Transformers Prime: Fanfictio...

By MarcyWeisinger

Please let me know how this is. This story is going to be about Megatron and Hannah's family and how they sti... More

Characters In My Story #1
Characters In My Story #2
Characters In My Story #3
Characters In My Story #4
Characters In My Story #5
Characters In My Story #6
1
2 Part 1
3 Part 2
4- Saying Their Goodbyes. Finally Going Home.
5- Part 1 Thinking Of Ways To Save Megatron & Hannah From The Darkness
7- Part 3 The Final Battle
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
A/N: Please Read. And Please vote and Comment if this sounds good. doing 6 Parts
16- Part 1 Letting Everyone Know About The Immediate Danger That Lies Ahead
17- Part 2 The Darkness Is Near
18- Part 3 The Darkness Has Arrived. And Learning That It Wants DeathCron
19- Part 4 Thinking Of Ways To Save And Protect DeathCron From The Darkness
20- Part 5 The Darkness Finally Claims DeathCron & Primus
21- Part 6 The Final Battle. Saving DeathCron & Primus From The Darkness
A/N: Please Read. And Vote And Comment What You Think
22
A/N: Please Read.
A/N: I can't believe it.
A/N: Not A Story. It Would Help Me Out If You Accept My Invitation That's Below.
23
A/N: I can't believe it. first time and hit a milestone.
24
25
26 Final Chapter
A/N: Please Read
A/N: Wow 1k
A/N: Finally It's Completed. Added Finishing Touches To Characters In My Story.

6- Part 2 The Darkness Arises And Finally Shows Itself

35 2 0
By MarcyWeisinger

Location: New Kaon

Inside The New Kaon:

The Next Morning:

Kaon Palace:

Inside The Kaon Palace:

Megatron's & Hannah's Room:

Inside Megatron's & Hannah's Room:

Megatron woke up. He rubbed his optics. But he heard something coming from the washroom. He slowly got off. He walked and peeked and saw you standing in a weird way. "Hannah." He said. You didn't respond back. Like you always do. He didn't like this one bit. He walked inside.

Megatron's & Hannah's Washroom:

Inside Megatron's & Hannah's Washroom:

Megatron walked over. "Hannah." He said. He placed his servos on your shoulder. You chuckled. "We told you that we are coming." You said to Megatron in a different voice. Megatron took his servos back. You turned and your optics were a different color. You tilted your helm. "Oh come on. Don't you love me." You asked him. Megatron stuttered. "I... I do. B... but not this way." He said and replied back to you. "Hannah. I know you are there. But fight this my queen." He said. He saw that you were trying to fight it. The darker version groaned. Megatron then heard the same dark chuckle he had heard before. He turned and saw his darker version. Megatron immediately backed up.

But slammed into you. You went and you held him down. Megatron grunted and groaned. He squirmed trying to loosen your grip. He saw the darker version of himself right next to him. And he really didn't like this one bit. "You won't get away with this. Me and my queen will fight you. You will never break us or bring us down. Because we are stronger than you and our bonds are stronger and our love is stronger and will never be broken." He said to the darker versions. They both laughed and cackled. "Sure. Well see." They both said. Soon before Megatron knew it the darker version turned into a dark mist and it immediately went inside Megatron's body. Megatron groaned. He tried to fight it. "Don't fight it. You want this power." The darker version of Megatron said.

"No. I don't want it." Megatron said and replied back to the darker version of himself. But he realized he was losing the fight. "Give in." The darker version of Megatron said. Megatron realized he had no choice. He had to give in to the power of the darkness. Which he did not want. He immediately collapsed. You walked over and checked. "Did it work?" Your darker version asked him. You heard a chuckle. "Oh yes it did. It definitely worked." The darker version of Megatron said and replied back to the darker version of you. He rose up. "Man, it feels good." He chuckled. "And I can still feel him trying to fight me. But I'm stronger than you, Megatron." The darker version of Megatron said. "Bullshit. This is my body. You both don't have the right to control me or my wife's body." Megatron's voice said to the darker version of himself. Soon the darker versions walked out. To wreak havoc on everyone and everything.

