I must say he's cute. To bad I'll have to kill him.

I look around to see his men hiding.

As people leave, Josh and Petrov stay. Blake and his men then jump down as Josh and Petrov walk towards them.

They the starts to talk before another can talk I jump down landing on my feet as I stand in the middle of Josh and Petrov.

"Who's she? Your toy? What replaced Jasmine?" Jason says.

"Whag about me?" I said as I take off my mask. They gasp and their eyes widen.

"Jasmine?" Blake whisper's.

"H - how?" Jason says.

"Well tell you the story on your funeral." Josh says smirking.

"Kill them." Josh says, smiling as they back away.

"It would be my pleasure." I said smiling as I get in my fighting position.

I then get ready. I then take them down one by one. But I don't kill them, just knocking them off their feet.

Once their on the floor, I fall.

I look to see Blake on me. He looks at me with joy sadness and....love.

"Who are you? Your cute, sadly I'll have to kill you." J said as he smirks. Why the hell is he smirking?

"Your so beautiful." He says, the first time he looked at me I couldn't breath.

I can't breath, why can't I breathe?

Before he can speak I kick him, I then push him off me. And I run away.

/ / /

"I'm sorry. I'll kill them next time." I said to Josh as.he sits on the bed.

"It's ok." Josh says.

"Who is Blake? They seemed to...know me." I asked.

"It doesn't matter. Go to be and rest." Josh says as I nod, before I can leave he grabs my arm.

"Is their anything I can do for you?" I ask.

"Mhmm, no. But what ever those people say, don't listen they'll just lie to you. They did that to me once." Josh says as I nod I smile and leave.

He's lying, but why?

She's alive!!! How's this chapter? Thank you guys for reading. Thank you guys for
38.5K and 880 votes.

Counted words: 1640

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.1K 41
[sequel coming soon on 1st April 2023] "you are not our sister so stay away from us!" "b-but" "STAY AWAY BEFORE I LOSE MY CONTROL"
194K 4.4K 31
Orphaned at a very early age, a young man goes through self-discovery as he uncovers his demonic past and faces a heavenly challenge. After discoveri...
5.7K 108 9
!!STORY COVER NOT MINE!! Alastor and Lucifer both develop feelings for each other, they both dont understand why and dont know what to do with these...
Found By Belle

Non-Fiction

355K 9K 60
FINISHED. 12/25/23 Second book will posted on February 10, is called 'Lost.' Will have a sequel to this book. Aurora is a new born baby. When her par...