Inside The Town Of New Kaon:

Everyone was busy and walking but knew the dangers were lurking because of hearing what will happen to their master and queen. But they were up for a rude awakening. One of the kids was walking and saw their master and queen. But they knew something was wrong. They immediately ran to inform one of the guards that were on duty in the town. The kid ran bumping into people. "Sorry." The kid said. "Oh. Hey, watch it." The adult said. "Sorry." The kid said and replied back to the adult. The kid ran and saw Steve, one of the top guards. They ran to Steve. "Steve." The kid said out loud. Getting Steve's attention. Steve turned and saw the little boy running towards him. "Steve. It's our master and queen. They looked different. Our master's and queen's colors are different. Their optics are different colors." He said and explained to Steve. Steve looked at the kid. "Okay thanks kid." He said and replied back to the kid. Steve ran to the palace to inform Soundwave about the situation.

Kaon Palace:

Inside The Kaon Palace:

Control Room:

Inside The Control Room:

Soundwave stood looking at everything when Steve ran inside. "Soundwave. It's happening. They took control of our master and queen." He said to Soundwave. Soundwave turned and he looked at the screen. He typed some things in. He looked and noticed that Steve was right. Soon they heard a loud scream coming from outside the palace. Soundwave ran out of the palace and looked with Steve looking.

Outside The Kaon Palace:

On The Deck Connected To The Control Room:

"Soundwave there." Steve said and pointed out. Soundwave looked and saw his master killing a soldier. He turned and he looked at Soundwave. Soundwave saw that his master's optics were no longer red. But a dark and dull purple color. He looked to his left and he saw you. He saw that your frame of your color was different. And he noticed that your optics were no longer a bright blue color. But a dull color. With dark purple. You looked at Soundwave. You smirked and smiled with an evil grin. He then saw you taking the spark out of the Vehicon. Soundwave quickly went and he covered Steve's eyes. You went and you swallowed the spark. You and your warlord laughed and cackled. Soon you and your darker warlord walked off to wreak more havoc.

Soundwave removed his servos. Steve looked at Soundwave. "Soundwave. Please don't tell me that they killed Jerry." He asked Soundwave. Soundwave looked at him. "Affirmative. Didn't want you to see it or witness it." He said and replied back to Steve in a voice recording. "I almost did you idiot." Steve said out loud. Steve immediately ran off crying. "WHY IS IT ALWAYS US THAT DIES AND NO ONE ELSE! WE HAVE RIGHTS YOU KNOW!" Steve shouted while still crying. Soundwave bridged himself to Primus. He knew he would be the only one to help. Because Prime wouldn't be much help. He would. But Primus is the first stop.

Location: Cybertron

Inside Cybertron:

Primus's Chambers:

Inside Primus's Core:

A bridge opened up. Soundwave stepped out. Soundwave trembled. He hadn't seen Primus for so long. He walked forward. He then used his real voice. "Primus. I call upon you." He said, calling out to Primus. Soon a figure appeared. And it was Primus. Primus looked and saw Soundwave. He walked forward. "Primus. I need your help. Well, we all need your help. It has happened. The darker versions of my master and queen have taken control over my real master's and queen's bodies. They are trying to fight back to gain control of their own bodies. But they are getting too strong for them." He said and explained to Primus. Primus sighs. "I was afraid of the darkness rising. But I didn't expect it to be so soon." He said to Soundwave. Primus walked and he placed back and forth. Soundwave looked at him.

"Only one option. Getting together to fight this darkness that has a grip on Megatron and Hannah. And they both don't deserve this. Megatron just redeemed himself." Primus said to Soundwave. Primus sighs. "Brothers. Come forth." He said, calling out to his brothers. Soon all the Primes appeared before him. Including Alpha Trion. Soundwave was shocked. But in awe. Laserbeak tugged and pulled. He wanted to see this too. He didn't want to miss out on the excitement. It was once in a lifetime for him to see something like this. Soundwave deployed Laserbeak. He flew around and landed on Soundwave's shoulders. "Brothers. It has happened. A darkness has arisen and taken control over Megatron and Hannah. And we must find a way to help them." He said to his brothers. They all nodded. Soon they walked heading to the council building where Prime was located. To tell him what was going on. And that a new war was about to begin.

Location: New Kaon

Outside The New Kaon:

The soldiers were fighting the new threat that was amongst them. They didn't want to hurt their leaders. But they had no choice. The darker you went and started attacking the soldiers. The good version of you saw this. And you didn't want this, you didn't like this. "Please stop." Your voice said. The darker you chuckled. "Not in your lifetime. This feels so good killing people. Doesn't it, my warlord?" She asked him. "Indeed. Duck my queen." The darker version of Megatron said. She immediately ducked down. He went and he sliced off one of the soldiers' heads. The real Megatron saw this and he was disgusted. He hoped that someone or somebody would save him and his queen. Because the darker versions of him and his queen are just too powerful for them.

The darker versions of you and your warlord went on killing more. The darker version of you turned and saw one of the soldiers running and going to strike your warlord and their leader. She ran and she jumped and placed her ped on his sides and she twirled and turned and she stabbed the soldier in his spark. She then yanked his cables and cords. The soldier immediately went down and went offline. She then crushed his spark. The darker version of your warlord chuckles. "You look absolutely beautiful when you make a kill like that." The darker version of Megatron said. The darker version of you blushed. "Please stop. We're evil. We can't have emotions, you know." She said and replied back to her evil warlord.

He chuckled deeply. "Oh come now. You are my evil queen and I am your evil warlord. So can we have a little romance or some meddling in it?" The darker version of Megatron said. "Yuck." Your voice and Megatron's voice said. "Maybe." Your darker version said with her voice lingering on. The darker version of Megatron chuckled evilly hearing you guys complaining. "But let's go, my warlord. And let's go meet that stupid Prime." Your darker version asked her evil warlord. He chuckled. "Indeed. Oh how I would love it to kill the Prime once and for all. And to take his head off." The darker version of Megatron said. They both chuckled and went on their way.

Location: Cybertron

Inside Cybertron:

Council Building:

Inside The Council Building:

Council Room:

Inside The Council Room:

Prime was talking with one of the guards when the doors opened to the room. He turned and he was shocked at what his optics were seeing. He was seeing Primus and all the Primes before him. He gasped. He also saw Alpha Trion. "Primus." He said. "And Primes, and Alpha Trion." He said. He walked over. "Well. If I am seeing you and the Primes before me and Alpha Trion. Then this tells me that something isn't good and something bad is about to happen." He said to Primus and the Primes. "And you are right, Prime. It's Megatron and Hannah. They are being controlled by this darkness that I talked about. And they are here. Soundwave had seen Megatron and Hannah. But he knew that something was wrong." He said and replied back to Prime. Primus was about to say something else. When he felt something. "Brothers, Prime, Soundwave. They have arrived and they are here. The battle for Megatron and Hannah. Has now begun." Primus said to everyone. Soon the doors opened to the room. "Sir. We have an issue outside." The guard said to Prime. Everyone immediately ran outside.

Inside The Town Of Cybertron:

You and your evil warlord walked. Soon someone slammed into them. They immediately stabbed the person. Everyone immediately screamed and ran for their lives. They looked and saw Prime, but they saw Primus and all the Primes before Optimus Prime himself. And all the Autobots stood next to their leader waiting for the time to attack. "Why do I remember this?" Arcee asked Wheeljack. "Because it happened when the great war first started." Wheeljack said and replied back to Arcee. Prime spoke up first. "Let go of my brother, you piece of scrap." He said to the darker version of Megatron. The darker version of Megatron laughed and cackled. "In your dreams Prime. I have a new look. Don't you like it?" He asked him. Prime shook his helm. "No I don't. I want my old brother back." He said and replied back to him. "Well, I am sorry. You aren't getting him back." He said to Prime. "Megatron, Hannah. I know you both can hear me. Fight this darkness that has a hold of you." He said to you and Megatron.

The darker version of Megatron laughed and cackled even louder. "They may hear you. But they can't help you. We have full control over their bodies now." He said to Prime. "Isn't that right, my evil queen." He asked her. She laughed and cackled. "Yes. We do have full control over their bodies. And might I say. I love her looks. Well, I mean I vamped her looks." She said and replied back to her evil warlord. It was then that no one knew what was going to happen next. It was a fight between the good and the evil again. And the help with Primus himself and his brothers. But this fight was between Megatron and Hannah being controlled and manipulated by an evil force of their own darker versions. Who will perish or who will die. Or will everyone be saved. You'll have to find out on Megatron's Human Lover Book 3: Family Sticks Together. Page 7- Part 3: The Final Battle.

To Be Continued:

This Page Was Finished/Completed On July 15th, 2023. Found An Error And Had To Correct It.

Words: 2,301

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 28 9
This story is about a femme named Emest. I couldn't pick out a god name for her. but I found out that the name means never to give up on anything. so...
3.1K 71 33
I do not own the photo or the characters. But I do own Sunblast. I created her. But the rest I don't own. Couldn't find a good one. But this isn't a...
435 35 34
Okay. Sorry everyone this book is probably going to be completed/discontinued. I don't write this way anymore. I may come back to it if I want. this...
11.7K 389 45
Lora is healing. The world she was pulled into only months ago fell apart, and only now is she starting to rebuild her life. But nothing is ever that...